Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Its always fun going back and seeing what happened in between with Snow and Bigby; takes a step back to see the love they had for one another and in the end, how much he cared for her, too. Cute little section and if the pie didn't give me diabetes, this certainly did. :)

I'm not much of a Rose fan; I know JJ adores her, as does my fiancee and she's prepared for Rose to die and is not pleased IF that happens. For me personally, Boy Blue was my favorite from FABLES. (I have others but he's in the top 5) I agree; not having the father of your kids go with you must have been hard.

EMMYPESS posted: »

2004 After being ushered back into the building by Bigby, Snow was both giddy with excitement and troubled with nerves. She watched from

• I have to take this moment to say congrats on another very detailed chapter. :) The idea of Beast having a brother is a satisfying idea and it gives us a glance into their world and what happened back at the Homelands. The description of Jacques in the snow after he was impaled with arrows. :0

when Jacques would lock himself away in his room - either writing or fornicating, but always doing it with a substantial volume of wine - Jacques would be tending to the horses, or learning how to best care for a new born lamb.

I took a moment and chuckled; in a good way, however because it sort of reminded me of how my cousin used to be in highschool. xD

I again mut say this: the description you painted in my mind and the detail was beautiful like always. The idea of Bertrand (Beast) being in such sorrow and anguish over this brother's passing; the back story to his curse and his love. :) Great work!

LupineNoir posted: »

Chapter Six - Happily Ever After: Part One Once upon a time, in a land of verdant sweeping valleys, dense forests and magical chateau, th

• Prologue

"Vegabonds"

Georgie was up before the Sun kissed the tops of the hills. Sunflower was pleased but haunted by the sight of Georgie's face. He appeared exhausted, devestated and doleful. Sunflower attempted a conversation while the two fished out pails of waters for the Horses. Georgie would create a small conversation; enough to answer the question Sunflower asked but he'd return to his bubble and shut out the world.

While brushing the manes of several Horses, Sunflower took this opportunity to get Henry out of bed. To his surprise, the boy was up; in hand, he held a broom and in the other a dust pan. He scooped the dirt inside and dumped it back outside.

"Henry." The boy looked over at the concerned Sunflower, hands clasped together. "Do you know what's wrong with ol' Georgie today?"

Henry leans the broom against the table. "What do you mean?"

"He's just, 'there' today, boy. I'm worried about him. He'll speak to you but after so long, he clams up again." Sunflower looks out the window. "Did he, uh, have another dream?"

Henry glances outside as well. Georgie is now heading up the trail; he pauses to look at Jersey, sitting on a branch, fast asleep. The creature is still chained to the base of the Oak tree.

"Yeah. He was thrashing alot. It woke me up..."

"About the 'man' in the dark?"

Henry nods. "Something bad happened to him. Mr. Sunflower. He's terrified of the dark..."

"I....I know that, boy. At first, would think it was an excuse but-" Sunflower pauses to look at the floor. "What Fable his age practically begs you to stay close like that?"

"Would John and Miss White know anything?"

"They're perplexed, too. The only one that SEEMS to know is his Bouncer from the club and some guy named Nick?"

"Maybe you should ask them to-"

Sunflower shakes his head. "They have tried on numerous occasions. He refuses to answer and automatically changes the subject."

Henry places the Broom back into the closet. "Perhaps we can't keep harrassing for answers, sir."

Sunflower sighs. "Suppose you're right. One of the reasons why he became so hostile and angry..."

Henry blankly stares at Sunflower; the man sits at the table, takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes. Henry had never seen Sunflower so lost and out of answers. Sunflower had grown attatched to the troubled Fable. He noticed the attention and love Georgie craved; something Henry first did when they brought the boy to the Farm. The need for love and approval. Something Sunflower sadly knew Georgie didn't get enough of.

"You'll be with me early this morning. Georgie is expecting company and I need you to help stack Hay bales."

"Who is visiting him? Mr. John and Miss White?"

There was a knock on the door. Goldilocks entered. Her facial expression had the apperance of someone eating a Lemon.

"John and Snow are here....."

"Let them in, Goldlilocks-"

"No, Sunflower, you don't GET it. They have a mundy with them. It's causing chaos in the Village and-"

"That is Nancy, John's wife. Do not cause trouble, Goldilocks. You KNEW about Mrs. Smith making a trip out here to see Georgie Porgie."

Goldilocks huffs, as she slams the doors. "That woman is going to get herself into some deep shit one day."

"Why DO we fear mundies so much, Sunflower?"

Both head outside and pass the cottages. "It's been a way of life for centuries, Henry. Just the way things are. Now. Grab a pitchfork."

Georgie stood perfectly still; Jersey was awake and pulling at his chains. Like a ravenous Junk yard Dog, he snapped his jaws and clawed at the dirt. It flew into the air. The Oak tree was strong, therefore Georgie knew he was safe standing in the middle of the trail. He held a simple Red Apple in his hand.

"Come ova' here, ya' stupid fuckin' Brit! WIPE that smile off your face!"

Georgie tossed the Apple into the air. "Ey-ya' need ta' be nice ta' me, too Jersey-"

Jersey snarls. "I don't have to do SHIT, Porgie!"

Georgie chuckles. "Did you see the Crooked Man ova' there in the cage? Too bad the Sheriff didn't rip his ugly ol' head off...."

"GOOD! I hope he rots in that cage! I hope you do the same, too!"

Georgie continues to toss the Apple in the air. "Now, if ya' are supposed ta' be in me future, why act like this?"

"Maybe the thing the Witch wanted me to know is your insides in my stomach and your bones as tooth picks!"

"Jersey, I had no idea ya' felt this strongly 'bout me-"

Jersey growls. His claws dig deeper into the wet dirt. "Come here, YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD!"

As Jersey roars, Georgie tosses the Apple. It flies and sticks to his Antlers. The beast shakes his head, as he attampts to remove the fruit.

"GEORGIE! Come here!"

"Enjoy ya' breakfast, ya' dirty wanker!"

As Georgie laughs, he could hear a female sigh behind him. Georgie turns his head; standing behind him, holding a basket of food and Wine, was Nancy Smith. Georgie quickly looked around for Snow or John.

"They are over there talking to Sunflower, Georgie."

Georgie smiles. "Jersey was taunting me..."

"And this gives you the right to toss fruit at him?"

Nancy carefully walks over to Jersey. The creature jerks one last time before he felt the gentle hand press against his skull. Nancy snatches the Apple from his antler and places it in Jersey's mouth.

"There, you big baby. Not very tough for the Jersey Devil. When you're up in the air and high in the trees, you're a big macho Fable. But chained to the ground for the world to see..."

Jersey hangs his head low and munches on the Apple. Nancy pats him one last time.

"Well, how exciting. Shall we take a seat and enjoy a nice picnic?"

Georgie looks at Jersey; his back was now turned as he feasted on the fruit. "Ya' were not scared of-"

"Georgie, my husband is an Alpha Wolf; his pack is the strongest, most feared Wolf Clan in these parts. He has a brother taller than that tree sapling over there; his second in comand is built like a God with the strength of ten thousand men. No. Jersey does NOT scare me."

Georgie overestimated the tiny mundy woman, as he held out her arm.

"Come. Let's eat."

Grabbing her arm, they both head to a nearby hill.

"So, it wasn't Lyla that was recently born?"

Nancy hands Georgie a piece of Chicken. "No, it was Carla. She has her own little destiny..."

Georgie bites into the meat. "Do ya' know what that is?"

