The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• As if you dictate how normal people behave.

I'm acting like a human being. You're the one who's following people around like a lost dog.

• Is it just me or are some people posting really weird shit?

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Well then I'm sorry, doesn't give you the permission to take it out on other people!

For fucks sake Pro! Shoulder the pain! I've been doing it my whole life and you can do it, too!

Maybe I did? Maybe I just don't like talking about it? Maybe it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore? Maybe I've held it in for so long, that I just now realized that it was bothering me?

• Maybe I did? Maybe I just don't like talking about it? Maybe it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore? Maybe I've held it in for so long, that I just now realized that it was bothering me?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't know what you're going through, but your actions could only be justified if (God forbid) you lost someone close to you. If not, it's not justifiable.

• Alt text

You selfish bastard

That statement was completely wrong you never speak to anyone like that on this lounge or in public no matter the problem or curcumstance even if you perceive Pro as wrong the guy is hurting he clearly explained why he said that so yes I don't mind debate but nobody speaks to my friend like that be it you or him so please never ever speak to people like that here

papai46 posted: »

He's going through problems, Daniel is going through problems, i'm going through problems for fourteen years but you don't see me and Dan be

• That statement was completely wrong you never speak to anyone like that on this lounge or in public no matter the problem or curcumstance

That makes me sad...

Markd4547 posted: »

You selfish bastard That statement was completely wrong you never speak to anyone like that on this lounge or in public no matter th

• but nobody speaks to my friend like that

Daniel isn't your friend so i guess it doesn't matter how people treat him right?

You selfish bastard That statement was completely wrong you never speak to anyone like that on this lounge or in public no matter th

• Well then I'm sorry, doesn't give you the permission to take it out on other people!

For fucks sake Pro! Shoulder the pain! I've been doing it my whole life and you can do it, too!

Maybe I did? Maybe I just don't like talking about it? Maybe it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore? Maybe I've held it in for so long, that I just now realized that it was bothering me?

• NO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO RIP

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

NO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

• I just finished the game Heavy Rain and I loved it, this was my reaction to the whole game:

Alt text

• I will send you to the fucking shadow realm boi.

• :P

Green613 posted: »

I will send you to the fucking shadow realm boi.

• Umm.. bye. :\

You got what you all wanted, goodbye.

• Look up at my first comment I clearly stated that was wrong to bro

papai46 posted: »

but nobody speaks to my friend like that Daniel isn't your friend so i guess it doesn't matter how people treat him right?

• I see, sorry.

Look up at my first comment I clearly stated that was wrong to bro

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

I'll tell you what the problem is with some of the people here.

Some people here are so selfish, so spoiled, so inconsiderate of others and so full of themselves that you have no problem hurting other people on your way to get some attention with the fucking quotes you post and what not, trying to sound deep are we?

STOP SAYING YOU'RE GOING THROUGH SHIT, HOW DARE YOU?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT REAL PROBLEMS ARE!

YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED REAL PAIN! MOST OF YOU GET CALLED NAMES AND THINK YOUR WORLD COLLAPSED! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT?

THANK GOD YOU CAN SEE, SOME PEOPLE NEVER SAW THE FACE OF THEIR OWN CHILD.

THANK GOD YOU CAN HEAR, SOME PEOPLE CAN'T LISTEN TO MUSIC.

THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE, SOME PEOPLE DIED WITH THEIR DREAMS OUT OF REACH.

That's it, I'm going, I just wanted to call you out on how big of a deal you make out of every fucking "problem" you have in your life.

Next time you have a "problem", think if it's really a problem, and not just a call for attention.

I'll tell you what the problem is with some of the people here. Some people here are so selfish, so spoiled, so inconsiderate of others a

• Are you okay? Stupid question, but will you be alright?

I'll tell you what the problem is with some of the people here. Some people here are so selfish, so spoiled, so inconsiderate of others a

• Everyone acts differently when they're going through a struggle. Elian put something, and then you said something... those two things made it a whole lot worse. Frankly, who cares anymore? This doesn't need to go any further.

Well then I'm sorry, doesn't give you the permission to take it out on other people! For fucks sake Pro! Shoulder the pain! I've been doing it my whole life and you can do it, too!

• That was deep, but for real.

• Whoa... :c

• Lol the complete opposite of my reaction. I was just thinking why did I waste my time on this bullshit?

I just finished the game Heavy Rain and I loved it, this was my reaction to the whole game:

• If you are sad you know what to change.

