Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Either way, we're both finally off now. Woo!

Tetra posted: »

What a coincidence! Mine starts tomorrow as well but at 10:00 A.M due to classes.

• Bike riding sounds fantastic! (if it happens) I'm sure you'll think of something to do if things don't go according to plan as well. :P

JJwolf posted: »

Have fun during your break. My partner in crime is gone this week but I'll probably hang with som friends and go ride bikes with my cousins. We'll see how it goes.

• Yep, I'm going to start working on it again - soon. :D And Tez will, he'll be mad otherwise. ;)

LupineNoir posted: »

Have a great break! Looking forward to seeing your new chapter, story, and character! Though I do hope Tezoth will make at least a cameo appearance at some point.

• Yeah! Although I could've done without a two hour drive though!

Either way, we're both finally off now. Woo!

• I read the origin of Adam and the story was very interesting. I'm glad you decided to switch it up. :)

Confused, she stood, the only guide to the front door being the few lit candles along the walls. She left the apartment with out another word, and decided to call it a night.

A strange boy, she concluded. But God, was he handsome

Hopefully something like this mixed with Adam's current stae of mind won't be too much of trouble for T, although I may be taking things too far and overreacting. (I can do that at time.) Congrats on the permit. :D VERY exciting time! Just be safe.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Therese offered to clean up after the party. It was a lovely shower, lots of great (And useful) gifts for Harmony. She helped Harmony gather

• edited November 2014

Chapter 1: Stepping Through The Door

Late around midnight, in the Woodlands lobby:

"Hello," She paused. "Um, excuse me? Sir?"

The guard at the desk grunted, lifting up his cap to reveal his tiresome eyes to her.

"...Yes?" He sounded a bit annoyed.

"I was told to see a 'Miss White' for new citizenship in the Fabletown area. Could you point me in the right direction as to where her office is?"

He grunted, and checked his watch. "First of all, it's around midnight. Second, Miss White is most likely sleeping in her apartment by now. You're going to have to wait until she's available later in the morning - should you decide to stay."

"Oh, I didn't realize it was that late, I apologize. Could - could I wait here in the lobby until then?"

"By all means. Now, if that'll be all..." The security guard tilted his cap to cover his face and went back to sleep

She squinted to look at his nametag, then proceeded to relax on the couch in the corner. It was only then her eyes became weary with tiredness as well.

Yawning, the pale beauty stretched her arms out as far as she could toward the ceiling. Eventually, she let out an exasperated sigh.

Sleepy-time.

"...Hey, hey. Are you awake?"

The girl moaned and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, erm, 'Whoever-you-are', Miss White is ready to see you now."

"Oh?" The girl seemed surprised at how time went by so fast. She looked at the familiar face of the security guard standing before her. Then, the face of a formal businesswoman standing behind him.

Snow smiled. "Miss Everwind, glad you could make it. Now, if you'll follow me, we can get started on your interview."

Miss Everwind gave a faint smile back to Snow and the guard, and proceeded to follow her down the hallway.

"So, I trust your trip from Ireland boded well for you?"

"Yes! I've never sailed in a boat before, let alone cross the Atlantic. It was pretty exciting to experience."

"I'm sure it was," She turned to look at Everwind. "Well, here we are: The Business Office." Snow opened the door.

She nodded back toward Snow, Miss Everwind's eyes widened when she saw how vast and spacious the office was. "Wow! Is this your office?"

Snow laughed. "In a sense - not entirely my own, however."

The two approached a large wooden desk, as the both of them sat in their appropriate seats.

"Phew," Snow seemed to enjoy how big her new chair was. Ahem. "Let's get started with the interview, shall we?"

Snow grabbed a file from one of the numerous stacks of folders piled on her desk.

"Keep in mind, Miss Everwind, that these will be simple questions. Answer them to the best of your ability, so that I may determine whether or not you're fit to be a Fabletown citizen."

She nodded.

"Question 1: What do you do if a Mundy were to compromise the existence of our community?"

"Umm, wipe their mind with a memory-loss spell?"

"Question 2: What is the best approach to combat illegal activity in the Fabletown area?"

"Contact the nearest authority figure as soon as possible, and let them know of the situation."

"Question 3: What are our most vital rules to abide by, here in Fabletown?"

"Well, for non-human Fables, they'd have to wear a Glamour at all times when out in public - unless they want to risk going to The Farm. Let's see... oh! Never kill Mundies or fellow Fable citizens. Those definitely should be the crucial ones."

"Three out of three questions answered. Not a bad start, Miss Everwind."

"Just the three? That's it?"

Snow smiled. "Indeed, your answers were logical and reasonable - and you didn't throw a fit! This is why you passed. The last thing you need to do now is sign the Fabletown Compact."

Snow pulled a paper out from one of the drawers, sliding it across the desk toward her.

She tapped the paper with her pen. "Sign here, please. Basically, this document will absolve you of any past wrongdoings you may have committed in the past, and will welcome you as an official Fabletown citizen once you do so."

Everwind carefully grabs the pen from Snow and signs.

Fayde Everwind

"Congratulations, Miss Everwind. Welcome to Fabletown."

END, of Chapter 1.

Alright, folks! That was my first chapter featuring my new Fable: Fayde. Let me know what you guys think!

• "What the HELL is wrong with you???" Rose said

Imagining the scene with Rose saying this to Makoto is very entertaining! XD Regardless of Roses' relationship record, she's done a great job getting these two together; Bigby having a bet with her on it is amusing!

Bigby's "Project" is a mystery; and so is where Makoto got the money to buy all those flowers! Seriously, romantic gestures don't come cheap in this world anymore. :/ :P

Valentines Day The next day Rose woke Makoto up early and told him about Valentines day and how he should go get Celeste flowers and cand

• Ah I see I forgot to put in part where he gets his money from whoops! XD that's true LupineNoir XD

"What the HELL is wrong with you???" Rose said Imagining the scene with Rose saying this to Makoto is very entertaining! XD Regardle

• This is going to be interesting! I love the name you have given her.