Nancy nods. "She will see the beauty in one man's soul and give him the opportunity to be something he never thought he could be; for she will have the knowledge and heart of a thousand willing lovers to give them both a chance at love."

"Wow. Sounds poetic."

Nancy giggles. "The wonders of love and what it can do to a person. Either help build you high or knock you flat on your ass."

"I'm hopin' for the first one, Nancy..."

Nancy looks over; she could detect desire in his voice, as he bit down on the Chicken leg.

"Have you see her?"

"Yeah. Twice and every time I see her, me heart flutters in a way it hasn't in centuries..."

"You have to BELIEVE it will happen, Georgie. You must work hard to redeem yourself."

Georgie looks up. "Ya' have hope in me?"

"Yes. I want to see you THRIVE in Fabletown. I want you to be better than what that city has labeled you as. I don't see what they see. Sometimes we lose our way off the path and wonder in the dark."

Georgie sighs. "Tired of walkin' in the dark, Nancy. Been doin' it for so long."

Nancy reaches out a hand. She touches his cheek and guides her fingers across his face. The texture is rough. She traches her index finger along his jaw line. Eyes closed, Georgie exhales deeply.

"You're not alone anymore, Georgie..."

Georgie grabs Nancy's hand. "Will she love me, Nancy? Can Lyla truly love a man and his wicked ways?"

"I can see the dedication in your eyes, Georgie. My daughter will not judge, nor will she hold these things against you. Love is kind, warm and creates a bond no one will ever break. Heaven and Hell couldn't step in between. Trust me."

"I'm so fookin' scared, Nancy."

Nancy compresses Georgie's hand. "It's alright to be scared, Georgie. You must have faith. Believe it will happen. Believe you can be MORE than what they have said and YOU have told yourself...."

Georgie smiles. It was a beautiful sight to see; his eyes sparkled and his cheeks had dimples, something people rarely saw in Georgie Porgie.

"I have something for you. Hans said he would be safer with you and you MAY need his guadiance-"

Georgie leans closer, as Nancy digs through the basket. She pulls out a Gold box. Georgie's smile grew within seconds, as he grabbed the box and immediatly opened it.

"NICK!"

As the top flew open, a Blue orb soared to the sky. Georgie blinked his eyes, as Nick peered down.

"Well, well, well....Georgie Porgie. Look at you."

Nick flew back and pinned his head against Georgie. Oh how he missed his dear friend.

"Ello Nick. It's been awhile..."

"Nice to see you all healed up and not on Death's door."

"How is Hans? How is everything?"

"The club is closed for now, Georgie. It's for the best...wait until you come back. You're ready to come back, right Georgie?"

"Ya' know I am, Nick...I miss ya'."

"Have you taken this time to think? You know-about it ALL?"

Georgie pours himself a glass of Wine. The wind picks up around them.

"I regret it all, Nick..."

"No, no, no. Don't say that."

Georgie looks up. "What the bloody 'ell, Nick-"

"You CAN'T say that. You REGRET-"

"Why the 'ell not!? I fookin' do-"

"You saying you REGRET something means you didn't MEAN for it to happen. NEVER say you regret something because at THAT time, Georgie, its what you REALLY wanted. Just learn from YOUR mistakes. Change YOUR life and fate. LEARN."

Nancy nods. "I agree with Nick. You can't play the 'blame game' Georgie. You need to take this opportunity and change. Learn."

Georgie sighs. "I'm a bloody fookin' mess..."

Nick floats beside Georgie. "It's called being human. You're not perfect, Porgie. No one is. NOW, will you PLEASE listen to me? I told you, I didn't trust either Vivian OR the Crooked Man but what did you go and do?"

Georgie hangs his head low. "I thought I 'ad it, Nick. I tried..."

Nick sighs. "Well, we can try again, Georgie. I'm here for you. We all are."

Nancy smiles, as she holds his hand. From the distance, he could see John and Snow head up the hill. She did not have the papers this time. For once, Georgie was not being observed and was free to be himself. He and Nancy waited, as they continued eating their lunch. In time, he'd tell them. Not now. Soon.

Henry smiled, when he saw the outline of Georgie's grin.

Any questions, you know the drill. :) Rain, rain, please stay! Got a HUGE storm pounding outside my window! LOVE this weather. I do not miss the Florida weather. xD Also, finals this week! :0

Alt text

YAY! Finals! xD

• Study hard!

pudding_pie posted: »

Prologue "Vegabonds" Georgie was up before the Sun kissed the tops of the hills. Sunflower was pleased but haunted by the sight of Geo

• After reading about Sunflower's feelings and his concerns towards Georgie, it makes you appreciate those that SEE the hurt and potential he has. :) I THINK having Henry explain and they witness his behavior in regards tothe dark. I REALLY hope he explains to Sunflower soon. :)

That bit with Jersey. At first I was like 'Damn it, Georgie!' But in a way, Jersey does deserve it. Let's hope Georgie does not make this a habit, though. Also, Nancy. <3 I can see where Lyla get's her kindness from.

Nancy reaches out a hand. She touches his cheek and guides her fingers across his face. The texture is rough. She traches her index finger along his jaw line. Eyes closed, Georgie exhales deeply.

DAWWW! <3 I'd like to think for a moment, he was picturing Lyla. :)

"Georgie, my husband is an Alpha Wolf; his pack is the strongest, most feared Wolf Clan in these parts. He has a brother taller than that tree sapling over there; his second in comand is built like a God with the strength of ten thousand men. No. Jersey does NOT scare me."

That being said, I'd hate to piss her off! xD Forget Malcom OR John! Worry 'bout this little lady!

I loved this one; to me, this was the best so far. Not that the others were not good but this dug DEEP and you saw how others feel, react and treat Georgie. Plus, Nick! :D

Goodl uck with those finals! I too, need to study hard! :D Love that pic, too. :D

Prologue "Vegabonds" Georgie was up before the Sun kissed the tops of the hills. Sunflower was pleased but haunted by the sight of Geo

• Almost Time

Days have passed by, Makoto spent a lot of time with Celeste learning more about her. Her father was Prince Charming, But she left it at that. She told him where she lived in the homelands and how she grew up on her own. Makoto couldn't tell her much because he barely knew who his family was.

"Do you have to go?" Celeste said giving Makoto a hug

Makoto gave her a kiss "I'll be gone for a bit but things should be fine"

"C'mon kid we gotta get going." Bigby said

"Can you help Snow? It'll make the time go by quicker." Makoto smiled

"Yeah sure, be careful okay?" Celeste said

"I always am." Makoto smiled giving her a kiss goodbye

Makoto and Bigby left. Celeste headed to the business office.

"Hey Snow" Celeste smiled

"Oh, hey. What do you need?" Snow asked

"I was wondering if I could help you, I don't have a job so I'd just be sitting around all day." Celeste laughed

"I don't see why not. Bigby did want me to hire an assistant, maybe you could keep an eye on Red Riding Hood for me. Bigby says she's up to something but I think he's just paranoid." Snow said

"Gotcha, where is she now?" Celeste asked

"Stick around Boy Blue, I'm sure you'll see her if you do that." Snow said

"Okay" She said heading out.

Celeste left to see Boy Blue.

When she went outside she found Boy Blue with Fly and Pinocchio outside he was playing a sad song, she waited by the door when she saw a woman take Boy Blue somewhere, she followed them through mirrors.

Time passes....In Canada

"How much further 'til we make it to the bunker?" Makoto said

"We should be there in another couple of hours." Bigby said

They traveled up the road and they came across some bodies.

