Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Well, it must be funny if it gets a laugh out of Mr. Putin. ;)

JJwolf posted: »

Annyway, no worries! You're awards are always well-thought out and give us something else to talk about. Agree. Can't wait!

• If we put some tinsel on Jersey can he count as a reindeer? ^_^ Which is apparently what Nancy thinks of Jersey, so I've got give credit to Pie again. :P

Anyway, this sounds like a fun challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone writes it! I'm just going to prioritise finishing the Halloween one for now. :L

Alright, the Christmas (also final) challenge is up! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

• This was a fast-paced chapter! There's an irony that Robert can't quite see Rose loving him is the same way he loves Lyla; it's a clever way to write it, JJ! I do worry what Rose might be thinking of doing with that gun at the Farm.

And in a way that's both the best and worse Georige has ever looked. xD

Chapter 24 "ROBERT!" Gren throws his fists into the door. When there was no response, the horrible thoughts entered his mind. He n

• And that's why you don't hire ogres as guards. Classic mistake.

I can understand why William would take Franklin, though I wouldn't want to be stuck in the cage with the boy. Presuming 'The Marker' is William, that also explains what Adam said about The Marker forcing them to leave, and why they're under his power. Also, I wonder where this boat's going to end up. Good stuff!

EMMYPESS posted: »

Therese had been stricken hard against her head. She was in a dark place now, with little light, other than the sun that came between tiny c

• You just go ahead and kill them both, Tetra! Playing with out heartstrings. :( I commend you for doing it though! Nice and fresh when we don't know whether or not characters are actually going to survive - that's some good writing. :) Intrigued to see who the new person is! Though I do wonder what will happen to Makoto.

Tetra posted: »

March of the Wooden Soldiers While Bigby and Makoto raced back to Fabletown, Celeste and Snow prepared them for war. Snow called upon Ros

• Christmas challenge

It's Monday...I'm off. 0_0 Wow. It's going to be one of those days, folks....well, an Xmas challenge is up. Perhaps some creative juices will help with the embaressment....yeesh. Well, least I KNOW finals are in two hours. xD

Enjoy. :)

"MOM!"

Junior ran down the stairs. His eyes were red and puffy like he'd been crying. Behind him, Katie and Emily chased their brother. RJ, playing Call of Duty with Peter, looked over the couch. Pausing the game, the boys went after their brother.

"MOMMY!"

"In here, dear!"

Baking her second batch of Gingerbread cookies, Lyla pulls out the sheet. The kitchen is instantly hit with the smell of Cinnamon and icing. Georgie puts the news paper down and tries reaching for one. Lyla notices his quick fingers and smacks his hand.

"OW, love!" Georgie sucks on his fingers. "That bloody 'urt!"

"Keep those sausages AWAY and I won't do it again. Like I told the kids-AFTER dinner!"

Junior runs into the kitchen. He grabs Lyla's apron and hides behind her legs.

"Ugh, JUNIOR, sweetie! Careful! What are you kids-"

Emily and Katie are not too far behind. "We didn't do it! We were jokin', mommy!"

Georgie looks up. "Katherine? Amelia?"

Emily pants, trying to catch her breathe. "We were jokin', mom and dad! He took it the wrong way!"

Junior looks at his sisters. "NO! They're lyin' to you!"

Lyla grabs Junior. "Now, what is GOING on, Junior? WHAT are your sister's lying about?"

"Santa Clause!"

Both Georgie and Lyla look at one another. "Santa? What about him?"

"They said he's not real and then made fun of me when I said he was!"

Lyla covers Juniors face and glares at her daughters. "Katie...Emily..WHAT have I told you BOTH about this?!"

"But mom!" Katie stomps her foot. "He's NOT real!"

"Then that's YOUR choice to not believe, Katie! But don't ruin it for your brother or the others!"

Georgie stands up. "Who da' ya' think brings all those gifts on Christmas Eve, girls?"

Emily points. "You and mommy do-"

"But last year, 'member-YOU asked for that Scooter and Katie wanted the Barbie Dream house playset with working Elevator? WE didn't know 'bout those things-"

"Yes you DID! You're momy and dad! You GOTTA know these things!"

"Emily!" Lyla continued to stroke Junior's shoulders. "Enough! Your brothers and Penny BELIEVE in him. I believe in him and so does daddy."

Katie looked up at Georgie. "YOU believe in him, daddy?"

"Yes love."

