Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Holy shit this was Fucking awesome! :D Have fun on your mini-vacation Pudding_Pie!

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 38 'The Wolf cry' Jersey held Hope close to his chest, as Junior opened a portal. The mirror was a bright glowing red, as ever

• I agree with Tera before me.

"You sure you want to do this Penny?"

I read this and had the think. DAFUQ she going to do, Pie? Then I read the rest and it had to do with Pandora's box. Is she keeping it now?

"Welcome to casa de Bloody Porgie and Bloody Mary. Please-if you'll look to the left, we can see the lost evil souls that love to wander around after hours and-"

This had me laughing and tears pouring from my eyes! Mary is such a smartass and I love it!

Damn! The Leeds girls are on a mission. Ivy is too damn precious; she made a light for her papa. :) Made my heart melt. And ideed Bella will make a fine leader one day, should that be her path in the future. She's already proven herself in this story.

"LYLA!"

"Lyla, Lyla!" Emily mocked Romulus, as she held the gun to the back of his head. "My bloody GOD ya' be a dumb twit!"

"Now Emily, sweetie....be nice to the poor creature."

Romulus focused in the dark. "Where are you!? Come out and fight me, you stupid cunt!"

Lyla giggles. "Wow! What a MAN you are." Lyla steps into the light and kicks Romulus in the face. "Look at you-Big Bad macho Wolf and his band of merry men. Where they all go, Romulus? Huh?"

XD XD XD I LOVE Emily Porgie! Lyla, too! These two...EVERYTIME they seem to be together, THIS shit happens! She may look lik Georgie but that personality is mama! xD She's got that sick, twisted, sadistic thing going on! This entire section made me laugh. Romulus picked the wrong women to mess with!

That bit at the end with Romulus. Asshole got what he deserved. Jersey and Katie as a couple defending their family and avenge their daughter. I thought having the entire Porgie clan-Georgie, Lyla and the kids was indeed a nice touch. Like, it was almost as if they were all saying goodbye to the BS that has haunted them for years. (As Katie put it nicely) :D

Hope and her 70's songs. <3 Little Josiah. <3 And Penny...wonder how this will effect her now that Oliver is gone and Pandora's box has been closed once more. And John....PIE! 0.0 Where is he!?

This was fucking wonderful and I'm looking forward to the final chapters! :) Also, I miss you already but hope you have fun.

Chapter 38 'The Wolf cry' Jersey held Hope close to his chest, as Junior opened a portal. The mirror was a bright glowing red, as ever

• Chapter 21

Rose Red and a Wolf

"Daddy, you awake? Daddy..."

Robert stood up; he was still back at the Farm, under a large tree, with his son. The boy looked at his father, as Robert stood up, circled the area and kneeled by the creek. He cupped his hands into the water, splashed his face and stared blankly at the water. It rippled along the rocks and moved along the tall weeds.

"Daddy?" RJ calls out again. "Are you okay?"

"Where..." Robert pants. "Where is mommy?"

"She went to the Barn to get some more wood. Rose is out there smoking a cigarette and-"

Robert stood up and ran to Rose. RJ, unsure of what was taking place, chased his father down. The little Grendel towered through the grass and skipped over rocks. Robert found Rose by the gates; still smoking her cigarette, Rose munches on some potato chips and sips from her soda.

"Robert?" Rose's face is concerned, as she watches him run up the trail. "What's going on? Is it RJ?"

"He's fine. Rose-I just had the strangest dream about Lyla and-"

RJ grabs his leg. "THERE you are, daddy! Why are you running?"

Robert trie to find an excuse. "You...uh, caught me, RJ! WOW-you ARE quick!"

RJ smiles. "YAY! I got daddy, Rose. Did you SEE me?"

Rose joins in. "Oh.....yes! That WAS a great catch! your turn, RJ!"

The boy smiles, jumps off of Robert and runs down the hill. Without another word, Robert is after his soon. Soon, Rose decides to join.

Robert would return in the morning; Lyla was going to bring Georgie and the other kids to see RJ. With a single hug and farewell, Rose and Robert were on their way home. The ride was silent; Robert was too focused on the road ahead, as Rose took her ipod out and cranked up the music. He refused to speak about the dream, so she left it alone. No point in pestering someone that does not want to speak.

Robert paused outside of Rose's apartment.

"You need me to walk you up there?"

Rose smiles. "I got this, Robby....you go home. Clear your mind..."

Robert opens the door. "You think it was nothing, Rose?"

Rose pats his hand. "You'll be fine, Robert. Don't worry...you'll see soon..."

"Thanks for going. I'm, uh, going back tomorror if you want to go-"

Rose grins. "Sure, Robert...."

"Just, please-be nice to Lyla. I mean-"

"Don't worry, Robby. I will..."

Rose slams the door shut, as she walks up the stairs. She walks into her apartment, throws the keys to the side and heads to her bedroom. The leaky pipes in the bathroom echo in the hall, as she takes out the bottle from the Witch. The glowing of the green surrounds her body, as Rose's clutch against the item tightens. She begins to chuckle.

"Robert. You have no idea. Wasting your time on Lyla. Sure, she is SEXY and all but look at her-"

Rose opens the curtains to thw bedroom; the moon enters the once dark room, as Rose takes the vile and tosses it to the floor. A spinning vortex opens, as the glow continues to coat the walls and wooden floors.

"You have no idea what you are missing, Robby. You and RJ could have me....safe and sound. Love me always..."

The green envelopes Rose; sparkles fly from within, as she twirls in her spot. Rose walked over and peered into the mirror; the spell worked, as she now looked exactly like Lyla. Rose laughed, as she tossed a bar of soap into the glass.

"You WANT Lyla, Robert? Well, LYLA you will get! Eat your heart out, Georgie Porgie! Time to get real, boys!"

Rose dances over to her stereo, as she turns on the music. Heavy Metal drowns out her laughter; Rose tilts her head back and allows a bone chilling laughter pour from within. She begins to skip, snap her fingers and hum to the tune of the song.

"My sister Snow tried to push me away, keep my name out from her lips, erase her memory. And still to this day, she keeps me locked away; my dear sister Snow White will eventually get what's coming and it will come from me! Now I had my heart set on Robert, when Lyla sunk her claws into his mind. Little did she know she had made a mistake, when the bitch became pregnant and changed his fate! Now she'll know what belongs to Rose will always be mine!"

As Rose danced around her apartment, several unknown cretures appeared from the Vortex. The Witch's cackle could be heard, as Rose stood in the kitchen.

"Dear, sweet Lyla beware because you messed with the wrong Fable! In the shadows of the walls, I will find you! In the silence of the dark, behold all that I will do! My plan will complete, when my revenge is at her feet! In the shadows, my dear sweet Lyla, I will find you!"

The unknow creatures picked up Rose; she sat upon one of their shoulders, as she continued to sing. Robert's face appeared before her; she reached out to touch it.

"Soon you'll forget about her and return to me. You'll be my love, not her's and you'll never leave my sight! As you slowly become mine, the memories of her will vanish with time. Robert Grendel, I know the two of us were meant to be!"

Robert's face vanished, as Lyla's appeared.

"The shadows on the wall, she will be found. The silence crawling in the dark, revenge will take in. Lyla will soon see, just how loyal Rose Red can be! For she'll regret stepping foot into Fabletown!

Rose cackles, as she smacks the picture away.

"Lyla, here is a sign! This is Rose Red's time! You'll soon see just how much he'll forget, that your stupid Wolf ass even exists! My time has come to collect what is mine! Revenge is sweet, when there are broken hearts. He'll want only me, as your world falls apart!"

Rose steps out into the city streets; she stands in the middle of the alley, as several figures appear before her.

"Go now, leave me as my plan falls into place! I'll get what belongs to me, you'll soon very well see. Robert's heart will belong to me, RJ will have my love and it will be in her face. Mess with Rose Red and you'll regret it all!"

Rose laughs, as the figures return to the ground. The green glows in the vile located in Rose's pocket. All she needed now was to grab Georgie's attention.

To the Pudding and Pie she walked.

Chapter 22 coming soon. Bet you didn't see Rose eager to get her hands on magic and us it to her advantage. Its already began. Any questions, leave them below. Curse you Pie and your musicals. xD Thanks for your help.

• edited November 2014

Ahh, he's a good find then. :) Just to mention, I sent you a DM about Cubs in Toyland, buy maybe you didn't get it? Or perhaps you did, but decided not to reply, which is totally fine! Though I probably look quite the fool now if that's the case. xD

EMMYPESS posted: »

I like classical music too We will be seeing more of Adam in the future, I actually looked up some fairy tales and took him from a lesser k

• A bit of innocent awkwardness is always good once in a while. xD Sounds like someone needs to sit down with Makoto and explain a few things pretty soon though! I hope a romance does blossom between them- they'd make a good couple. :3

Tetra posted: »

Tranquility The next day at the hospital. "Hey did you hear Snow might be returning to the office today!" Celeste said "Is she?" Ma

• "I'LL PAY FOR THE HOSPITAL BILL, FRED!"