"I knew it." Bigby said analyzing the scene

"Hmmm?" Makoto said

"C'mon we need to move." Bigby said

Time passes as they reached the bunker. There was blood everywhere everyone was dead. Bigby picked up the phone and went to call Snow. During that time Celeste was keeping an eye on Boy Blue, but things went haywire when these three odd men came out of nowhere she decided to wait to find out they were torturing Boy Blue, She was even more surprised to see the huge piles of boxes piled in the back. She ran to get Snow.

Back at the business office.

"What are you saying?" She was on the phone with Bigby.

Celeste ran in. "SNOW! RED RIDING HOOD IS TORTURING BOY BLUE!" She yelled

"One at a time please!" Snow said

Bigby finished talking to Snow, Snow turned to Celeste.

"What do you mean she was torturing him?" Snow said

Celeste began to tell Snow exactly what she saw in detail.

"We need to get prepared Snow!" Celeste said

Flycatcher came in. "Snow! There's people downstairs with Boy Blue."

They hurried downstairs.

Back at the bunker.

"DAMN IT!" Bigby said "We have to move!"

"Did you bring extra clothes? We can barely move in this weather but if you transformed we could get there a lot faster." Makoto said

"I did, take my backpack and let's go!" Bigby said

Makoto got on the transformed Bigbys back and they rode into the winter night.

That's it! It's time for march of the wooden soldiers! Any questions or comments let me know! :D

• The Story of Viera and Nisa, The Phoenix Sisters

Long ago, Viera and her sister Nisa lived in the country side of Beijing with their mother. At a young age, both Viera and Nisa knew about their power and what exactly they were. Luckily, their mother kept them in check and prevent them from bringing to much attention to them.

However, they could stay under the radar for long. Their father who was a powerful wizard wanted to exploit his daughters power and use it to make him immortal. He was defeated by the hands of his wife who died in the process protecting her two daughters.

Now, the two orphaned girls traveled the countryside in search of a new home. Along the way, they came across a small group of female mercenary fables who, took them in and trained them as one of their own.

Many years went by, Viera and Nisa were already adults and took on many bounties dealing with both Fables and Mundanes. There was a time where they have drawn attention to Fabletown, but immediately covered their tracks before anything escalated. Of course they made an outstanding amount of money in which they kept hidden throughout the globe, but they never really spent much either.

After a couple more years the two met a man named Aizaax who claimed to be their stepfather. At first they were extremely hesitant and tried to kill him, but it was until he showed both of them a picture of both him and their mother. "Nisa is actually my daughter" Aizaax turning towards Viera.

Now, being united with their so father, they decided to leave their mercenary groups and work for their father. He sent the two on various missions across the Homelands while staying out of the Adversaries sight. They did this for 2 years until Viera began to get suspicious about her step father actions.

One day when she returned from a mission in the Homelands, she stumbled across a large and mysterious dragon being held captive within Aizaax stronghold. She reported back to Aizaax about her mission, and noticed that Nisa wasn't present at even when they both left at the same time on the same mission.

"Where is Nisa?" She asked. Then Aizaax stood up and revealed the whereabouts of her sister. She was encased by magic barrier, having her fiery power drained slowly.

This enraged Viera, so she attempts to take Aizaax's life who stops her with his powerful magic. "I need..your sister, my daughters power Viera. I also need to go on one more mission for me.Will you help me?"

Viera struggled to break free from his mighty grasp. She attempted to unleash her fiery wrath upon Aizaax, but one of his sorcerers disabled her flames by throwing magic water on her. Aizaax then released her and waited for her answer.

"If I do this, you have to promise to let Nisa go, and get the hell out of our lives..." Viera as she begins to recover.

"Of course Viera, Of course... Are you ready for briefing?"

Viera followed his instruction then went to search for the dragon boy known as Draco. When the two finally meet they engage in a fiery battle and upon her defeat, she knew that her failure meant that she would never she her sister again.

Having to explain her situation to Draco and company, Viera learned that Draco's father was actually the dragon that was being held captive. She guided the gang back to Aizaax stronghold. Once there, they prepared to invaded the stronghold, with the help of Draco's mentor, Wolven and his forces.

On the edge of defeat, Aizaax captured Viera and took her and Nisa to the top of a mountain where he attempted to merge the Homelands with the Mundane world to form a single world.

As Aizaax is defeat, Viera is freed, but her sister Nisa dies in the process. Having to be in utter grief and sorrow Draco goes over to her and conforts her. They two then let off a powerful flame that heals all the injured around them and restore destroyed plants and trees to their former selves. Viera then began to fall in love with Draco.

After learning that her sister could possibly be alive, returned to her home in China in search of clues. Upon learning of her departure, Draco was left with a broken heart, Viera too felt the same way..until they would ultimately meet again in the near future....

Alt text

Next up.. The Story of Lydia, the Princess of Light

• Chapter 24

Alt text

"ROBERT!"

Gren throws his fists into the door. When there was no response, the horrible thoughts entered his mind. He never thought of Robert becoming involved with something that had such dire consequences.

"SHIT!" Gren grabbed his phone and tried dialing Rose Red's number. Nothing; straight to voicemail, as Gren ran down the stairs.

"SHIT! No one fuckin' home!? Did they all decide to take a night walk!?"

He did, however, manage to get ahold of Lyla. She and Carla, along with a Georgie Frog, were preparing to head to the Farm.

"What do you mean he's not there!?" There was worry in her voice. "Where could he have gone?"

Gren could hear Carla mumble 'Farm.' Gren felt like that was indeed the only place left his brother would go.

"Try there!"

"Where?"

"What Carla said! The Farm!"

"You think he'd do anything stupid?" Lyla's heart sank. "RJ....no, he wouldn't-"

Gren rushed pass Tom the Security Guard and tried to grab a Cab. "He turned Georgie into a Frog..."

Lyla backed out and pulled onto the road. "No....not Robert. He wouldn't..."

Gren whistles at a Cab. It pulls up next to him, as Gren climbs in.

"At this point, Lyla, I'm not sure WHAT to think anymore. Robert is losing it BIG time."

"What do you mean?"

Gren sighs heavily. "He's still madly in love with you, Lyla...like, ridiculously in love with you."

Lyla could feel the shattering of her heart; she had no idea that Robert was that deep in affection for her. She knes he had SOME feelings but this?

"We'll go to the Farm. Try Rose Red's-"

"That's where I heading. Call me if you find him..."

"You do the same."

Lyla hung up, as she pulled into a deserted road and drove up to the Farm. She prayed Gren was wrong.

Rose ran to the sink and held her arm under the running water. The wounds burned, as she tried to pour rubbing alcohol on them.

"FUCK!" Rose screamed, reaching for a small towel. "I need something else!"

She opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle. She popped the top with her teeth and poured the clear goo onto the flesh. It burned for several seconds before it was soothing and refreshing. She felt defeated; her plan was almost working and Rose virtually had Robert for her own desires. He was almost close to forgetting until she opened her mouth.

Robby....

There was no way. She was the only one to call him that. Rose ran to the kitchen. She needed a Beer. Searching the fridge, there was a loud knock at the door. Robert spoke, causing Rose to back into the oven and wait. Her heart was thumping widly against her chest; he was here for answers and sadly, Rose knew about what.

She waited; hopefully he'd give up and leave, alowing her time to finish cleaning the wounds. When Robert refused to leave, however, Rose had to begin plan B. As she wrapped a jacket around her torso, Rose opened the door. Robert was vexed.

"Hey, Robert..." Rose stood to the side. "What are you, uh, doing here so late? I mean, its nice to see you! I was just heading out to get some food and-"

Robert walked into the tiny studio apartment. He sniffed the air. Rose craddled the wound against her chest.