Twistee posted: »

Whoa... :c

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

Preach it.

• Enough internet for today

Alt text

• With everything that's been happening the past week, I just keeping thinking...By the end of the year we will have new members...No more empty spaces across the board...Not the same childish arguments will the same people...Happier times are coming.

• edited November 2014

DONT YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I SHOULDNT FEEL BAD JUST BECAUSE WHAT IM FEELING MIGHT NOT BE AS BAD AS WHAT OTHERS ARE FEELING.

My problems are my problems and and I can deal with then however way I want to. So if someone is blind, they shouldn't feel bad because there are people who are BLIND, DEAF, AND HAVE MISSING LIMBS? Huh? Because THEY have is worse then that blind person so they don't have a right to feel bad? Oh please shut up Daniel. If I have a problem, I have every right to feel however bad I want to feel about it.

Maybe this is the first time someone went through a problem so they're not going to take it as well. They're not used to it. And then maybe you come along, saying you have gone through that problem many times so you're like "dude stfu I've been through that it's not hard. I have it worse then you." NO. PEOPLE DEAL WITH THINGS IN DIFFERENT WAYS. not everyone has to be like you, not everyone has to think like you, feel things like you, take pain the way you do, or anything like you because that's how YOU think it should be. That's not how it works. We are all individuals and we all take things differently.

And what's funny is that YOU said people have no problems insulting others. LOOK AT WHAT YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW. Daniel you just went on a rant saying what is WRONG WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD. How do you think that makes us feel? And don't go and say "It wasn't an insult blah blah blah" because HALF the shit you say is an insult.

If someone has a problem, big or small, doesn't matter, LET THEM ASK FOR HELP. THEY ARE ENTITLED TO

Ugh. Okay. Jesus I'm done...

• [removed]

Can't we all just get along?

Can't we stop arguing over who's problems are worse and accept we all have problems and we should help one another we them?

DONT YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I SHOULDNT FEEL BAD JUST BECAUSE WHAT IM FEELING MIGHT NOT BE AS BAD AS WHAT OTHERS ARE FEELING. My problems a

• Alt text

I can see what your going for but..

It's ok to have problems, it's ok to share them with the people you trust to help you deal with them that makes you brave and should be admired and respected on the lounge not mocked.

he used the lounge and the people he trusted to show his true colours and clearly explained he is hurting in a hope to blow off a bit of steam built up and get help among people he most respect highly if he was brave enough to share but they joked about an issue he was upset about I agree the bad language was wrong in the context but he explained why?

My definition of a problem is something that deeply upsets you no matter the circumstance or perception of the issue as they say perception is reality the pain real, the hurt is real so why not share it and get help among friends to find a solution or just say a quote to inspire others facing a similar problem there is nothing wrong with that

Some people here are so selfish, so spoiled, so inconsiderate of others and so full of themselves that you have no problem hurting other people on your way to get some attention with the fucking quotes you post and what not, trying to sound deep are we?

He made one mistake with the bad language that was wrong but none of them descriptions are true look I want to help you here but he clearly explained how bad he is hurting why can't you just leave it and lets all be friend again lets help instead of hinder offer a hand instead of mock

Can't we all forget this and be friend again pls

• Please not another good member...

And now I think I'll leave this horrible place.

• If anyone ever has a problem, don't let some in ignorant person tell you that you can't ask for help just because it's not a big problem.

Ask for help. A problem is still a problem no matter what kind. It can be a big problem, small problem, or even something you're not sure about.

Don't EVER hesitate to ask for help. Everyone is entitled to.

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014
  • And now I think I'll leave this horrible place.

• Throw something cute in to cheer everyone up :/

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon @allthatremains

Alt text

• Nah, I don't really care. I came today, hoping, for, y'know, maybe some cooldown or whatever. But I'm fucking sick of this bullshit. This place, this thread even, has just been getting worse and worse, at least for me, and although we've tried to uphold any fuckin shred of happiness it's just not working. I'm done. I'm fucking done.

...Damn Coming...

• edited November 2014

Me? Why are you saying this to me? HE is the one who went complaining about something he obviously has no idea what he's talkin about. HE is the one saying that people shouldn't ask for help because their problem isn't big. HE is the one trying to start an argument by insulting others.

So please, TELL HIM that. Not me.

... Can't we all just get along? Can't we stop arguing over who's problems are worse and accept we all have problems and we should help one another we them?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.