"My name's fuckin' Gordon!

I probably found that more amusing than I should have, but what with the description of Therese before it I can't help it. xD

The layout of The Woodlands is confusing, with the better places not necessarily being at the top. Then again, Harmony and Tim did attach a whole new portal/world place to theirs', so it's maybe not that surprising! And at least Reynard is a bit of a gentleman! But is this drunken shenanigans on Therese's part or something more? Gosh, more waiting and seeing! xD

Therese had rarely been drunk in her life. From what she could remember from those few experiences, she knew three things. * Lock her p

• This chapter was intense! Not going to miss Romulus, though I wonder just what Remus is going to do now. Then there's Pandora's Box, I'm very intrigued to see what Penny will do with that.

I love how when everyone kicks ass they do it as a family, and Mary doing her tour guide speech! XD And there were no fatalities! :D Though I don't know about Oliver.

Getting used to different times is quite odd; I'm eight hours ahead of the normal time on the forums, which was confusing to begin with. xD You'll probably adjust just before you go back. ;) Still, I hope you all have a great time! :D

• I've got some plans brewing, so I guess you'll just have to wait and see how things turn out :)

Damn, T...I KINDA had a feeling this may happen; there was some tenson between the two and although I don't really care too much for Reynard

• I tried to make it amusing as possible so that the ending would have been a little more shocking.

The Woodlands (In my current perspective., mind you) Is currently a castle (Which, if you're reading the comics, you'll find out why eventually.) And I figured since it's a rather magical place, that why not make is confusing like that? We aren't mundies. We don't have to be like them. THE MAN DOESN'T TELL US WHERE TO PUT OUR NICE APARTMENTS!

And bam. Reynard gets a nice view with a shitty apartment. Therese has a decent view with a not so bad modern style one :) It's all about rankings, baby.

I'm glad you are liking it so far, I have a few things I want to do, my only problems are trying to tie it all together efficiently and doing so without making it tacky or predictable.

LupineNoir posted: »

"I'LL PAY FOR THE HOSPITAL BILL, FRED!" "My name's fuckin' Gordon! I probably found that more amusing than I should have, but

• Sorry, I hadn't checked! I'll go do that now!

Ahh, he's a good find then. Just to mention, I sent you a DM about Cubs in Toyland, buy maybe you didn't get it? Or perhaps you did, but decided not to reply, which is totally fine! Though I probably look quite the fool now if that's the case. xD

• Upon consideration, there is no reason why The Woodlands should be like a Mundy apartment block (or even a Mundy castle), is there? It sounds like Reynard has become woefully used to THE SYSTEM, though, so come the Glorious Fables Revolution who knows how he'll cope.

What's that Rose?

There isn't going to be a Glorious Fable Revolution against the contemptible Mundies?

But you said there would be! I got my sword ready and everything! Now what am I going to do?!

No, the conversation we had where you said there'd be a revolution did not take place in a dream!

Don't give me that look! You told me! Or, perhaps it was Mary - I think I might have been slightly drunk at the time. But, I really thought -- oh, wait. She's gone.

ahem Anyway, you could always throw some curveballs into the mix and change the how's and why's things happen. Just a thought, is all.

I tried to make it amusing as possible so that the ending would have been a little more shocking. The Woodlands (In my current perspectiv

• Haha! I hope some awkwardness is okay once in a while XD Yeah they really might need to cus things are about to heat up! :P

A bit of innocent awkwardness is always good once in a while. xD Sounds like someone needs to sit down with Makoto and explain a few things pretty soon though! I hope a romance does blossom between them- they'd make a good couple.

• I have plans for Remus. And as far as Pandora's Box, considering she is the Black Knight, I felt it was suitable for her. WHAT she'll do with it, well...:)

The Porgie clan will forever be as one; things like this only make them stronger and keeps them all together. Oliver is dead; chap 37 I believe covered him sacraficing himself by having Penny stab him in the heart with her sword.

I hope so; my computer still has California time and here at Florida its 5 right now. Her family is preparing for dinner and we're over here like 'it's not time yet!' I'm sure by Wed I'll make it. :) It's nice. I'm having fun so far! :D

This chapter was intense! Not going to miss Romulus, though I wonder just what Remus is going to do now. Then there's Pandora's Box, I'm ver

• Wow. Rose busting out in a musical, Robert had a dream. Rose is up to something and I'm lost as all hell! Can't wait for more! :D

Miss you too but having a wonderful time.

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 21 Rose Red and a Wolf "Daddy, you awake? Daddy..." Robert stood up; he was still back at the Farm, under a large tree, wit

• edited November 2014

By reading your previous comments, it's awesome that you guys have been having the time of your lives so far! Especially those that already started their Thanksgiving breaks. :P

As for me, my Thanksgiving break technically starts after 3:15 P.M. tomorrow. :P Anyhow, I've been creating a new chapter for a story following a different character I'm going to make on here, thought I'd let ya guys know!

• I'm ready to eat, tan this pale ass skin of mine and enjoy Florida. Not bad out here. :) Cali schools tend to take a week off now. I remember being a kid and only having 3 days.

Hopefully you have a pretty rad break, dude. AND looking forward to this new character and story surrounding him or her. :)

By reading your previous comments, it's awesome that you guys have been having the time of your lives so far! Especially those that already

• Yep! Well, mine doesn't start until Wednesday, but I'm having a nice week at least :)

Can't wait to see it! I swear I'm going to catch up on everyone's posts this weekend. Gotta get through a little more school and then things should be good :)

By reading your previous comments, it's awesome that you guys have been having the time of your lives so far! Especially those that already

• I hope Florida is nice! Never been that far south, though the closest I have been was Atlanta, Georgia. I thought South Carolina was hot; It only gets hotter the further south you get. My Dad has been to Florida, he says it's nice and rains a lot at a lot of random times.

I'm ready to eat, tan this pale ass skin of mine and enjoy Florida. Not bad out here. Cali schools tend to take a week off now. I remember

• So far, nothing but sunshine and humid as hell. xD My GF's dad said we MAY get rain but hopefully that all goes away until we leave; we had enough rain back home before we came here. Plus, all I have are summer clothes. lol I'm having a wonderful time. :)

Hope you have a wonderful and safe break, too.

I hope Florida is nice! Never been that far south, though the closest I have been was Atlanta, Georgia. I thought South Carolina was hot; It

• edited November 2014

3 days for Thanksgiving break, excluding the weekend? Why, that's preposterous, I say! Least you can enjoy it even longer now, obviously. :)

I will have a pretty rad and relaxing break, maybe I'll go visit a friend's house that I hadn't visited in a while. I know I'll be visiting my cousin's house with my dad as usual, which is good!

I think you'll like my new story and character, the way I was going with Tezoth's tale was taking too long, in which it was my fault for not avidly following through on it. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to scrap Tezoth for future stories. He was my first character, and I'll see to it that he'll get even more recognition in future writes by me!

I'm ready to eat, tan this pale ass skin of mine and enjoy Florida. Not bad out here. Cali schools tend to take a week off now. I remember

• Yeah made no sense. THINK that's why they changed it so quickly. But to a kid, that sucks ass; as an adult now, I'll take 3 days over anything. xD Well, hopefully you do get a chance to see that ol' friend. :) Have fun and your freedom! :D

I'm sure I will LOVE the new character I can see where you are coming from and hopefully you will get back to Tezoth's story. Whatever you decide is fine with me and look forward to it either way.

3 days for Thanksgiving break, excluding the weekend? Why, that's preposterous, I say! Least you can enjoy it even longer now, obviously.

• That's good, Em! Glad to hear! :)

About damn time too! Just kidding, be prepared to feel so many feels and have the most surprised of reactions once you read the last few pages of chapters!

Yep! Well, mine doesn't start until Wednesday, but I'm having a nice week at least Can't wait to see it! I swear I'm going to catch up on everyone's posts this weekend. Gotta get through a little more school and then things should be good

• edited November 2014

Valentines Day

The next day Rose woke Makoto up early and told him about Valentines day and how he should go get Celeste flowers and candy. Thankfully Rose brought Makoto clothes so he didn't have to waste time going to his apartment. Makoto went out on the streets of NY.

Okay so the first thing Rose told me to find was a.......what was it? Oh yeah! A florists shop.....right? Makoto thought.

After asking around he finally got directions to a florists shop.

"Welcome!" the woman said

"My name is Jane how can I help you?" Jane said

"Uh I need a bo.....bouquet of flowers?" Makoto was confused trying to remember what Rose told him to get

Jane laughed "What kind?"

Shit! Makoto thought

"Uh a big bouquet of.....Roses I guess?" Makoto said

"Oh!" She said getting the roses ready "Whose the lucky lady?" Jane asked

"Her names Celeste." Makoto smiled

"Well she's a pretty lucky gal for getting a handsome man like you" Jane said

Makoto smiled and said thanks and went on his way. He next needed chocolate so he set off on yet another adventure.