"Where did you go earlier, Rose?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Robert? I've been here-"

"You're perfume was down the hall and in the entrance when I arrived. So, you WENT somewhere just now. Where?"

Rose quickly walked to the kitchen. "I told you, get food-"

"You said you were leaving NOW for that?"

Rose swallowed back her fears. "Robert, why does it matter?"

"Someone tricked me tonight, Rose."

Rose drank her Beer . "Oh? What do you mean?"

"Someone was pretending to be Lyla."

Rose practically ran to the couch. "Wow. Imagine that. Hm. Can't think of anyone who would do that, Robert."

Robert, leaning against the door, watched Rose. He could smell the fear on her body, the concern in her green eyes.

"Rose, you're lying to me."

Rose sits on the couch. "Robert, I don't know what you want me to say. I've BEEN here, drinking, enjoying my alone time and now, I'm heading out to grab some food. That's it."

"You're lying..." Robert repeats, as he walks over to Rose. He could hear her heart. "You just came back from going somewhere. Where!"

Robert stands behind Rose. "Robert, stop! You're scaring me! I told you a million times-I was here and-"

"BULLSHIT!"

Rose sits up, just as Robert flips the couch over. It hits the wall, causing pictures to fall and the glass to break. Rose heads to the front door; she managed to avoid Robert the first time. Perhaps luck was on her side and she had another chance. However, as Rose reached for the door knob, Robert places his large plam on the door. Rose could see the change; his claws appearing and his skin turning gray and pale.

Rose looked up. His eyes were a dark milky color. "Rose...now tell me WHERE you were earlier!"

"She'll never love you, Robert!"

Robert pushes Rose back. "What the hell you saying over there, Rose?"

"You know deep down your wasting your time! She has Georgie! You have an opportunity to get rid of that THING but you refuse! You could have someone, Robert, to love you-"

Robert roars. "Enough, Rose! I don't love you! We HAD our moment! Get over it!"

"No." Rose pulls out another vial. "If you won't get over Lyla, I'll never stop trying to make you mine."

Robert throws himself at Rose, causing her to drop the vial. The bottle rolls near the door, as Rose tries to kick Robert off. The Fables wrestle on the ground; Rose kicks Robert in the face. His nose bleeds, as Robert pulls Rose back. She bites his arm, as she climbs out of his grasp and towards the vial. Robert snatches her feet; he pulls Rose back, as she continues to kick and punch Robert in the belly.

"You've lost it, Robert!" Rose screams. "You've fucking lost it! I hope they take you to the Farm-"

"TELL ME! "Robert slowly changes. His grip is tight around Rose. "NOW!"

Rose coughs, as the grip tightens around her chest. "She'll never love you..."

"STOP!"

"I hope they take that boy away from you-"

Robert digs his claws into Rose's arm; he hits the original spot he attacked earlier, as Rose falls to the ground in severe pain. Robert notices the scratch marks, both old and new.

"I knew it..." Robert, now in full form, hisses at Rose's direction. "It was you..."

Rose grabs the vial. "Don't make me, Robert...I'll do it!"

Robert grabs Rose and pins her against the wall. Her head slams the door, as she drops the vial.

"You selfish bitch!" Another slam to the door. "You fucking bitch! I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

Gren, running up the stairs, hears the thuds.

"Shit!" He runs up the stairs, jumping over rails and heading towards the noise.

As Gren opens the door, he's horrified by the scene; bleeding from the back of the head, Robert holds a near dead Rose towards the ceiling. His claws are wrapped around her neck; she gasps for air, as she throws punches to his wrist.

"Robert, no!" Gren changes and charges at his brother. "Enough! You made your point-"

Tossing Rose to the side, Robert leaps into the air. The towering Grendels battle on the floor. Robert plants his teeth into his brother's neck, as he tears off a chunk of flesh. Gren bellows in agony, as Robert presses Gren to the wall.

"Stay out of this, Gren! This is MY battle!"

"You're going to be taken away! Enough, Robert! She get's it-"

"No-she doesn't! Rose Red likes to learn the hard way-"

Robert glances over; Rose crawls to the door, still bleeding from the back of her head. Robert, however, did not notice the pistol hiding in her jacket. Robert, throwing Gren to the side, heads for an injured Rose. He no longer cared. His once best friend betrayed and humiliated him. She had to go.

As Robert reached for Rose, she turned, finger on the trigger and pulled back. The bullet pierced his shoulder, as Robert falls to the ground. Rose, standing up, carefully heads out the apartment.

"Keep away, Robby! Keep away from me!"

Robert, sitting up, uses a table nearby to pry himself up. The bullet managed to hit a bone; the Grendel was in pain, as he wobbled out the door and after Rose. He leaned against a rail for support.

"ROSE!" His voice trailed down the building. "ROSE RED!"

Rose, now outside, ran down the street. Although severly wounded, she headed towards the Farm. She had to end it all. If Robert was not for her own, no one was allowed to claim him. Behind, however, she knew Robert was hot on her trail.

Gren, finally able to stand, followed his delirious brother.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Thanks to @pudding_pie for that awesome image. :3 Any questions, ask away! :D

• edited November 2014

Therese had been stricken hard against her head. She was in a dark place now, with little light, other than the sun that came between tiny cracks in the wooden crate.

She could hear water nearby. The crashing of waves on the shore, the sounds of boat horns. Where was she going?

She brought her hand to her head, right where a large lump sat. It stung to the touch, and she felt it throb with the beat of her heart. She had a blanket underneath her, a small bag with food in it, and a water bottle.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" She called. Her voice was hoarse. She took a sip of the water, trying to stand up in the box. She noticed the swaying movements underneath her feet. She was on a boat. There was no doubt about that. She held back the bile that threatened to come up, sitting against the scratchy wood surface of her prison.

She didn't know how long it had been since she was last awake. There were extremely fuzzy memories of strangers and multiple times when it was light, and then dark again. She hoped she was imagining it.

She started to panic, as soon as reality settled in. She got on her knees, pressing her eyes against the cracks in the crate. Something walked by, though she couldn't see who it was. Her fists pounded hard against the walls.

"Let me out! Anybody! Help me, please!"

Some one on the other side kicked the side of the crate angrily.

"Hush now, ye' little girl! The Marker says he don't wantcha to come out, ya see!"

"Let me out!" She continued to wail. Another violent kick to the side accidently broke a hole in the wood.

"Dammit, Gorey! You ain't done nothin' right never!" Another angry voice said. "We oughta patch it up before da boss comes 'round!"

"How? Me foot is stuck! I need halp! Whatrya- Don't leave me here!"

"Don'tcha worry, bafoon! I'll be back!"

Their heavy steps sent echoes through Therese's body. She stared at the green skinned leg poking through the side of her box, wiggling every so often.

"O' I swear if ye go tryin' anythin' girlie," The ogre said. "Then ye be up shit's creek!"

She pulled her knees against he chest and buried her face into them. She felt rather defeated at this point. This boat was obviously not a mundy one; No doubt that William was this so called 'Marker', manning the ship at the hull or something stupid. She imagined his arrogant face as he thought he had it all. She would have to find a way to escape some how.

She heard the second ogre coming back, and realized her window to do something was shutting soon. She got back on her knees and crept closely to the hole- It was much bigger than her torso -And waited for the monster's foot to be unlodged.

"Ye come back with nothin'!" The stuck ogre yelled.

"They say to jus' pull it out, Gorey!"

"But it hurt, Melv! I can't be pullin' it out, it might take me foot off now!"

