The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• No one to talk to.

Alt text

This place is empty when I'm depressed...Perfect...No one to talk to.

• Yes.

BlueShadiw posted: »

No one to talk to.

• edited November 2014

HI :)

• Good night to you too.

HI

• Good night!

Sorry I'm a little pissed off right now.

Good night to you too.

• edited November 2014

nothing

Rockworm posted: »

umm wat

• I can tell.

Good night! Sorry I'm a little pissed off right now.

• State election's tomorrow evening. Keeping fingers crossed for the Liberals.

• I'm back.

hey guys.

• edited November 2014

Welcome back! Most of the members here went to Skype. :/

I'm back. hey guys.

• Alt text

What happened?

I was with a group... they all... left. There were fights, at each other's throats, so they went somewhere else hoping for salvation.

Why didn't you go with them?

I failed them... But... I didn't want to hide; leave others behind. I wanted to make sure I prove them wrong... that's there is still a home for them here. And... I wanted to make sure there's still a home for some one I cared, a home they can come back to...

What's your name?

...Tobi.

Alt text

• -Triumphant, excited stalker fan girl - when - they - see - a - pic - of Benedict Cumberbatch - breathing -

Rockworm posted: »

breathing intensifies

• There once was a tale...

It was about a place...

It was called the Lounge...

Well, for a while...

But times changed and a war broke out...

Thus the Lounge was conquered by the mods...

Then there was peace...

For a while at least...

But it ended...

People started fighting each other...

Not many survived...

But some did...

I was one of them...

And my name's Gustac

• Times have changed...

What happened? I was with a group... they all... left. There were fights, at each other's throats, so they went somewhere else hoping for

• edited November 2014

It's never gonna stop. I mean what's the point? Even if they move to Skype, it'll happen there too. Even there... there's gonna be fights. No matter where you go... it'll still happen...

Times have changed...

• Proof this place if fucked.

What happened? I was with a group... they all... left. There were fights, at each other's throats, so they went somewhere else hoping for

• I was gonna do something about it, but now.... it's too late.

blueneon posted: »

Proof this place if fucked.

• It 's ok, things just have to get worst before they get better.

I was gonna do something about it, but now.... it's too late.

• Hey! I'm not there, they are safe... for now.

It's never gonna stop. I mean what's the point? Even if they move to Skype, it'll happen there too. Even there... there's gonna be fights. No matter where you go... it'll still happen...

• Shoots face with shotgun

There once was a tale... It was about a place... It was called the Lounge... Well, for a while... But times changed and a war br

• edited November 2014

I failed you all. I had a responsibility of keeping this place together...

Alt text

...and I didn't use it in time.

Alt text

It 's ok, things just have to get worst before they get better.

• edited November 2014

It was not your rensposibillity. I get why you might think it was but you can 't do anything, in the end you are just a man. I know you care about us and we care about you, we never blamed you for what happened in here so you can just forget it and move on, that is what we have done, or at least what we are trying to do. It is just as hard of us you know. We have done as much mistakes. At any rate it isn 't your fault and you know it, choosing to keep thinking so is just going to make things worst. Please stop.

I failed you all. I had a responsibility of keeping this place together... ...and I didn't use it in time.

• And my name's Gary

There once was a tale... It was about a place... It was called the Lounge... Well, for a while... But times changed and a war br

• Well, at least you alive, huh, huh, huh?

pokes with elbow

• Alt text

It was not your rensposibillity. I get why you might think it was but you can 't do anything, in the end you are just a man. I know you care

• Hey, Most people are on skype now and shitbirds like me are stuck here :(

I'm back. hey guys.

• Tobi. It's a cruel world out there, we know there's going to be fights, but for the while being, we should have fun.

• I want to know what exactly happened in this place.

• Some shit few of us took too heavily. Can 't blame them, they had their points.

I want to know what exactly happened in this place.

• ah.

Some shit few of us took too heavily. Can 't blame them, they had their points.

• edited November 2014

They all left, some for Skype, some for somewhere else. There were fights here, people turning on each other. Pro, Rachel, Rachelle, Maddi, JonGon, Rigtail, Awesomeo and many more. Basically most of the lounge group left here. I'll still be here, I'll still visit the others on Steam and Skype.

I want to know what exactly happened in this place.

• Actually, Jon, Rig and AWESOMEO were in the skype group long before this.

They all left, some for Skype, some for somewhere else. There were fights here, people turning on each other. Pro, Rachel, Rachelle, Maddi,

• I'm pretty sure the only ones who went there after this are Rachel, Rachelle and Tony.

Oh. :P

• edited November 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkXSh7EHkpk

AHA AHE A few leave for Skype and the place is dead nah the lounge is more then a sum of individual parts they will return or be replaced this is a rebuilding process which will begin soon >:D

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Oh. :P

Actually, Jon, Rig and AWESOMEO were in the skype group long before this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.