The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I like sea turtles.

I like turtles.

• I like trains.

I like turtles.

• No.

Belan posted: »

It seems like people feel obligated to keep this place active or something. I think when it starts to come down to you posting just to post,

• I like Bacon.

I like turtles.

• It just doesn't seem to have that same kind of feel that the original movies had. It's not surprising, but I can't expect the same kind of charm from this one if the movie is anything like the teaser.

J-Master posted: »

How does it look really bad?

• I like stuff.

I like turtles.

• Ha, Nice Saltlick reference

It seems like people feel obligated to keep this place active or something. I think when it starts to come down to you posting just to post,

• Great post, Belan.

• edited November 2014

No to what? ;)

I think at the very least we should ask for a Mod to sticky the thread.

No.

• It's not staying a float, it's just for fun, we discuss stuff here and do put memes on here but it's for fun. We don't feel an obligation to keep it up we just want to have discussion on it, we aren't struggling either. Having it stickied is also a bad idea, it will be hidden and new members will have trouble finding it.

Just leave it where it is and let us discuss or spam it with memes, it is the Whatever's on your mind mega thread anyway.

No to what? I think at the very least we should ask for a Mod to sticky the thread.

• Stickying the thread would put it at the top. I'm not sure how that would make it hidden, though I suppose you could argue that some people just kind of skip over the sticky threads. I'm really only talking from the vantage point that people feel obligated to post just to post. You may have your own reasons, but even DLB admitted to posting just to keep the place alive. I know others feel the same way, or have felt the same way. People have left because "things aren't the same". I'm really only saying that people shouldn't worry about these things.

I'm not trying to tell you what to post or what not post, only trying to offer my perspective and help with the situation.

It's not staying a float, it's just for fun, we discuss stuff here and do put memes on here but it's for fun. We don't feel an obligation to

• I'm sorry again, and thanks. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't leave out of spite. If this this is even active anymore by then, which I hope and I'm not trying to be pessimistic, i'm planning to leave just until New Year's.

I might sometimes be a ghost, just wondering and lurking, I think it's my best bet if I leave for now.

<3

• When a thread is stickied it is put at the top BUT only seen if you open the entire section instead of looking at the top threads. People do ignore those and this place, if forced at the top would be forgotten. The thing is that some people post to keep this alive but to them their own, let them worry if they want, however people that comment here aren't always trying to feel obligated to post.

Stickying the thread would put it at the top. I'm not sure how that would make it hidden, though I suppose you could argue that some people

• Good luck, man. Take care. B^]

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm sorry again, and thanks. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't leave out of spite. If this this is even active anymore by then, which

• <3

I'm sorry again, and thanks. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't leave out of spite. If this this is even active anymore by then, which

• I feel like posting a song.

• We'll be here (Or I will if everyone else leaves) If you need anything, Good Luck

• Ah, I never noticed that. That's something that should probably be changed... because it really doesn't make any sense to have it that way

I believe at one point the stickied threads were always show and not hidden but that changed.

If not though, then yeah, that would definitely be a reason not to sticky the thread. I personally still wouldn't be opposed to it.

If not for that then I would agree.

Of course not everyone feels that way. That goes without saying.

That's why I said "Aren't always".

When a thread is stickied it is put at the top BUT only seen if you open the entire section instead of looking at the top threads. A

• edited November 2014

When a thread is stickied it is put at the top BUT only seen if you open the entire section instead of looking at the top threads.

Ah, I never noticed that. That's something that should probably be changed... because it really doesn't make any sense to have it that way. If not though, then yeah, that would definitely be a reason not to sticky the thread. I personally still wouldn't be opposed to it.

The thing is that some people post to keep this alive but to them their own, let them worry if they want, however people that comment here aren't always trying to feel obligated to post.

Of course not everyone feels that way. That goes without saying. I'm not entirely sure you understood the point of my overall message, but it's whatever.

When a thread is stickied it is put at the top BUT only seen if you open the entire section instead of looking at the top threads. People do

• It amazing how woodbury can comment just three words and get 7 replies to it.

I like turtles.

• Hai :)

hugs HAI

• Bro i found you again :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Welcome back bro

• Alt text

Actually, @GoldenPaladin is.

Green613 posted: »

I dunno :P all I know is that I'm #1

• I'll take it. :P

Thanks Creeping.

• I don't think so :P

• (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Saltlick123 will remember that....

• K

I feel like posting a song.

• You can't self proclaim Green, you must be elected.

I don't think so :P

• I can self proclaim myself whenever I want :P If you want proof, make a thread with a poll and see the votes flow into my side bruh.

You can't self proclaim Green, you must be elected.

• Then do it kid.

I can self proclaim myself whenever I want :P If you want proof, make a thread with a poll and see the votes flow into my side bruh.

• Bruh, I told you to do it. I'm too lazy to do it.

Then do it kid.

• Do we have to pick sides now? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Bruh, I told you to do it. I'm too lazy to do it.

• "Too lazy" Wow, what an excuse. You just don't want to get rekt, like the skrub you are.

Bruh, I told you to do it. I'm too lazy to do it.

• Do you like chill pills? Well, I do, Okay? EVERYONE TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Too lazy" Wow, what an excuse. You just don't want to get rekt, like the skrub you are.

• Shhh...Salt let them fight...It amuses me.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Do you like chill pills? Well, I do, Okay? EVERYONE TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited November 2014

Amuses me too, But when shit hits the fan I have to be the one that "puts them down"

Shhh...Salt let them fight...It amuses me.

• ...So be it. :P

Amuses me too, But when shit hits the fan I have to be the one that "puts them down"

• edited November 2014

"Let's just say I'm the guy who the mods PM when they need something done without getting their hands dirty"......

...So be it. :P

• Nah bruh. You can't put me down.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.