Back at the hospital.

Where did he go? Celeste thought as Rose walked in the door.

"Oh! Hey Rose" Celeste smiled

"Hey Celeste! You know what day it is today?" Rose asked

"Actually no I don't remember" Celeste said looking confused

"It's Valentines day!" Rose continued "You wanna know what you should do?"

Celeste looked puzzled "No......what?" She asked

"You should make Makoto some chocolate!" Rose said

"What exactly is Valentines day?" Celeste started to blush

Rose began to explain what Valentines day to Celeste....

Back on NY Streets Makoto got appointed to a very exotic chocolate shop.

"Hello sir how can I help you? My name is John." He said

"Uh, I'd like your best chocolate." Makoto said

"Okay what kind?" John asked

Oh for the love of...! Makoto thought

"One of every." Makoto said

"You must be a high roller! Did you piss off your girl on Valentines day?" John asked

"No, I think she deserves the best." Makoto said, although Rose told Makoto that before he left.

John nodded and handed him the chocolate and sent Makoto off.

Back at Rose Reds apartment Rose was helping Celeste make Makoto chocolate.

"So is he going to make me chocolate as well?" Celeste asked

Rose sighed "The kid didn't know what a relationship was and you want him to BAKE?"

Celeste giggled "I wouldn't mind that it's the thought that counts!"

Shit Rose thought maybe I should've gave him a cookbook to do that.

"Well you never know Celeste!" Rose said "Just tell him how you really feel when you get back to the hospital."

Celeste looks down "That's the scary part...."

"Oh Celeste you know he likes you, you were the first person he ran to when you snapped him out of his rampage. He even shielded you from the bullet that was shot which caused him his arm." Rose said

"It feels silly in reality we barely known each other." Celeste said

"Are you kidding me? You do remember most princesses right? They get married right off the bat" Rose said "Although I'm not saying to do that take it slow and enjoy each others company! Plus in total he technically has three moms, not to sound threatening or anything."

"You're right Rose." Celeste nodded "We can at least give it a shot."

Makoto got to the hospital, but Celeste wasn't there, he felt kinda sad and disappointed after going out all day and getting these gifts. after five minutes Rose ran up to Celestes room where Makoto was.

"What the HELL is wrong with you???" Rose said

Makoto was confused but then realized that he was supposed to meet down at the bench.

He opened the window and jumped out, he landed behind the bench where Celeste was she was waiting for him.

Back up in the room. Rose was with Snow.

"You're pretty good at this." Snow told her

"What can I say Snow? I work Magic." Rose said

Back down on near the bench Makoto ran to Celeste.

"Hey! I'm really sorry, I thought you were going to be up in room and I was walking around getting these for you and...." Makoto kept explaining

Celeste had a big smile on her face and she started to cry.

"Oh man did I mess up?" Makoto looked puzzled.

She wheeled up to him and slapped him then threw herself in his arms "No you idiot" She sighed

"Well that's a relief!" Makoto smiled "But....I kinda dropped the chocolate and flowers."

"That's okay." Celeste said hugging him

There were stars out and Celestes face lit up.

"Makoto look! It's like when we first met on the farm! We went star gazing!" Celeste said

"Yeah" Makoto smiled

They talked for a bit and Makoto brought her back to the room. When Makoto lifted Celeste out of her chair she pressed her lips onto his. Rose and Snow were outside

"Wow you really know what your doing, it kind of scares me" Snow says

"Yup little Makoto is growing up right before our eyes." Rose said

"Yeah he really is." Snow said

Bigby walked up "Shit Rose you really know how to call them." He said handing her money

"Bigby you made a bet with Rose!?" Snow said

"Yeah I figured she couldn't hook up a decent couple, with her history." Bigby said

"Watch it asshole." Rose said snatching the money.

"Meow" Bigby replied "Hey is he going to be free tomorrow? I need to borrow him."

"For what? The kid just entered his first relationship!" Rose said

"Just a little project." Bigby said

Before Rose could reply Snow butted in "It's no use Rose you'll never get it out of him."

"Well let's leave these two alone it's getting kinda awkward" Bigby said

Rose, Snow, and Bigby left, leaving Celeste and Makoto alone for the night.

That's it! Romance is done for now! Time to get on to more serious stuff! What is Bigbys "Project"? Any questions or comments let me know! :D

• You're too kind, man. :3 Do enjoy Florida btw, it's an amazing place if you haven't been there before. :)

Yeah made no sense. THINK that's why they changed it so quickly. But to a kid, that sucks ass; as an adult now, I'll take 3 days over anythi

• What a coincidence! Mine starts tomorrow as well but at 10:00 A.M due to classes.

• Therese groaned as she stirred awake, her alarm clock blaring through her apartment with the ferocity of a thunderstorm. She stood, her head pounding, as she dragged herself off her couch and entered the bathroom. She didn't remember coming home, only bits and pieces, and none of them were pretty.

She scrubbed her skin practically raw, cleaning the stench of cigarette smoke and beer off. She felt mostly drained, coming to the dull realization of what drinking does to a person. She always forgot about how the morning would treat her every time she considered having a glass or two. She wrapped herself in a towel, checking the calender.

Her heart leaped. It was Saturday, which meant she would only be working a couple of hours before heading to the baby shower. She'd bought Harmony one of those bras that easily pulls open to feed babies when they're first born. She also got an arrangement of pink and blue onesies, all engraved with each baby's name on it. It was neatly folded in a large bag she left near the front door.

She dressed, going more casual than usual for the day. The clock was nearing 7 A.M., so she had to rush downstairs to get to the Business Office on time.

"Great to see you've recovered," Reynard said sarcastically.

"Hardly. I forgot to take some medication for this headache and it's throbbing so bad."

Therese sat at her desk, logging in as she heard Reynard rustle through his drawers. He threw a pill bottle at the back of her head.

"Ow! What did I say about 'Throbbing Headache'?"

"I gave you the solution. Take it wisely. And get back to work."

Her cheeks warming with brief anger, she picked the bottle up and took two tablets. The relief came soon afterward as she pulled up the internet browser and began her daily routine; Log in, look at the news for five minutes, organize files, and take complaints. It was a simple yet taxing job, and she often times wondered how Reynard managed before she'd taken the position of Deputy Mayor.

"You know," Therese attempted conversation. "Your lips are dryer than I imagined."

Reynard raised his eyebrow, though he knew she couldn't see him so he said,"What?"

"I had an odd dream, and you're probably going to be revolted when I tell you, but in it, I kissed you," She said, her fingers tapping the keys on her keyboard.

"Oh really?" Reynard seemed uninterested, with a sign of soft resistance in his voice. "Did you find me disgusting in it?"

"No, surprisingly. I actually quite liked it. But as soon as I remembered this morning, I felt like puking."

"Funny," He said. "I could say the same of you this morning. You put on quite a show last night."

"Ha." Therese did her work, taking in work request emails and searching for a missing file that Reynard had misplaced. Her anticipation for the party was growing stronger as the time flew by.

"Hey, um..." Therese said. "I saw Gordon on the way here-....Who busted his jaw?"

"You," Reynard said, not taking his eyes off his monitor.

"What?!" This was truly a surprise to her. She stood, her mouth ajar, and faced Reynard. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. You thought he was being racist while you were watching Hockey."

"Er, hockey is the sport with the ice?"

"Yep."

"Oh. Oh dear. That one gets me the worst. God, what did I do? Did I happen to murder anyone?"

"You would have murdered Gordon if I let you," Reynard said. He was facing her now, a bit of contempt and amusement bundled into one expression.

"Did I..." She cut herself off. She thought it was a dream, but maybe....maybe it wasn't. "Nevermind. I uh, I'll be going. See you tomorrow."

"I expect that coffee-"

"-No later than 10. Got it foxy."

Reynard laughed, and resumed typing away on his computer. She left the business office and went back to her apartment to get the gift. Harmony's apartment was a floor above hers, so the walk was not long or strenuous. She got there a few minutes early, but that was barely an achievement considering it looked like Mary had arrived there hours earlier.

"Blondie!" Mary said, as soon as Therese got in. She set her gift at the table nearest to her, where a handful of other neatly wrapped ones sat. The whole living room was decorated nicely, with banners and things hanging from the ceiling and several younger children running around in party hats that either say "It's a Girl!" or "It's a Boy" on them. She squeezed herself onto the couch where Mary lounged, her hand flipping through television channels.

"More people will be here soon, Mary," Harmony said as she walked in. "Turn it off."

Mary grumbled,"Kill joy. Ah, but it is your party. Guess I'll listen this time. The Walking Dead can wait for tomorrow. Oh, there's another new episode, right?"

"Right," Therese answered, before Harmony could say anything.

"You watch it?" Mary asked.

"No, not really. But I know, because Reynard is also obsessed with it."

"Hey, I didn't say I was obsessed with it. I just love it with all my heart almost more than I love my kids."