Chapter 1: Stepping Through The Door Late around midnight, in the Woodlands lobby: "Hello," She paused. "Um, excuse me? Sir?" The g

• Chapter 40

'Forever Forward'

One year later

Katie stood in the kitchen. In the oven, a large Ham finished cooking. Beside her, Hope, Gianna and Georgia waited. All the girls were dressed in different colored dresses with bows in their hair. Each of them had their hair curled. Bella and Alice were not all too pleased with their attire but to keep their mother content, they kept their feelings to themselves. Willow and Ivy were too busy in the living room twirling and enthusiastic about their apperance.

"Mine has this pretty ribbon in the back!" Ivy points. "You have these jewel things, too!"

"You have these, Ivy!" Willow grabs the lace. "I don't have this on MY dress."

Katie giggled, as she took the Ham out. Hope stood on a stepping stool; she grabed the potato masher, as Katie added Butter, Cream and chopped Garlic.

"Go ahead, my little helper. Georgia, get the plates on the table. BELLA! Get the silverware and Gianna can get the cups."

As the girls began setting the table, there was a knock at the door. Katie peered around the corner.

"JERSEY! DOOR!"

Mumbling to himself, Jersey attempts to fix his tie. Several times now, the knot was caught and he had to redo it. As Jersey opens the door, a gust of wind blows open the door; Junior and Mary are the first to enter the house. The older kids hang their coats up and join their cousins. Holding the twins, Mary asks Junior to take off their jackets and boots.

Jersey looks at Haylee and Damien. "They are adorable. Hey, you two. I'm ya' uncle Jersey."

Haylee claps and leans forward. Her tiny hands wrap around his face, as she tightly holds his cheeks.

"Affectionate little girl, ain't she?"

Mary laughs. "Just like her daddy..." She kisses Junior. "NOW, Damien is-"

Before Mary could finish, Damien sets a part of Jersey's mustache on fire. As he outs it out, Damien giggles. Junior rolls his eyes.

"Now THIS one....JUST like mommy here."

Next to arrive were John and Nancy. Nancy embraces Mary and the twins, while John shakes Junior's hand and slaps Jersey's back. The force nearly sends Jersey to the ground.

"Shit, John! Gonna fuckin' kill me, huh?"

"C'mon Jersey, Devil! You're getting soft on us."

Jersey snickers. "Well, those young ladies in there..."

"Katherine in the kitchen?"

"All of the girls I THINK are in there-"

Just as Jersey spoke, George, Sheila, the twing girls Sophia and Aubrey ran around the corner; behind them, Ava Rose, Abigail, Laura Ivy chased them. The Leeds girls paused when they saw John. A few of the girls were slowly warming up to their massive great grandfather. He hugged each of the kids, as they returned to their frolicking.

Georgie and Lyla were next to arrive; by this time, Katie had sliced the Ham and finished mixing the Potatos. She was waiting on several other dishesto complete. Lyla walked into the kitchen.

"Smells good in here, baby."

"Hey mom. Dad here, too?"

"He's with the guys and-"

The front door swings open; Emily walks in, followed by Peter, Ethan and Henry.

"Ello family! Party has arrived, so now we can eat and-"

Katie pokes her head from the kitchen. "Emily, seriously?!"

Emily smiles. "Bloody joke, me good dear sister! Ya' know me!"

Katie rolls her eyes. Emily always made it a point to 'announce' her arrival. Georgie hugged each of the kids.

"Bloody cold out there. Ya' didn't get caught in the storm, did ya'?"

Peter hangs up his coat. "There is Snow but they said the storm won't be here until this weekend."

"Excellent."

Georgie looks over at Ethan. "There is my baby boy..."

Ethan huffs. "Dad, really?" He giggles. "EVERY year with this. Your becoming just as bad as mom."

"Well, you ARE my last one! The baby!"

Henry and Georgie shake hands. "And you, me boy. How ya' doing?"

"Hungry, sir. VERY hungry. Hans and the others should be here soon. I THINK they-"

Lyla brings out a tray of crackers and cheese. "While we wait, have a snack or two. Beer is in the kitchen and we have a variety of Sodas for those that will be driving and-"

Another knock. Jersey opens the door. Sure enough, Hans and Gina walk in with the twins; Gren and Carla are not too far behind, struggling to walk in the frigid Snow slowly packing on the ground. Rosie, Gren Junior and Noah rush inside the house; they all pause to give plenty of hugs and kisses before finding their cousins. The kids join in the Den, either playing with the Wii or several board games.

As they hang up their jackets, Penny and Johann are the last to arrive. Bundled up in a puffy green Jacket, black Snow boots and mittens, Josiah begins to kick and coo when he sees the others. Johann hands the over excited boy to Georgie, as he helps Penny take off her jacket. Her petruding belly can be seen.

Emily rubs her belly. "MAAAAN, sis. Ya' gettin' big with this one!"

"All he does is eat, eat and eat." Penny looks over at Johann. "Like his daddy!"

Johann chuckles. "Don't blame me. It's that Wolf and-"

John looks up. "He's a Wolf?!"

Penny grins. "From what Swineheart could tell, he has a lot of the wolf qualitites that Josiah had."

John claps. "Now THAT calls for a celebration in itself." He grabs Johann. "Come, Butcher. Drink with us."

As the men circle around the Alpha Wolf, Katie steps into the living room. She along with Lyla rub her enormous belly. A tiny kick touches Katie's palm.

"He's very active tonight."

"He won't stop. Playing Soccer with my bladder and spine."

Lyla laughs. "You have any names for him?"

"Johann and I agreed on Dylan James."

"That is a very handsome name for this handsome little guy in here."

Penny smirks. "Also, Asher, Logan and Desmond."

Katie's eyes widen. "What!? Penny, what are you-"

Johann looks over. "We are having a litter of Wolf cubs. ALL boys!"

