DVD Purchase Option

edited July 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I bought all 4 episodes individually, when will I be able to pre-order the DVD?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    well, as far as i know, there is no preorder for the disc yet...for anybody. so, we probably need to wait until it is available. in the past, single episode buyers had to write to support to issue a free disc option manually, because their system only handled the discs for season subscribers.
    maybe this has changed by now, so i will wait until the disc comes out or can be preordered and if i won't receive the free disc option, i will write an email.

of course...if some telltale staff member can spare some time now, it would be interesting to know a) of the system can handle the free disc for single episode customers now or b) if we can write the support-request right now and then sit back and wait for the release date.
  • edited July 2009
    PariahKing wrote: »
    I bought all 4 episodes individually, when will I be able to pre-order the DVD?

For Strong Bad (the first I ordered before it was done, played S&M on GameTap before buying), it was four months before you could even preorder the disc. Just sit tight, these things take time and it's not worth stressing about.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm not stressing out over it. I'm wondering when a reasonable expectation to pick up a hard copy of the game. That's all. I did join this June after all.
  • edited July 2009
    The only Telltale DVD I have right now is S&M Season 1. They took a few months after the season ended to get that out there, but it was worth it. Lots of fun extras and all that--I'm sure W&G will be no different.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.