"Almost, is the key word," Harmony laughs. She is putting up the last of the decorations with her son Noah's help. Noah walked over shortly after with Harm, giving Therese welcoming hugs and family kisses.

Two blond haired girls came to a halt near Mary and tackled her by surprise. Mary squealed, the girliest squeal Therese had ever heard the woman make. It was almost shocking it see Mary in such a state. She was always so much tougher. Therese stood, entered the kitchen that smelled like cooking food. Tim was in there, watching the oven bake a cake.

"Smells good," She said. "Almost done?"

"Yep. Want to help me ice it?" Tim asked. He was the friendliest man Therese knew. She used to feel bad for him when she were a child, many years ago. But there was no reason to feel bad for him now. She pulled the cake out for him, setting it on the counter island as he pulled the icing and cake decorations out.

"I'm not very good at it," Tim admitted.

"You're in luck," Therese said. "Food tends to be my specialty. What did you have in mind for this cake?"

"Um....I was going to wing it. There anything you think would look nice?"

"We could do icing stripes. It's hard, but doable. Pink and blue. I'll also write their names on it."

"Sounds good! And here's a plastic thingy to go in it."

"Nice. I'll get this done in ten minutes."

Tim thanked her, walking back into the living room as a burst of voices came in through the open doorway. Therese suspected more people had arrived. She was true to her word, icing the cake quickly and nicely, and she wrote the names on the cake in cursive.

"Jason, Adeline, Jessamine, and Gabriel. Beautiful names." This was Adi, Harmony's half-sister. The girl had a pretty smile, something she must have inherited from Prince Charming. "And, nice job. You should make my birthday cake!"

"Yeah," Therese agreed, laughing half-heartedly. The girl had left, and she was alone in the kitchen once more.

A faint noise. She could not discern it at first, thinking maybe it was in her head.

But no.

The violin. A single violin, playing a beautiful tune that could be heard through the walls as if they were made of thin paper. She walked through the living room, which was slowly accumulating more guests, everyone mingling. She could not hear the music in here, but she knew he must still be playing. She left undetected through the front door, then walked down the narrow halls of Fabletown Castle to the next door neighbor.

Her hand collided with the door a little harder than she would have liked it to. He wouldn't have heard her otherwise. The music ceased, and the doorhandle twisted, and on the other side was Adam. His button down was unbuttoned halfway down, showing the curvature of his muscles. He was sweaty, as if he'd been working out the past hour. His hair was also a bit damp, presumably from sweat as well.

"I, uh-" Therese had no idea why she'd come over. There was literally no motive for her to come over, other than to hear his music more clearly. And that was embarrassing enough in itself to try and explain.

"Sorry," He uttered. He seemed to take careful consideration of each word he said, as if they were his last ones. "I was playing too loud. I won't-"

"No! No, um..." Therese drew blank again. "I-....uh, I liked it. I wanted to say, that I liked it. A lot. You play violin only?"

"And piano. The Cello. And sometimes guitar."

"Wow," Therese said. Her head jolted away from his gaze, back to Harmony's door, which was opened wide to let in more guests. "I have to...go. Um. I'm Therese, by the way."

"Hmm. It has a graceful sound to it. Nice to meet you officially, Ms. Therese."

She blushed, suddenly aware of every imperfection in her face. Surely, he wasn't staring in to her eyes right now. Probably a pimple, or the fade scar across her cheekbone. No, no his blue eyes. They were piercing her soul with their stare.

"I-" She couldn't choke the words out, as if his eyes had stolen them from her lips.

"You said you had to go?" He reminded her.

"Yes! I have a baby shower to attend. For my niece. Nice-...Seeing you. Bye."

He cracked a smile,"Goodbye."

And her heart melted inside of her. She had never felt this way about anyone before. Never before in the years that she had been alive. She rushed back over, thinking of excuses as to why she might be reentering the party, but no one seemed to notice she were missing. The benefits of being an unnoticeable person were on her side today.

She shook her head, and enjoyed the party, pausing every so often to listen for the faint sound of the violin, or sometimes the piano, through out it.

I would write something here, but I'm tired and can't think of anything to say. Goodnight guys, I need to get some sleep myself!

• edited November 2014

T drunk sounds like me back in the day. (Calling Therese 'T' now for some reason.) xD Anyways, that idea of Reynard throwing the bottle in the back of her head was priceless. Then T busting Gordon's jaw because he was being racist during the Hockey game. :D I'd hate to see what she's like during Superbowl. xD

I rather enjoyed the little baby shower and the guests that were attending, like Harm's half siblings. It's always nice to see certain members of the family attend gatherings like this. And T being seduced by Adam and his music abilities. (Didn't help he had his shirt open.) xD I'm wondering if they will attempt something down the road and Reynard becomes either pleased or a whole other feeling. Well, I will just have to sit back and wait. :)

Therese groaned as she stirred awake, her alarm clock blaring through her apartment with the ferocity of a thunderstorm. She stood, her head

• Keeping us hooked till the end. ;)

Oliver does sacrifice himself in chapter 37 - I unfortunately missed that chapter, but having read it now things do tie up much better. Oliver's fate is sad, but after everything he put the families through this is very high redemption indeed.

Haha, glad you're having a fun time! :D

I have plans for Remus. And as far as Pandora's Box, considering she is the Black Knight, I felt it was suitable for her. WHAT she'll do wit

• edited November 2014

Prologue

Georgie Porgie Pudding & Pie

Georgie woke up to the sound of the Rooster just inches from his window. The sun was blaring into his window. Georgie drew the covers over his face and tried to enjoy the serenity of the moment. Sunflower or Henry would soon be in here to drag him out of bed. Georgie just wanted to stay in bed; his lower back was aching and his left leg was bruised from the hard labor.

The Rooster seemed to be against Georgie that moring. His calls grew louder with each passing moment. Georgie groaned, sat up and slowly headed to the bathroom. Georgie turned on the water, as he splashed some against his face. Georgie grabbed his clothes, took a hot shower and dressed. As he began making the bed, Henry walks into the room.

"Morning Georgie!" Henry jumped on his bed. "Did you sleep better?"

Annoyed, Georgie looked over. "I'm trying to make the bed, Henry..."

"Oh...sorry."

Henry jumped down and took a seat on the floor. He pressed his head against a nearby night stand. The Rooster fell silent, as the only noise was Georgie attempting to fix the bed. Henry sighed.

"We have to do the Pig pen today. HATE doing that-WHY can't they be like the three Pigs that at LEAST take care of themselves, huh? Am I right, Georgie?"

Georgie didn't say much; he glanced over, cocked his head and smiled. He chuckled but nothing more. Henry didn't carry on. He knew better. There was a knock at the door, as Sunflower turned the knob and entered the room.

"Morning, Georgie. Did Henry tell you the plan for today?"

Georgie nodded. "Yeah. Pigs."

"Good, good. After that, I have a a stack of wood that needs to be cut up. The lady in the shoe said last night she ran out and it was cold for a good half of the evening."

Georgie didn't say a word as he threw his pillow back onto the bed, walked past Sunflower and Henry and headed to the kitchen. Sunflower grabbed Henry's arm.

"Is he okay this morning?"

Henry shrugged and seemed concerned. "I don't know...he didn't really say much this morning."

"Hm. Keep an eye on him today." Sunflower closed the door behind them. "Don't need any trouble today."

They both walked down the wooden stairs and found Georgie boiling cream and oats in a medium pot. He remained quiet as he stirred the oats with a wooden spoon. Henry took a piece of bread and dipped the ends into fresh Honey. Sunflower opened the closet door in the hall, took out the Whicker baskets and left them by the door.

"Did Snow White tell you about this afternoon?"

Georgie slams the wooden spoon down on the counter. "Does it bloody LOOK like she told me anything?!"

Sunflower huffs. "You alright this morning? Another bad dream?"

Georgie pauses to look into the pot. "No."

"We can't help you, Georgie, if you refuse to talk about these things. Now, what-"

"I said bloody NO!" Georgie kicks a nearby chair. "I didn't 'ave a bad dream and I don't wanna talk 'bout it!"

Georgie grabs his breakfast, walks outside and sits beside a tree. The air is still as he eats his mushy meal. Sunflower stands in the doorway; those near the Village and Barn stopped to look at Georgie and the reaction Sunflower had for the troubled Fable. Sunflower ignored his outburts, took a basket and headed to the fields.

"Don't take too long, Henry."

Henry wiped his mouth. "Yes sir."

Sunflower placed a hat above his head as he walked out. Goldilocks greeted him, as the two walked to the Corn. Henry quickly finished, grabbed a basket and ran outside. Although the sun was warm and there were no clouds, it felt glorious on his skin. The Village life was lively with activity and hectic with the morning chores. Georgie returned the bowl, took a basket and walked up the trail.

He loathed the heat. His skin was very pale and the slightest minutes exposed caused him pain and left burns. Georgie placed his hat upon his head, took a rag and dipped it into the creek. Henry noticed Georgie dragging the rag across his skin and face.