John opens a bottle of Champagne and pours each of the men a glass.

"Well, four very stronge Wolf pups! This is indeed a night to celebrate with family."

Emily chuckles. "DAMN, Johann! Nice! Celebrate to that powerful penis ya' got there!"

Katie punches Emily. "Seriously?"

Jersey returns to the living room. "DINNER! Get yo' asses in here and get a plate before the little monsters take off with the food."

The kids all line up, as the adults gather not too far. Each hold a plate, as they get a hefty amount. The kids sit at their table, while the adults sit at their own. The room is filled with the chatter and various conversations. Katie and Jersey help the girls cut their Ham; Mary take this moment to feed the twins, while Junior helps the younger girls with their plates. Johann strips little pieces of Ham and feeds it to Josiah. The boy, now in Wolf forms, insists on chewing the bone sitting in the pan. Penny hands it to him.

"Here you go, my little man."

Peter grabs Penny's hand and examines the ring. He whistles. "Man, Penny. Nice rock. Congrats, Johann. Now, what did you do?"

They both laugh. "Well, I HOPE nothing but you never know."

Katie rolls her eyes. "Seriously, Peter?"

Peter coughs. "WHAT did I do, Katherine? I'm a good wittle boy..."

Georgie snorts. "Please. GOOD?! Watch out fa' lightning ta' strike."

Peter wraps his arm around Georgie. "You know me TOO well, dad."

Georgie smiles. "Well, that's what a father is supposed ta' do, boy."

"SPEAKING of fathers, when are YOU two going to have kids?"

Ethan grabs Henry's hand. "Well, if all goes according to plan, Henry and I will be adopting sometime next year."

Emily holds up her fork. "Mazel tov!"

Ethan chuckles. "What the hell? What is that for?"

"Ain't that, like, good luck or some shit for the Jews? JERSEY!"

Jersey looks up, mouth full of Potatos. "Huh?"

"Is that what that bloody shit means ta' ya' Jews?"

"Yes, Emily. Means Good luck."

"See. Told ya'."

Henry pats Ethan's hand. "Well, thank you. We're very excited."

"Boy or girl?"

"We are adopting a little girl from China."

John lifts up his glass. "Beautiful, you two. Bring that baby to a home where she will be loved and well taken care of."

Nancy smiles. "You're right. No matter what, that little girl will have PLENTY of family members to love her."

Katie agrees. "Any names?"

"We have three so far: Arianna, Riley or Brooklynn."

Emily points her knife at Ethan. "I LOVE the last one."

Peter nods. "Me too. Very different, yet elegant all at the same time."

"Henry said the same thing. Mom and dad-what do you think?"

Georgie wips his mouth. "Well, son. Its whatever YOU two decide."

Lyla takes a sip from her Wine. "I personally like Arianna but again, that's just me."

"BROOKLYNN!"

Carla elbows Gren. "Stop yelling!"

"They can't hear me from down here!" Gren looks over at Lyla. "HEY-we are missing a kid."

Everyone looks around; there is an empty chair beside Ethan and Henry. Confused, Emily begins to count her siblings. Her aunt Mary wasn't going to make it. Although she had promised, last night she called Lyla to confirm she was stuck at the airport but promised to make a stop and see the whole family.

"Who we missing?"

Gren cuts into his meat. "RJ. Is he not gonna make it?"

Lyla smiles. "He'll be here, Gren. Late work tonight."

Just as she mentioned this, the doorbell rings. Katie stands up to answer it. A roaring voice comes from the front, as RJ joins the others. He grabs a plate of food, as he circles the table greeting all the family members. He stops to rub Penny's belly.

"Damn, sis. Congrats."

"Thanks, RJ. You're looking good. How is the Tattoo business?"

"Teriffic! Love it."

Penny laughs. "Before you know it, you'll look like dad over there."

She examines his arms; like Georgie, both his arms and hands are covered in Tattoos. RJ smiles.

"You know me, sis."

RJ sits beside Ethan and Henry. "And YOU two-hear you all are adopting a girl?"

"That's right. We were discussing the names. Do you like Riley, Arianna or Brooklynn?"

"Hmmm. That last name is very pretty and unique."

Henry guffaws. "Seems like that name is winning. I actually like it the more people say it."

"Brooklynn it is."

Penny and Katie stand outside. The snow dances around the trees and night sky. The crunching of their boots is the only sound in the dead of night. Penny, clutching an unknown object in her hands, trails on with Katie until they reach a pond. The outside edges of the pond are ice; the middle, however, is a slushy mess. The weeds are tangled and the Lily pads have become still and a brown color.

Katie pats Penny's back. "You sure you want to do this, Penny?"

"I've held onto this silly thing since that terrible night. Do you know I pass by that old club of his and pretend like he's still around?"

Katie didn't seem surprised. "What have they done with it?"

"The city is going to turn it into a little mom and pop store. I was going to buy it for myself but....too many memories and how can a person TRULY say they've moved on, when they're still holding on to what was once?"

"Do you think about him?"

Penny begins to cry. "All the time, Katie...all the time. I thought holding on to this thing would help but...I keep having the same dream over and over again."

"Which one?"

"The one where I'm walking in a Wheat field and Oliver is standing in a clearing. We embrace and I ask him everytime when he'll return. He always smiles at me and says the same thing: Go."

"Go?"

"Yes. I ask him go where and that's all he'll say. He always points out towards Fabletown and beams-Go."

"Maybe he's telling you to go back to what you used to be, before he came around. Go back and be a mother, a wife, daughter....a sister."

Penny clutches the box to her neck. "I thought the same thing, too Katie."

"He wants you to let him go, Penny. Be free. Let it go..."

Penny eyes the box once more. "I'll never get this back..."

"Trust me. Its better this way. This box has been nothing but trouble. He KNOWS that, too...."

Penny sighs. With Katie's help, she stands a few feet away from the pond. The other siblings gather around; in Peter's hands, he holds Hope.

