Favourite Character? (so far)

Comments

• I think we'll see King's wedding from her point of view.

Gared! I didn't like Mira's plot much, at least for now, but I have a hunch it is going to lead to some amazing things. Fingers crossed, and I can't wait!

• That would have to be him:

Alt text

And I liked Ethan aswell, but I just love Ramsay. He's such a ruthless, crazy motherfucker, and his VA is damn good.

So Ramsay, I like you, but fuck you for killing off Ethan :/

From the PCs, I would have to say I liked Gared best, with Ethan very close. But I also enjoyed Mira's discrete bickering with the queen, and her choices were probably the most important ones, next to Ethan.

Still, Gared is cool. I hope no White Walker gets him, or some of the less friendly Crows.

Also looking forward to Asher, he actually strikes me as not as bad as everyone says.

• Ethan, unfortunately.

• Ramsay's VA is his actual actor, though. Charming character. :)

That would have to be him: And I liked Ethan aswell, but I just love Ramsay. He's such a ruthless, crazy motherfucker, and his VA is

• Talia, Ethan and Gared are my favourites currently. And Mira's pretty cool too.

• Well like a lot of you, Ethan was one of my favourites. I also like Gared, Sera (she's gorgeous) and Talia.

• I´m weak.

fallandir posted: »

ASAP.

• edited December 2014

I did not expect to like Ethan, but he won me over. There was something about having the whole 'little lord trying to appear powerful' way of doing things, while at the same time remaining so incredibly insecure. I think it was right after the thief thing, I am talking to Talia, and he kind of cracks in his voice as he asks if he is making the right choices (Great voice acting). Projecting power, so internally weak... he really won me over. Which made me want my vengeance on Ramsay and those damn Whitehills all the more.

• For me its Mira. I guess its because I can kinda relate to her the most. We have the same age and gender and I can relate to her making-up-your-mind-or-saying-whats-best-conflict so much

I also liked Gared a lot. He seems to have a real good character and I immediately liked him and the late Lord Forrester. He also reminded me of Jon who is one of my favourite characters from the show.

I'm actually surprised that almost everyone said they'd preferred Ethan because he didn't appeal to me that much. I mean he's nice and everything but not as interesting as others.

And for Duncan and Royland I must say I liked them both. I chose Duncan to be my Sentinel even though I think they are both too radical. I would have preferred to choose Malcolm or the Maester because they seemed to be wiser

Plus the game made me starting to like Margaery whom I always found to be too opportunistic and two-faced in the show

• I like Ethan. I hoped that the game would go all Damocles mode, and I was hoping I'd get to shape house Forrester with his choices.

• Tyrion. I don't care if it was only for 5 minutes. Tyrion is the best. But, if I have to go with a more major character then it would be Gared or Ramsay. I hate Ramsay, but I love to have him so he is one of my favorites. I expect we will probably see more of him....maybe?

But, I have a feeling all this will change when we meet Asher. Just by judging by his codex description and appearance I think he will be my favorite.

• Honestly, even though I only saw a little bit of him, I really liked Lord Forrester. Gregor the Good :'(

• From what I've heard of Asher, he strikes me as the person who's fiercely protective. His heart's in the right place, but he can't control his anger. I think he's going to be a really cool character. It wouldn't surprise me if he redeems himself and ends up being lord of house Forrester by the end of episode 5.

That would have to be him: And I liked Ethan aswell, but I just love Ramsay. He's such a ruthless, crazy motherfucker, and his VA is

• Playable: Gared
    Non-Playable: Talia
    Barely Seen: Malcolm

• fuck you...

Ramsey is still a great character I like him... as a character

• It was ethan Forrestor...and now the rains weep for his halls and not a soul to hear...

• Playable: Ethan Non-Playable: Gregor Barely Seen: Rodrik

Cyber-Funk posted: »

Playable: Gared Non-Playable: Talia Barely Seen: Malcolm

• I'm sure I'm not the only one, but it kinda feels like it but I hate Ethan. Like geez, I see no appeal in the guy for me at all D:

No one really stands out for me now but Asher's description makes him sound badass I think I'm going to like him.

• Ashur, even though he hasn't showed up yet. He looks badass

• It's too difficult to say after one episode. My experience with TWD games is that Telltale like to highlight the 'dark and light' aspects of each character interchangeably with each passing episode. Yes, I liked Sera and Duncan in episode one, and despised Royland, but by episode three, Sera will be Cersei's little lap dog, Duncan will be a bloodthirsty, vendetta-driven asshole, and Royland will be as sweet as a little puppy.

I am going to hold off on making any judgements until the end of the season. That said, it was hard not like essentially the entire Forrester family, including the unseen Asher, even if he sounds like a bit of a brainless brute.

• My favorite is the Coal Boy but if there is Mors the Butcher or Survival of the House Sarywck well that will be my favorite and i would never like Valar
    I never like House Forrester until Ethan died

• Same for meh xD

Green613 posted: »

Gared right now but Asher might change that.

• Ethan was my favorite :(. I really liked Malcolm as well, even though we saw very little of him, and Asher looks like he's going to be awesome.

• So far? Ethan. We saw the investment he had in his family, the role he was forced into, and the weight he felt over his decisions.

So much for that.

• The guy that looks like Luke.

• Dawn pls

The guy that looks like Luke.

• You know what's even better? His name is Gareth.

Alt text

fallandir posted: »

Dawn pls

• I like Tyrion in the book.. But in the game ,I think I like Ethan and Gared.

• You mean apart from all the people in his halls?

Wyatt#1 posted: »

It was ethan Forrestor...and now the rains weep for his halls and not a soul to hear...

• I'm pretty sure you're talking about Gared :P

You know what's even better? His name is Gareth.

• Lord Ethan the brave.

• I dunno, none of the characters really appealed to me so far. Malcolm seems cool though. And Asher looks like an interesting character.

• I'm the only one who didn't like him.

• Asher. We haven't see him yet, but I think he's gonna be a badass.

Hopefully not a jerk either...

• edited December 2014

Ethan, as a young boy suddenly swept into adulthood, and forced to grow up, I felt we had more opportunities to define and mold his character. Irritating? Wise? Brave? Bold? He presented many possibilities.Although, Asher seems pretty amazing, he has already been characterized with certain qualities. It'll be hard trying to strategically save our house, through brains instead of brawns, with Asher as he has been described as anything but. It was ultimately the route I wanted to take as I believed quick thinking and strategy was the only way to survive against the much favored whitehills. It was also a lot of fun to play such an important role in the house.My favorite now is Mira, as her plot probably requires the most strategy now- surviving in Kings Landing while trying to save her house.

• All of them were really nice but if I wanna choose one, it'll be between Talia & Mira ,& I should say it's Talia !

• I have to say Ethan. Well, now it's Gared and Talia

• 1st. Ethan
    2nd. Gared
    3rd. Mira

I'm looking forward to playing as Asher next episode though, I'm thirsty for vengeance after that ending...

• Gared or Gareth?

Green613 posted: »

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Gared :P

• Haha in Game of Thrones it's less a question about if any character will die but when and how miserably. You can only hope your favorite dies valiantly while slaying several of his enemies instead of an embarrassing, humiliating, torturous death they probably don't deserve but will probably get anyway.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.