"You want some water to drink, Georgie?"

"No. Just hot."

"If you want, I can tell Sunflower to move you and-"

"It's fine, Henry. I don't need ya' speaking fa' me."

Henry grabbed the pitchfork and dug into the old Hay.

"You alright, Georgie? You seem angry today..."

"Oh for fuck's sake." Georgie tosses the basket aside. "What the bloody devil-ain't no one 'round 'ere eva' hear of a bad day?! I just want ta' be left alone, do me work and call it even fa' the day!"

"Is it the dream again?"

Henry swore he'd never ask; the last couple of times he attempted to get any kind of answer from Georgie, it blew up in his face and caused problems. That, or he refused to speak about it and just sat in the dark, looking out into nothing. Henry could detect the rage in Georgie but Henry needed to know. Instead, Georgie sighed and walked past Henry.

"Georgie-GEORGIE! Where are you going!?"

"I need a break..."

"We just started! I'm sorry! Georgie-"

"Leave me be, Henry! Get ta' work!"

Georgie walked past several creatures; a mother Goose and her babies paused when they heard the stomping of Georgie's boot. With her wing, she gently pushed her children back; the angry British Fable mumbled to himself, as he carried on. Today, Georgie felt hostile and was not too sure as to the reason. No one did a thing to him; the only Fables that tried to conversate with him were Sunflower, Henry and occasionally Colin. Today, everyone was on his 'shit' list.

It didn't help Georgie had six more months to go. Was he prepared for the life waiting for him in the city of Fabletown? Could he REALLY put the past behind him? ALL of it? Would Lyla honestly love him unconditionally, even knowing the man he used to be? Was John genuinely rooting for the former pimp in hopes of change? Or, was Georgie some part of a sick, twisted game again?

Georgie didn't want to admit the feelings inside but he was terrified of life outside the Farm. In here, he was protected from reality and the issues that lingered outside those gates. Georgie worried about it all; he feared walking down the streets and some unknown civilian takes the act of being a vigilanty and takes Georgie down in the streets. Not that he didn't deserve it at times.

Georgie sighed, leaned himself against a tree and for the first time in forever, cried. Georgie hid his face against the bark. His tears streamed down and coated the wood. He found it difficult to comprehend this sudden need to show his emotions. Perhaps it was Snow's comment from the other day: 'Emotion shows character and that feelings we all have. Means you care.'

Georgie kicked the tree and wiped his eyes. "Pull ya'self together, Porgie. Ya' don't need ta' be doin' this. Man up."

Before Georgie made his way past the tree, Reynard the Fox sat upon an old log. The Fox smiled, as he looked up.

"Why, Mr. Georgie Porgie. What a pleasent surprise. How are YOU this fine spring day?"

"Move, Fox. I got things ta' do-"

"Of course, of course. Can't keep you too preoccupied. Might do something silly."

Georgie stopped. "What is that supposed ta' mean, Fox?"

"Nothing. Don't worry 'bout it. HEY-did Sunflower tell you?"

"Bout what?"

"He needs you to get something for him out of the bsaement."

Georgie's heart nearly skipped a beat; he despised going down there alone and knowing it would be fairly dark, sent terrible thoughts into his mind. Reynard continued to smile

"Think he said an Axe or something like that?"

"Well....I, ummm....gunna need ta' ask him-"

"WHY?! You don't trust me, Porgie? I AM kinda like his second in command when Goldie ain't here."

Georgie rubs his forehead. "Ummm....we have Axes out there-"

"He needs another. The matter, Porgie-thought you were not scared of anything. Big, bad Fable-"

"Ya' just doin' this cause Henry ain't here."

"So, Henry fights ALL your battles now?"

Georgie looked over; Henry was pulling on roots, hacking them with a knife and tossing them to the side.

"We going then?"

Reynard grinned. "After you."

The Fox and Georgie walked down the dusty trail. Bees swarmed the flowers neatly planted around the Farm. The sun continued to burn Georgie's shoulders. He'd take the time to soak his skin when he treturned to the fields. First, he needed to get the axe. Reynard helped open the doors; the strong smell of rotting wood and wet dirt wasforceful as the doors swung open.

"Ya' comin' with me?"

"Right behind you, Porgie."

Georgie swallowed back the fear. One by one, he entered the dark basement and located the Axe by the shovels and empty crates.

"Does he want this one?" Georgie turns around. "Reynard?"

The Fox chuckles. "There's a lantern in there somewhere, Porgie...."

Before Georgie could speak, Reynard pushes the doors down with his paws. He cackles, as the punding of Georgie's fists could be heard. He pleas and cries fill the area, as Reynard skaes his head.

"Oh, what's the matter? Big tough Georgie Porgie afwaid of da dawk? Poor baby..."

"REYNARD! PLEASE!" Georgie's knuckles were red with blood, as several splinters pierced through his skin. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE LET ME OUTTA HERE!!"

Reynard laughed. "You gotta learn, Porgie! Ain't this why you are here!? Sucks being in the dark like this, huh?"

Georgie's mind began playing tricks; the smell of hard liquor, stomping of boots and cigar smoke filled his mind. He could see the outline of his father. Georgie felt his heart pound rapidly against his chest.

"Georgie boy...come ta' daddy."

Georgie continued to throw himself against the door. "REYNARD!"

The noise from random animals and Fables could be heard. Reynard moved when he heard Henry's name. The boy snatched the Fox, as he pinned the animal to the ground. As Henry laid into Reynard, a woman with hair white as a sheet opened the door. Georgie, weak and injured, was momentarily blinded by the light. All he could hear was the Farm's concern, Sunflower attempting to pull Henry off of Reynard and the gasps escaping Snow and John's mouth.

Georgie looked up; the outline was that of a woman and for a moment, Georgie desperatly wanted it to be Lyla. He reached out.

"My my, Georgie Porgie. Trouble sure knows how to find ya, doesn't it?"

Georgie was surprised, as he was lifted to his feet. "Holly..."

"Come on. Let's get ya' outta there."

With her help, Georgie was lifted from the dark. Georgie, Holly, Snow and John walked along the same path and towards their usual meeting place

Georgie looked back at the basement, as his father's memories vanished when Sunflower closed the doors.

Any questions, you know the drill. :) Really enjoying Juno beach; been pretty nice out here and from JJ has told, Cali is cold, wet and gloomy. xD Can't wait for Thanksgiving. Tammy's mom ACTUALLY wants me to help bake Banana bread later with her. :0 She trusts Georgie in the kitchen! xD And later, Tammy and I are heading to the store to grab some things for the dinner. Burned my skin from the beach yesterday but its been worth it. Having a wonderful time. Hope you guys are as well. Cheers from the pale ass man in Juno beach.

• Chapter 39

'Goodbyes and hellos'

"Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem."

Johann paced back and forth. The morning air was misty, as the fog created a thick wall around the Smith Manor. Marcus pointed his nose out. The gray Wolf sniffed the air. Nancy, wearing a heavy coat and boots, stood beside Johann and waited.

Being a religious woman, Nancy took out her Rosary beads, held the Jade color in her hands and began to pray. Nancy wanted her family back. She, like so many others, grew tired of the constant need to defend their choices and family life. She couldn't stand seeing her own daughters fighting, the grandchildren becoming involved and now, her great grandchildren were thrown in the mix.

"I don't smell anything yet."

Johann tried calling Penny's phone but it was dead. He rubbed his hands. All he wanted was his son and Penny back. Johann wanted to wrap his arms around Penny and craddle his son.

"Wait-" Everyone stops to look over at Marcus. "I smell something. Smells like...Fresh Roses...."

Johann smiles. "Penelope...." He made a running start into the Fog. "Penelope...PENELOPE!"

"Johann, wait!" Nancy, along with Marcus, chased after the Butcher. "Johann, stop! It could be-"

Nancy's voice was cut off when she saw her daughter. Bruised, cut and tired, Lyla still managed to grab her mother and hold the frail woman against her chest. With no words to describe, Nancy nearly pushes her daughter the ground. Hot tears pour from the woman's eyes, as she could barely contain herself.

"My baby girl! Oh, my baby!"

Johann sees Junior with Josiah. He grabs the boy and holds the baby against his face. Josiah coos, takes his tiny pals to Johann's face ans snuggles closer. The Wolf cub licks his father's face.

"Where is your mommy at?"

Junior pats Johann's back. "She did good, Johann. My sister is a fighter..."

"Did she...where is...Hope..."

Junior smiles. "Well, let's have her tell you. Penny-"

Penny, like a Ghost from the past, walks from the Fog and onto Smith territory. Johann could barely contain the feelings within. Her jet black hair blew against the wind, as he ran up the hill. Penny, hands out, embraces Johann. He lifts her chin up, as Johann passionatly kisses Penny's lips.

"Penelope. My sweet Penelope. You're alright...."

Penny smiles. "I'm a Porgie, Johann. Of course I'm alright."

