Favourite Character? (so far)

edited December 2014 in Game Of Thrones

My vote for Maester Ortengryn and his lovely maggots.

Also, I thought Ethan was very flexible to play, which I like. But valar morghulis, as they say.

Comments

• Ethan, simply because he reminds me of Quentyn from the books.

• i really liked Ethan. I really liked the choices that he had to make and how important and weighted your choices felt while you played as him.

I also really like the idea that he was a more brainy character rather than the more common brawny character.

• I didnt realise how much I liked Ethan until he died... still he kind of was just me so he dosnt really count. Talia and her mother Ellisa were pretty cool too

• edited December 2014

Maybe because he was controlled by us, but Ethan. I really enjoyed playing as him and making choices and there were great moments with him and his brothers. I was sad when he died in the end, even though for some reason I had predicted it would happen.

• It was Ethan...then he goes ahead and dies. Thanks, Ethan.

• This is Game of Thrones, those who are favorites have a strong possibility of dying.

But my favorite was Ethan too. I love the scenes with his sister and brother...And now he is dead and because of that, I can't bring myself to replay the first episode, at least not until episode 2 comes out. That ending kept me awake at night...

• This is Game of Thrones, those who are favorites have a strong possibility of dying.

Nah, my early books favorities are still alive. :>

This is Game of Thrones, those who are favorites have a strong possibility of dying. But my favorite was Ethan too. I love the scenes wit

• Which characters? :)

fallandir posted: »

This is Game of Thrones, those who are favorites have a strong possibility of dying. Nah, my early books favorities are still alive. :>

• It was Ethan, sadly...

• Ethan, but..... you know.

• I like Gared myself. I just hope he does well at the Wall...

Hopefully, much like my book/show faves, he thrives in adversity.

• Ethan... But oh well, Elissa and Talia are my favorites now. I also happened to enjoy what little time we had with Malcolm.

• Ramasy is my favorite. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It was Ethan...then he goes ahead and dies. Thanks, Ethan.

• Duncan.

I also really like Asher, Talia, and I want to see more of Malcolm.

• Well from the playable ones Ethan was my favorite, so of course he died....

There wasn't much Malcolm but I spoke with him in the yard and he seemed to be a cool guy. And Royland is awesome, even if he might be a little dumb :D

I have a strong feeling that Asher will become my ultimate favorite when we get to play as him and I really hope he stays alive.......at least couple episodes!

• Arya, Brienne, Jamie, Stannis. I used to like Tyrion, but I didn't find him much enjoyable anymore in two recent books.

And yours are? :>

Which characters?

• But you even don't know Asher, Raging! A hunch, I guess?

Duncan. I also really like Asher, Talia, and I want to see more of Malcolm.

• Jon, Jaime, Brienne, Tyrion, Davos and Stannis.

Arya, Brienne, Jamie, Stannis. I used to like Tyrion, but I didn't find him much enjoyable anymore in two recent books. And yours are? :>

• Gared. I liked his character, he sort of reminded me of Jon from the books.

• Alt text

Ramasy is my favorite.

• Ramsey is still a great character I like him... as a character

• edited December 2014

Just by the preview for Episode 2, and his description and appearance in the Codex. I'm gonna love this guy. XD

But you even don't know Asher, Raging! A hunch, I guess?

• Wtf, the gif won't load properly and its looping really fast.

• Alt text

It was Ethan...then he goes ahead and dies. Thanks, Ethan.

• I find his voice really annoying, but besides that, his Wall plot seems interesting.

Gared. I liked his character, he sort of reminded me of Jon from the books.

• Ramsay is the character in the show I like best, so it was great (lol, not really) seeing him!

I like Gared and Ethan. And I'm sure Asher is gonna be terrific!

• Ethan and Gared. Too bad the former's gone now.

• I liked all the new characters, even Lord Whitehall; he was an arsehole but a good villain. I really enjoyed playing as Gared and can't wait to see the wall, I'm really looking forward to continuing his story.

• I liked Ethan's character before we even played as him, just because of his description, and I was hoping we'd play as him. Screw me, right?

• edited December 2014

by order of favoritism.

Talia for one, she's just so amazingly sweet, in a level that is usually reserved for characters under 10(bran, the twincest kids) while being 14-ish, ramsay wanting to take her to hunts was about the scariest moment in the first episode for me.

other than that theres Ethan....cries

...where was i? oh yeah, Elissa also ranks highly for being the most badass thing thus far.

Ortengryn bought me with his explanation to the forrester-whitehill conflict, and being awesome overall(damnit it telltale i want HIM as my Sentinel, not any of those two bickering fools)

I have a strong feeling Asher will get into this list after Episode 2 is out, i got very high expectations for him.

• Gared right now but Asher might change that.

• damnit it telltale i want HIM as my Sentinel, not any of those two bickering fools

You have my sword. Even though I like Duncan way more, I can already say this conflict is going to fuck something up.

Choombi posted: »

by order of favoritism. Talia for one, she's just so amazingly sweet, in a level that is usually reserved for characters under 10(bran, t

• Perhaps...but as a person not so much.:P

Ramsey is still a great character I like him... as a character

• Witchcraft!

Wtf, the gif won't load properly and its looping really fast.

• I need to learn that having favourites is not a good thing in games like TWD and GOT, don't I...

• yeah, between the two of them Duncan was an easy choice, Royland was trying to impress a much stronger adversity how strong we are...which we aren't.

damnit it telltale i want HIM as my Sentinel, not any of those two bickering fools You have my sword. Even though I like Duncan way more, I can already say this conflict is going to fuck something up.

• Ethan, Gared, Mira, and Talia. And to a lesser extent, Sera and the coal boy (what's his name?).

• His name was The Coal Boy. :>

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

Ethan, Gared, Mira, and Talia. And to a lesser extent, Sera and the coal boy (what's his name?).

• ASAP.

I need to learn that having favourites is not a good thing in games like TWD and GOT, don't I...

• Gared!

I didn't like Mira's plot much, at least for now, but I have a hunch it is going to lead to some amazing things. Fingers crossed, and I can't wait!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.