Which Has Better Episode 1? TF Borderlands or GO Thrones?

Which of these 2 Games did you like better & why?

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• I think you put this in the wrong section, this is the TWD section.

But TFTB for me.

• I thought GoT will be better because it is my favorite show but have to sy Tales of Borderlands. Never played any Borderlands before but it was amazing in my opinion. Game of thrones may hav disaapointed me because i had huge expectations because IT IS Game of Thrones.
    So the answer is Tales from the Bortherlands. Though that is just my opinion.

• I don't think this really belongs in TWD section, but definitely Tales From the Borderlands.

• The walking dead is the best.

• ooops.sorry

dojo32161 posted: »

I think you put this in the wrong section, this is the TWD section. But TFTB for me.

• Being a fan of neither franchise, I found the GoT episode better. TFTBL was extremely boring, honestly.

• Well, they both were better than most of Season 2s complete randomness.

• Borderlands!

• I don't really want either. I waiting for them to be done so i can get to TWAU or TWDG

• edited December 2014

[removed]

-Kenny posted: »

The walking dead is the best.

• Game of Thrones only because I like the show and books a lot.

• Then say that. You come across ignorant when you just go around saying "walking dead best."

• edited December 2014

Cause this thread was posted in the fucking walking dead section so i will give a walking dead answer.

Then say that. You come across ignorant when you just go around saying "walking dead best."

• Whoa.

Let's all just take a step back and relax.

Alt text

Here's a picture of a puppy and a small bunny. The cure for all tension.

Cause this thread was posted in the fucking walking dead section so i will give a walking dead answer.

• Damn it, he's right, who can resist that.

Whoa. Let's all just take a step back and relax. Here's a picture of a puppy and a small bunny. The cure for all tension.

• Personally, I enjoyed Borderlands more and liked the characters and story better. However, in Game Of Thrones the choices were really good. I haven't felt this conflicted playing a game since 'The Walking Dead: Season 1.'

• edited December 2014

I'd personally spend the $5 on the first episode of either one of the series and give it a shot. I wasn't very interested before playing them either, but was at least pleasantly surprised. I still kind of don't really care all that much, but I'm interested to see how they move forward. If I had to recommend any of them, it would be GoT.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I don't really want either. I waiting for them to be done so i can get to TWAU or TWDG

• I follow both series, but I loved the 1st episode of tales more :P GoT was still great.

• edited December 2014

actually..this is GoT section..

dojo32161 posted: »

I think you put this in the wrong section, this is the TWD section. But TFTB for me.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

It was originally in The Walking Dead section, a mod probably moved it here.

Talibak posted: »

actually..this is GoT section..

• I liked them both for different reasons. They are so completely different they can't be compared. They both were successful at what they were trying to do, a Tales as this fun action comedy and Game as this serious political drama.

• edited December 2014

Every one is different but I can't imagine how anyone found that boring.

Being a fan of neither franchise, I found the GoT episode better. TFTBL was extremely boring, honestly.

• I'm glad we have more variety of games. I'm pretty done with TWD for now.

I don't really want either. I waiting for them to be done so i can get to TWAU or TWDG

• you should try it honestly both of them really were better than a few twd episodes and episode 2 of twau and twau was in the same boat as these games no one wanted it and look at it now better to give it a go than to just ignore it

• idk it's hard i like game of thrones as a franchise better overall but tftbl was really good i prefer them equally i guess

• Not one of the choices

• Although I am a big GoT fan, TFTB first episode is better in my opinion. I liked the experience of playing something different from Telltale, something that knows how to be funny, but also has his serious moments.

• i never accepted a borderlands game from TTG, specially since i played borderlands 1 and 2 . I admit the game is good and telltale knew what to do with that franchise , but GoT is GoT . There are many failed games of Game of Thrones and making another would be a risk . TTG accepted the challenge and bringed to me the best GoT game out there , getting real characters and introducing a new house and story to what was impossible for me to see it there. I have to thank TTG for making an awesome game from one of my favourite shows/books . cant wait for more.

So my vote goes for Game of Thrones. Anyone should give it a try . and 1000x better than TWD2 without a doubt.

• Not really it is actually the 4th best now. TFTB, GOT, and TWAU were all more enjoyable IMO

• I have no interest in TWD right now. I like having variety Like Kcohere said. I am interested in TWAU season 2 though I would gladly take that. :)

• TWAU was amazing one of the best games I ever played. I even liked episode 2.

Jewfreeus posted: »

you should try it honestly both of them really were better than a few twd episodes and episode 2 of twau and twau was in the same boat as these games no one wanted it and look at it now better to give it a go than to just ignore it

• A little bit of "apples and oranges" problem here. I played both and really thought that I would prefer Borderlands over GoT (which I had actually dismissed as a just another cash-in for this beast of a franchise), but It was completely the other way around.

Borderlands succeeded with providing me with a fun little adventure, but the choices weren't all that exiting to me, plus it felt like the characters were pretty much determined beforehand and all I could to was some minor adjustments. With every Telltale game, I've had the urge to at least once play it all over and see just how different things could have turned out, but Borderlands didn't really provide me with any reason for this apart from simple curiosity. With GoT on the other hand, the choices were quite hard, the characters really different in terms of setting, abilities and personalities. Also, the quality of the endings are so different. Keeping it spoiler free, lets just say that Borderlands felt more like "onwards to new exiting adventures", whereas GoT made me have some major feelings and need for reflection.

• GoT. The Borderlands universe has never interested me.

• Its really hard for me sometimes to push myself to play games. I want to play them because they are telltale, but at the same time there is no real desire. The last game i was enjoyed was dragon age I: and i had to stop playing that mid game due to game breaking bugs, so that pretty much killed it for a week or two.

I'm sure you can relate, its hard to justify playing games when i could be working out or doing other things more productive.. I say this as i post on a internet forum. Like i said its just getting the game installed, and played.

Belan posted: »

I'd personally spend the $5 on the first episode of either one of the series and give it a shot. I wasn't very interested before playing the

• Borderlands episode 1, but I think I'm biased since I know the lore about that universe way more and I actually liked their FPS games. So I got real into it and understood what was going on compared to GOT. Still GOT was cool.

• TFTB for the win kiddos :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.