"Where is Hope? Did you-"

"No. Hope is with Jersey and the others."

"Then, how did you-"

Penny holds up the box. "Oliver."

Johann looks around. "Oliver? What do you mean?"

"He saved us all. Saved Hope..."

Johann was surprised. "I...uh, don't know what to say to this."

"It's over. That's all that matters, right?"

Johann strokes Penny's cheek. Despite his hate towards the Viper pimp, he knew how much Penny cared for Oliver. Johann could see the sadness in her eyes, the concern and a touch of guilt.

"Penelope, you saved us all."

Penny blushes. "Please, Butcher. I did what destiny asked for..."

"Ready to go back inside?"

Penny smiles. "Yes, but first. We're going to need help. Can you distract my Nana for a bit?"

"Of course. But why?"

Penny grins. "We have someone that's been dying to see her again...."

Jersey and Katie, surrounded by their thirteen daughters, could think of nothing better. Katie picks up several of the girls and craddles them in her arms. Half in their true form, the den is filled with squeaks, yips and barking; the occasional flapping of wings, as some of the Jersey Devil creatures allow their wings to stretch and warm themselves.

Hope rested her head against Jersey's shoulder. She was exhausted from the trip and the events that occured back with Echidna. Jersey pressed his lips to her head, as he kissed his youngest.

"Ya' alright, Chipmunk? Ya' wanna take a nap?"

Hope yawns. "Maybe. My head kinda hurts."

Katie strokes her hair. "SShhh...close your eyes, baby. You need to rest. It's been a long day."

Jersey looks around. "Where is everyone at?"

"Remember?" Katie looks to the front. "My mom, dad and sister had waiting for my Nana?"

"Can't believe it. After all this time..."

Katie smiles. "The things love can do for a person..."

Katie and Jersey notice Remus fall to the ground; Peter, along with Ethan and Junior, push the wolf around. Like bullies on the playground, Junior taunts, promoting his brothers to do the same. Katie rolls her eyes.

"Seriously you guys? Leave him alone?"

Peter smiles. "Gotta keep ol' Remus on his toes until I take him to the Farm."

"Flycatcher on his way?"

"Yeah. Said he's be in in five...." Peter looks at his watch. "He's five minute LATE."

Katie looks at her younger brother. Wearing black pants, white shirt and trenchcoat, she can't help but picture the Sheriff. And since he took the job AS the Sheriff of Fabletown, it only made it more easy for her to give Peter a hard time.

"How is Hope?"

Jersey looks down. Hope is sound asleep. "Poor this is so tired...."

"She had quite the week, didn't she?"

"Its over now..." Katie ends the sentence with a kiss of Laura's head. "We are okay and everyone is safe."

Alice looks around. "Where is Uncle Oliver, mom?"

All twelve girls look up. Jersey could feel Hope move slightly in his arms.

"He's gone, girls."

Bella turns her head. "Gone? What do you mean?"

Katie sighs. "He....left, girls. Your Uncle Oliver is gone now. But he loves you all very much. Sometimes, people have to do things they normally wouldn't do but because they love you so much, it makes it easier. Does that make sense?"

Bella could recall the box her aunt Penny held while they walked back to Fabletown; she craddled the thing like it was a baby and refused to let anyone else touch it. She and the older girls knew what their mother meant. Bella could only nod, as she tried to smile. Hope was right.

The moment was ceased with Emily's loud music. Andrew W.K.'s 'Party Hard' bounced off the walls of the Smith home. She walked into the kitchen, took out a bottle of Scotch and danced; in her mouth, a lit cigarette left trails of smoke as she twirled and whirled.

"Let's get a party going, let's get a party going, let's-"

Emily paused when Georgie grabbed her hand.

"Emily..."

"Oh, hey dad. Mom! Hey!"

Arms folded, Lyla tries not to giggle. "People are trying to sleep-"

"But mom, THIS is the fookin' jam ta' celebrate ta! When its time to party, we party hard!"

"Hope is trying to sleep-"

Emily takes a drink from the bottle. "Nah...she's uh...she's a PORGIE! We sleep like bloody rocks!"

"Amelia-"

"Dad-"

Georgie grabs the bottle. "Go party hard over there, love."

Emily continues to thrash, twirls and head bang. Georgie shakes his head, as Lyla erupts in a laughing fit.

"Well, there YOU go, Georgie."

"Please. That's YOU, love."

"Me?! Mr. Party Hard. That's all YOU right there."

Georgie pats his groin area. "Got some powerful juices brewing in me ol' trousers."

Lyla playfully teases Georgie. "Ew. No. It's a good thing you're cute."

She peers over at her daughter. Katie and Jersey sit by the fire, as all twelve girls are fast asleep. She smiles; the thought of her rapidly growing family brought joy into her world. Junior, now greeted by the mirror jumping babies, embraces his family. Mary, waddling over to Junior, plants a kiss on his nose. Emily dances like a teen in her room, Peter and Ethan handle business as usual and Penny was with her own little family.

Not bad, she thought. Not bad at all.

Peter, along with Ethan and Flycatcher, took Remus off to the Farm. He didn't bother to fight, as they drove him away to his punishment. Georgie waved, as the truck left.

"Say hi to Sunflower for me."

Lyla pats his chest. "You're being an ass again, dear."

Georgie chuckles. "That a BAD thing, love?"

"Course not."

Inside, Katie and Penny help Nancy with the dinner preperations. The girls continue to giggle; they had a wonderful surprise for their Nana. Nancy, stirring the potatos, watches her granddaughters.

"What is so funny, girls?"

"Nothing, nothing...." Katie giggles. "Just anxious to give you your present tonight."

"Oh I don't need a gift, girls...please. No gifts!"

"You'll love this one, Nana." Penny tries hard not to cry. "It's something you've wanted for awhile now..."

"Am I going to have to kick your mother's ass for this?"

Penny smiles. "You'll love it..."

Emily, still dancing, walks into the kitchen. While no one was looking, Emily took a large hunk of Ham and Pineapple. As she tossed the sweet combination into her mouth, she noices Katie reach for a nearby Wooden spoon.

"Shit!"

Emily turns to run; Katie chases her down. As they run down the halls, Bella and the other girls are awake. The girls with wings change, as they soar down and follow their aunt. Bella, Willow and Laura each take an arm and lift Emily up.

"GIRLS! Bring your aunt Emmy back!"

"Meet you in he kitchen, mom!"

The girls fly away, carrying a head-banging aunt into the kitchen. Giving up, Katie turns in. The table is set, as everyone gathers around the table. Nancy hands georgie the knife and fork. Georgie places the utensils down, as Nancy watches him walk away.

"Georgie, where are you going? You always cut the Ham now..."

Georgie looks over at Penny and Katie. "Well, I WOULD but you see-that's John's job."

"Oh, Georgie..." Nancy fights back tears. "You know John IS here in spirit but..."

Nancy pauses. With the help from Katie and Penny, Nancy nearly faints when she sees the familiar large Wolf slowly walk into the kitchen. She drops her fork and carefully makes her way to the front. All the Leeds girls turn to see a massive Wolf. At first, they assume its the Sheriff until Hope looks closer; he has the same eyes as her mommy and Nana.

"Johnathan....." Nancy touches his face. "Is this....no...it can't be! Is it really you?!"

John leans his forehead against Nancy's. "It's me, Nancy. God, I missed you...."

Hope jumps from her seat and walks over to the Wolf. John peers down. Hope reaches out her hand, as John lifts Hope up. When her sisters see this, they all join. John holds each of the girls, as the picture is finally complete.

"Welcome home, papa..."

John kisses Hope on the head. "Glad to be home, Hope. I can't wait to get to know my NEW great grandchildren!"

Katie reached out her hand and grabbed Penny. The sisters, along with their father, stood back and watched.

"Love you guys so much. I'm proud to be a part of this family."

Georgie beams. "Me too, girls...me too."

Chapter 40 soon :) Just ONE more chapter to this tale. On to my next one hopefully by this week OR weekend. Any questions, you know the drill.

• Have fun during your break. :) My partner in crime is gone this week but I'll probably hang with som friends and go ride bikes with my cousins. We'll see how it goes.

• At first, I was like 'oh god please...don't fuck up now!' but then you mentioned he has 6 months left and I guess with the people waiting and the concerns, I'd be stressed too.

I hate Reynard. Never liked him in the comics and to be honest, I hope he gets what's coming to him To use someone's fears to their advantage like that. The picture I got from Georgie's knuckles. Fuck, pie...

And knowing Holly was the one to pull him out and help. :) That ending, though.

Prologue Georgie Porgie Pudding & Pie Georgie woke up to the sound of the Rooster just inches from his window. The sun was blaring

• Johann tried calling Penny's phone but it was dead. He rubbed his hands. All he wanted was his son and Penny back. Johann wanted to wrap his arms around Penny and craddle his son.

