The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah.... Never buy a game more than once for some "updated" version. The only exception I can think of is GTA 5. That First Person mode looks dank and the upgraded graphics make the last gen version look like shit lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

50 TO UPGRADE naw but congrats and hopefully it will be just as awesome as your first playthrough

• Hi, Saltlick 305...

I don't think we've ever talked but hi.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Seems like I picked a terrible day to check this place out. Well then. Get better, ya'll.

• Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Remember when I was an actual regular and this place was worth visiting? When everyone just liked hanging around with each other? I don't either. Feels like years. At least you're all still active, which is a start.

• PEPPERIDGE ALWAYS REMEMBERS

Rockworm posted: »

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• ALWAYS

Green613 posted: »

PEPPERIDGE ALWAYS REMEMBERS

• It certainly does.

Calvin and Hobbes makes everything better.

• i know but Xbox live store is closing for 360 so I would've had to do it eventually. Oh and the graphics look way better then last gen just by scrolling through the main menu

50 TO UPGRADE naw but congrats and hopefully it will be just as awesome as your first playthrough

• Hello.

How are you?

Hi, Saltlick 305... I don't think we've ever talked but hi.

• Willpower is weak...Must...Force myself off the site....

Ugh...

BYE!

• Well TFTBL is releasing soon so i'm hyped!

Nice to meet you and I would love to have a chat but I REALLY want to stay away from spoilers so I gotta go, nice meeting you.

Hello. How are you?

• You understand that you don't have to leave right? Just stay away from the TFTBL subforum, it really isn't that difficult :P

Willpower is weak...Must...Force myself off the site.... Ugh... BYE!

• You still have an hour and 55 minutes before the stream even starts.

Well TFTBL is releasing soon so i'm hyped! Nice to meet you and I would love to have a chat but I REALLY want to stay away from spoilers so I gotta go, nice meeting you.

• They will be everywhere Green...They always find me....

Always...

Cya Green. :P

You understand that you don't have to leave right? Just stay away from the TFTBL subforum, it really isn't that difficult :P

• Shhh...I also got to write for VLFR...I know when and where it starts but I still got to be my little cautious self.

dojo32161 posted: »

You still have an hour and 55 minutes before the stream even starts.

• You must have garbage luck then bruh. Lol

They will be everywhere Green...They always find me.... Always... Cya Green. :P

• I do indeed.

You must have garbage luck then bruh. Lol

• VLFR? What's that?

Shhh...I also got to write for VLFR...I know when and where it starts but I still got to be my little cautious self.

• See ya bro

Willpower is weak...Must...Force myself off the site.... Ugh... BYE!

• Sup bruh, how you doin? ^_^

Seems like I picked a terrible day to check this place out. Well then. Get better, ya'll.

• I'll be back tomorrow bro.

BUT FOR NOW!

Flips cape and throws smoke bomb

See ya bro

• My interactive story.

Viva La Forum Revolution.

VLFR? What's that?

• -_- Seriously? Oh and I used that gif too xD. Stay or die your choice.

Just kidding, but damn. :/ But I think you'll be back. They always come back :). If not well... Bye..

ComingSoon posted: »

Goodbye.

• Oh, OK. Good luck with that.

My interactive story. Viva La Forum Revolution.

• Thanks, you want a link to give me permission to use you?

Oh, OK. Good luck with that.

• Nah, I'm good.

Thanks, you want a link to give me permission to use you?

• ..Oh okay...

Can I still use you as a girl?

Nah, I'm good.

• Green! How ya' doing, man? I'm hanging in there. Finally getting more rest now that I have a new assistant. How's the gif-making life?

Sup bruh, how you doin? ^_^

• What does that mean?

..Oh okay... Can I still use you as a girl?

• Can I use you as a character but your character will be a girl. (I'm doing it anyway)

What does that mean?

• OK, if you're doing against my will anyway, you might as well.

Can I use you as a character but your character will be a girl. (I'm doing it anyway)

• Awesome!

Thanks. :P

OK, if you're doing against my will anyway, you might as well.

• I'm doing great as always :P. Getting an assistant sounds like a pretty awesome thing to happen, and rest is awesome as well. The gif life is fine right now, just gotta think of more ideas for some is all =]

Green! How ya' doing, man? I'm hanging in there. Finally getting more rest now that I have a new assistant. How's the gif-making life?

• Everything you just said couldn't be more accurate.

My friend has a huge amount of health problems and is going through a ton of shit I told him "with you as a friend I don't feel comfortable

• Can I still use you as a girl?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

..Oh okay... Can I still use you as a girl?

• Indeed.

Can I still use you as a girl? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm what you would call a rising and up and coming boss at my job, so it's definitely fun having someone to put the blame on, lol. How about a gif in memory of the legendary SaltLick?

I'm doing great as always :P. Getting an assistant sounds like a pretty awesome thing to happen, and rest is awesome as well. The gif life is fine right now, just gotta think of more ideas for some is all =]

• See you in the new year, chump.

-_- Seriously? Oh and I used that gif too xD. Stay or die your choice. Just kidding, but damn. But I think you'll be back. They always come back . If not well... Bye..

• Sure, I'll make a gif, just tell me what you want it to be :P

I'm what you would call a rising and up and coming boss at my job, so it's definitely fun having someone to put the blame on, lol. How about a gif in memory of the legendary SaltLick?

• Decision Time

Sure, I'll make a gif, just tell me what you want it to be :P

• Yeah, I'm thinking about leaving this place for a while, idk, It's always as dead as Luke or people are constantly arguing, I miss the old times....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.