Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• IT IS ON STEAM

• not for mac...starting to really hate how TT gives false promises of release dates

crudude posted: »

IT IS ON STEAM

• PS4 checking in. Nothing here yet. Might not be until 2-3pm EST.

• Just checked on Steam community and Mac has been delayed..Unbelievable

• Still not available for Telltale store :(

• Nor on PS4.

Still not available for Telltale store

• It was for a moment, now it seems like it's gone again. Managed to start the download but it's ridiculously slow. Another 3 hours for 1.5GB? Really?

Still not available for Telltale store

• They'll definitely have it up on the psn for the ps4 around or at 3pm(i'm on the east coast) that's when they usually do their updates.

• Telltale's PR People, Laura (Puzzlebox) and Job, are both busy with two back-to-back Season Premieres, so they probably won't be around to answer unfortunately. However, I'm sure that they are internally aware of what is happening.

beguiler posted: »

TT: @Puzzlebox can you hear us?? Where is the mac version??

• i hope it is on PS4 tomorrow on EU without this problems on Steam

• If you guys want to kill some time, the new website for Telltale's Game of Thrones Season is up. Just like the Tales page, it also allows you to view player choices if you sync your Telltale Games account when you play the game.

• edited December 2014

Just refreshed and it's now available for download through My Games on the Telltale website. I was one of the people who redeemed a code from a third-party vendor, if that helps anyone.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited December 2014

The Telltale store version should be available now.

• It's up on the playstation store for ps4 now...I'm downloading it right now !! It's finally here guys!!

• PS4 copy is available for purchase now!

• Still another 14-16 hours roughly for Xbox.

• Now out for Xbox one. Which is weird consider it isn't the 3rd yet where I live.

• where or when is the ps4 euro version being released?!

why is europe STILL the poor relation when it comes to videogames?! this is unbelievable in this day & age.

• Great PS4 is out and I have to pay 30€ just because i live in germany.
    In the USA you only need to pay 25$ (20€), that´s not fair.

• it's truly not fair.
    tbh, were i not such a GoT fanboy i'd have held a one-man boycott of this game. i love telltale but their release schedule & pricing as far as europe is concerned leaves a lot to be desired. it's disrespectful treating their fans/consumers this way. it's sad actually.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The PS4 version should be released when Sony Europe update their store.

johndivney posted: »

where or when is the ps4 euro version being released?! why is europe STILL the poor relation when it comes to videogames?! this is unbelievable in this day & age.

• Just got mine I love it so far! If you're Game Of Throne fan its totally worth it! :)

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

The release schedule in Europe is set by Sony. The digital publishers on the consoles have little say over when the game gets released on their platforms.

The regional pricing definitely stinks too, but that's also a distributor thing, I believe (it's $30 in the US for this game BTW, as it's $5 more expensive than usual, probably because of the extra episode). More platforms need to be like GOG.com and stop the regional pricing, since one US dollar doesn't equal one dollar, but few do.

johndivney posted: »

it's truly not fair. tbh, were i not such a GoT fanboy i'd have held a one-man boycott of this game. i love telltale but their release sche

• Great to see the Android version with a release date! /s

• edited December 2014

Out now on iOS!

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series by Telltale Inc
    https://appsto.re/us/cbAd2.i

• edited December 2014

Finally, I finished the episode even though it took me two evenings. I had some serious troubes with my laptop. It heated so fast that I had to put it in the sleep mode every 5 minutes and wait a few more minutes so it will cool down and I can continue playing. It was very uncomfortable for me. I have no idea why it happened! Maybe something's wrong with the game? I played both seasons of TWD and TWAU on this laptop and never such serious problems. So here's a question for all laptop users out there - did you have aything like that?

For now, I'm gonna talk about the game. Honestly, I really liked the game. Telltale done a really good job with multiple protagonists. As a fan of books, I looked forward to see this POV system in the game and I must admit that it came out great. I also share a sympathy for most of the characters and Telltale have great chances to give them a good storyline. Right now the story overall looks fantastic. They set a great start and I hope they will continue the good work. I'm seriously hyped for this game.

