Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• In Harm's way is definitely one, it's the one episode where she literally returns to 'do what the grown ups say' with Carver yapping his head off and whatnot lol :P

And I do too despite not being her age, she looks way more cuter :P

• no it hides the fact that he is gonna die and the previews are just placeholders

Kenny-Lee posted: »

when you see the asian dude standing at the ski lodge with the others in the "preview" that makes you think that there is an option where he won't get shot and falls of the bridge but it always happens. thats why i posted it

• It's meant to throw people off, and to a lesser extent, hide unfinished assets. I'll bet ten bucks that Matthew was there because none of the other character models were finished yet (like Sarita's). They most likely used Troy as a placeholder model for Carver for the same reason, as well as to keep his true appearance a secret.

when you see the asian dude standing at the ski lodge with the others in the "preview" that makes you think that there is an option where he won't get shot and falls of the bridge but it always happens. thats why i posted it

• This comment wins! lol

Lilacsbloom posted: »

(?) Clementine chose not to remember that.

• edited December 2014

[removed]

Jewfreeus posted: »

no it hides the fact that he is gonna die and the previews are just placeholders

• They should have shown him aiming his gun and not at the lodge

Deltino posted: »

It's meant to throw people off, and to a lesser extent, hide unfinished assets. I'll bet ten bucks that Matthew was there because none of th

• the lodge was the only set-piece they had designed at the time

the bridge was not even modeled at this point

if they put him anywhere else, you'd still be calling them out for it

They should have shown him aiming his gun and not at the lodge

• yes i would, because "next time on the walking dead" is a promise from the writers.... and they have lied about it

the lodge was the only set-piece they had designed at the time the bridge was not even modeled at this point if they put him anywhere else, you'd still be calling them out for it

• Alt text

"Loved by all" Yeah, not really.

• edited December 2014

it isn't a promise it is a preview and a placeholder i don't see how you actually think they are real representations of an episode they never have been

yes i would, because "next time on the walking dead" is a promise from the writers.... and they have lied about it

• edited December 2014

So in your eyes TTG can say all they want but they don't have to do any of it, you should go into politics ,they defend a lot of people who promise things but don't deliver

But still its "next time on the walking dead" is what it is, so a promise(they don't put scenes in i know but still they keep on bringing it like it will) thats my point

then they should change that , i've seen lawsuits for less than that....

something like "tommorow i'll paint my room, an then you mow the lawn"

it isn't a promise it is a preview and a placeholder i don't see how you actually think they are real representations of an episode they never have been

• edited December 2014

i've seen lawsuits for less than that...

Seriously?

I honestly see little point in the "next times" themselves given how much it changes but they are just showing a basic outlook on what they plan the next episode, there not promising something. And to be honest I cant remeber something they changed so dramatically, people let there imagination go wild with some tiny thing.

What lawsuits have you exactly seen that were less than that. There not taking something of monetry worth more or less, its still an episode the episode is just in an earlier stage

So in your eyes TTG can say all they want but they don't have to do any of it, you should go into politics ,they defend a lot of people who

• edited December 2014

they aren't promising anything though they are just showing a basic outline of how the episode might play out we are even lucky we get a look at the episode they could easily just leave nothing there if you can't accept that then maybe you should just wait until all of the episodes are out then you won't have to worry about previews and also you can't sue for them for that you know how much of a moron you sound like when you say that? the judge would literally just laugh at you and go ttg's way

So in your eyes TTG can say all they want but they don't have to do any of it, you should go into politics ,they defend a lot of people who

• i'm done you literally don't know what you are talking about right when you said i was zykelator you have lost all credibility you truly are a moron if you think that

Alt text

• edited December 2014

[removed]

they aren't promising anything though they are just showing a basic outline of how the episode might play out we are even lucky we get a loo

• i'm done too you literally don't know what you are talking about right when you said i was zykelator you have lost all credibility you truly are a moron if you think that i am like him

Alt text

• killzone shadow fall multiplayer lawsuit was one of those real dumb ones, or mac donalds and coffee lawsuits its all burocracy at its worst

i've seen lawsuits for less than that... Seriously? I honestly see little point in the "next times" themselves given how much it

• In "A New Day," giving Clementine an energy bar, then asking her if she needs anything will result in her asking for another energy bar.

Linda the hooded bandit will die no matter if you choose Doug or Carley. Doug will only shoot her, but Carley will kill her and "I don't like no hash!" guy.

Your decision to inform Kenny of your connection to the drugstore makes a huge impact, especially if you save Doug. If you tell Kenny that your parents owned the Drugstore, and if you save Doug, Lilly will never say that you're a murderer. Kenny also won't care about you keeping your past from him after Katjaa's death. However, he does imply that Lilly DID tell him in the RV, though she didn't. That last tidbit may be a Dev oversight.

• edited December 2014

are you THAT ignorant?