"But...YOU and mommy are adults! And SMART!"

"That's enough, Katie. You and Emily are in a timeout for chasing and making fun of your brother. Go on."

Heading to seperate corners, the girls mumble past RJ, Peter, Ethan and Penny.

"OH, they are in trouble."

Lyla looks at Penny. "You want to join them?"

Penny shakes her head. "No! no, no ,no!"

Georgie sighs, kneeling beside Junior. "Ya' alright, kiddo?"

"He's real....right, mommy? Daddy?"

"Yes he is, Junior. Santa is real and knows you've been a VERY good boy this year."

Junior sniffs, as he wips his nose. "Will Katie and Emily get presents this year from him?"

"They have 23 days to show Santa this. It's not up to me, Junior."

Georgie hugs and kisses Junior. "Ya'll be alright, me boy. He'll bring ya' something neat, okay? Don't worry 'bout ya' sisters either."

Juniors nods. "Okay, daddy. Thank you mommy."

Lyla pats Junior on the head. "Now, go play with the others."

RJ grabs Junior before he leaves. "Mom, can we go outside?"

Lyla pulls back the curtains; the Snow falls gently in the backyard, as it piles on the roof and tree tops. She smiles.

"Bundle up, then you may play outside."

Peter sniffs the air. "When can we have a Ginger-"

"After dinner, Peter. Go on."

The kids run upstairs, grab their Jackets, mittens and boots. As they run past Emily and Katie, the girls huff and kick the walls. Georgie stnads behind them, arms folded.

"You girls gunna break the walls?" Nothing. "Girls?"

"He's not real, daddy..."

"Katie. That's YOUR opinion. Does not mean ya' gotta ruin it for the rest of 'em."

She turns to face Georgie. "But...you're smart, daddy. Why do you think he's real?"

Georgie sits between his girls; Lyla, drying her hands on a towel, stands in the doorway and watches. Katie and Emily press their heads against Georgie's chest.

"Why do ya' think he ain't real girls? Katie?"

"Cause he's NOT real!"

"Okay. Emily?"

"One of the kids at school said he ain't real because there is NO WAY he can send out THAT many gifts to kids."

Georgie chuckles. "How do YOU know that?"

Emily counts her fingers. "Dad-there are, like, a catrillion people in the world!"

"Catrillion, huh?"

"YES!" Emily leans in closer. "He can't do ALL of that."

"But how do YOU know that? We're Fables, just like he is. He can do ANYTHING with Magic, girls."

Katie's eyes are wide, as she looks up. "Magic?"

"Member what mommy told ya' girls last year? That story 'bout how papa and nana had Santa come into their home and when mommy was a little girl, JUST like you two, he gave her a brand new Doll with curls and a purple dress?"

"Yes..."

"And, 'member three years ago, he came HERE and gave EACH of you a little Wolf plushie with your names on the Collar?"

Emily played with her shoe strings, as Katie twirled her hair. "...Yes..."

"How do you think those Reindeer fly, girls, huh?"

Emily and Katie look at each other. "Magic?"

Georgie hugs them both. "Don't worry 'bout what others think. It's what's in HERE that matters."

Both the girls look down at the floor. Georgie kisses their foreheads, as he stands up. "You girls have five more minutes, okay?"

The girls nod, as they return to their corners. Georgie sighs, as he and Lyla look out the window; the other five kids play in the Snow, as Ethan and Penny build a Snowman.

"What am I gunna do with them, love?"

Lyla wraps her arms around his waist. "Love them, Georgie. Too much like you."

Georgie looks down at Lyla. "Hm. ME, huh?"

"Yes..."

Georgie's eyes look up towards the doorway. Hanging there, is Mistletoe. Georgie points up.

"Look, love. What we are standin' under..."

Lyla giggles, as she and Georgie kiss. They hear little BLEHS and EWWWS coming from the Den.

"Eyes forward, girls."

Lyla pats Georgie's chest. "Well, while THOSE cool off, ready to get the rest of the Ornaments up on the tree?"

Georgie nods. "After you, love."

I'm pretty sure it's chapters again. Correct me if I'm wrong. xD HATE Monday mornings...forgot I was off. -.- F you, MONDAYS! -waves fist- The begining to my Christmas challenge! :D Enjoy! Any questions, you know the drill.

• Looking forward to THIS challenge!

