The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh Lord, I won’t be manipulated, mind-controlled, and inundated

I will seek the Revelation, make my life a celebration

I will be the change I’m seeking, manifest the words I’m speaking

I refuse to be imprisoned. I will make my own decisions.

• So this is where you fell

And I am left to sell

The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell

Right to the top

Don't look back

Turning to rags and giving the commodities a rain-check

They say it's what you make

I say it's up to fate

It's woven in my soul

I need to let you go

I'm sorry, mother... I'm sorry, I let you down

Well, these days I'm fine - No these days I tend to lie

But the rain won't fall for the both of us

The sun won't shine on the both of us

Believe me when I say,

That I wouldn't have it any other way

Your time will come if you wait for it, if you wait for it

It's hard, believe me... I've tried

But I won't wait much longer 'cause these walls they're crashing down

No I won't wait much longer 'cause these walls they're crashing down

And I keep coming up short

• Me too

Literally me.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited December 2014

Alt text

• Tears, it's a new art form showing people how little we care. We're so happy, even when we're smiling out of fear.

• what's with all this emo crap

• I dunno I'm kinda high

what's with all this emo crap

• how do you make loader bot even cooler? you turn him into tyrion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6X5I_OFi2E&list=UU1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• Did you steal my berries again?

I dunno I'm kinda high

• I’ll never go astray no.

I’m leaving the past and forwarding fast cause freedom is here to stay.

We got to take back the knowledge, take back the power

Take back what they have stolen from our hearts

Oh Lord, I won’t be manipulated, mind-controlled, and inundated I will seek the Revelation, make my life a celebration I will be the change I’m seeking, manifest the words I’m speaking I refuse to be imprisoned. I will make my own decisions.

• Alt text

what's with all this emo crap

• First Chapter Out! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87092/forum-users-jurassic-park Please Don't freak the jello girl out, And submit a character :) Alt text

• So I got Smash 3DS today. Anyone who's got the 3DS version and wants a clean ass whooping from yours truly, drop that FC.

• ah yeah

2707-1625-7490

Green613 posted: »

So I got Smash 3DS today. Anyone who's got the 3DS version and wants a clean ass whooping from yours truly, drop that FC.

• 3110-5575-3904 Also do you play with items on or off?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

ah yeah 2707-1625-7490

• I'm still at work. I'll probably get home at 6 PM. You free at that time?

Green613 posted: »

3110-5575-3904 Also do you play with items on or off?

• Yup, and get some tissues on your way home too ^_^

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm still at work. I'll probably get home at 6 PM. You free at that time?

• The Video Game Awards will be on at 10 PM (where I live) tonight. I hope it's good.

• I don't know why, but the Game Of Thrones style oddly fits in the Tales From The Borderlands game.

Jewfreeus posted: »

how do you make loader bot even cooler? you turn him into tyrion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6X5I_OFi2E&list=UU1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• It wont be. If previous years are any indication.

dojo32161 posted: »

The Video Game Awards will be on at 10 PM (where I live) tonight. I hope it's good.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2014

Well, if it isn't any good then I hope they announce some cool stuff.

Rockworm posted: »

It wont be. If previous years are any indication.

• Alt text

Got this when I turned on my PC today. Won't do anything now. If anyone knows a way to get past this, please help me out. Currently running on Windows XP.

• It’s a nightmare

We’re living in a nightmare

Everyone’s living so scared

They’re virtually unaware

Of this fear that rules their lives

Occupies, consumes their minds

I’ll never go astray no. I’m leaving the past and forwarding fast cause freedom is here to stay. We got to take back the knowledge, take back the power Take back what they have stolen from our hearts

• I'm no computer expert but if its stuck on this than it might be a partition error.

XP is obsolete. You might want to just upgrade to 7 or something more stable.

Got this when I turned on my PC today. Won't do anything now. If anyone knows a way to get past this, please help me out. Currently running on Windows XP.

• Alright so this is fucking creepy...

I was staying after school with my girlfriend (There are like 30 other people because it's a club.) and we start to leave and we get outside and sit out there with like 15 other people. Well, remember it's half way to the school year, this janitor comes out and starts telling all the girls to go inside because "Who knows what could happen to them out here.". That in itself is fucking weird, and then he goes on how sitting outside on the benches is against school rules...It isn't BTW. Everyone ignores him because first we know the school rules, second he's a janitor, and third there are enough people out there to be safe. He then singles out my girlfriend and is like "Hey, you...You...YOU with the glasses, did you not hear me?" and my girlfriend is like "Yeah but it's ridiculous to say that."...Then this guy goes off "FINE, you can stay out here and take your chances, but remember when something happens, I offered you to come inside."...Then my girlfriend's mom pulls up and he starts talking to her about how my girlfriend didn't take his advice. Her mom (Who is nice) says "I trust my daughter to protect herself...Plus she has her boyfriend to protect her."...The guy gets upset and goes inside. (This is the reason I like her mom) Her mom then says "He can kiss my ass.". That guy is creepy as fuck and If he wasn't staff and we still weren't on school grounds then I would have went off.

TL;DR: Creepy as fuck janitor.

• It was perfectly fine last night. Can't upgrade to 7 atm. Not enough money. So do you know any way to fix this?

Rockworm posted: »

I'm no computer expert but if its stuck on this than it might be a partition error. XP is obsolete. You might want to just upgrade to 7 or something more stable.

• @Dont_Look_Back

Happy one year anniversary on the forums girlie!! It may have been twelve months of fuckery, but without TTG or these forums, I would have never met you, so I'm happy you've come this far ^-^

I want to thank you soooooo much for being such an awesome friend... and for being here for me, and listening to my crap (because that shit is annoying as hell and I know if I were you I would have told myself to F off ages ago. I swear you have the patience of a saint). I'm seriously indebted to you for life. If you ever need me, I'm here. Promise. :3

Alt text

I hope you choose to stay here, but if you don't, just remember that there are bigger and better opportunities =^.^=

Keep being sassy and shit <3

Alt text

• If anyone has any information on how to fix this, please help me out. That computer has a lot of my data on there.

It was perfectly fine last night. Can't upgrade to 7 atm. Not enough money. So do you know any way to fix this?

• Girl thank you so much. ^-^ <3

Alt text

I honestly don't know what i would have done without you. So thank you for being there for me, too. Lol, I'll always listen no matter what. :b. theres no way im backing out.

Keep being sassy and shit <3

lol, always.

Alt text

@Dont_Look_Back Happy one year anniversary on the forums girlie!! It may have been twelve months of fuckery, but without TTG or these for

• No. Sorry.

It was perfectly fine last night. Can't upgrade to 7 atm. Not enough money. So do you know any way to fix this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.