The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88146/what-comes-after-a-walking-dead-fan-fic

The last surviving Walking Dead Collaborating Fan Fic. What Comes After has been revived!

Don't let us die out and join up now! There's another one too, but you'd have to read 50+ pages of writing to catch up, and even then there hasn't been a new part in about a month so they're like half dead.

• @Markd4547 So you wanna act like a little skrub and try trolling me, disgracing me, humiliating my country on these forums, Deep down I don't give a shit but I'm an American working for MURICA so it's my duty and pleasure to repay the favor.... That dramatic enough? xD

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• The comment on my depression saying I'm just attention seeking has likes...Yup.

• Lmao! This is way too awesome not to share again...

Alt text

Made by AllThatRemains

From left to right we have LeeTheProfessional @SimonElagamy @Cluke_is_Dumb @AllThatRemains @Gustav_Kenny @TWDFan86 @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury

ayy lmao! B]

• Only 2. It is possible that they're alternate accounts or just people that don't like you. I don't know why this is hurting you so much. It's the internet. Sorry I'm the one to say this, but this is ComingSoon all over again. It's not all rainbows and unicorns okay? I know you have depression and all that stuff going on but if you can't handle it then I don't know why you're staying letting them hurt you. There are people out there who just bring you down, but I say to you, love your enemy no matter how hard it is.

We all have problems, you're not the only one. I've seen posts like this hundreds of times. There are going to be people in life that won't like you, and people that like you. The trolls made me leave and I don't want them to make you leave, but I came back because I wanted to stay here. I'm going to say again that if you're only staying here because of us then maybe it might not be worth it. I'm really sorry man, I really am, I wish I could help but again this is the internet there are all kinds of people on it, and anything could happen.

I'm going to say this once and I hopefully won't say it again. Golden you are a good guy in my eyes, and I really hope you get through whatever you're going through. I like your posts on this forum and I consider you one of my best friends on this site as is apparent. I thought I knew how you felt but everyone's different so it might be worse for you. I wish I had a friend like you in real life, I wish your life didn't upset you so much as to reach a point where you keep thinking about leaving or not, but you have to make a decision.

Life is tough I get it. I've had a hard time too. Please Golden, you have to think, you have to decide soon, repeating that you don't know if you should leave or go is just going to make people want you to leave. I love you man, not in a homo way though. I'm really sorry if I offended you, and I'm probably going to regret posting this...

The comment on my depression saying I'm just attention seeking has likes...Yup.

• I realize all of this, It bugs me that people think problems like this are just attention seekers! It's not for me, it's for others suffering from problems like this, I hate seeing people talk shit about mental and physical conditions like it's nothing. I will fucking fight for these people, I know I would want others fight for me, it's the simple thing of I can't sit and watch the weak get abused by people. I suffer from it and we all do, some more than others but the fact is that it does fucking bug me, it bugs me that there are ignorant people out there that would like that.

It's the damn internet and as long as some people feel protected then I think I changed something, You have problems and I wouldn't stand to see someone fuck with you and harm you. It's the problem of abuse that bugs the shit out of me, judge me as you want but I am pissed today about multiple problems and getting on and seeing someone dog me about having deep depression makes it clear to me that they have no care for people with depression. People fucking die from this shit, it doesn't affect me in such a way but we have role models like Robin Williams dying because of it.

This shit grids the fuck out of my gears!

Only 2. It is possible that they're alternate accounts or just people that don't like you. I don't know why this is hurting you so much. It'

• edited December 2014

One of my favs. How could it not be when there's:

• the infamous picture of Brent, which I promised I wouldn't photoshop. Well I did, just not in the way everyone thought ;)

-Joebro after roids

-Simon as Snooki, placing his/her hand seductively on Pro's leg

-Pro's black-and-white nipple

Lmao! This is way too awesome not to share again... Made by AllThatRemains From left to right we have LeeTheProfessional @SimonEla

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I love it them memories OH LOOK!! theres me ^ below it commenting again :P (I'm super jelly)

Lmao! This is way too awesome not to share again... Made by AllThatRemains From left to right we have LeeTheProfessional @SimonEla

• I see. I'm sorry it's been bugging you, those people that say attention seekers annoy me too, although I've never encountered one so I wouldn't know how it feels, although I have a feeling there have been people talking behind my back, but still, when they say it and mean it seriously it is pretty annoying. Those people don't understand, and letting them get to you like this isn't a good idea.

