The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @GoldenPaladin Fight the cycle, I wanted to do it, but I couldn't and now it's too late for me... You... You have... Have to... For... For us... dies

• Alt text

MrX1H2 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPmb0F00YPE

• Page 70? Those were the days of FOTD.... R.I.P

I'm skipping a lot of pages because...you know there are 1504 of them. I just caught my first glimpses of @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Puncake32

• Mark left?... sighs

ComingSoon posted: »

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's all I've been thinking. It's angering me. It's dissapointing me. It's depressing me. I can't help but con

• Yeah, You're a cool dude :)

Deceptio posted: »

I know, I've NEVER gotten into an argument once while my time here. Not once. Ask anyone who knows me they'll tell you. I've always tried to

• I miss them........... Some have gone to skype, SaltBro 305 is busy with his job................ I miss them...

I'm skipping a lot of pages because...you know there are 1504 of them. I just caught my first glimpses of @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Puncake32

• It is not your fault. Most of us are this way most of the time. We know how not to judge people as well as we know how to judge them. I know I am being jugded every single day of my life by sooo many people, most of them don 't think of me in a positive way but you can 't allow that to get the best of you, that would be giving up, which is not a choice around here.

ComingSoon posted: »

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's all I've been thinking. It's angering me. It's dissapointing me. It's depressing me. I can't help but con

• I like u :D

blueneon posted: »

:}

• I HARDLY COME HERE ANYMORE, BUT I LOVE THIS PLACE.

GET YOUR WEAPONS!

• I like you too. :}

papai46 posted: »

I like u

• I'm your friend... or am I?

Nobody loves me anyway, so most of the time I am just watching. Can 't blame then though.

• Stalker one was good.

Ugh screw it. Cheshire cat. Okay im seriously not in the mood to do or post anything but I'm not going to let this place die. So

• THEN FIGHT FOR IT!

Whispers

The cycle is almost over...It already claimed many people but it's almost over.

CodPatrol posted: »

I HARDLY COME HERE ANYMORE, BUT I LOVE THIS PLACE.

• I remember those 200-comment conversations.

• K.......

Now we are getting to all our modern day members around P.75.

• I've finally figured out when the cycle happens...

Around the start of November to the middle of December.

• You know what you are.

I'm your friend... or am I?

• Dammit, We'll think if we're gong to have a funeral for you......

@GoldenPaladin Fight the cycle, I wanted to do it, but I couldn't and now it's too late for me... You... You have... Have to... For... For us... dies

• I will miss the Markd meme spam. :(

THEN FIGHT FOR IT! Whispers The cycle is almost over...It already claimed many people but it's almost over.

• Yep, when I started FOTD, ayy lmao. B^]

When no one really knew each other, haha.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I remember those 200-comment conversations.

• Yes, I'm your dog.

You know what you are.

• That's how we came to know each other better, though :)

Yep, when I started FOTD, ayy lmao. B^] When no one really knew each other, haha.

• ^

That's how we came to know each other better, though

• Yep.

Yes, I'm your dog.

• Yeah, but it's bittersweet to me. The story brought people together, but then look at what happened.

That's how we came to know each other better, though

• Well, You guys are awesome and thank you for not killing me when I've been a douche (Like you could) and just remember how talented each and every one of you are, and don't be afraid to share your talents cause we all care for you and each-other :) (If you think I'm leaving then you're wrong, I'm busy doing 3 Fan Fics and ask me if you want the link to any of them)

Sincerely, Salt123

• Oh shit, I made this a thing now. XD

I wrote that because I was tearing up and needed to get my emotion out.

(If you think I'm leaving then you're wrong, I'm busy doing 3 Fan Fics and ask me if you want the link to any of them)

Then you promoted yourself....Nice Salt.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, You guys are awesome and thank you for not killing me when I've been a douche (Like you could) and just remember how talented each and

• True. At least we still haven't gone against each other.

Yeah, but it's bittersweet to me. The story brought people together, but then look at what happened.

• edited November 2014

Well, CARVER VOICE It's easy to let depression sink in...............SO YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO PEOPLE ARE NOT CRYING!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit, I made this a thing now. XD I wrote that because I was tearing up and needed to get my emotion out. (If you think I'm leav

• when I've been a douche

Has that ever happened though? You're literally like the 2nd nicest person on this forum, next to me of course ^_^

Well, You guys are awesome and thank you for not killing me when I've been a douche (Like you could) and just remember how talented each and

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........ Larry? :D

Green613 posted: »

when I've been a douche Has that ever happened though? You're literally like the 2nd nicest person on this forum, next to me of course ^_^

• ...I have a bad...History...With everything...

Well, CARVER VOICE It's easy to let depression sink in...............SO YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO PEOPLE ARE NOT CRYING!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah, And I can be Salty at times...

...I have a bad...History...With everything...

• What about me Green?

Green613 posted: »

when I've been a douche Has that ever happened though? You're literally like the 2nd nicest person on this forum, next to me of course ^_^

• Yeah....

Yeah, And I can be Salty at times...

• Alt text

What about me Green?

• I dunno :P all I know is that I'm #1

What about me Green?

• If you smoke crack, you might one day be president.

• I like turtles.

• It seems like people feel obligated to keep this place active or something. I think when it starts to come down to you posting just to post, then it takes away from what made this place special. I think we need to understand that people take breaks, that they have other things on their minds, that they have lives outside of this place. People will always come and go. Some return, others don't. I don't think we need to be of the mind that a downturn is permanent. Things may or may not pick up again. If anything, it would be great if a Mod could just sticky this thread, so that it wouldn't be up to us to keep it from sinking. So again, I wouldn't feel obligated to post here or anything. I think that takes away from genuine conversation. This place just isn't very active anymore, and that's okay.

I mean, I honestly do consider a number of people on this forum as friends, and it would certainly be sad to see them just disappear... but I understand, and I know they could always drop by for a conversation once in a blue moon/ keep in touch (Saltlick). Try not to be too downhearted. Regardless of what happens, I'm glad to have met a number of you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.