If we put some tinsel on Jersey can he count as a reindeer? ^_^ Which is apparently what Nancy thinks of Jersey, so I've got give credit to Pie again. :P

MUST draw THIS! :D xD

LupineNoir posted: »

If we put some tinsel on Jersey can he count as a reindeer? ^_^ Which is apparently what Nancy thinks of Jersey, so I've got give credit to

• Don't really know what to say to this one. I mean, I know it's fiction, but the sort of things Georgie's been through isn't, sadly, and it just makes you stop and think for a moment. No one should have to live like that.

I'm interested to see how Georgie overcomes the dreams, or at least how he manages them, as it seems they would be best dealt with at the Farm, with friends, than back in Fabletown. Also, I think you're writing it very well; I've never been through anything like this but I know what it's like to have the haunting thoughts and intense dreams - what with my own problems - and what you describe is spot on.

pudding_pie posted: »

Prologue 'Ray of Mr. Sunflower' "Oh God, no-please stop!" Henry was startled by the pleas coming from beside him. He jumped out of

• Hahaha why thank ya :D she's going to be an interesting one. Also Makoto is not looking to bright maybe his old pal can save him? Or will his old pal kill him? Who knows :D

You just go ahead and kill them both, Tetra! Playing with out heartstrings. I commend you for doing it though! Nice and fresh when we don't

• That would make for a great Christmas card illustration! XD

Looking forward to THIS challenge! If we put some tinsel on Jersey can he count as a reindeer? ^_^ Which is apparently what Nancy thinks of Jersey, so I've got give credit to Pie again. :P MUST draw THIS! xD

• There's an irony that Robert can't quite see Rose loving him is the same way he loves Lyla

That is right; this is what I'm trying to show in the chapters and you can see it now. :) Rose and Robert are BOTH on the same page, in regards to having a difficult time letting go of their past. And Rose with a gun scares me, too, considering her intentions at the moment.

I do agree; Pie did a wonderful job creating Georgie as a frog. He looks rather dashing. xD

This was a fast-paced chapter! There's an irony that Robert can't quite see Rose loving him is the same way he loves Lyla; it's a clever way

• I was wondering why you said 'Going to work...' SILLY pie! xD

I love this so far. I can kinda see where you will be going with this. I'm very surprised, though, that KATIE does not believe. Now Emily...yes. xD

Poor Junior, man. Always getting picked on. And that mistletoe bit. Oh la la! <3 Ship these two SO hard! xD

Can't wait for more! :)

Christmas challenge It's Monday...I'm off. 0_0 Wow. It's going to be one of those days, folks....well, an Xmas challenge is up. Perhaps s

• LORD knows I'm no artist. (I can BARELY draw a stick figure) But for being such a wonderful thread, here is a VERY poor drawing of all our Fables together. :) See if you can guess WHO is WHO. Here is to more magical stories and good times!

Alt text

• Silence

Makoto walked to the mirror he would meet Bloody Mary he walked in.

"Mary? I know you're in here...we need to talk...it's Celeste" Makoto said

"Mhmmm what she dead? Good.....or I could bring her back." She smiled

Makoto looked interested "How? What do you want me to do?" Makoto asked

"Well first off...." She began to explain

At the business office.

"Well where the hell could he be!" Rose Red said

"Who knows, do you think we could ask the magic mirror?" Snow said

"I don't know, plus the mirror doesn't like me and I really don't feel like coming up with a rhyme for it." Bigby said

Snow sighed but smiled "Fine I'll do it."

They all gathered around the magic mirror while Snow told a rhyme, the mirror apologized saying that he couldn't find him but he said that when Bigby and Makoto meet that only one may walk away.

"Oh no..." Rose said

Bigby didn't know what to think, Makoto was his best friends son and he also considered him a good friend that he could trust.....

"I'm going to look for him." Bigby said

Snow blocked him "But if only one will make it back you could die!"

"I'll be fine Snow I'll be back at sundown." Bigby said

She trusted his instinct and stepped aside, she didn't like it she knew she couldn't argue with him.

Makoto walked the New York streets looking for Bigby to his surprise it was relatively easy to do.

"There you are, you had us worried kid." Bigby smiled

Makoto nodded and gestured Bigby for a walk.

"So where have you been kid?" Bigby asked

"Thinking, I don't know what to do....I'm conflicted." Makoto said

Bigby looked concerned "Well I'd imagine, you did lose your mother an-" Bigby attempted to say until Makoto grabbed him by the neck through a mirror.

Bigby got up and stretched his neck "What the fuck?" he looked around and analyzed the room he was in.