That's really nice of you. I'm here for good at least I hope so. Very sorry, and hope you feel better tomorrow.

I realize all of this, It bugs me that people think problems like this are just attention seekers! It's not for me, it's for others sufferin

• Stop looking at my nipple...

One of my favs. How could it not be when there's: * the infamous picture of Brent, which I promised I wouldn't photoshop. Well I did, j

• I can't even say anything, any posts I make always start fights...I just going to take a breather...For a while.

I see. I'm sorry it's been bugging you, those people that say attention seekers annoy me too, although I've never encountered one so I would

• First glitched notification...Perfect.

• Okay.

I can't even say anything, any posts I make always start fights...I just going to take a breather...For a while.

• Alt text

BRING IT MERICA

Japan's idea of America. Nailed It!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

@Markd4547 So you wanna act like a little skrub and try trolling me, disgracing me, humiliating my country on these forums, Deep down I don'

• Writing an essay, ain't nobody got time for dat!

• Salt123s Movie of the Day, Previous Day: Tropic Thunder Today: Escape Plan

Alt text

• As in I'm taking a break from posting on the Forums, thanks Raging you made me realize I need a break from all the trolls.

Cya in a few days, buddy.

Okay.

• You're welcome. See you later, hope you're not mad and you'll be back as soon as you're ready!

As in I'm taking a break from posting on the Forums, thanks Raging you made me realize I need a break from all the trolls. Cya in a few days, buddy.

• You're all the fucking same ignorant pieces of shit AND I DID"T EVEN GET A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THIS! THAT's HOW MUCH THE FORUMS DISCRIMINATE AGAINST "Your Kind" xD

1. Go Army.

2. Fat constipated chicks who eat processed potatoes? Ireland has the same except they have accents....

REJECTED.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Well...I'm going to take a break from the Forums for a few days, I made up my mind...However I will be watching and only posting on my stories, have fun guys. :/

• edited December 2014

XD Merica u dumb look at your news

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

pff rekt

Saltlick123 posted: »

You're all the fucking same ignorant pieces of shit AND I DID"T EVEN GET A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THIS! THAT's HOW MUCH THE FORUMS DISCRIMINATE

• Bye Bra, We're here if you need us.

Well...I'm going to take a break from the Forums for a few days, I made up my mind...However I will be watching and only posting on my stories, have fun guys.

• MoS

@Markd4547

Here's a parting gift buddy.

• You posted a lot of the same shit over and over xD, this proves your inferiority so I'm ignoring your post till you learn how to post things "properly" here's a meme from my movie of the day which represents your "Criticism to me and Murica" Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Merica u dumb look at your news pff rekt

• Alt text

Thanks I'll miss you bro come back as soon as possible pls :'/

MoS @Markd4547 Here's a parting gift buddy.

• MoS

Song about my insanity. :P

Last post, bye.

Markd4547 posted: »

Thanks I'll miss you bro come back as soon as possible pls :'/

• Do come back soon.

MoS @Markd4547 Here's a parting gift buddy.

• When turning in my 2 hour final exam to my professor:

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_pemwLg_zc

I love the ending of the lego movie saying everyone is awesome and to never give up on people :'D a great message and well scripted

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQrWMgZEk-Q

I want a girl in my bed

Who knows what to do

A PlayStation 2

I want a shopping spree

In New York City

Just bring me things that I don't need!

Cuz now it's Christmas!

And I want everything!

I just can't wait!!!

Christmas!

So don't stop spending

I want a million gifts, that's right

Don't forget my Christmas list tonight!!!

• It's over. Finals is finally over..I'm finally free.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• YOU AND ME BOTH REDNECK SISTA!

Tinni posted: »

It's over. Finals is finally over..I'm finally free.

• Alt text

What? explain

Wow....

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

Alt text

YOU AND ME BOTH REDNECK SISTA!

• I'm starting my first finals on Tuesday ;~;

Tinni posted: »

It's over. Finals is finally over..I'm finally free.

• Good luck my friend.

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm starting my first finals on Tuesday ;~;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.