The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Coming, please stay, it will get better, it always does, we just gotta...You know...Give it time. It's hard right now with all the fighting and it has been the past week, trust me, i'm sick of it too. We just got to get past it, stay, lurk if you have to, just don't leave your friends, don't leave me.

ComingSoon posted: »

Nah, I don't really care. I came today, hoping, for, y'know, maybe some cooldown or whatever. But I'm fucking sick of this bullshit. This pl

• ...I just thought it went well with your post...I'll go now, didn't mean no harm...

Me? Why are you saying this to me? HE is the one who went complaining about something he obviously has no idea what he's talkin about. HE

• I hate to be that person. But some old users I knew are gone. Good users that left. Happiness on here is an illusion. When I first joined in January I was having a blast but ever since June-November things have been pretty bad in my opinion. The forum will never be the same. New people are flooding in and now I don't know as much people. I'm not particularly excited for new users because the olds ones were great. Heck some people called that time the Golden Age. But hey you never know, you're fairly new and you're pretty cool, but still. I just hope this conflict is resolved and everyone stops fighting. Every time I think this place is nice, a shit storm tears up the place and we're forced to stitch it up and continue.

With everything that's been happening the past week, I just keeping thinking...By the end of the year we will have new members...No more empty spaces across the board...Not the same childish arguments will the same people...Happier times are coming.

• Comin' in this thread like:

Alt text

k, I'm outtie.

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

Don't forget to send a postcard.

And now I think I'll leave this horrible place.

• All it is...Is compromises. There will be more good people, we just got to wish for it, hell, I'm here aren't I? I had a blast for my first days too and at this point I question it all. If there is one thing I know is that we can fix this, my life is pretty shit right now but I know it can be fixed, I just need to work a little. Raging we can do this...I can't take anymore people leaving. I used to get up happy to see all the response I've gotten...I used to get around 50...Now I get 18-20 at most...It's sad...

I hate to be that person. But some old users I knew are gone. Good users that left. Happiness on here is an illusion. When I first joined in

• Hey, I know it's pretty shitty in here right now but....HAHA Look at this!

Alt text

• (!) Silence is a valid option

Saltlick123 posted: »

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50

It's not a horrible place because of one event even the users involved Pro, awesomeo and papai are all nice and awesome people this lounge is full of talented and awesome users worth staying for :)

And now I think I'll leave this horrible place.

• ...Okay...I'll just...Lurk around the dead Forums...Oh...Haha...All of them...

Cries into hands

Uhhhm... I...don't...want to. I kinda just wanna leave, and come back after the holidays. I just wanna go.

• I think everyone needs to calm down, I have no idea what's going on, but we can get through this. I'll show some Calvin & Hobbes as an obvious distraction to divert your thought process, like waving keys in front of a child.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited November 2014

HE is the one trying to start an argument by insulting others.

Go easy Rachel awesomeo got insulted as well thank you lets not look to find one person to blame everyone made mistakes :)

Me? Why are you saying this to me? HE is the one who went complaining about something he obviously has no idea what he's talkin about. HE

• Uhhhm...

Alt text

I...don't...want to. I kinda just wanna leave, and come back after the holidays. I just wanna go.

Coming, please stay, it will get better, it always does, we just gotta...You know...Give it time. It's hard right now with all the fighting

• ...Okay...I'll just...Lurk around the dead Forums...Oh...Haha...All of them...

Cries into hands

Goodbye, Sweet prince...

Uhhhm... I...don't...want to. I kinda just wanna leave, and come back after the holidays. I just wanna go.

• Alt text

I took a break just came back today about a few hours ago :/

With everything that's been happening the past week, I just keeping thinking...By the end of the year we will have new members...No more empty spaces across the board...Not the same childish arguments will the same people...Happier times are coming.

• Don't worry, buddy, it'll be okay... Telltale's TFTBL's release dates are almost out. :D

Markd4547 posted: »

I took a break just came back today about a few hours ago

• Bye...

Goodbye.

• Alt text

Goodbye.

• See you soon... :c

Goodbye.

• ...Release dates so soon...

This is to you recently departed friends!

• NOOOOOOO :'(

Goodbye.

• Alt text

MOTHER OF GOD!

TOTAL BISCUIT YOU BUTTERY ANGEL YOU! IT'S TOMORROW FOLKS!

(You see what I did? Biscuit...Buttery...)

• Really I liked it a lot. You probably have bad taste in games, that's why you hated it.

Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

Lol the complete opposite of my reaction. I was just thinking why did I waste my time on this bullshit?

• Well...I must go now, my friends. I shall return, it is getting close to the point of no return and i'm not risking spoilers, I'll return tomorrow night!

Enjoy your night!

• so excited to start over again! Unfortunately I had to pay $50 to upgrade

Alt text

• Alt text

50 TO UPGRADE naw but congrats and hopefully it will be just as awesome as your first playthrough

so excited to start over again! Unfortunately I had to pay $50 to upgrade

• It was a game? Huh could've fooled me.

Really I liked it a lot. You probably have bad taste in games, that's why you hated it.

• I'm sorry

NOOOOOOO

• edited November 2014

My friend has a huge amount of health problems and is going through a ton of shit I told him "with you as a friend I don't feel comfortable complaining about my life" and his response was "just because I have it worse than you does not mean your problems are meaningless"

It seems Awesomeo is being a hypocrite because he's complaining about people complaining while that is the weakest thing to complain about. This is the "post whats on your mind thread" and that shouldn't exclude anything no matter how meaningless it might seem to others.

DONT YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I SHOULDNT FEEL BAD JUST BECAUSE WHAT IM FEELING MIGHT NOT BE AS BAD AS WHAT OTHERS ARE FEELING. My problems a

• Seems like I picked a terrible day to check this place out. Well then. Get better, ya'll.

• I came back today to bro and agreed :/

SaltLick305 posted: »

Seems like I picked a terrible day to check this place out. Well then. Get better, ya'll.

• Internet drama :/

Nothing that happens on the internet is worth getting so worked up over. Lets not turn this into youtube comments. I don't need any more reasons to leave for good.

• Remember when I was an actual regular and this place was worth visiting? When everyone just liked hanging around with each other?

I don't either. Feels like years. At least you're all still active, which is a start.

I came back today to bro and agreed

• Yeah.

Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

Internet drama Nothing that happens on the internet is worth getting so worked up over. Lets not turn this into youtube comments. I don't need any more reasons to leave for good.

• It feels like dream thanks bro and great to see you back even in the current dramatic circumstances of the lounge :/

SaltLick305 posted: »

Remember when I was an actual regular and this place was worth visiting? When everyone just liked hanging around with each other? I don't either. Feels like years. At least you're all still active, which is a start.

• Good to see I'm still remembered around here. Thanks, pal. I do my best to check in with ya'll every once in a while. I'm sorry you guys are having a rough one.

It feels like dream thanks bro and great to see you back even in the current dramatic circumstances of the lounge

• Calvin and Hobbes makes everything better.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think everyone needs to calm down, I have no idea what's going on, but we can get through this. I'll show some Calvin & Hobbes as an obvious distraction to divert your thought process, like waving keys in front of a child.

• See ya!!

Goodbye.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.