I ship these two SO hard! <3 They are that odd couple that makes it work. And he REALLY love AND cares for Penny. :3

Katie looks at her younger brother. Wearing black pants, white shirt and trenchcoat, she can't help but picture the Sheriff. And since he took the job AS the Sheriff of Fabletown, it only made it more easy for her to give Peter a hard time.

I was like DAFUQ, Peter is the Sheriff but I had to trace back from our previous convo and you DID mention that he takes his dad's previous job. How ironic, I suppose; Peter becomes the very thing he hated and his siblings see that.

The moment was ceased with Emily's loud music. Andrew W.K.'s 'Party Hard' bounced off the walls of the Smith home. She walked into the kitchen, took out a bottle of Scotch and danced; in her mouth, a lit cigarette left trails of smoke as she twirled and whirled.

Emily. Enough said. XD I LOVE her so much!

Emily, still dancing, walks into the kitchen. While no one was looking, Emily took a large hunk of Ham and Pineapple.

Emily. AGAIN! xD And then her neices coming in to save the day. Too precious.

"Johnathan....." Nancy touches his face. "Is this....no...it can't be! Is it really you?!"

John leans his forehead against Nancy's. "It's me, Nancy. God, I missed you...."

Oh...my...god....FEELS! John came back! He's alive!! I did not see THAT coming!!

Alt text

John kisses Hope on the head. "Glad to be home, Hope. I can't wait to get to know my NEW great grandchildren!"

OH SHIT!!!! That's right! He's never met the Leed's children!!! How exciting!

Katie reached out her hand and grabbed Penny. The sisters, along with their father, stood back and watched.

"Love you guys so much. I'm proud to be a part of this family."

Georgie beams. "Me too, girls...me too."

I'm going to kick your ass when you return to Cali. These feels, pie! I loved them so much. Looking forward to the final chap. :) Also, hope you are having fun. By the way you speak bout it, enjoy my good man.

Chapter 39 'Goodbyes and hellos' "Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem." Johann paced back and forth. The

• I figured you'd be the one to enjoy John's return. With Oliver now in the box, that spot is occupied, leaving John to return back to our world. He was never DEAD.....just gone for awhile. :)

And yes, Emily...everyone's favorite Porgie. In the begining, she was kinds just 'there.' Glad she had developed her own character. And Johann with Penny. Believe it or not, I wasn't going to have them end up together but after some thinking (and convincing from Tammy) I decided to keep them together. I agree. They are odd together. :)

With Peter, that took some time, too. In my next tale, I'll explain more about his new role, where that leaves him with Bigby and his future. Same thing with Emily and Ethan. Just going to combine them all. I'm prepared to hear it later on from you. xD

Johann tried calling Penny's phone but it was dead. He rubbed his hands. All he wanted was his son and Penny back. Johann wanted to wrap his

• Have a great break! :D Looking forward to seeing your new chapter, story, and character! Though I do hope Tezoth will make at least a cameo appearance at some point. ;)

• This kinda reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture show - which is a musical you might have heard of. I'm reassured that Robert kidnapping Lyla was merely a dream; but I think we've found a new, and somewhat disconcerting, side to Rose!

Chapter 21 Rose Red and a Wolf "Daddy, you awake? Daddy..." Robert stood up; he was still back at the Farm, under a large tree, wit

• Yeah, I noticed you were calling her 'T' for short. Nice though, I like it! Drunk T visualizes sports as if they were a religion XD I'd hate to see her drunk during the Super Bowl too!

I've got some plans, though like I've said before, I don't know exactly how I will be connecting them, so you'll just have to wait and see. I can tell you that there will be some returning characters that you may, or may not, like.

T drunk sounds like me back in the day. (Calling Therese 'T' now for some reason.) xD Anyways, that idea of Reynard throwing the bottle in t

• Cover Up

The next day Bigby called Makoto to his office.

"Hey kid, I need your help but if you don't want in I won't force you." Bigby said

"Okay, I'm in." Makoto said

"But I haven't even told you what we were doing yet. For all you know we could all die or get tortured." Bigby said

"Is dieing really that scary to you Bigby? Out of everyone I didn't think you'd be." Makoto said

Bigby didn't know how to respond instead he shrugged it off and began to tell Makoto about the project of how they needed to silence a mundy who was onto their trail, but they were to NOT kill him they are going to black mail him.

"Sounds pretty easy huh?" Bigby said

"Yeah alright I'm in. Who else is going?" Makoto asked

"It'll be Jack, Bluebeard, Briar Rose, Boy Blue, Flycatcher, Charming, me, and you." Bigby said

"That's a lot of people Bigby." Makoto said

"Yeah but we are going to need them and I'd like to have someone with heightened senses like you to keep an eye on Bluebeard." Bigby said

"Understood Bigby this is tonight?" Makoto asked

"Yup start getting ready now." Bigby said

"Understood." Makoto said getting up and leaving

Makoto went to the hospital to visit Celeste before the project.

"Hey there just wanted to tell you I won't be here till very late, I'm working with Bigby tonight." Makoto said

"Is it anything dangerous?" Celeste asked

"No it should be relatively safe so no need to worry" Makoto smiled "Oh yeah! I forgot, I brought you dinner so you can relax."

Celeste smiled "You know I'll worry anyway" She kissed him and continued "Be safe okay?"

"I always am" Makoto smiled "Oh shit! I'm going to be late! Mind if I use the window?"

"No you can't use the window it's snowing! Which is weird because it's February." Celeste said

"Okay, I got to go! See ya later!" Makoto said running out.

Makoto ran to the hotel where the meet up was. He saw Bigby and Bluebeard talking.

"Where is that stupid kid! He's late!" Bluebeard said

"Calm down Bluebeard he's right here." Bigby said and looked at Makoto "You ready to do this kid?"

"Yeah let's do this." Makoto said

After Briar Rose did their thing they went into hotel where the mundy was staying. Bigby gave orders to everyone on what they should be doing.

"Did anybody find anything yet?" Bigby asked

"No Bigby we just started!" Jack said

"About 15 minutes ago Jack! Pick up the pace!" Bigby said

"Geez you act like we have no time left." Jack replied

Makoto helped search while keeping an eye on Bluebeard but trailed off a bit more on trying to find something to blackmail this guy. There was a thud that hit the ground and he snapped back on focus....Bluebeard moved where the mundy was, Makoto moved into position summoned a crossbow and shot Bluebeards hand while he took the safety off of his handgun.

"Bigby! C'mere!" Makoto yelled

"Good catch kid." Bigby said

"FUCK! You didn't have to shoot my hand!" Bluebeard said in pain

"You took off the safety of a handgun, when we were told NOT to kill him." Makoto said

"Yeah? Well we have found NOTHING to blackmail this scum so I thought I'd handle the situation myself." Bluebeard said

"Looks like we need to have a talk Bluebeard." Bigby said "Makoto move him."

Before Bluebeard could reply Makoto ripped his hand which was pinned to the wall without taking the bolt out first, and dragged Bluebeard into a room, Bigby gave Makoto some directions, walked into the room and closed the door.

"Alright guys I have an idea." Makoto began to say to the crew

They cleaned the place up per Makotos orders, grabbed the mundys body and brought it back to the limbo. Minutes later Bigby and Bluebeard appeared to rejoin the group.

"Good job kid probably saved this mans life." Bigby said

"I wouldn't go that far Bigby." Makoto said

They wrapped up cleaning the hotel, and headed back to Fabletown.

"Makoto you can head home for the night." Bigby said patting his shoulder "I appreciate your help today kid, good to know I can count on you."

"No problem Bigby." Makoto said heading to his apartment.

Everyone else except for Bluebeard went with Bigby.

Bluebeard made a call that night.

"It's time you can have the wolf I want the kid." Bluebeard said

"Oh well aren't you mature killing a kid." The woman said

"He's not a kid, he's different." Bluebeard said

"Whatever just set everything up." The woman said hanging up the phone.

That's it! Sorry if any of this is wrong I haven't read this early into the comics since they were released so it's very VERY vague so feel free to correct me on it if it is wrong. Any questions or comments let me know. :D

• Therese offered to clean up after the party. It was a lovely shower, lots of great (And useful) gifts for Harmony. She helped Harmony gather it all together and place it in all in the currently-being-renovated nursery. After that, she cleaned all the banners and the garbage up while her niece took a nice long nap on the couch. Harmony was tuckered out.

Finishing up, Therese said goodbye to those who were still awake, and exited the front door. She came up short as she heard the bellows of the cello escaping through the next apartment down.

"Still playing?" She whispered to herself. Her curiosity aroused once more, she found herself at Adam's front door. Her hand was frozen mid knock, waiting for a quieter part in the sonata. As soon as it lowered down to a soft whimper, her fist hit the mahogany wood as loud as she could. The music came to an abrupt stop, and she could hear light footsteps grazing across the floor on the other side.

Adam had looked the same, except he was changed into a pair of pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. He must have showered, she could smell some sort of deodorant coming off of his body in hefty waves.

"Evening," He said. "Can I help you with anything?"