It was a medium sized basement in what seemed to be Alaska since there was plentiful snow outside the small window and a mirror that could fit both him and Makoto. Makoto stood with a maniacle smile and punched his fist in his hand.

"Well Bigby to be honest I've always looked forward to training when I was younger but this is different....this is a fight to the death old dog." Makoto said

"What? Why are you going to kill me?" Bigby asked

"To get them back....she can bring them back!" Makoto said

"Oh I see..." Bigby said "You may be the son of Death but that still doesn't mean I can't kill you kid."

Bloody Mary stepped down the stairs. "Ah friend on friend at the end." She continued "Remember Makoto you win you get Celeste back!"

Bigby transformed into his werewolf form and roared. Makoto transformed as well.

Bigby charged Makoto but he easily dodged and punched Bigby twice. "You're going to have to be quicker than that!" Makoto bragged

Bigby snapped out of the daze and attacked again this time landing a consecutive hits, Makoto retaliated throwing multiple jabs and kicks hitting Bigby multiple times in which Bigby grabbed and tore off Makotos mechanical arm.

"Is this really what Celeste and Naoto wanted?" Bigby asked

"Bigby, everyone deals with mourning differently. Some have sex at funerals....me? I kill wolves!" Makoto smiled charging Bigby

Makoto and Bigby clashed once again both dealing blows to each other with blood being drawn and splattered on the basement floor. Mary was enjoying herself and laughing at the show she was given. Makoto knocked down Bigby who was severely injured. Bloody Mary clapped and whistled.

"Very good, very good Makoto" She had an unnerving smile

"Thanks..."Makoto said standing over Bigby.

Mary moved closer handing him the vorpal sword "Well what are you waiting for? Put the old wolfie down" She said

Makoto smiled at Bigby as if he were saying "It's okay I want this." and dropped the sword "I don't think so Mary this needs to end." He grabbed her and held her close. "This way both of our families will have silence..... and we'll both drift away with time."

Bigby following the plan that was set up with Makoto punched a hole through both of their abdomen. They both fell to the ground blood poured.

Back during the fight.

"You know she's lying to you right?" Bigby said hitting Makoto

"Of course I knew." Makoto smiled hitting Bigby

"Well then we need to get her." Bigby said taking another blow.

"I'll knock her down and you kill us both." Makoto said

Before Bigby could say anything Makoto knocked him down.

After the fight

Bigby looked at Makoto.... the mirror was right. He walked back leaving to go explain to Snow and Rose the fate of their step-son......

The End

• xD This made me laugh in a good way; I love how Robert it eyeing Lyla, I'm assuming the lady with the long, black hair is Harmony. Why does Mr. Weasel LOOK terrified? I think the guy with the blue hair is Tetra's character Makoto? The dragons....hmm. The orange one looks confused. xD

LORD knows I'm no artist. (I can BARELY draw a stick figure) But for being such a wonderful thread, here is a VERY poor drawing of all our Fables together. See if you can guess WHO is WHO. Here is to more magical stories and good times!

• I'm assuming Harmony is the one with pink lips and shirt XD I love how Lyla isn't amused while Robert is like "Accept my love!" and everyone else is like "Why am I here? This is scary!" XD

LORD knows I'm no artist. (I can BARELY draw a stick figure) But for being such a wonderful thread, here is a VERY poor drawing of all our Fables together. See if you can guess WHO is WHO. Here is to more magical stories and good times!

• I'm late to post this, but here! A dancing gif!

Alt text

Just read the challenge, VERY cool! Can't wait to do it, as soon as things are resolved with Therese!

Hey guys, it's me again! Wanted to apologize for not commenting on your recent chapters. One of the main reasons why I haven't been commenti

• Thanks! All good analyzing! You'll see why Frankie was taken in a few chapters or so, I have a general idea of how and why it happened. I'm getting a little more solid on the story line, so you should be able to ask more solid questions, lol.

And that's why you don't hire ogres as guards. Classic mistake. I can understand why William would take Franklin, though I wouldn't want

• Did ya do it? :D

Dragonbutter please! XD give me a couple seconds while I yell at my roommates for locking me out when I told them to leave it open haha XD

• Well, very of nice of you to post a gif that's not even moving. ;) Don't worry, I can imagine the baby being the dancing queen already. XD

Can't wait like always!

I'm late to post this, but here! A dancing gif! Just read the challenge, VERY cool! Can't wait to do it, as soon as things are resolved with Therese!