"WAIT! Someone else wants to say goodbye."

Hope jumps down, runs to the pond and takes the box. She kisses the top.

"I love you. Thank you..." Hope taps the box. "I always knew you were a good man. Maybe one day, we'll all be together again."

Katie wips away a tear, as Hope gives the box back to Penny. Everyone watches, as Penny also kisses the box.

"I'll miss you but know this is what has to be done. Thank you."

With one last push, Penny and Katie toss the box into the water. It immediatly sinks to the bottom; a yellow glow escapes the top, as it hits the bottom. Then, darkness once more. Katie picks up Hope, as they all gather around the pond. Penny blows a kiss into the water.

"Goodbye, Oliver...."

Behind the group, the rest of the family members carry on with their meals and festive games, unaware of Penny and Katie's decison. The siblings all holds hands, as they look into the night. So much had occured to their family and like always, they stuck together and became one. No longer would they be mocked and ridiculed but feared for they were the Porgie Clan through and through.

Together forever. Forever forward.

And that's it, folks! :D Now, on to my next Fable tale with Ethan, Emily and Peter. If you have any questions, you know the drill. Having a BLAST! Hope all of your vacas are going great, too. :)

• Interesting to see that Georgie is anxious about returning to Fabletown: I can certainly imagine he'd feel that way, and hopefully his meeting with Holly will allow them to both discuss issues and then, perhaps slowly, move on.

Reynard did go too far - I kinda hope Sunflower gives him what for, because it's really not helping Georgie.

Good luck with your banana bread exploits! xD Don't go too Georige though:

pale ass man in Juno beach

+

Burned my skin

With any Georgie mannerisms will make people think you really are British. ;D

Keep having a good time, Pie!

pudding_pie posted: »

Prologue Georgie Porgie Pudding & Pie Georgie woke up to the sound of the Rooster just inches from his window. The sun was blaring

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited November 2014

Well, I'm not going to lie; when you said John was dead I was bit upset but these are your stories and I can only voice what I feel and you take it from there. He's a huge character to this story I think.

I adore Emily. I remember when she was just 'there.' Everyone, including me, was either into the others and poor Emily was sitting in the back collecting dust. She has really developed over time in your stories; now with this one coming to an end, you can focuse on developing her more, along with Peter and Ethan. :) Looking forward to it.

And I glad you are keeping Johann and Penny together. <3 I didn't mind Oliver IF you kept him around but Johann is a sweetie and REALLY loves his Penelope.

I figured you'd be the one to enjoy John's return. With Oliver now in the box, that spot is occupied, leaving John to return back to our wor

• Mumbling to himself, Jersey attempts to fix his tie

I pictured this 70's porno wannabe trying to fix his tie and fail miserably. XD

Before Mary could finish, Damien sets a part of Jersey's mustache on fire. As he outs it out, Damien giggles. Junior rolls his eyes.

I love that you gave the last few kids the fire ability. Seems like something Mary and Junior together would produce. I love this couple and their fire creating children. Makes me smile!!!

"Ello family! Party has arrived, so now we can eat and-"

Katie pokes her head from the kitchen. "Emily, seriously?!"

Emily smiles. "Bloody joke, me good dear sister! Ya' know me!"

Katie rolls her eyes. Emily always made it a point to 'announce' her arrival.

This is why we all love this Georgie look-alike with boobs. XD She is so loud and random; Emily has this personality about her and makes you want to avoid but lern more about her at the same time. You really have given her that spunk that I enjoy!

Henry and Ethan adopting a little Chinese baby girl! <3 I DID forget these two are together. Not going to lie, which is WHY I'm glad you'll be writing about them soon. :3 I DID notice Arianna wasn't there....hmmm...Brooklynn is a very pretty name. My vote is for that one, too! :D

Penny and Johann having a litter of pups. <3 <3 ALL boys!! WHEW! XD I bet Johann will have to bring home 10X more meat now to feed those boys. XD XD Poor Penny will ALWAYS be cooking!!!

RJ!! I love that he is very involved with his family. The Tattoo idea was nice and I actually enjoyed it. The idea of him being covered like his daddy Georgie had these feels like 'DAAWWWW!' :) I wonder if Robert is cool with it, but, you know-sure he is. XD Glad to see him there.

"I've held onto this silly thing since that terrible night. Do you know I pass by that old club of his and pretend like he's still around?"

:'O

"The city is going to turn it into a little mom and pop store. I was going to buy it for myself but....too many memories and how can a person TRULY say they've moved on, when they're still holding on to what was once?"

:'0 Oh God...

"Go?"

"Yes. I ask him go where and that's all he'll say. He always points out towards Fabletown and beams-Go."

"Maybe he's telling you to go back to what you used to be, before he came around. Go back and be a mother, a wife, daughter....a sister."

Penny clutches the box to her neck. "I thought the same thing, too Katie."

"He wants you to let him go, Penny. Be free. Let it go...

:'0 Nope. Nope, nope, nope. -grabs tissue- Oh my god! What the fuck, man!! I'm literally crying right now and I don't know why!!

"WAIT! Someone else wants to say goodbye."

Hope jumps down, runs to the pond and takes the box. She kisses the top.

"I love you. Thank you..." Hope taps the box. "I always knew you were a good man. Maybe one day, we'll all be together again."

Katie wips away a tear, as Hope gives the box back to Penny. Everyone watches, as Penny also kisses the box.

"I'll miss you but know this is what has to be done. Thank you."

See! Then you go by adding THIS in there! Oh Hope! Sweet Hope! She truly did love that Viper pimp and saw the good in him.

Together forever. Forever forward.

Considering the bullshit the Porgie Clan has been through, its nice to see them all together and as one. No fights, no issues-something everyone needs. I loved this story, can' wait for the next and glad to hear you are having a blast in Juno Beach. Miss you but glad you're having fun. Again, congrats on another wonderful story.

