Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2014

Job tweeted that the trailer will be spoiler free :)

Alt text

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/538580841719291904

• edited November 2014

So the trailer could work like the spoiler-free trailer of the season 2 finale of The Walking Dead. Maybe it will have an exclusive scene that won't be seen in the first episode :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Job tweeted that the trailer will be spoiler free https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/538580841719291904

• You know, part of me is wanting my Thanksgiving break to not end, but another part of me wants it to end so I can play Episode 1! D:

• 2 days to go! :O

• Thank God I got my PS4 right on time so now I don't have to wait for another week before it comes out on PS3(& so "The Red Headed Stepchild Treatment" begins for my PS3).

• i really cant wait for this.. going to buy PS4 version :) now i was wondering if season 2 would come out in fall 2015.. it would be to damn sweet !

• Agh I'm super excited for this! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day Tuesday or Wednesday so I can stay home and play the episode :P

• I think it's odd that this will be releasing on iOS before tales from the borderlands will, which still has no release date?

• Seeing this thread at 2:30 Tomorrow. Hyped!

• edited November 2014

Seeing this thread at 8:30 PM tommorow. Hyped!

Churned posted: »

Seeing this thread at 2:30 Tomorrow. Hyped!

• rip u

Alt text

Got hit by the calling card.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Seeing this thread at 8:30 PM tommorow. Hyped!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2014

I know that the game screenshots are no surprise to some people since they were previously leaked, but Telltale's "VIP"/press site has the screenshots in much higher quality and resolution. Since they have not been posted yet (I assume they will be posted tomorrow alongside the spoiler free trailer), I will link to them instead of posting them here. I'm no Game of Thrones buff yet, but I think the screenshots are mostly spoiler free.

Please be courteous of other users and use spoiler tags when sharing/discussing the screenshots until Telltale has them shown publicly on their blog/Twitter/Facebook/etc (or until the game releases - whatever comes first).

http://vip.telltalegames.com/2014/12/01/game-of-thrones/ (Don't worry - unlike most "press" sites for game companies, Telltale's is pretty simple. Regular users are allowed and they just have the basics like screenshots or links to videos/press releases.)

• How can you find that out?

It is really dissappointing that in my timezone the game will come out really late on Steam and I'll have to wait until Wednesday evening to play it

• Uhh.... That's a strange question.

Applejunk posted: »

How can you find that out?

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited November 2014

Spoiler free means you won't get anything new. This kind of trailer sucks!

Job tweeted that the trailer will be spoiler free https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/538580841719291904

• Anyone knows if or when you can preload the game on Steam?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no way to preload but it should release at or around 10 AM PST tomorrow so you will be able to download it then.

klibino posted: »

Anyone knows if or when you can preload the game on Steam?

• Thank you that was very helpful.

There is no way to preload but it should release at or around 10 AM PST tomorrow so you will be able to download it then.

• Nice find Blind Sniper. Now we finally know who the guy next to Ramsay is. He is Lord Whitehill (the link name confirmed it).

Alt text

I know that the game screenshots are no surprise to some people since they were previously leaked, but Telltale's "VIP"/press site has the s

• Wow, this is interesting. I'm already starting to hate the Whitehills.

Eek! I'm afraid to face Ramsay! :O

• So when is the trailer about? What time is it over there?

• It's out in about 4 and a half hours.

So when is the trailer about? What time is it over there?

• 4 hours to go

• Feels more like 4 weeks.

It's almost over!

dojo32161 posted: »

4 hours to go

• edited December 2014

I will have to go to the drivers school till 20:30 (german timezone). That is the worst. I will have to wait 30 minutes longer to watch it!

• Ha. Ich hätte heute auch Fahrschule (aber nur bis 19:30). Geh ich aber nicht hin, weil ich lernen muss/müsste ;P

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I will have to go to the drivers school till 20:30 (german timezone). That is the worst. I will have to wait 30 minutes longer to watch it!

• Alt text

Ha. Ich hätte heute auch Fahrschule (aber nur bis 19:30). Geh ich aber nicht hin, weil ich lernen muss/müsste ;P

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Germans

• 1 hour or so to the trailer...

Alt text

• 45 minutes

• i never like tv show well se how will be great game

• There's a high chance of snowfall tomorrow in my country :D Winter is coming...I can't wait to play it!

• 5 minutes!

Alt text

• i'm so freaking excited right now

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRMoVJReI9U&list=UUF0t9oIvSEc7vzSj8ZF1fbQ

• So I think Ethan is pretty much confirmed as one of the protagonists, as well as Gared. Mira too ofc. Haven't seen Asher though.

• Hmm. Looks like each episode will have more than one protagonist. Wasn't expecting that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.