The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2014

Geez, making chacacters can be exuasting. And all we did was clicking!

• Making characters?

blueneon posted: »

Geez, making chacacters can be exuasting. And all we did was clicking!

• ;}

Making characters?

• If it's a program where you make online characters I want to do it...

;}

• Well, we do use a program cause it makes it easier and faster. But it is kinda closer to a game than a program. Still, it is great for making chracters. Want it?

If it's a program where you make online characters I want to do it...

• YES!

Well, we do use a program cause it makes it easier and faster. But it is kinda closer to a game than a program. Still, it is great for making chracters. Want it?

• Ok, don 't know just so you know it is just for the chracters apearence, notpersonality etc.

http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421

I repeat, it was originaly made to be a game, it is just helping us to make the chracters.

YES!

• Oh, Anime characters.

:/

Ok, don 't know just so you know it is just for the chracters apearence, notpersonality etc. http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421 I repeat, it was originaly made to be a game, it is just helping us to make the chracters.

• I told you that it might not be what you wanted it to be, sorry. :\

Oh, Anime characters.

• I found this for anyone who wants it:

http://chaoticshiny.com/index.php

@BlueNeon

You might find it cool.

• K, I will take a look, thanks. :}

I found this for anyone who wants it: http://chaoticshiny.com/index.php @BlueNeon You might find it cool.

• Is this what the mega thread has come to?

• I'm going to back in history...The history of this thread.

• Wow...This has all happened before...It's like a cycle.

• What page did it happen on?

Wow...This has all happened before...It's like a cycle.

• edited November 2014

@Blind Sniper

Remember this comment:

Yikes! I was willing to tolerate the new forum but the website overall seems to be falling into shambles. I became a fan of Telltale after having discovered episode 104 of Sam and Max for free on Steam in 2007/8 and got hooked on them afterwards, but really only lurked this community until Poker Night 1 came out which is quite the shame as it seems I missed the Telltale Community in it's Prime. I regret having not actively participated back in those days, but I'm still inclined to check out the Double Fine forums and meet up with some fellow Telltale users.

That's how I feel after all these people have left.

• Early ones, like the 20s.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

What page did it happen on?

• Ummm...

How do I tag Blind Sniper. :P

The space is throwing me off.

@Blind Sniper Remember this comment: Yikes! I was willing to tolerate the new forum but the website overall seems to be falling int

• What?

Is this what the mega thread has come to?

• I just made my OC Zaphaeus Venual with that: Alt text

Ok, don 't know just so you know it is just for the chracters apearence, notpersonality etc. http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421 I repeat, it was originaly made to be a game, it is just helping us to make the chracters.

• Yeah. This place has a looooooong history :O

I'm going to back in history...The history of this thread.

• It's kind of funny.

Looking back I see the same arguments we have now, it's a cycle of endless leaving and returning.

We have good members, they turn against each other, everyone gets sad and thinks it's the end, we get new people, we make friends with them, they become good members we respect, cycle repeats.

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah. This place has a looooooong history :O

• Agreed. So many memories and now it's dead :(

<3 ya Mark

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

I wanted to leave on 1500 Well just just give you heads up I'm leaving the lounge because it's pretty dead and it's basically me just sp

• @Vainamoinen

Yeah, it is. Another functionality gone. I've never liked the youtube embedding and wanted it gone from day one, but the occasional picture really is an elementary forum function. Then again, especially concerning animated gifs, it might not be the worst thing if some people relearned to express themselves without them. ;)

This is just like when down votes went away...I keep learning about this cycle the more I see about the past.

• More like the time we lost images, gifs, videos, and text stylizing for an entire month.

@Vainamoinen Yeah, it is. Another functionality gone. I've never liked the youtube embedding and wanted it gone from day one, but the

• Ugh screw it.

Alt text

Cheshire cat. <3

Okay im seriously not in the mood to do or post anything but I'm not going to let this place die. So heres some spam you dipshits. ^-^ And im posting it from my phone so enjoy it...