Alt text
    Alt text

Chapter 40 'Forever Forward' One year later Katie stood in the kitchen. In the oven, a large Ham finished cooking. Beside her, Hope

• I love that musical very much and after going back and seeing it, I can see WHERE it reminds you. xD Good!! :D

Rose right now has lost it. She's gone. There she goes. Rose comes off as that woman that would do ANYTHING she can to get what she THINKS is her's....even if that mean ruining lives.

This kinda reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture show - which is a musical you might have heard of. I'm reassured that Robert kidnapping Lyla was merely a dream; but I think we've found a new, and somewhat disconcerting, side to Rose!

• Chapter 22

"In the dark of the night"

Rose walked down the street and head to the Pudding and Pie. The lights were dim, as the club wner and his loyal employees prepared to close up for the night. Rose adjusted her dress; she looked, smelled and spoke like Lyla.

"Ugh, how the HELL does she wear these?"

Rose pulls down the dress, trying to expose the top of her breasts. "These THINGS, too! Shit..."

Rose takes out a cigarette and lights it. The real Lyla heads to the back, clipboard in hand. A black orb with a blue glow follows behind. Nick. Rose smiled and headed to the front. The grocery store beside the club was a perfect place to hideout. She looked at her watch. Georgie would come out soon with the trash.

"Dear, sweet Georgie Porgie." Rose blew a cloud of smoke into the air. "You just were in the wrong place at the wrong time. No hard feelings. GLAD you took that DOG away. Let me finish the rest now..."

Like clockwork, Georgie walked around to the back with three bags of Trash. What Rose didn't count on was Hans, the bouncer, following him. Rose continued to hide in the shadows; the massive blonde man tossed the bags into the dumpster.

"Go away!" Rose whispered, moving her hands. "Go away, you sexy motherfucker!"

Hans wips his forehead. "Is that it, Georgie?"

Georgie takes his phone out to check the time. "Yeah, Hans. Go ahead an' go home. Henry comin' with ya'?"

Just as he mentioned his name, Henry walks out of the club. He puts on a brown jacket, as he walks up to Hans.

"Yeah me and Hans are going to grab some food and head home."

"Alright. See you boys Monday."

Soon, the two muscled bound men walked down the dark streets of Fabletown. Georgie returned to the club to finish cleaning up. Rose looked at her watch. She still had time. Robert wouldn't be here for another ten minutes. Rose dipped her fingers into another vile; the mixture glistened and glowed, as she spread the unkown substance on her lips.

"Get ready to pucker up, Georgie. Put that ass to sleep...."

Rose walks into the club. The neon lights of pink, blue and purple nearly blind her for a few seconds.

"In here, love. By the bar..."

Perfect, Rose thought, as she suductively walked into the room. Georgie looks up, as he finishes counting the Liquor on the shelves.

"Hey, love. How many crates do we have out there?"

Shit. "What, love?"

"The crates. How many go I can tell Jose when he comes by tomorrow."

"Uh. Twelve."

"That's it, love?"

"Yes...." Rose looks around. "Why, Georgie..."

"Damn bloody teens be takin' me damn crates! I outta bust some arse if I eva' catch them in me fuckin' way!"

"Yeah...teens. Its okay, Georgie."

"Where is Nick?"

"He uh...is gone. He left."

"Fuckin' serious!? He has the keys!"

Rose did not think this through, as the club owner tosses the book aside and walks around. Georgie heads to the front, just as Rose jumps in front of him.

"WAIT, did I say gone? I meant he is, uh, in the back and-"

"Which one is it, Lyla? I gotta' get this fuckin' shit ready and-"

"You look like you could use a kiss, love! You look tense and-"

Georgie tries to move past 'Lyla.' "Love, what has gotten inta' ya'?"

Rose was running out of time, Robert would be here in five minutes. "Uhh...."

Rose leans forward and kisses Georgie. The magic leaves her lips and enters Georgie's body. He shakes his head.

"Lyla, love! what has-"

Georgie could feel his head swirling, as if he just left a rollar coaster. His hands feel like ants are biting, as his face begins to lose color. Georgie, eyes wide, looks at Lyla. He could see her eyes change, as Rose smiles.

"You...You're not Lyla..."

Georgie coughs. He spits up a yellow goo as the Fable turns into a Frog. Georgie hops across the carpet floor, desperatly trying to avoid Rose. She grabs a jar and captures the anxious Frog. He continues to throw himself against the glass, as Lyla places the jar on the bar.

"No hard feelings, Georgie. Just business. YOU of all people should understand THAT..."

Rose looks at the clock, just as Robert pulls up to the front. She sits in the chair near the stage, as she could hear the heavy footsteps.

"Lyla." Robert calls out. "I got your message. Where are-"

"Over here, Robby..."

Robert smiles, as he walks over to Lyla. "What are you doing? Where is Geo-"

Robert is stunned with what he sees. Legs spread open, Rose exposes herself. Rose takes out a cigarette and lights it. Robert, leaning against the stage, tries to contain himself. His inner Grendel tries to escape; his instinct is to grab Lyla, drag her to his place and make mad, passionate love in hopes of creating a child. His fingers dig into his pockets.

"Lyla...what is this....what-"

"Problem, Robert? Thought you wnated me?"

Robert swallows. "I....I...I do, Lyla. You know that..."

Rose stands up. Cigarette in her mouth, she walks over to Robert. She spreads open his legs, as she presses her lower half into his quickly growing groin. Robert moans and growls, as Rose begins to play with his hair.

"Lyla..." Robert begins to beg. "What are you..we can't-you said-"

"Sh, Robert. I thought you wnated this?"

"Georgie-"

"-DOES not have to know..."

Rose blows into Robert's ear, as her tongue trails down his neck. Robert's growls deepen, as his finger nails turn into claws.

"Lyla-"

"Take me, Robert. Make me your woman tonight."

"Serious? Don't play with me like this-"

Rose smiles, showing fangs. "Take me, Robert. Take your precious Lyla..."