"Nah it won't! Just pull damn! Pull!"

A few grunts and the foot came free. She watched as he fell over on his butt, his green ugly face staring directly at hers.

"Well now we gotta crate 'er in a new one, ain't we?" Gorey said, brushing himself off. "You stay there, princess. We got ta' get you a new home!"

Before she could even move, she felt the box lifting. Melv lifted it with his arms, his head directly in the line of sight of the hole Gorey created.

"I see ya, lass!" He said, a creepy smile across his face. Therese screamed.

"Now, now, calm it down! We want some peace, eh?" Melv said. She felt the box sway as he carried it across the deck of the boat, then slowly placed down onto the ground.

"Lucky you," He said,"We ain't got more boxes ta spare. You be sharin' one with tha kid!"

"The kid?" She muttered. She prayed it was not worse that her current situation.

The sound of another box opening was heard on the other side of hers. She was blocked from escaping by the ogre's massive legs. She heard a little boy's voice.

Franklin?

Before she could react, she was pulled by the ogre's hands out of the hole on the side of her old box. He threw her in the new one, an exact replica of the last. Except this time, there was another occupant inside. Franklin was dirty faced and ragged, a few cuts across his cheeks that highlighted the starvation of his body. Therese wondered what she looked like herself when she saw him, the lid sliding back onto the box. She heard the drilling of nails as the box was closed tight.

And then it was silent.

"Franklin," He voice was hoarse, but not because she was thirsty. She fought back tears of pity and anguish as he stared at her in the dark. His glowing red eyes. They darted from her to the little bag in her hand.

"Food?" He asked. The eagerness was sickening to Therese.

"Yes," She whispered. She pulled a piece of bread out, handing it to him.

He devoured it. The ferocity of his appetite scared her, as she remembered he could very well drink her blood just as effectively. She crawled to the corner and watched him as he sat back, staring out of the cracks in their box.

"We're stuck here," She said. "Aren't we?"

He nodded, otherwise unmoving.

So they sat for the rest of the trip in silence.

I actually think I did well writing this chapter. Let me know what you think below <3 I have more of an idea where I'm going, and I'll try to answer all questions to the best of my ability!

• No problem about the image. :) That Frog Georgie, thou. xD

I really enjoyed this chap; the wmotion and feelings that were on my screen as I read them. Robert is not the only one still stuck in the past. Rose san not seem to let go of what she and Robert USED to have. :( Hopefully these two figure things out and fast.

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 24 "ROBERT!" Gren throws his fists into the door. When there was no response, the horrible thoughts entered his mind. He n

• edited December 2014

Hey guys, it's me again! Wanted to apologize for not commenting on your recent chapters. One of the main reasons why I haven't been commenting was because I've been working on the December Fable Storyteller Award discussion ever since yesterday.

So, I hope ya'll forgive me, I've noticed you guys are having a blast in here anyway. :P

• I've noticed you guys are having a blast in here anyway. :P

Alt text

xD On a serious note, can't wait to hear about the December Fable Storyteller Awards! :) Pie is ready!

Hey guys, it's me again! Wanted to apologize for not commenting on your recent chapters. One of the main reasons why I haven't been commenti

• Thanks! :D This chapter might have been best at the very beginning of the story, thinking about it, but I've made changes on the fly so it's landed here; as well as Beast's origins, it gives key information about Fleur and Jacques that is relative to what's happening in Fabletown.

He sounds like quite the cousin. xD

I'm appreciative of your kind words about the descriptions. :) I put a lot of work into trying to make it a whole mini-story in itself and I'm glad it's worked out that way!

I have to take this moment to say congrats on another very detailed chapter. The idea of Beast having a brother is a satisfying idea and it

• This was a wonderful chapter at filling in a blank. I really enjoyed March of the Wooden Soldiers and, though I knew they'd get together from everything mentioned on this thread, it was still very pleasing to see Snow embrace Bigby in his wolf form at the end of the comic. ^_^ This adds to that nicely.

Rose dying would be sad, though it seems like the sort of thing that might happen (if it's the end of the whole series and all, though I hope she doesn't). But I really like her and Snow; regardless of everything, Snow and Bigby are one of my all time favourite couples.

EMMYPESS posted: »

2004 After being ushered back into the building by Bigby, Snow was both giddy with excitement and troubled with nerves. She watched from

• Wow, Nancy and Nick are like a therapist dream-team, but better, because they're Georgie's friends. :) I admire Nancy a lot for her calm-headed dealing with Jersey and her acceptance and respect for Georgie; and Nick has some very wise words. Great chapter!

Oh, and as for Goldilocks, I figure her expression always looks like she's been sucking on a lemon. Though I might be biased because I just don't like her. :P

Anyway, keep studying hard on that human anatomy, Pie, and soon the finals will be finished! :D

• After re-reading this, and the last chapter I believe I know who the culprit is ;D

Chapter Six - Happily Ever After: Part One Once upon a time, in a land of verdant sweeping valleys, dense forests and magical chateau, th

• March of the Wooden Soldiers

While Bigby and Makoto raced back to Fabletown, Celeste and Snow prepared them for war. Snow called upon Rose at the farm and released Naoto from prison, and everyone in Fabletown to help defend their town. When everyone gathered and prepared for a war Snow gave a speech to raise everyone's morale, before they knew it the wooden soldiers marched towards them.

"Fly! Bring Snow to safety, I'll stay here and fight on the ground with Makotos mom." Celeste said

Fly nodded bringing her to safety.

Within minutes they marched towards the streets opening fire on the fables who defended the city. It was a massacre they kept coming and coming they took down one and would rebuild it while ten more pushed on to kill more.

"AIM FOR THE HEAD!" Celeste yelled

Naoto and everyone acknowledged what Celeste said and started shooting them in the head when they could.

Celeste would see rats with very small war fighters showing up and dismantling the wooden soldiers, sadly they would dismantle about two and then they'd fall as the wooden soldier would fire and kill them. After a while Snow told them to fall back to regroup. When everyone got out Celeste saw birds fly over with bombs as she manned one of the cannons. After a while they started firing cannons but they kept coming so they had to fall back even more but when Celeste looked back she saw that Naoto had been killed in the crossfire. Snow called in for the big fighters to come join the fight, Celeste dropped her gun and transformed to join them. She raced towards the wooden soldiers filled with anger. When the big fighters got out they ran to help her. The war raged on and it wasn't going well Celeste kept fighting but in her transformation she didn't hear Snow call in for the phoenix to burn the wooden soldiers. When the phoenix started the fire she attempted to escape making it out barely without a burn. The fire roared.

Bigby and Makoto reached New York, as they raced to the warzone it has gotten dark outside as it was about to rain. When they got to the warzone there was a huge fire and a bunch of soldiers. Makoto searched for Celeste but with all the fire he couldn't see. Bigby started to huff and puff. Makoto tried to concentrate to find her, but to his horror the wooden soldiers had her.

"What should we do with her brother?" One said

"She's a meathead kill her." The second one said

The wooden soldier threw her to the ground and pointed his gun and started firing, as he did Bigby let the air out. Makoto ran to find her. When he found her she was under rubble, torso and arms scorched with three gunshot wounds......she was dead. Makoto couldn't believe his eyes.....he fell to his knees and held her body.

"Celeste? Celeste C'mon wake up......" Tears started to go down his face "Please........please don't leave me here alone......I......goddamn it you can pull through this right? Remember what you've been through? You told me all about it these past couple of days...." He started to sob and held her body close holding onto a false hope that she would wake up....