The most shocking death was Ethan's. Ramsay Snow is batshit crazy, but I didn't expect that from him. I tried to be diplomatic with him and even gave him a good point to let the Forresters keep the Ironwood, but then he just.... I literally jumped on my seat. I felt bad for Ethan because he deserved something more. He was a young boy, lost in this world after the death of his father and brother, forced into such important role. I'm seriously sorry for Ethan. But the shock value demanded his death and I understand it. At least it actually turned out a pretty good death that will also lead the plot. I'll just let this boy rest in peace with his father and brother.

As for Gared, he was the best POV for me. Well, I liked him the most. He reminds me of Luke - a kind and a bit naive lad who just got his real life starting. And he just looses his family and gets sent to the Wall. But whose life is easy in Game Of Thrones? I just hope he'll serve well on the Wall and gives us an insight on what happens on the Wall. I wonder if we will see the war with the wildlings and the appearance of Stannis Baratheon. That would be super cool!

I liked it that we had the eyes in King's Landing. Though right now Mira kinda seems like a clone of Sansa Stark, her plotline caught me. We will be right in the middle of everything what happens in the castle and possibly have special relationships with Cersei, Tyrion and Margaery. Especially Cersei. My conversation with her went quite well. Though she wasn't satisfied with one of my answers, she was pleased because I kneeled to her and stated that my loyality belongs to her. I'm sooo sucking up to Cersei! I hope Margaery won't be offended, but I need the Queen to like me. I hope my smooth start with her will continue like this.

There are many hopes for this game and I'm sure that Telltale won't disappoint me. Overall this episode was enjoyable. I'l give it 9/10. The only problem was the graphics. It is a different style and there were some glitches and blurry textures so it needs some improvement.

P.S. Mira's face reminds me of Woody from "The Toy Story" for some reason

P.P.S. I SHIP GARED AND TALIA

• edited December 2014

Nevermind, misunderstood your comment :P

Uhh.... That's a strange question.

• Wish it was on Android...

beguiler posted: »

Out now on iOS! Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series by Telltale Inc https://appsto.re/us/cbAd2.i

• I downloaded the Season Pass for PS3 in EU. It also had the option of downloading Episode 1 (even though it comes out on the 10th). I did so, and then clicked on the icon for installation. It installed, but didnt show up with my other downloads. I have gamedata now as well.

I'm assuming this is like a pre-download, which smooths the transition from downloading the game when it comes out, but there isn't a mistake here is there?

• Watch this be released for Android on Christmas...

• Yes on christmas 2015.

transfo47 posted: »

Watch this be released for Android on Christmas...

• Btw The Android Version already available on Google Play Store :D

• still not available in ps3 store (germany)

• ^^ Germany too..
    PLEASE TELLTALE!!! GET IN TOUCH WITH SONY TO FIX THIS ASAP !! TFTBL isnt avaible either..

• :D :D TT You really surprised me with this one. Only 6 days after iOS. Thanks for getting quicker, I hope the eps will be the same if not same as iOS.

Btw The Android Version already available on Google Play Store

• Thankfully we only had to wait 6 days!

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Yes on christmas 2015.

• I live in England.. just downloaded it after remembering it came out the Wednesday gone..

It installed.. its in game data.. but I can't actually play anything..

What a joke and hannah from yogcast got this what 2 weeks ago

• yeap.. Germany, UK , Netherlands.. the list keeps getting bigger..we all wait for an update..

let me guess, you're able to buy and activate the season pass but there's no episode to download? if so, welcome to the club..

snootz posted: »

I live in England.. just downloaded it after remembering it came out the Wednesday gone.. It installed.. its in game data.. but I can't actually play anything.. What a joke and hannah from yogcast got this what 2 weeks ago

• You can add Italy to the list :(

iLLone posted: »

yeap.. Germany, UK , Netherlands.. the list keeps getting bigger..we all wait for an update.. let me guess, you're able to buy and activate the season pass but there's no episode to download? if so, welcome to the club..

• WOW.. at first I really thought its Germany only.. but this is all across europe.. SCEE messed up pretty big..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.