The frog in the jar thrashed against the glass. Robert quickly fishes out his keys.

"Well, let's, uh....now...go!"

Rose smiles. "Indeed, Robby....let's go. I've been aching to have your body against mine..."

Robert and Rose rush to his truck. Just as they drive away, Lyla heads back to the club, with Nick behind her.

Both unaware of the darkness looming ahead.

chapter 23 coming soon. Sorry for the short chapter. Heading to a friends for lunch, then my boyfriend and I are going to his folks to healp prepare for tomorrow. :) Questions, you know what to do.

• Can't keep a good wolf down! XD After reading so much about John with the Thanksgiving tale and the Prologue, it feels fitting to have him back. :) I love Emily's attitude to celebrating their victory; and Johann being reunited with Penny and Josiah is very heart-warming.

Chapter 39 'Goodbyes and hellos' "Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem." Johann paced back and forth. The

• Glad you did! I thought the title was interesting, so I clicked on it and used that story :)

I'm still unsure of how exactly I'll be writing this still, so I can't tell you anything solid. You could be right, or you could be wrong. It'll get there when it gets there. And thanks, it's about time on my part XD

I read the origin of Adam and the story was very interesting. I'm glad you decided to switch it up. Confused, she stood, the only gui

• I read this one not too long ago and it all seemed pretty correct! :) I like the way you're adding Makoto into the comic storylines as well as doing separate things for him - let's us see a different take on events!

Cover Up The next day Bigby called Makoto to his office. "Hey kid, I need your help but if you don't want in I won't force you." Bigby

• Okay that's good! XD Thanks! I always thought it would be cool to see through another characters eyes and see their take on the events.

I read this one not too long ago and it all seemed pretty correct! I like the way you're adding Makoto into the comic storylines as well as doing separate things for him - let's us see a different take on events!

• Do you think you'll be doing March of the Wooden Soldiers?

Okay that's good! XD Thanks! I always thought it would be cool to see through another characters eyes and see their take on the events.

• edited November 2014

Thanks! I don't know if you've read what I had written for Tezoth beforehand, but he'll be making a return in the next chapter or two. Anyway, thanks for the compliment again!

This is going to be interesting! I love the name you have given her.

• edited November 2014

I look forward too seeing this new fable, and the return of Tezoth!

Chapter 1: Stepping Through The Door Late around midnight, in the Woodlands lobby: "Hello," She paused. "Um, excuse me? Sir?" The g

• Adam is a bit of an odd enigma, in the sense that he's explained an important part of his life, yet how he feels and who he is now he's keeping relatively tight-lipped about. I like him, though. Admittedly, some of that like might be biasedness because I too play the violin and know my basic way around a piano - and there are no other musical characters written on here as far as I can think - but that's only a little bit of why. Although, it may make me root for him and Therese a little bit more, too. xD

Now I just hope he isn't going to turn out to be William.

Anyway, nice find with the story in the first place, and have fun hitting the roads! While being safe, as Pie says. :D

EMMYPESS posted: »

Therese offered to clean up after the party. It was a lovely shower, lots of great (And useful) gifts for Harmony. She helped Harmony gather

• I've really grown to like Hati! XD His beard grooming, inopportune past-relationship mentions are rather humorous! Looks like they all had a proper Thanksgiving in the end, though, which is the main thing. :)

Intrigued to see which characters you're going back to, Stone; and have an awesome Thanksgiving yourself!

MasterStone posted: »

Thanksgiving Challenge Dramatic Dinner: Finale As the bright moon began to rise up, the sun prepares to go down and mark the end of da

• edited November 2014

I have written in my notebook past the march of wooden soldiers :) but I will keep writing until I get kicked off :D

Do you think you'll be doing March of the Wooden Soldiers?

• Just answering three questionsmmade me think of The Walking Dead series when Ricks asks only 3. Went off track there....ahem. xD

I'm loving the new Fable; Miss Everwind seems like a woman on a mission in the city of Fabletown. I'm looking forward to reading more about her tale and story origin. :)

• Oh a link! Now I'm hyped :D No problem Dragon :)

Thanks! I don't know if you've read what I had written for Tezoth beforehand, but he'll be making a return in the next chapter or two. Anyway, thanks for the compliment again!

• Good lord, JJ! xD

Well, by the looks of those graphics you enjoyed it. :) I can't wait to get started on my next tale. ;)

Mumbling to himself, Jersey attempts to fix his tie I pictured this 70's porno wannabe trying to fix his tie and fail miserably. XD

• I like her already! Her peculiar time-keeping, curiosity to the odd way time passes when you're asleep, and her Irish-ness. Just who Fayde Everwind is in person is a mystery already worth contemplating - the name would suggest something like a zephyr, but why would she take a boat if that were the case? Count me in for chapter two!

• Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose....

I gotta admit, she's a sneaky Fable and is determined to get Robert, although that whole thing with turning Georgie into a Frog was a BIT much; guess it's to keep him away but still. I'm surprised Robert didn't smell the differences. I'm SURE with a Grendel's sense of smell but...shit. Never mind. Rose took care of that too.

I don't know how becoming Lyla will solve anything or get what Rose has been after for so long. Guess that's why they say 'coming soon' I suppose. :) And that scene with 'Lyla' seducing Robert. xD Classic.

Tell Ryan I said hi, too! :)

Chapter 22 "In the dark of the night" Rose walked down the street and head to the Pudding and Pie. The lights were dim, as the club wn

• Ooh, that storyline was good so I'm intrigued to see how Makoto will fit in it! And hopefully none of us will get kicked off! :P

I have written in my notebook past the march of wooden soldiers but I will keep writing until I get kicked off

• It'll be good! Here's to hoping! *raises glass

Ooh, that storyline was good so I'm intrigued to see how Makoto will fit in it! And hopefully none of us will get kicked off! :P

• glasses clink Cheers!

