The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Thanks bro :D

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Hey! Welcome back

• So, i just started watching Game of Thrones and i learned 2 things.

1. It's okay to have sex with your sister as long as she's the queen.
    2. Joffrey is Faggot incarnate.
  • I am so sorry for you. Need a hug?

Jewfreeus posted: »

working in retail atm i have to say listening to christmas songs for 8 hours is not good for anyone

• The one thing I have always loved about subtitles.

• I knew you couldn 't live without me for longer than this.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm back you didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did ya no this lounge deserves a higher class of criminal and I’m going to give

• New blood. >:}

Hello, I hope you like it here, most of us are friendly unless you touch our food or piss us off. Enjoy your stay. ^ω^

Okay I just got game of thrones and I do have the walking dead on my Xbox 360 and One and I was wondering how can I add them to my telltale profile on here (I'm new I just made my profile today haha)

• Actually, fuck everyday of the week, sex is actually really healthy.

Fuck.Mondays.

• I've been fencing Epée for seven years now. I even got an E rating four months ago.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Cool, I've done a little fencing before, Which Sword do you use?

• edited December 2014

ROFL MARIO AND LUIGI LET'SA GETS SOME'A PIZZA! YOU A-GUYS RULE!

EDIT: That was a horrible attempt in Italian accent. <.<

Lmao, this is great... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsyXKOPP8U8

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Great to have you back, fellow Joker! I'm glad the work paid off, honestly school can be such a pain sometimes. But, eh! I never questioned why you left, I knew you would be back and had a good reason to leave, anyhow.

And the thing is, I am kinda at a crossroads with this lounge and the Skype one. I want to see folks from both so much but it's really hard, especially when I can only see most from the Skype lounge one night a week. :( Plus I'm too loyal to this place, so many great things came from it and I don't want to let go. First there was your thread which I announced my Comic Thread, a place where people started bonding. Then the predecessor, Azlyn's thread, another one like mine. Then next was Pro's Story thread, which led to the creation of this place. Too many fond memories, too many great bonds formed to let go of. I wish some of the folks in Skype(who doesn't want to be here) sees this and realize, this is still their home as much as everyone else. The old lounge was never private in the first place, the troubles was always there, but many were too sheltered in the lounge to notice. We always welcomed people and nothing should changed that. Bad things happens all the time and sooner or later one needs to understand you can't keep running from your problems, otherwise it just consumes you. Someday I hope they realize this, they're always welcome here, nothing is stopping them from coming back except themselves. And I hope they see that someday, and we can all be together fully again.

Ahem But anyway, great to have you have back! And be sure to check out my thread today! :3

I'm back you didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did ya no this lounge deserves a higher class of criminal and I’m going to give

• Alt text

Well... chocolate cake thingy, but close enough! It's delicious looking anyway!

I came back late tonight from my ban so I'm going to sleep but I'll leave spam >:D :'D night

• Everything I say falls right back into everything I'm not.

• (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

blueneon posted: »

Actually, fuck everyday of the week, sex is actually really healthy.

• Indeed

btw i advice you to not get to attache to ANYONE ( unless their evil)

Gary-Oak posted: »

So, i just started watching Game of Thrones and i learned 2 things. * It's okay to have sex with your sister as long as she's the queen. * Joffrey is Faggot incarnate.

• Hey guys how are you doing today?

i am happy-ish ( ish due to school stuff)

• My scars on my left arm because of fencing... I'm a righty thank god, but somebody's blade slipped through my sleeve on my fencing jacket and they got their blade stuck and tried to yank it out but it resulted in my arm being slashed a few times leaving a total of 12 slash marks on my left arm. The blade also cut deep so the scars are still on my arm from 11 months ago. Chances are that the scars on my arm won't heal for a few years. At least my arm looks cooler.

• .-.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• What?

Everything I say falls right back into everything I'm not.

• I personaly am ok with scars. In fact I think they really look cool. xD

My scars on my left arm because of fencing... I'm a righty thank god, but somebody's blade slipped through my sleeve on my fencing jacket an

• .-.

Wait... that meme face is looking at you... O_o Sorry, that was unintentional. EDIT: Forum ate your comment. :P

• edited December 2014

Wait... that meme face is looking at you... O_o Sorry, that was unintentional.

EDIT: Forum ate your comment. :P

.-.

• Good, I'm doing good! Long time no see EAA!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey guys how are you doing today? i am happy-ish ( ish due to school stuff)

• Alt text

My scars on my left arm because of fencing... I'm a righty thank god, but somebody's blade slipped through my sleeve on my fencing jacket an

• I got all this food from the grocery store and I want it to last. But the problem is.... THEY LOOK SOOOOO GOOD! ;~;

• i toby long time

BTW did you like your character death in Forum?

Good, I'm doing good! Long time no see EAA!

• Bad things happens all the time and sooner or later one needs to understand you can't keep running from your problems, otherwise it just consumes you. Someday I hope they realize this, they're always welcome here, nothing is stopping them from coming back except themselves

Alt text

That's honestly makes me cringe when people say they don't come back because of fights and drama because the exact same people are on skype who are on the lounge so the statement never made sense to me :/

Thanks bro and I will

I might skype visit more soon :D

Great to have you back, fellow Joker! I'm glad the work paid off, honestly school can be such a pain sometimes. But, eh! I never questioned

• edited December 2014

It's a curse it's true :3

I knew you couldn 't live without me for longer than this.

• Yeah I know what you mean, exactly. :/

Cool! If you plan on entering when it's most active, it's usually night time in Canada for me. Like around 7pm to 12 am. Just convert that to your time and BAM you got the time they're most active!

Bad things happens all the time and sooner or later one needs to understand you can't keep running from your problems, otherwise it just con

• edited December 2014

Alt text

7pm = 12am and 12am = 5am in my time

Sheet I might

Yeah I know what you mean, exactly. Cool! If you plan on entering when it's most active, it's usually night time in Canada for me. Like around 7pm to 12 am. Just convert that to your time and BAM you got the time they're most active!

• I was cool with it, although, I did wish Mark killed me. I would've been fighting both him and Pro, and still kicked ass! xD

......You still bummed about yours are you? .-.

Lord_EAA posted: »

i toby long time BTW did you like your character death in Forum?

• Time Zones suck! lel :'(

7pm = 12am and 12am = 5am in my time Sheet I might

• I'm on Skype now it's awesome I'll come back tonight to :)

Time Zones suck! lel

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I have to admit I taught skype was all just voicechat so I didn't really like it but I found out it's not I'm on skype right now it's awesome I can see why everyone is always there I'll definitely be on skype more for now on :)

• i wish it had been better but ive gotten over it

especially since every other character ive made lately turns important :)

I was cool with it, although, I did wish Mark killed me. I would've been fighting both him and Pro, and still kicked ass! xD ......You still bummed about yours are you? .-.

• At least Carlos didn't lock me in a shed.

• You have fun there, I'll just... Sit here...

Alt text

I have to admit I taught skype was all just voicechat so I didn't really like it but I found out it's not I'm on skype right now it's awesome I can see why everyone is always there I'll definitely be on skype more for now on

Sign in to comment in this discussion.