• edited December 2014

Reynard watched as caution tape was sprawled over the entrance to Therese's apartment. Every so often, there were flashes of a camera as Mary and her part time assistants would take photos of the crime scene. Not much to see though, just a few tossed pillows and blankets. The window open. A sign of struggle, but only light struggle.

Also, there were a few drops of blood staining the rug.

"I assume it was a gash to her head," Mary said, placing a number marker down, then taking a picture. "That's the reason there isn't much struggle. Probably got knocked out."

Reynard nodded, his hand over his mouth as he closely observed the scene. Bigby had gotten there fifteen minutes ago, and he was not hiding the anger on his face. He smoked a cigarette by the front door, even though he was told not to, and watched as people bustled around the room.

Reynard approached Bigby carefully, sticking his hands in his pants pockets. They were about the same height, though Reynard always felt like the smaller man next to the Big Bad Wolf.

"When was the last time you saw her?" Bigby asked coldly. He had a blank look on his face, staring directly into Reynard's eyes.

"I- After work, the night before. We went to interview Adam-" Reynard gestured to the man who was talking with Mary at the moment. "-And after that, I told her to go home. Didn't see her at all since."

"And you came over this morning?" Bigby asked.

Reynard nodded. "She's never late. I was concerned, so I came over. I-..." He paused. He would not tell Bigby about Charlotte, unless it had to do with Therese's disappearance. "I think it has to do with William."

Bigby's eyebrow arched upward. "How so?"

Reynard scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Adam-....He said, during the interview....These lips are sealed."

Bigby immediately tensed, his eyes breaking contact with Reynards. He contained himself as he looked back up at Adam, who had a particularly solemn look on his face.

"Let me talk to the fucker," Bigby said, pushing past Reynard. He didn't protest, if anything, Bigby would be better at getting information out of Adam than he was. Probably better at piecing it together, too.

But unexpectedly, Bigby threw Adam against a wall, lifting him up by the shirt and coming in real close to his face.

"Gah!" Adam yelled. The whole room silenced and stared at the wolf, who was slowly growing fur all over, his eyes turning bright yellow.

"Where is my daughter?" He growled, his teeth hanging out.

"I don't know, sir! I swear!" Adam yelped, squirming in the position he was in. Bigby tightened his grip.

"Fuckin' liar! You damn well know where she's at! You need to tell me were William is planning on taking her, and what he wants to do with-"

The front door swung wide, grabbing Bigby's attention away. A woman, with long black hair and a large pregnant belly stepped clumsily over the caution tape, carrying a small leather book in her hand.

Bigby looked at her confused. "Harmony?"

She gave a benevolent smile, squinting her eyes closed as she set the book on the kitchen counter. "Hello Grandpa."

Bigby released the boy, letting him slide to the ground. "What are you-"

"I'm here," She interrupted, opening the old book up to a specified page. "To get our guy talking."

Adam was as confused as everyone else was. "You're going to-...My lips...are sealed." He wanted to say, 'Break my curse?', but part of the curse was that he could not say things like that. He stood, his mouth agape as she scrolled her eyes over ancient words. The room was eerily silent again, as people stared from each corner to see what would happen.

"Aha!" Harmony said. "Here it is. Oof. That's a doozy, but doable. I'll have to sit, I won't have any energy after this one."

"You can just break the curse like that?" Reynard asked, placing his hand on her shoulder as he watched her read.

"No no no," She said. "I can't specifically break it....but I can find loopholes. I can get him to say some stuff, just enough to get a lead, at least. Sit, please. Adam, come on over." She carried the book open in the palms of her hands, using the top of her belly to balance the middle of the binding. She sat in the armchair as Adam, Reynard, Bigby, and Mary gathered around. She ordered Adam to sit as well, saying that they would both be drained after this brief questioning session.

"Alright," Harm said, rereading the lines she'd read. "I'm going to say a few fancy words, and you'll temporarily be unbound to the spell. As soon as that happens, you will have five minutes to tell us all you can. Understand?"

Adam gulped, nodding. "I do, ma'am."

"Alrighty then!" Harmony was a bit more cheerful than the situation offered. Reynard blamed it on pregnancy hormones.

She placed her left hand over the right page of the book, closing her eyes, and without a word, the book began to light up, like a bright star. The symbols on the pages seemed to come off, floating in the air like dust, and she picked one out of the bunch, placing it on Adam's forehead. It seemed to sting him, as he winced from the touch of it. Everyone gazed in amazement. Harmony was a powerful person.