It'll be good! Here's to hoping! *raises glass

• edited November 2014

As I continue to build my own "DC/Marvel" universe, I figured I needed to provide kind of true back story for some of my characters..

For example, a real back story for Viera and her sister Nisa.

I've really grown to like Hati! XD His beard grooming, inopportune past-relationship mentions are rather humorous! Looks like they all had a

• Cheers!

glasses clink Cheers!

• Ahh, makes sense! Gives us even more attachment to the individual characters when they team up, too.

MasterStone posted: »

As I continue to build my own "DC/Marvel" universe, I figured I needed to provide kind of true back story for some of my characters.. For example, a real back story for Viera and her sister Nisa.

• Prologue

The Homelands and I

John, along with Holly, did their best to bandage Georgie's hands. They were stiff and the bones were aching. The splinters were picked out, as the wounds were cleaned with fresh creek water, iodine and a homemade cream Sunflower had. It was made out of wile berries, roots from a tree, spring water and Juniper leaves. The paste burned but within seconds, it soothed his skin.

Henry sat in the corner on a stump; Goldilocks stood behind him, a chain wrapped around his neck. The Wolf boy managed to bite Reynard's leg, break the bone and drag the creature across the fields. Some patches of grass was painted with red. Sunflower cleaned up Reynard's leg, as the Fox slowly walked back to the Barn. All the creatures were lost for words, as he threw himself into a pile of hay.

John took a pair of scissors and snipped of the extra bits. Georgie, still blinded by the actions that took place, could only glare at the ground. Although he wasn't there, his mind won and allowed his fears and thoughts return.

"Georgie-" Holly rubs his shoulder. "Georgie. We're done. You okay?"

Silently, Georgie looks up. Holly could see his eyes were impassive; they were clear, glassy and trepidation. She reached her hand up.

"Georgie-"

"Ya' didn't have ta' do this."

John chuckles. "You want bloody knuckles all day, Porgie? I mean, if that's your prerogative."

Georgie snorts. "Thank you..."

Georgie watched as Goldilocks dragged the boy along. Henry held his head low in shame, as she took him back to the Barn. Sunflower returns; in his hand, he holds a paper and pen. Snow already shakes her head. She knows all too well what this is about.

"You need my signature?"

Georgie looks up. "Please, Sunflower-Henry didn't do a fuckin' thing! Reynard-"

"Henry attacked a Fable. That is a RULE here, Georgie. We do not take the law into out own hands and-"

Holly stands up, surprising Georgie. "Did you not SEE what that Fox did to him?"

Snow moves her hand. "Holly, please. We are discssing this and taking care of-"

"By punishing him AND that boy?! Reynard pushed Georgie into the basement, locked the door and mocked him! These hands-THESE right here-are proof enough!"

Holly grabbed Georgie's right hand and gently lifted it into the air. Sunflower was revolted by the damage. His bandages wre soaked with blood. Sunflower could see the terror and pain in his face. Sunflower sighs.

"Holly, I understand. We will DEAL with Reynard BUT Henry knows better than to attack..."

Snow writes her name onto the paper. "We are only taking this down for our records, showing Georgie did NOT start this."

John grabs the pen. "Don't worry. We will take care of this. This didn't need to happen..."

John scans Georgie's face. He is outraged by the action that took place. Doleful, Georgie stares into the sky. He closes his eyes and tries to picture the time he and Henry sat in the field, wishing to become Birds and fly away. He wanted to spread his wings and fly away. From Fabletown, the Farm and his thoughts. Unfortuantly, there he was again. The little Bird crashed into the tree and became tangled in branches and thorns.

Georgie stood up, drank some water and walked down the trail.

"I'll be right back. Holly..."

Holly and John followed behind; Snow grabbed the papers and file and headed in the same direction. Georgie was found against a tree, looking out at the livestock. Holly grabbed his hand.

"You must fookin' hate me, Holly and I don't blame ya'..."

"Why did you do it, Georgie? Why did you kill my sister?"

Georgie looked at the grass. The promise he and Vivian made was broken. He no longer had to protect her.

"Vivian was the one that did it...."

Both John and Snow seemed shocked. Holly looked deep into Georgie's eyes.

"Are you SURE it was Vivian and-"

"I only took the Ribbon off of Faith's head. I 'ad no idea Vivian went and killed Lily..."

"But you helped dump her body into the lake?!"

"When the Crooked Man found out, we had no choice. She was TRYING to put the blame on Crane, so you all would think HE did it all. We all thought it was a bloody good idea until..."

Holly turned away. "Georgie-"

"I'm sorry, Holly! I'm fookin' sorry 'bout ya' sister! I neva' meant ta'...Oh God, forgive me!"

Georgie crumbles to the ground. "Holly please-"

"Is THIS why? Vivian?"

"We were in such debt with the Crooked Man...He was going to KILL Vivian if we didn't figure something out and quick. We were in a bloody panic! He was out to get us! She and I...I, that's ALL I had! I couldn't fookin' do it alone!"

"So what happens, Georgie? She just KILLS her?"

"Yes. I....we had nuthin' else ta' do! We couldn't let the fookin' Sheriff know 'bout this or else he'd come after US! But it didn't matter because the fookin' bastard STILL turned his back and left US to defend ourselves."

John was now kneeling beside John. "What about the others? The Open Arms was for anyone and-"

"Jersey helped us dump the body. Apparently, he was the lookout while Vivian did it. He 'purchased' the room and asked specifically for Lily. After Crane left and did his 'thing', Jersey was up next. Lily had no idea that Vivian was going to end it all...she was hiding in the closet! The fookin' closet!"

Holly cringed. "What else, Georgie?" Holly had to remain calm, although the urge to kill Georgie was growing.

"We had to keep quiet...we THOUGHT no one was around but apparently, someone saw us and...I'm so sorry, Holly."

Georgie hides his face. The heartbroken Fable leans against the tree and cries. He could feel them looking, judging, making their OWN decisions about him. Georgie couldn't blame them. He didn't deserve their forgiveness. He had not earned their trust or friendship. Georgie secretly wanted this all to go away.