Alt text

Alt text

^when I meet a hot guy.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Now i need all the old/original fgts to come back because this thread isn't the same anymore.

• I know :( I haven't been able to get on because school has bombarded me with work and stress, and when I finally get the chances to get on I'm like... where is everyone? How did it die? Ever since that merge this place has fell apart. This whole forum is different. I just realized that the Walking Dead isn't even the front topic anymore. I don't really think I have a reason to come on here as much anymore. Everyone seems to have left and the discussion threads don't grasp my interest. Hell, I haven't read your comic since like the 3rd or 4th issue because I haven't been able to or just haven't had the urge to get on. The only thing keeping me here is the great memories I've had on the forum. I'm not dissing the new community and all but it's just so different.

R.I.P FOTD Lounge :(

What happened? I was with a group... they all... left. There were fights, at each other's throats, so they went somewhere else hoping for

• Alt text

Gobananas01 posted: »

I just made my OC Zaphaeus Venual with that:

• I'm skipping a lot of pages because...you know there are 1504 of them.

I just caught my first glimpses of @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Puncake32 @Twistee @TWDFan86 @TheCornPopper @AllThatRemains @Raging_Blades @Gustav_Kenny @TDMshadowCP and @SaltLick305 on P.70

...Remember when all these people were here

• I remember people losing that kind of recently, Blind's post above it was like "I'm not going to miss them".

Green613 posted: »

More like the time we lost images, gifs, videos, and text stylizing for an entire month.

• I remember. Always will.

I'm skipping a lot of pages because...you know there are 1504 of them. I just caught my first glimpses of @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Puncake32

• It seemed so happy then...It also did before that with the cycle's members before that.

I remember. Always will.

• Now we are getting to all our modern day members around P.75.

• I know. I think the time for my tributary is coming up. Regarding my last post replying to Tobi pretty much explains it all. Now there's only like 3 or 4 active people here. The new discussion threads don't interest me to discuss. There's no reason for me to come on here anymore. It's so sad because I can't stop thinking of so many great memories I've had here. Sucks to see it all gone now :(

I'm skipping a lot of pages because...you know there are 1504 of them. I just caught my first glimpses of @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Puncake32

• Slaps Deceptio

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

I know. I think the time for my tributary is coming up. Regarding my last post replying to Tobi pretty much explains it all. Now there's onl

• I don't think it's gone, as a matter of fact it's all still here. I think it's that the people who created those great memories are all pretty much gone.

I know. I think the time for my tributary is coming up. Regarding my last post replying to Tobi pretty much explains it all. Now there's onl

• Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's all I've been thinking. It's angering me. It's dissapointing me. It's depressing me. I can't help but constantly hate myself. I feel like...lately when I've been on the thread, I've been sarcastic, snappy, and overall just an asshole. Some, and most, of you may have taken this in stride, in a joking manner, all while I've been secretly thinking of how you all may be thinking of me. Judging me. I'm angry and sad and dissapointed at myself. I--I just...

I'm sorry for everything, I just don't even know...

I'm sorry that you left @markd4547.

• SORRY but with all this school work I still don't see time for me getting on and when I do there's not really anyone for me to talk to or mess around with. It's hard to get close to other people, I can but it will take some time.

Slaps Deceptio GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

• Sounds like my crippling anxiety, I have to worry about that EVERY SINGLE MOMENT of my life...It's a horrible feeling and I can never get rid of it.

Coming...Buddy...I know your feelings and I'm here for you like I was for Raging.

ComingSoon posted: »

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's all I've been thinking. It's angering me. It's dissapointing me. It's depressing me. I can't help but con

• I'm usually always on...Usually and I always talk with you, you just got to PM...Except right now. :P

SORRY but with all this school work I still don't see time for me getting on and when I do there's not really anyone for me to talk to or mess around with. It's hard to get close to other people, I can but it will take some time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.