The rest of the symbols went back onto the page, just as they had been. The book stopped glowing, and she opened her eyes. "Looks like I didn't have to say the spell out loud. It's simple, but-"

"Okay, we get it." Reynard interjected. "Sorry, but we haven't much time, do we? Now, Adam. Tell us everything you know."

Adam blinked, his fingers reaching up to feel the temporary scar on his head. "Right! Um-...Okay. I'll start from the beginning. The Marker is William. He calls himself that, because of his symbols. Just like the Crooked Man called himself that, because of-...well, his nursery rhyme but also because of how crooked he was."

"Yeah, we got that part. Move on," Bigby said forcefully.

"Um, okay. So...." Adam looked down at his feet, puffing his cheeks out softly. "You might not like what I'm going to say next."

"Just bloody say it," Mary said, then laughed at her own comment. "I said bloody. Get it? No? Go on, don't listen to me babble."

"I...h-helped..." He uttered, shutting his eyes closed. His fingers gripped the edge of the couch. "I helped them find her here."

There was a gasp from some one in the background, and the anger in Reynards gut surged out of proportion. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted your sorry ass!"

Surprisingly again, Bigby held Reynard from swinging punches. "Let him talk. We can beat him senseless later," He warned.

Adam continued. "I...snuck away, after we fell asleep in the interrogation room. I-..met the Marker outside, guided him in. But-"

"But what?" Reynard retorted. "But you couldn't have lied? You couldn't have stopped him?"

"I couldn't control myself," Adam said defensively. "I was going to tell him that she was not home, but as soon as I was in his presence....He's getting stronger, faster. And if you don't stop them-"

"Where are they even going?" Bigby interrupted, his gaze lying on Adam's forehead. Time was ticking.

"The Homelands. He's taking her back to be his bride."

Another round of gasps was exchanged in the room. Even Harmony looked surprise.

"I didn't see that coming," Mary said, chewing a piece of pink bubblegum.

"They're on a boat, most likely," Adam said. "One he bought years ago, uses for smuggling."

"What does he smuggle?"

"Glamours. Magical items. Lots of Homelands relics. Sells them to mundies. You wonder why that 'Rowling' lady gets so much inspiration for her books? She has a few magical items herself."

"How do you know so much?"

"I didn't exactly....escape, as I told you. I've lived in the mundy world for many years, though along side William. I was high in his ranks, and he appointed me as the 'spy' of sorts. But I haven't told him anything, I swear. Just-"

"That Therese, his ultimate goal, was here, right?" Reynard was still nasty with his tone, barely able to stand back and watch this coward of a man talk.

Adam nodded. "I was in charge of telling him if she was an...acceptable heiress."

"That she wasn't magical?"

Adam nodded again. "And she wasn't. She was dormant. He came to collect her, and did so. I'm so...sorry..."

"Anything else?" Bigby asked, but it was too late. The symbol on Adam's head faded away, slipping back onto the pages of Harmony's spellbook.

He pressed his lips into a hard line. "These lips are sealed. I'm sorry, Mr. Wolf. I'm sorry, Reynard. I'm so...sorry..."

Reynard pushed forward, angrily leaving the room. He knocked the caution tape down as he marched down the hall to the elevator.

"It took me forever to get that shit up right!" Mary yelled after him, staggering down the hall behind him. Bigby was out the door next, with no other word out of himself. Harmony stood carefully, giving Adam a sad smile, and rubbing her belly with one hand while she carried the book in the other.

Adam was left alone in the room. Tears began to stream down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Therese. So goddamn sorry...."

How did you like that one? I think it was pretty good, it does well to explain things and show you who's concerned with who and what people are on who's side. You know? I hope you liked it, I certainly loved writing it. I'll be doing the challenge as soon as this is over, but I'm not planning on ending this 'Arc' anytime soon. Maybe the end of the week? Probably longer than that, though. Idk, it depends on how things go. If you have questions, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. I am human, after all!

• @pudding_pie, @LupineNoir

Jersey being a mock reindeer?

Alt text

The Butter approves.

Btw, Lupine...

Alt text

If we put some tinsel on Jersey can he count as a reindeer? ^_^ Which is apparently what Nancy thinks of Jersey, so I've got give credit to

• edited December 2014

Like with Em, I'm going to assume the orange dragon is me because 1) My favorite color is orange. 2) My profile picture is mostly orange. And 3) I love dragons.

