The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Done :D

Jewfreeus posted: »

i know some you most likely don't give a shit since you are not from australia but if you are able too can you please help us fight back aga

• Feminists...Ugh...I'm tired of their shit.

i know some you most likely don't give a shit since you are not from australia but if you are able too can you please help us fight back aga

• I signed it noob B]

• :( Bye

Markd4547 posted: »

The lounge is dead so I log into skype just to check out who's there and everyone is all the people who used to make this lounge so active a

• Signed.

• Oh yeah thats from The World's Greatest Dad. One of his last movies and hilarious and kind of fucked up.

nvm Edit 2: I'll just post a gif... That hit me hard... ;_;

• These are not feminists. They may call themselves that but real feminists are for real equality not men hating bullshit.

These fucking bitches ruining their name. Look at Emma Watson. Thats a true feminist.

Feminists...Ugh...I'm tired of their shit.

• feminists trying to get gta v banned

they can call themselves whatever they want. Doesn't make it true.

I did the signing thing.

• edited December 2014

sadly the real meaning behind feminism is dead now days with these types of people being around not saying your wrong they aren't feminists they are feminazis thanks everyone for signing btw :)

Rockworm posted: »

feminists trying to get gta v banned they can call themselves whatever they want. Doesn't make it true. I did the signing thing.

• edited December 2014

its been that way for a long time unfortunately. Whenever there's a worthy cause there are those who twist it to something worse. For every genuine feminist like Emma Watson or Joss Whedon there is a feminazi who twist equal rights into "men are scum"

Joss Whedon made a good point in a speech he made about a year ago. The term feminist should go away for something more appealing for both sides. Because when I tell people that Joss Whedon is a genuine feminist people scoff because "a man can't be feminist" But I thought you wanted equality.

social injustices do not care about gender. A real feminist is outraged by those geared against men just as much as those against women. A real feminist would be signing your petition and fighting against this kind of idiocy.

sadly the real meaning behind feminism is dead now days with these types of people being around not saying your wrong they aren't feminists they are feminazis thanks everyone for signing btw

• Prologue of Forum Users:Jurassic Park is out!! Please Submit a character :D http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87092/forum-users-jurassic-parkAlt text

• haha Aaron Paul on Twitter right now Alt text

Its real! A phone app that calls you bitch in Jesse's voice! SO MUCH WIN! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yb/id910055905?ls=1&mt=8

• favorite album

2015 just can't come fast enough, I've missed Breaking Benjamin so much.

• Here's to the guy who got me out of my permaban! (I think.)

Alt text

Just realized I've been a moderator for one year as of today. Time flies by fast.

• I know what these women are but if I call them Feminazis then people get upset...Real Feminism in most first world countries is dead.

Rockworm posted: »

These are not feminists. They may call themselves that but real feminists are for real equality not men hating bullshit. These fucking bitches ruining their name. Look at Emma Watson. Thats a true feminist.

• You want to know what grinds my gears ( I'll take a Mark job)?

When a conversation you had gets deleted for trolling when it was nothing but the truth and the other person's post stay up when they admit to trolling in it.

Ugh...

• Are you kidding me? For fuck's sake. This is meant to be a tolerant country we live in and this shit keeps happening. You have earned a signature from me.

• Mods

don't question it or get banned

You want to know what grinds my gears ( I'll take a Mark job)? When a conversation you had gets deleted for trolling when it was nothing but the truth and the other person's post stay up when they admit to trolling in it. Ugh...

Sits quietly not to question the Mods

Mods don't question it or get banned

• Fuck yeah. >:3

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I like ice cream too. >:3

• He is pretty awesome. :}

Saltlick123 posted: »

Am I the only one who like Cartman?? He's a dick but he's funny

• You know, I never thought this place could make me feel so lonely.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You're welcome to question as to why a post gets flagged but sending a PM is a easier way to ask as questions could be easily missed in a thread like this.

I send more details about the flag via PM.

... Sits quietly not to question the Mods

• So Dead........

blueneon posted: »

You know, I never thought this place could make me feel so lonely.

• Yes...

Saltlick123 posted: »

So Dead........

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Even Carver notices it's emptiness. :P

You know, I never thought this place could make me feel so lonely.

• What about MY emptyness? Can he see that?

Even Carver notices it's emptiness. :P

• Some much more than I would think.

• edited December 2014

Doubt it. Considering how stupid he gets in Ep3. lol

But I see it anyhow...

What about MY emptyness? Can he see that?

• Ok, makes sence.

He does get stupid in Ep3.

Doubt it. Considering how stupid he gets in Ep3. lol But I see it anyhow...

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited December 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• You don 't get over some things, you just forget them.

• You tell me about it...

• Noice.

In a quest to seek answers, one must keep going.

• Alt text

In a quest to seek answers, one must keep going.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.