Therese shook her head. "I just....your music is enchanting. I want to-...Listen to it more, quite frankly."

He smiled shyly, his cheeks blushing. "Do you want to come in?"

She looked down both ends of the hallway. There was no one to be seen or heard, and so she nodded eagerly. When she stepped inside, it was considerably darker lit than the hallway. All there was to guide her was a light from the fireplace and a few meager candles lit and posted on end tables or backboards.

"Can you play in such a dark room?" She asked, her hand swiping across the back of the couch.

He nodded, picking up the violin this time. "I know everything I play by heart. I could do it blind, if I had to."

She sat on an armchair as he walked across the room. His barefoot mounted on the hearth of the fireplace, and he closed his eyes as he brought the bow across the strings with more grace in a single movement than Therese had ever witnessed before. It was Beethoven, moonlight sonata coming in whispers off the surface of the strings and wood that formed the instrument. It brought a few tears up, though she willed the back. She looked away, out the window that viewed the dark night sky. Had the city been pitch black, she could have seen millions of stars in that instance, but New York never sleeps.

As soon as he finished, he set the violin down, letting out a labored breath. He was starting to sweat again, and Therese felt bad.

"It was beautiful," She whispered. "Breathtaking."

"Yes," He said. "I suppose. You liked it that much?"

She nodded softly. "I loved it. Um..."

He walked over, picking a glass cup full of water from the coffee table, and drinking it down in two gulps. He set the glass back down softly, and sunk into the chair across from Therese's.

"Do you mind if I tell you a story?" He whispered. His eyes were in hers, staring as intently as the fire beside them glowed. She could see the rough outline of his face. He looked as though he worked most his life.

"Sure. I would love to hear one, if they are as lovely as your songs."

"Well, you're not in luck, then. This isn't a particularly happy story, not toward the end, at least."

Therese gulped. I've had my fair share of those, she wanted to say. But she stayed silent and waited for him to begin.

"I was a boy, many, many years ago. And I had a little sister. Our father was a nice man, but he married a wicked woman with many more children than us. Our new step-siblings were not as bad as her, but still held contempt for me and my sister." Adam paused, his gaze turning to the fire not. Therese could see the fire's reflection in his eyes as the flames tumbled with in them.

"We ran away. Our father was fighting a war, and life in that wretched house was unbearable. We left with the clothes on our backs, into the forbidden woods that just so happened to cross our lands. Our stepmother found out. She was a witch, though kept that secret from all of our family. She cursed the waters, so that whichever one me or my sister drank from, we would turn into a beast of the woods."

"Did she drink it?"

"No. No, we got to the first river, and she told me she heard it say something. I thought she were crazy, but then I heard it too. It said,'If you drink from this water, you will turn into a tiger.' So she persuaded me to not drink from it, even though I was terribly thirsty."

"So you went on," Therese said.

"Yes. We walked, and encountered a pond. I was going to drink from there, but again, it told my sister, 'Do not drink from here, or you will become a wolf.' She was afraid that if I became the animal that I would tear her up. In all honesty, I don't think I would have, but I listened to her, and we moved on. I told her that the next body of water we encountered, I would drink from it, because I was so parched that I would have risked it. We came to a stream. I was already gulping down gallons when she told me what I'd turn into. A deer. And I changed, though I didn't feel it at first. I became the deer, but I knew she was my sister, and so I stayed with her. We knew that we could not leave the woods now, because nobody keeps deer as pets in villages. We lived in those woods peacefully for many years, until she had become a young woman. We protected each other. She gave me her golden chain to make sure she knew it were me."

"That's touching," Therese's voice was a whisper. She wondered at multiple points why he would be telling her this information, but she figured he needed a friend, and she would do what he wanted and listen.

"I guess," He said. His hand reached for his neck, where a glint of gold shone through. The necklace. "The King of the lands was hunting. Saw my sister....fell in love with her. She married him, on the condition that I would come to live in their kingdom too. The King said yes, and I was free to frolic in the fields within the walls of the castle and watch my sister be happy. I was happy, too. She gave birth to my nephew shortly after the marriage. And then, our stepmother found out about us."

"What did she do?" Therese asked.

"She killed my sister, and replaced her with her own daughter. She used magic to disguise her, so we thought nothing of it. But, every night, my sister's weeping ghost would visit the bedside of her baby boy, and the King had witnessed it for three nights in a row, when he realized that there was fowl play in the kingdom. He punished my stepmother and stepsiblings, all who were involved in the death of my sister. They burned the witch at a stake, which broke me free of my curse. But it did not bring my sister back to life."

Therese saw tears rolling down his cheeks. She felt oddly uncomfortable, her gaze drifting back and forth from the fire to his chest, where the gold of the necklace peaked out.

"I'm sorry," He said, standing. He took a bucket of water, which was sat near the fireplace, and dumped it on the fire, making the room near pitch black darkness. "You need to leave, now."

Confused, she stood, the only guide to the front door being the few lit candles along the walls. She left the apartment with out another word, and decided to call it a night.

A strange boy, she concluded. But God, was he handsome.

Another chapter, down! Any questions, ask! I modified a tiny bit of the story I used for Adam, and if you want to read it I will link the page here

Thanks for reading, I hope all is well <3 Getting my permit this weekend, sooo excited!

• edited November 2014

Thanksgiving Challenge

Dramatic Dinner: Finale

As the bright moon began to rise up, the sun prepares to go down and mark the end of day. As night come, the wind is still. Not a breeze blowing by Etan's Castle.

The family now gathers in the large dining room, decorated with family portraits and statues and such. One portrait that struct everyone attention was the one of Etan when he was a youth being held by his mother and father. Every time when Etan looks upon this portrait he sheds a tear.

The children race to the large table calling seats. They push and shove, but eventually are disciplined by their parents. Penny enters the room with Lydia, all dressed up formally for this wonderful dinner, then Viera follows along with Bibi, who is take her time since she is pregnant with Daren's third child.

"Have a seat anywhere you like ladies. Etan and the boys will be joining us soon!" Penny as she prepares to open another wine bottle.

Moments later, Etan along with the rest of the men finally enter. Before doing anything else, Etan looks at that portrait of him and his parents and pause. Daren ask him whats wrong, and he replies "Oh, nothing... just remembering something. Let's go."

As everyone seems to be here, so Etan prepares to say grace as the food is getting cold and his 4 stomachs all beginning to rumble in unison.

"Good, everyone is here, lets say speak graces now."

"Wait hunny. Wheres you father?" Penny asked.

"Why am I not surprise? Hold on everyone I'll find him" Etan as he puts down his glass of wine.

As soon as he prepares to leave the table, Hati emerges.

"I apologize about the hold up everyone, wanted to make sure my beard was properly groomed for this formal gathering."

Etan goes back to his seat, and ask his father " Nice to see you dad, now if you would please join us?"

"Of course son."

Now everyone hold hands and bow heads as Etan begins to speak grace.

"Lord, or Lords... not sure what religion everyone here follows but whatever. Over the past years, we went through a lot. From, fighting against each other, The Adversary, losing our kingdoms and the lose of our loved ones. Now we stand here, stronger than ever, our family, is finally whole again. Now on this blessed day, our family gather and give thanks. We thank you for bringing this family together, we thank you for blessing this family and hold us together so nothing will ever break us apart.

We also thank you for the new family member who will be joining us in about, 6-7 months. We know this moment of peace and clarity will only be brief, for as new evil is being born every minute. But we aren't worried. Family is not an important thing, it is EVERYTHING."

"Let's dig in!"

As everyone chow down on the food, Hati raises his glass for the tables ear. Since this is practically, his first time meeting everyone besides Etan,Daren and Penny, he ask a few questions..

"So Viera, and Draco.. How did the two of you of you meet?" Hati ask's

"Well, it's a long story, but I can be brief. You see, I was a mercenary working for this guy named Aizaax, he wanted me to kill Draco, and of course I didn't, we fought and..."

"Fell in love, how admirable! You two relationship greatly minds you of Etan and the woman he dated before he and Penny."

"Dad, no." Etan glaring at his father.

"What did I do, all I'm just saying is that, you and whats her name? Oliva, had a fiery relationship.."

Penny, then accidentally shatters the glass in her hand.

"Penny!" Etan as he rushes over to her aid.

"Well Etan, care to explain to me why you had that witches scent all over you, the day you came back?" Penny asked.

"Penny, we haven't done anything! I swear, ask Daren!"

"It is true, Penny. Nothing, happened and it seems Etan hates her move than you do.." Daren adding on."

"Don't to my dad Penny, he's drunk..." Etan comforting his wife.

As Hati takes another sip of the wine he begins to go on about something.

"Oh! That reminds me!"

Then everyone at the table responds "NO!"

In every conceivable matter, the family is linked to our pass, and bridged to our future.

The End....

That wraps up my thanksgiving, challenge. Now for my next story, before the Christmas challenge, I will be doing a back story for certain characters from my tales. Oh, and have awesome thanksgiving everyone!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.