Holly stood up. "Can Georgie and I please be alone?"

Snow and John looked at one another. Simply nodding, they moved several feet to the side.

"Stand up, Georgie. Let's walk..."

Holly assisted Georgie, as the two strolled down the trail. Their shoes kicked aside pebbles and sticks. The leaves seem to frolic in the wind; from the distance, they could hear the calls of Cows and Chickens.

"What was it like for you back in the Homelands, Georgie? WE only know what WE hear..."

Georgie respited. "Why?"

"Mine was not like the mundies think it is to be. We Trolls were ignored, avoided. All we had were eachother and the families we created. It was me, Lily and a brother. He died during the Exile to the mundy world. My parents were gone and seemed to vanish into thin air."

Georgie sighed. "Then what happened?"

"We all sort of stayed to ourselves. The less people knew the better. We hid under bridges to scare away travelers eager to poke their noses in places it didn't need to be..."

"My childhood was shit."

Holly and Georgie stopped at the Well. "What do you mean? I heard your family was well off?"

Georgie pulls up the bucket. "Don't mean shit, Holly."

"Why was it bad?"

Georgie traced the rim of the bucket. "Terrible things happened to me. Nightmares ARE real, Holly...Evil will find you, no matter how hard you avoid it."

"How so, Georgie. Explain to me. Please."

"I was merely a sick chew toy for the fat fook. He didn't give a fook and he betrayed me. Didn't matter that I was a child. No. He still managed to get his slimy paws on me and take what he THOUGHT belonged to him..."

Holly saw the terror stricken face. Georgie refused to look up. "Georgie-"

"He broke the little boy I used ta' be. Created the man I became. This evil, excuse of a man. I was merely a corpse. Not man nor beast, Holly. Vivian was my only friend. Indeed, we cared for one another but at what fookin' cost? Both were ready to take the other one down, should that time come..."

"I can never forget what happened, Georgie."

"I don't blame ya' Holly, if ya' NEVA' forgive me, either. I don't deserve it. "

Holly sighs. "Gren hates you with every fiber of his being..."

Georgie snorts. "Gren is one to talk. Ain't this the SAME Grendel that killed and ate warriors in the Mead Halls and Villagers?"

"Yes but this isn't about Gren. It's-"

"Then tell ya' barfly ta' worry 'bout his own image and leave mine alone. He has no room ta' speak."

"He did his time, Georgie. We ALL did...now, it's your turn. Let the pieces fall into place and I promise you, it will be worth it."

Georgie tosses the bucket back into the Well. "I did see my second chance, Holly."

"Oh yeah?" Holly picks a Flower. "What is it?"

"Her name is Lyla Smith, John's youngest daughter."

Holly glares over at John. "THAT John?"

"The very same..."

Holly picks several Flowers, as she ties them together. "I hope you are taking it seriously and will do everything you can to have her."

"Thought ya' didn't believe in that?"

Holly falters. "I do after I saw you in my future..."

Georgie was shocked. "Me? The bloody devil do ya' mean-"

"I...I went to a Witch when they took you away and closed the club down. After the cleanup and the riots caused in Fabletown, I needed answers. She showed me you and that my forgivness to YOU would not only set ME free but create a relationship."

"Between US!?"

Holly giggles. "Wow. You ARE slow sometimes. Not US but someone close to you. Since you mentioned Lyla, perhaps one of your kids and-"

Georgie sticks his tongue out. "BLEH! Kids!?"

Holly snickers. "Yeah. Guess Georgie Porgie ain't much for kids. Well ,whatever it is, you're in it."

Georgie and Holly sat on the fence. The sun was slowly fading away; the sky was painted with pinks, yellows and orange. The wind picked up. Still standing behind them, John and Snow waited. She took the flower crown she made and placed it on Georgie's head. He smiled.

"I'm so sorry, Holly. I hope one day you can forgive me..."

Holly grabs Georgie's hand. "I will, Georgie. It's something Lily would've wanted me to do..."

Twinkling, Georgie looked out into the open space.

"Thank you for back there..."

"You deserved it, Porgie."

Time was slowly back on his side.

'Sometimes you need a second chance because you weren't quite ready for the first.'

Anyquestions, you know the drill. :) Going to help clean and cook Crabs tonight. Then, tomorrow is 'Pie gunna get fat' day. xD

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited November 2014

Alt text

I am pleased indeed! just LOOK at this face! xD

Good lord, JJ! xD Well, by the looks of those graphics you enjoyed it. I can't wait to get started on my next tale.

• Alt text

Hahahaaha! My plan has worked! xD You'll see in my NEXT chapter. Going to do what YOU do to me all the time! >:D Muhahaha!

Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose.... I gotta admit, she's a sneaky Fable and is determined to get Robert, although that whole thing with turning Ge

• I feel bad for Georgie. And without going into my usual self, I'll keep it short:

The whole CM thing to me was bull. The CM used his love for vivian as a tool to get the power he needed form the Club. Georgie, like so many of the other Fables lose themselves along the way; I don't SEE Georgie as a bad guy. Part of it is you and I thank you for that. :) Anotheri is the situation he was put in. :(

I think Holly being able to TRY and forgive Georgie is a big step for the both of them. Poor Henry. Well, I KINDA agree with Sunflower; although Reynard started it, Henry needs to learn how to remain calm.

Hmmmm. Holly to be a part of Georgie's future. At first, I thought it was Junior but no...that can't be it, unless that IS it. Hmmmm....interesting. LOVE how your making EVERYONE connect in some way. :)

That ending. <3 Another great little prologue section. Ewwwww...Crabs! 0_o; Sick, dude! Have fun, tomorrow. Call me later if you can. :)

Prologue The Homelands and I John, along with Holly, did their best to bandage Georgie's hands. They were stiff and the bones were ach

Sign in to comment in this discussion.