Bigby came over "Makoto there was another death.....your mother is dead."

Makoto looked even more hurt than he already was, he picked up Celestes body and walked away without saying a word....

The next day Bigby, Snow, and Rose went to see Makoto to see if he was okay, but he wasn't there....

That's it! Any questions or comments let me know! The next part will be the finale of Makotos story which at first was going to be a lot longer but I wish to start a new! I think you guys will like the character ;)

• Nancy has always loved Georgie because she knows the truth behind Lyla saving him; Nick's been with Georgie since he was back at the Homelands and during the Exile. He's almost like his conscious and together, they do their best for Georgie. :) And to Nancy, Jersey reminds her of one of Santa's reindeer gone wrong. xD

And I agree with you; I'm not a Goldilocks fan myself, so its easy for me to describe her face as a Lemon. Thank you! Glad its almost over with! xD

Wow, Nancy and Nick are like a therapist dream-team, but better, because they're Georgie's friends. I admire Nancy a lot for her calm-heade

• Ooh, I'm intrigued to see what you think! Feel free to send me a DM and I can let you know whether or not you're correct. :)

Tetra posted: »

After re-reading this, and the last chapter I believe I know who the culprit is ;D

• So Charming had an affair with Mary. The sly old dog. ;) :P That mirror hopping ability sure is useful! I do wonder what Mary has planned for Makoto, however the soldiers are currently more important!

Almost Time Days have passed by, Makoto spent a lot of time with Celeste learning more about her. Her father was Prince Charming, But she

• Aha, so that's how Viera and Nisa fell in with Aizaax! You can sort of understand why what with him saying he was Nisa's father, and perhaps he didn't appear that evil to them, saving it for the likes of Draco and his father.

MasterStone posted: »

The Story of Viera and Nisa, The Phoenix Sisters Long ago, Viera and her sister Nisa lived in the country side of Beijing with their mot

• Gotcha will do! :D

Ooh, I'm intrigued to see what you think! Feel free to send me a DM and I can let you know whether or not you're correct.

• Pie is ready!

Alt text

;)

Oh, and that reminds me, I need to create the final story challenge for this year. So stay tuned once more!

I've noticed you guys are having a blast in here anyway. :P xD On a serious note, can't wait to hear about the December Fable Storyteller Awards! Pie is ready!

• Definitely having a blast! So much so in fact:

Alt text

Yeah!

Huh, everyone else stills seems to be wearing their pants. I... may have misjudged this. Quite badly.

Annyway, no worries! You're awards are always well-thought out and give us something else to talk about. :)

Hey guys, it's me again! Wanted to apologize for not commenting on your recent chapters. One of the main reasons why I haven't been commenti

• Alt text

That Malcolm in the Middle gif made me laugh so hard. You win the internet for today, dude!

Definitely having a blast! So much so in fact: Yeah! ... Huh, everyone else stills seems to be wearing their pants. I... may ha

• Prologue

'Ray of Mr. Sunflower'

"Oh God, no-please stop!"

Henry was startled by the pleas coming from beside him. He jumped out of bed and grabbed the candle. Henry held it up, as the light flickered and danced on the midnight sky. Georgie, fingernails bleeding and eyes remaining shut, kicked and threw himself into the air. Henry tried reaching for his friend but was terrified upon seeing the amount of blood pouring from his wounds.

"SUNFLOWER!" Henry was out of options. "SUNFLOWER PLEASE! HELP!"

Henry waited. He feared leaving Georgie alone. Again, Henry helplessly stood back and watched Georgie fling himself into the wall, then back down into the sheets.

"NO! PLEASE! STOP! I'm SORRY!"

Georgie begged into the sheets; his fingers tightly grasped the covers, as he pulled them close to his chest. Tears streamed down his face, as Georgie buried his face into the pillow. Again, Henry attempted to get help.

"SUNFLOWER! HURRY! HELP ME!"

Henry heard the door open down stairs; the sound of boots hitting the wooden stairs gave Henry assurance that his knight would come to rescue them. Sunflower opened the doors. To his horror, he watched Georgie fall out of bed and claw at the floor. The broken pieces of wood pierced his skin, digging deep under his nails.

Henry crawled away and stood beside a dresser. Sunflower turned on the lights, as he tried to wake Georgie up.

"Georgie! GEORGIE!"

Still with his eyes closed, Georgie began kicking the air. "GET OFF OF ME, YA' FAT BASTARD!"

Sunflower saw the lacerations, the blood, the anguish. Tears formed in his eyes, the burning sensation causing difficulty to see. His mind was clouded with the Fable's attempts to free himself from the 'man's' dark clutches. Sunflower did the only thing he knew.

He wrapped his arms around Georgie's neck and tried to soothe the poor man's troubled soul.

"Georgie...." Sunflower pressed his lips against Georgie's temple. "Georgie...Georgie..."

Georgie, allowing his body to become limp, quickly opened his eyes. He was back on the Farm, in his room and surrounded by light. Henry remained near the dresser, stricken with grief. Around his body, remained Sunflower. Georgie tried to push off but the fondness and torment for Georgie was too great for Sunflower.

"Let me go!" Georgie tried to pull Sunflower off. "Let GO of me!"

"SSSHH SSSHH..." Sunflower buried his face in Georgie's back. "He's gone, Georgie...He's gone."

"No, no, no-" Georgie tried to fight back the tears. "Please-get off of me, Sunflower..."

"It's okay to cry, Georgie. I'm here...we are all here for you."

The golden box beside Henry violently vibrated. Henry looked up; with a nod from Sunflower, he opened the top and allowed Nick to fly out and float towards Georgie. The troubled orb was heart broken.

"No. Georgie..." Nick pressed his cheek against Georgie's face. "You were doing so good..."

Sunflower still remained behind, holding Georgie. "Why won't you talk to me, Georgie. I want to help you...please....let me help you..."

Rocking back and forth, Georgie's body went limp. He no longer had the strength to fight back. The sensation from Sunflower's embrace was warm and inviting, as Georgie closed his eyes.

"Cry, Georgie. It's okay to cry..."

With one final push, Georgie allowed years of pent up agony race from his Brown eyes, down his face and onto the floor. Henry reached out and held Georgie's left side. He did his best to comfort his friend. Georgie could no longer hide the pain, as Sunflower continued rocking.

"It's okay, Georgie. Cry. He's gone...he's gone."

Georgie sadly knew he wasn't, as the man from the dark, beaming from ear to ear, slinked back into the darkest depths of his troubled past.

Nick trailed behind Georgie all morning long. Georgie was quiet, as he threw feed onto the ground. Chickens scurried from the meadows, as Birds soared above, cawing to warn their feathered friends of a free meal.

"Georgie..." Nick knew it was best to leave Georgie be but not this time. "Georgie-"

Wrapped in bandages, Georgie carefully stuck his hands back into the sack. Tossing several more ounces of feed, Georgie heads to the Barn. The animals pause to stare at him; Reynard, who was avoiding the troubled Fable, was taken back by the misery he saw before him. Even Goldilocks had trouble finding words. Georgie noticed their eyes watching and power walked out of the Barn.

Colin stepped out from a nearby Bush. "Hey, Porgie. Where you off to?"

"Please move, Colin. I have work to do-"

Nick smiled. "I'll go with you-"

"No." Georgie's voice echoed. "I need ta' be alone..."

"No!" Nick floated in front of his face. "You can't be alone! Not after last night-"

Curious, Colin leaned his head in. "Bad dream again?"

Georgie glares at Colin. "I'll be fine, Nick..."