Am I right? :D

• I'm sorry if I sound weird for asking this, but I haven't read EVERY one of your chapters....Is Makoto related to any canon characters from the comics? I can't remember if I read anything that stated it, but I know it said 'Stepson' at the end so yeah. I'm sorry, again, just haven't been able to keep up with ANYONE'S chapters lately...gotta go back soon and start reading them >.< But yeah, after reading this, I wasn't sure. Good chapter though! Can't wait to see if Celeste will be okay! Very intense, the ending! So Makoto is dead? Why?! Well, I guess it was for Celeste, right? Oh man! Can't wait to see more from you on here!

Silence Makoto walked to the mirror he would meet Bloody Mary he walked in. "Mary? I know you're in here...we need to talk...it's Cele

• Haha....ha....ha I'm a lil late :) Please don't murder me Dragon ._.

Alt text

Did ya do it?

• edited December 2014

I won't, not today anyway...

Muahahaha! >:)

(you're good, though, don't worry!)

Haha....ha....ha I'm a lil late Please don't murder me Dragon ._.

• Hahaha XD That's alright EMMY no need to apologize XD Makoto is related to Snow and Rose Red he's their cousin but since they raised him they consider him more of a step-son. That's alright people get busy as I'm multi tasking 3 papers an art timeline and writing these XD Makoto after seeing everything he's been through saw a loose end in his life and that was Bloody Mary getting away with what she did with the Crooked Man so Makoto set up a plan of his own that would end up with both of their demises so he could die whether Bigby co-operated with him was going to fulfill one way or another. Celeste is very dead sadly she almost made it through March of the Wooden Soldiers she had multiple bullet wounds was burned and after Bigbys Huff and Puff got sort a kind of crushed by rubble. Makoto is dead, it was sort of a suicide on his part he lost his partner and his mother all in one day and he wanted to join them in their rest just as long as he took Bloody Mary along with him.

I'm sorry if I sound weird for asking this, but I haven't read EVERY one of your chapters....Is Makoto related to any canon characters from

• Damn Dude!

*Dudette

Damn Dudette! I loved this! awesome as always!

• edited December 2014

Reynard watched as caution tape was sprawled over the entrance to Therese's apartment. Every so often, there were flashes of a camera as Mar

• Hahaha! I absolutely forgot I've been multitasking all day so I apologize I'll keep a dancing gif on hand for next time ;)

I won't, not today anyway... Muahahaha! (you're good, though, don't worry!)

• Damn Dude!

*Dudette

• That's why I reposted it again, and you actually didn't have to correct your comment if you didn't want to. XD I was just messin' again. :P

• That's actually really cool! Little Makoto, sounds adorable! I can imagine the sisters bringing him up together. And aw man. So Makoto and Celeste are dead :''''((((((((((((((((((( RIP to them. Man, that really sucks. At least Makoto did a noble thing, taking Mary with him. She was certainly a villain in your tale. Poor Bigby, has to tell Rose and Snow the fate of their family member. Maybe you will do an epilogue? It'd be nice to see how things happened afterwards for them, but I understand if you can't. Good job, I really liked it!

Hahaha XD That's alright EMMY no need to apologize XD Makoto is related to Snow and Rose Red he's their cousin but since they raised him the

• Thanks! It's starting to actually get interesting XD More tomorrow, I promise!

• Good job. Observation must be a talent of yours XD

Like with Em, I'm going to assume the orange dragon is me because 1) My favorite color is orange. 2) My profile picture is mostly orange. And 3) I love dragons. Am I right?

• It's moving for me? Idk, maybe it's your computer or something. He's dancing on my screen! I figured I would post a classic XD

I have a plethora of plans! You'll see as it comes :)

Well, very of nice of you to post a gif that's not even moving. Don't worry, I can imagine the baby being the dancing queen already. XD Can't wait like always!

• I knew that! I was just using it as a refrence to a youtuber I watch XD

Damn Dude! *Dudette

• Eh might as well fix it XD

That's why I reposted it again, and you actually didn't have to correct your comment if you didn't want to. XD I was just messin' again. :P

• I'll hold ya to it! :D

Thanks! It's starting to actually get interesting XD More tomorrow, I promise!

• edited December 2014

That's right.

Alt text

I deserve a cookie or something.

Good job. Observation must be a talent of yours XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.