The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2014

Alt text

XD aww GoldenBlades :3

Did I go too hard? :P

• Sorry, I tend to do that sometimes :P.

I'm still sore.

• Wuuuuut. Mark stahp xD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD aww GoldenBlades

• Next time use dat lube.

2BIG4ME

XD

Sorry, I tend to do that sometimes :P.

• edited December 2014

2Small4Me

You are a boy compared to me, I need me a real man!

Next time use dat lube. 2BIG4ME XD

• But I give my body to you!

2Small4Me You are a boy compared to me, I need me a real man!

• edited December 2014

Don't worry

Alt text

Wuuuuut. Mark stahp xD

• Alt text

But I give my body to you!

• edited December 2014

...I hate Feminism and SJWs so very, very much. Words cannot express how much I absolutely loathe those cult movements.

Tumblr Mob vs Plebcomics GODDAMIT stop doxxing people just because something offends you this is disgraceful and illegal I read l

• Oh goodie.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Don't worry

• Fine.

But I give my body to you!

• Thank you ragingboo. XD

Fine.

• Alt text

<3

Thank you ragingboo. XD

• That reminds me that i still haven't beaten Ratchet and Clank

J-Master posted: »

Finally beat the Jak and Daxter HD collection, and it was a fun ride. (Jak 2 was HELL, though.)

• edited December 2014

Finally beat the Jak and Daxter HD collection, and it was a fun ride.

Alt text

(Jak 2 was HELL, though.)

• Alt text

lmfao dat gif is legendary XD

• Feminism in its true form is good. It's the extremists who call themselves feminists that give it a bad name.

Tinni posted: »

...I hate Feminism and SJWs so very, very much. Words cannot express how much I absolutely loathe those cult movements.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-iFl4qhBsE

Well depends Emma Watson <3 is one of the goods ones I think like any group you get people who act stupid so will gain the most attention over the people who are fighting the right causes under the spotlight :3

Tinni posted: »

• Any good I might get the HD collection for the Ps Vita

Finally beat the Jak and Daxter HD collection, and it was a fun ride. (Jak 2 was HELL, though.)

• it's Mecico?

Well...You aren't seeing that car ever again.

kaleion posted: »

My car got stolen, good times... Actually I'm not even upset, sure my car and my favourite coat that was inside the car got stolen but I'

• My car got stolen, good times...

Actually I'm not even upset, sure my car and my favourite coat that was inside the car got stolen but I've lost more, it's like it doesn't even matter, I'm still reporting it but this is México, I'm never getting it back however reporting it will help to exonerate me of whatever crimes the asshole that stole t decides to commit next and considering I'm in the US database and so is my car mostly because they really believed I was a drug dealer last time I wound up there this is extremely important as I could otherwise wind up in jail, doesn't matter I guess, I mean it does but I can't say I care...

• I'm so sorry to hear that :'(

My car got stolen, good times... Actually I'm not even upset, sure my car and my favourite coat that was inside the car got stolen but I'

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88248/suicide

This exists...Someone asking ways to kill themselves...

I was going to take a break till Christmas but... I need to state my opinion around here, this is fucked up.

I'm not going to stop posting...I'm back...Going to ignore arguments from now on though.

• Welcome back! :) I guess you could say you were needed.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88248/suicide This exists...Someone asking ways to kill themselves... I was going to

Yeah, it's a great collection, they're just like the PS2 games, there maybe a few glitches here and there, but it still works and is fun. First time playing Jak 2 though, expect yourself dieing and screaming...ALOT.

• Sorry about your car :(. I hope things start looking up soon.

• Damn it, when i'm around I feel like people don't need me and wish I would leave but when I leave I see stuff like that.

Ugh...You don't know how conflicted I am about my life.

Welcome back! I guess you could say you were needed.

• Yeah, it's a great collection, they're just like the PS2 games, there maybe a few glitches here and there, but it still works and is fun.

First time playing Jak 2 though, expect yourself dieing and screaming...ALOT.

Any good I might get the HD collection for the Ps Vita

• I'm feeling the exact same thing, I'm actually thinking of leaving again, but I know I can't... It's just like when I was depressed but in another world. Somehow it keeps finding ways to torment me :P

Damn it, when i'm around I feel like people don't need me and wish I would leave but when I leave I see stuff like that. Ugh...You don't know how conflicted I am about my life.

• Mine is genetic, I can't help it just deal with it.

You should watch the Creatures.

I'm feeling the exact same thing, I'm actually thinking of leaving again, but I know I can't... It's just like when I was depressed but in another world. Somehow it keeps finding ways to torment me :P

• I don't know maybe get a motorcycle like I had originally planned?

Don't.

I'm not, I don't know I just can't give any fucks about anything anymore, it's like whatever last year was worse at least nobody has died th

• I'm not, I don't know I just can't give any fucks about anything anymore, it's like whatever last year was worse at least nobody has died this year so whatever, I'll just get another coat and I don't know maybe get a motorcycle like I had originally planned?

Eh... I'll think of something, I really gotta hurry on that reporting the car thing though...

I'm so sorry to hear that

• I'm pretty sure mine is too.

And I've never heard of that.

Mine is genetic, I can't help it just deal with it. You should watch the Creatures.

• Yeah the police is pretty fucking incompetent, plus the cop that I talked to said they never recovered his car and he's a cop, so yeah I'm not getting it back.

it's Mecico? Well...You aren't seeing that car ever again.

• Things won't look up they never do, but that's fine I can cope and deal with bad situations just fine, though on the bright side it's December and my birthday and bad shit is happening and I'm not the least bit insane, I'm perfectly calm and cool none of that vigilante bullshit from 2 years ago or that walking along the train tracks wanting to punch every single thing that is in front of me from last year, so it's all fine.

Sorry about your car . I hope things start looking up soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.