"I'm going with you and-"

"Ya' think I'm gunna go out there, find a blade and cut meself, huh? Is THAT what ya' think I do!?"

"GEORGIE! Please! Can you BLAME me!? You have the scars to prove it! Just let me-"

Before Nick could finish, Georgie was climbing up the hill. Worried, Nick flew back to the Village to find Sunflower. He knew better than to leave Georgie alone.

Sunflower found Georgie sitting on a log. The wind blew through the trees and tall grass. Sunflower noticed Georgie's eyes focused on a little brown Rabbit running through the meadow. His nose poked up, sniffing the air. It made Georgie giggle, as Sunflower approached him.

"May I join you?"

Silent, Georgie nods his head. Sunflower sits down and looks over at the Rabbit, now joined by three more.

"They are cute, aren't they?" Silence. "We get Rabbits this time of year. Weather is warming up and they love the new grass coming in."

Again, there was silence. Sunflower could see Georgie had been crying. "Georgie, please-"

Georgie finally speaks. "I had a Rabbit one time."

"Oh." Sunflower leans closer. "Wanna tell me about him?"

Georgie allows tears to fall. "He was my best friend...my only friend..."

"Well, that can't be true-"

Georgie slams his fist down into the log. "It WAS, Sunflower! I had no one and he was the only one there!"

Sunflower touches Georgie's arm. "Tell me about your friend, Georgie..."

"I found him when he was a baby. The mother abandoned him. Guess he was the runt. Very small, so I took him home and nursed the Rabbit to perfect health. I kept him in a box. He was my secret...."

"Why?"

Georgie stared out into the field. The Rabbit carelessly played. "If HE ever found out, HE would punish me."

"Who would punish you, Georgie?"

"The man in the dark."

Sunflower grabbed Georgie's hand. "Go on...what about your friend?"

"When HE would lock me in the closet for punishment, my Rabbit was a friend. We'd talk for hours. I swear that bloody Rabbit understood me. We'd talk about silly things."

"What happened, Georgie..."

"I went to the market one day with me mother and older brothers. We needed fresh Milk. Our Cow passed in the middle of the night. When we returned, HE said I was in trouble for 'sneaking', so I was sent to the closet. I knew it wouldn't be bad...my friend was waiting for me. But upon arrival, he was...he was..."

Georgie falls forward, covering his face. Sunflower could hear his heavy cries. "Georgie..."

"...He was dead. HE found me Rabbit and killed him. As punishment, HE threw me into the closet and for three days, I was in there with my dead friend. I....I held him on the third night and asked for forgivness..."

Sunflower rubbed his back. "Oh my God...that's awful..." Tears poured from Sunflower's eyes.

"I wanted ta' bury him, so one day, when HE let me out of the closet, I went and searched for something ta' bury him in. When I cam back, HE had me follow him to the edge of the Cottage. He had tossed him to the Wolves...HE forced me to watch them tear apart me best friend. It was punishment...MY punishment for sneaking around..."

Sunflower stood up; his mouth was covered in disbelief, as Georgie continued.

"The Georgie I used to be died that day...the Georgie you all see now, is what replaced that little boy. I didn't care anymore. Why should I? Why the bloody devil should I, if no one did fa' me..."

Sunflower, now on his knees, was before Georgie. He held both his hands, tears staining his face.

"Oh Georgie...what monster would do this to someone?"

Georgie whispers. "The monster in the dark..."

"What did he do to you, Georgie?" Sunflower was now raging. "WHAT did he DO to you!?"

Sunflower began shaking his shoulders; behind, John and Snow noticed this funming behavior and unsure of Sunflower's intentions, ran to assist Georgie.

"SPEAK, Georgie! YOU'RE not alone! Please-talk to me!"

Georgie pressed his forehead against Sunflower's head. "HE raped me, Sunflower...my own bloody fat arsed father raped me...the man in the dark...."

John and Snow reached the top. Sunflower could not believe what he was hearing. "What...?"

Georgie now had his eyes closed. "He raped me since I was eight years old. Did it only ta' me...none of the others got it. I became his sick chew toy...twisted fookin' game he played. Would take me out back, throw me over a stump and just take it...always in the dark..."

"Georgie..." John and Snow could not mask their emotions, as Georgie spoke.

"My mother turned a blind eye. My siblings refused to help because the fookin' bastard would punish them if they tried! I had an older brother-Ben was his name-who would TRY to stop it but my fookin' poor excuse of a father would beat or deny Ben food...."

Sunflower wrapped his arms aroud Georgie. "Oh Georgie..."

"Don't feel sorry fa' me-either of ya'-fa' there is no need to mourn what has been gone fa' centuries now."

Sunflower ignored Georgie's demands. "You are not alone anymore, Georgie."

Georgie buried his face into Sunflower's neck. He didn't want them to see the defeat, the hurt in his eyes. Georgie did feel another large hand touch his shoulder; delicate fingers touched his cheeks. Georgie looked over and saw the love in Snow White's eyes. She smiled.

"I know all too well what it's like to be taken advantage of, Georgie. You must be better than that..."

Georgie allows the wonderful sensation to take over, as Snow continued caressing Georgie's rough face. John was silent; he had no idea how severe Georgie's past had been. None of them did. The only person was Nick, who floated in and sat in between Georgie's legs. The blue orb allowed Georgie to grasp him, hold on tight and let the negative thoughts escape into nick's body.

John looked down. "Move back, guys..."

Nick stayed beside Georgie for another minute. Sunflower, Snow and John watched as Nick turned red; he floated to the top, sat in the air for a minute and vanished. Ten seconds later, he was back and as blue as the day's sky. Snow was astonished.

"What was that, Nick?"

"That's how I help Georgie and his bad thoughts...for now, at least..."

Sunflower helped Georgie stand up. "Come, Georgie. How does a cup of hot tea sound?"

Smiling, Georgie walks down the hill. John and the others are behind, as Sunflower holds Georgie's hand. Every stops to look, as they make their way back to the village.

For first time, Georgie was truly not alone. Sunflower, however was troubled, as he continued holding Georgie's hand.

Any questions, you know the drill. :)

• I always have a blast here! Hope you'll be back soon! I would post a dancing gif but I'm not on my laptop I'm currently in class. :p

• Emily, drunk from the Whiskey, danced on the Pool table. In her freen hand, she held a Pool stick. Shaking his head, Junior wiped down the counters, Carrying on as if Emily was not there, Peter and Holly continued discussing Bigby; Ethan, however, was prepared to take his sister to Swineheart that day.

"Emily-" Ethan held out his arms. "I'm not sure I'll be able to catch you but-"

"What...What'ta sayin' there, little brotha, huh? I got me a fat arse!?"

Ethan rolls his eyes. "Sure, whatever you say. But please, can you-"

Emily holds her shot glass up. "This place, Holly-this place....bloody brilliant!"

Holly waves, as Emily continues to dance. "EMILY!"

"SSSSH Ethan!" Emily tosses the stick aside. "This is my song..."

MIA played in the jukebox. Emily kicked off her converse, as she dance barefoot on the Pool table.

Emily makes her hand into the shape of a gun. "All I wanna do is BANG BANG BANG and KKKKAAAACHING and take ya' money!"

"You have, sweetie." Both Holly and Peter laugh. "Who would DARE mess with you."

Emily smiles. "Damn fookin' right, Holly!" Emily throws her hands up. "No one on the corner has swagga' like ME!"

"That's wonderful, Emily. Mom and dad will be pleased. Now, can you PLEASE get down so we can-"

"You are a fookin' party pooper, Ethan...party...you poop on parties! Hey, Junior, Peter-ETHAN poops on fookin' parties!"