I only said that "lee" says between episodes NEXT TIME ON THE WALKING DEAD and some things don't happen.

And i made the zykelator comparisation because you are ranting on about something i said that does happen and "lee" doesn't say maybe or it could so why act like that ?

I was right, and so were you , but that still isn't enough i guess so you go on the offense and don't make sense anymore, you explained yourself and i agreed but then you start over again

I had 3-4 facepalms with you because you just don't want to get it i guess

and i'm off to my girlfriend so rant on i don't care...

i'm done too you literally don't know what you are talking about right when you said i was zykelator you have lost all credibility you truly are a moron if you think that i am like him

• Kudos for using the phrase "sodding"

JustinCage posted: »

Her strength seems to very really. At one point shes able to kick down a sodding door, but next thing you know she can't even lift a gallon of water. That girl doesn't even know her own strength. Well at less TT doesn't...

• I can remember when I first saw the title I was kinda depressive LOL I think they should have done that

Bokor posted: »

Better to Sleep is a much more ominous and original title than the generic No Going Back.

• edited December 2014

Slowmotion hug between Clem and Kenny

Bang!

Luke: Nick goddamned how many times did Pete have to tell ya... You keep the fingers of the tricker boy oke.

Rebecca: Not again!

Sarita: NOOOOOO! shoots at the cabin group!

Also, Luke shoots worried glances at Nick multiple times during that stand-off. He's afraid Nick's gonna pull the trigger again.

• Lilly wont accuse Lee of murder because she hated Carley, and she shot Doug on accident (he took the shot for Ben). Also, maybe Doug wanted to die after Carley did because they liked each other.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

In "A New Day," giving Clementine an energy bar, then asking her if she needs anything will result in her asking for another energy bar.

• She only accuses you if you tell her your past, or don't say your parents owned the drugstore.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Lilly wont accuse Lee of murder because she hated Carley, and she shot Doug on accident (he took the shot for Ben). Also, maybe Doug wanted to die after Carley did because they liked each other.

• If you choose to save duck, kill larry, take the supplies, and tell him who you are, and kill ben (Also help kenny's family) He continues reffer to you as Pal until after the attic scene in episode 5.

• edited December 2014

thats your opinion, not mine and i have every right to have one, burocracy will make it possible if your lawyer knows how to talk a lot of BS and then wins...

I told a fact that lee said next time onb the walking dead and there you came acting like i talk BS when everyone who played the game SHOULD know but some still don't...

they aren't promising anything though they are just showing a basic outline of how the episode might play out we are even lucky we get a loo

• DAMN YOU MARE!!! IF YOU HAD NEVER GONE LAME, THE APOCALYPSE WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!!

In Season 1 Episode 1, Hershel says to Shawn, "Ol' Breckon down the road thinks his mare has gone lame." This is a reference to now Telltale

• For the love of god, i would just kill myself, because i would never have to see anything in my life again...

JustinCage posted: »

Old man Lee, and old man Joel take photo together. While Sweet Pea and Baby Girl are making some fucking pizza together!!!!!!!

• Yep, same with the wolf among us, i really wanted to see that scene with bigby and mr toad....

That on "the next time on the walking dead" sometime things are shown that never happen

• After an enduring amount of research and hard work I have come to the conclusion that Lee was in fact, urban.

• Alt text

"People's victory"

heh, so much for that

• No matter what choices you make Danny will always die. (400 DAYS)

• edited December 2014

Here's something I noticed last night;

There are only three clean shaven characters in Season 2, and one of them is determinant (Russell)

The other two are Russian.

• I knew it.

After an enduring amount of research and hard work I have come to the conclusion that Lee was in fact, urban.

• Nah. I checked my screenshots. They're the same color. It's just the lighting in that scene. Everything's pretty washed out.

alikir34 posted: »

in the episode 4 if you choose to save nick when you see him as a walker , his pants is urban -camo ( black and white ) but before it was forest-camo it's kinda weird .

• The amount of injuries in season 2 that are either glossed over or aren't properly treated, pretty much half the cast should have died twice over from infection alone.

Bokor posted: »

I think that's just bad writing by Kenny fanboys (Season 2's writers) rather than a sign that she's uncaring. After all, she runs away WITH Mike and had a crush on Luke.

• Rock the Scruff

JakeSt123 posted: »

Here's something I noticed last night; There are only three clean shaven characters in Season 2, and one of them is determinant (Russell) The other two are Russian.

• In S1E2 when fighting Andy if you don't beat his face in you will get an alternate option to shoot him instead of pushing him onto the fence. Also Kenny is laying on top of the hill you can see him behind Andy's head must be a glitch.

Alt text

• Never.

Luke is dead, Get it over with.

• Kenny is just sleeping.

In S1E2 when fighting Andy if you don't beat his face in you will get an alternate option to shoot him instead of pushing him onto the fence. Also Kenny is laying on top of the hill you can see him behind Andy's head must be a glitch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.