Juniors tries to contain his laughter. "Hm. Sounds WONDERFUL, Emily. Ethan, we DO have a toilet over there..."

Ethan glares at Junior. "Serious? YEAH-encourage her to-"

"WATCH ME FLY!"

Emily throws herself and lands on an unsuspecting Ethan. Flat on the ground, Emily sits perfect on his stomach. Lost for words, Peter stands up and grabs Emily.

"Don't you fookin' touch me, Wolf!"

Peter holds his hand up. "How many fingers, Emily?" Peter holds up three.

"Uhhhh...." Emily leans in. "Twenty-four?"

"Sure. Twenty-four."

"YES!" Emily cheers, as she grabs another bottle. "CELEBRATE good times, c'mon-"

Junior snatches the bottle. "No. Bad, Emily."

Emily stares at Junior. "You....are...a...fookin'....asshole. Mary....She, she is dating a uh, you're um a....uh...."

"Emily sit down." Peter sighs. "We should probably head home anyway, Ethan. Gotta be back at the office in five hours."

"Already?" Holly looks at the clock on the wall. "Wow."

Peter struggles to push Emily under his arm. "If you want, I can come back after work and-"

Emily bites Peter. "OW! Fuck, Emily!"

"RAPE! MOLESTATION! He-"

Ethan can not hold back, as he grabs the bottle and slams it across Emily's head. She falls into his arms, as Peter grabs her. Like a sack of Potatos, he throws his sister's limp body over his shoulders.

"Guys....dinner."

Junior laughs. "Make sure to save me a leg."

Holly punches Junior. "Enough you two. Play time is over. Get her back and into bed...poor drunk thing. Sure, Peter. I'd love it if you came back after work."

Peter smiles, as Ethan pays for the drinks. "Typical Emily...what time ya' off, Junior?"

"In an hour. Got the next three days off, though, so if you wanna hang sometime."

Following Peter, Ethan agrees. "Sounds good. OH-we got a new PC game, if you are interested in testing it out."

"Sure."

"Alright. See ya. Bye Holly.....uh, sorry 'bout the mess."

Holly giggles. "Use to it, little man. See ya. Bye Peter."

Peter waves, as they carry an unconcious Emily back to the Pudding n' Pie. They both try to avoid large crowds of mundies and fables alike.

"We can try calling Felicia?"

"We'll lose a sister if we do."

"We'll lose her EITHER way when she sees this mess..."

Peter waves a cab down. "Nah. I got this if you want to head home."

Ethan huffs. "ARE you going to be home or are you going to walk around Fabletown again? You need to sleep."

"Okay MOM."

"I'm being serious, Peter. You haven't slept in days..."

Peter looked at his phone, just as the cab pulls up beside him. Another message from Bigby.

"Hello...PETER!"

Peter ignores Ethan, as he places Emily inside. As he buckles her up, the phone rings.

"That him again?"

"Yup."

"Well, are you going to answer it?"

"Nope."

"And why not?"

Peter props Emily's head up. Her eyes open for a bit, as she glares at her brother.

"Uhhh...Bigby Wolf...what the bloody fookin....."

Peter sighs. "She's funny, this one."

Ethan folds his arms. "Well, she ALSO tells the truth A LOT when she's drunk."

Annoyed, Peter slips into the Cab. "Ethan, what does that mean?"

"You need to see him, Peter. he won't stop...."

"Well-" Peter slams the door shut and rolls down the window. "He'll give up eventually cause I'm not interested."

Ethan sighs. "Stubborn. You know that?"

"Learned from the best."

Ethan leans against the window. "Peter...all jokes aside, will you consider it at least? In the end, the man IS your father. I'm not saying you two need to wear matching sweaters and sing Kumbaya but at LEAST try to-"

Peter's eyes are a deep Amber, as he looks at his twin brother. "I'll tell you what I told mom-I'm NOT a baby anymore and IF I choose to see him, then I will. Until then, he can go to hell and pretend like I'm not even there."

"Whatever you say, Peter." Ethan taps the cab. "I'll see you tonight then...."

As the cab pulls back onto the road, Peter gives the directions to the Pudding n' Pie. Mumbling in her sleep, Peter pushes Emily over.He sighs, as his phone rings again. This time, it was Winter. Peter closes his eyes.

"Hello, Winter...."

Sorry for the short chap. Gotta leave for work in thirty minutes. xD Any questions, you know what to do. :)

• Pie is ready!

Alt text

Looking forward to the final story challenge this year! PIE is prepared! Pie is ready! xD

Pie is ready! Oh, and that reminds me, I need to create the final story challenge for this year. So stay tuned once more!

• Huh, everyone else stills seems to be wearing their pants. I... may have misjudged this. Quite badly.

Alt text
    Alt text

THIS gif made my freakin' day! xD

Definitely having a blast! So much so in fact: Yeah! ... Huh, everyone else stills seems to be wearing their pants. I... may ha

• :3

Well, glad my studying of your chaps have paid off! xD And I have it all planned out! :D

No problem about the image. That Frog Georgie, thou. xD I really enjoyed this chap; the wmotion and feelings that were on my screen as I

• Pie is ready!

Alt text

I've noticed you guys are having a blast in here anyway. :P xD On a serious note, can't wait to hear about the December Fable Storyteller Awards! Pie is ready!

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited December 2014

Alt text

Annyway, no worries! You're awards are always well-thought out and give us something else to talk about. :)

Agree. Can't wait! :D :D :D

• Oh God no...Not the Rabbit story. Not this...no, no, no, no! #Not okay

Alt text

This GIF says it all. I can't do this again, Pie....I just can't, dude. God...

Prologue 'Ray of Mr. Sunflower' "Oh God, no-please stop!" Henry was startled by the pleas coming from beside him. He jumped out of

• I can quote EVERY singl thing Emily says from begining to end but that will take up room. xD Her dancing, singing and falling on Ethan. Then there is Junior:

Juniors tries to contain his laughter. "Hm. Sounds WONDERFUL, Emily. Ethan, we DO have a toilet over there..."

XD

My fav quote from Emmy is this:

"You are a fookin' party pooper, Ethan...party...you poop on parties! Hey, Junior, Peter-ETHAN poops on fookin' parties!"

XD XD XD XD ROFL!! Oh Emily!

I hope Peter decides what he's doing as far as Bigby goes. Seems like he needs to TRY and speak to the man but, you know....stubborn, as Ethan called it. Also, did you say he had a soft spot for Winter?

Love this! Can't wait for more!! :)

Emily, drunk from the Whiskey, danced on the Pool table. In her freen hand, she held a Pool stick. Shaking his head, Junior wiped down the c

• Alright, the Christmas (also final) challenge is up! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

• It's recommended you post some sort of dancing gif soon, otherwise...

Alt text

XD XD

I always have a blast here! Hope you'll be back soon! I would post a dancing gif but I'm not on my laptop I'm currently in class.

• Dragonbutter please! XD give me a couple seconds while I yell at my roommates for locking me out when I told them to leave it open haha XD

It's recommended you post some sort of dancing gif soon, otherwise... XD XD

• Why thank you, why thank you. ;) I must say the inspiration to find something came from Pie and the rather angry looking Steve Carrell.

That Malcolm in the Middle gif made me laugh so hard. You win the internet for today, dude!

• Georgie really has a wide array of expressions! And I'm grateful you'll allow it and like it. xD

Huh, everyone else stills seems to be wearing their pants. I... may have misjudged this. Quite badly. THIS gif made my freakin' day! xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.