Comments

• edited December 2014

This is who I am

and this is what I like

GC, Sum and Blink and Mxpx rocking my room

if your looking for me

I'll be at the show

I could never find a better place to go

Until the day I die, I promise I won't change...

so you better give up!

I don't wanna be told to grow up!

and I don't wanna change

I just wanna have fun

I don't wanna be told to grow up!

and I don't wanna change

so you better give up

cause I'm not gonna change

I don't wanna grow up!

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon

• I hate this song with all my might.

Shake it up, shake up the happiness! Wake it up, wake up the happiness! Come on ya'll, it's Christmas time!

• Because I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' it, never not chasing a million things I want, and I am only as young as the minute is full of it.

• Everyone is posting song lyrics so...

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Should I do an experiment and deprive myself of sleep until I have psychosis/hallucinations for the sake of knowing what it is like when I have to write a character going through this same thing, or should I stick with the feeling that this may be somewhat unfavorable/very dangerous and just not do it at all?

Hm. Decisions, decisions.

Could I die from doing this? I'm planning on three days with no sleep, hopefully that'll be enough. Then, at midnight I'll get into the car after those three days and pretend I'm trapped in there. Will I go off the deep end? Will I ever be able to come back? I'll have to take extensive notes too so in case I forget the experience. I can do it over Christmas break in a week, but I'm very nervous. Should I start early? If I have no tests on Thursday and Friday, perhaps I can just go to school with no sleep at all. Maybe the added stress of school and no sleep will bring even worse effects, which would technically be sorta good. I've got four days to decide if I should do this or not. I really need to understand this. But I am veeeeeeery worried at the same time. urgh. Hard choices. ._.

• My dog is being a stupid bitchchicken.

• "Bitchchicken".

Alt text

My dog is being a stupid bitchchicken.

• edited December 2014

It's my new second favorite word. Only chucklefuck is above bitch-chicken.

Giraffehat posted: »

"Bitchchicken".

• I enjoy "asstampon", myself.

It's my new second favorite word. Only chucklefuck is above bitch-chicken.

• I wish I could give you a straight answer but I don't know. Just be safe!

Should I do an experiment and deprive myself of sleep until I have psychosis/hallucinations for the sake of knowing what it is like when I h

• I'll try!

I wish I could give you a straight answer but I don't know. Just be safe!

• Don't do it. When you lose it, you can't control yourself. You'll black out and do some stupid shit that you'll regret.

Should I do an experiment and deprive myself of sleep until I have psychosis/hallucinations for the sake of knowing what it is like when I h

• edited December 2014

So, like being drunk or something? (I've never been that either...) And I won't remember any of it? (That's what the notes would be for but if I black out I guess I'd never get to write them.)

Don't do it. When you lose it, you can't control yourself. You'll black out and do some stupid shit that you'll regret.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited December 2014

You can't die from that if it's only three days, 11-32 days without sleep will kill you.

You don't need to be so extreme for the sake of writing a realistic part, because most people don't know themselves how it would feel.. It doesn't have to be too real. You shouldn't do that.

• No, kinda like a demon has possessed you. Fuck I don't know how to explain it. And you might remember some of it, not much though.

So, like being drunk or something? (I've never been that either...) And I won't remember any of it? (That's what the notes would be for but if I black out I guess I'd never get to write them.)

• I'm currently procrastinating by listening to songs that fit certain parts of my TWDG fanfiction instead of writing the next chapter. That's weird, because the next chapter includes LilLee (Lilly/Lee) moments, and that pairing is one of my three OTPs.

• Welcome back Awesomeo... welcome back.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm not blaming rape victims for being raped, and I'm not saying she doesn't deserve respect if she models half-naked. Just saying that i

• Thank you... Thank you so much....

My dog is being a stupid bitchchicken.

• Don't do it, I went through that before. Trust me, sleep is a beautiful thing.

• I know I'm not wanted here, would me going away again would make people happier? I left because of that assumption, and just because Markd convinced me to come back I wanted to see if it's true or not.

Should I just fuck off?

Belan posted: »

Welcome back Awesomeo... welcome back.

• edited December 2014

I'm not sure if my previous comment seemed sarcastic or what, but that was a positive welcome back, not a negative one lol.

It's good to have you around, I more or less agree with your input here.

I know I'm not wanted here, would me going away again would make people happier? I left because of that assumption, and just because Markd convinced me to come back I wanted to see if it's true or not. Should I just fuck off?

• Looks cool B]

mr.quality posted: »

New avatar!

• It's alright, I guess feminism could never be countered by a man without being disqualified for lack of objectiveness.

And I'm well aware you were sarcastic, I just don't think there's a person in this world that actually likes me anymore, but that's ok I like them back :)

I'm not sure if my previous comment seemed sarcastic or what, but that was a positive welcome back, not a negative one lol. It's good to have you around, I more or less agree with your input here.

• Well, to be fair, one could use that logic and turn around and accuse feminists of having a non objective stance as well. In actuality, I would argue that it is feminists who are lacking in objectivity.

And I'm well aware you were sarcastic, I just don't think there's a person in this world that actually likes me anymore, but that's ok I like them back :)

I wasn't being sarcastic at all <_<

I would definitely say you are wanted here. A few heated debates shouldn't be enough to send you packing.

It's alright, I guess feminism could never be countered by a man without being disqualified for lack of objectiveness. And I'm well aware

• I procrastinate on my TWDG fanfics all the time. Like, I want to work on them but whenever I have time my muse dies for it. rurghrughh...

I'm currently procrastinating by listening to songs that fit certain parts of my TWDG fanfiction instead of writing the next chapter. That's

• They weren't.

I just left because the place was quieter that way, and I was right, people were happier.

Well, to be fair, one could use that logic and turn around and accuse feminists of having a non objective stance as well. In actuality, I wo

• You can't die directly from lack of sleep, but you can die indirectly. For example, depriving yourself of sleep and then driving can be quite deadly. Ironing a shirt and passing out in the middle won't have such good consequences, either. You can try sleep deprivation, but give yourself permission to wimp out, and don't do anything dangerous that requires attention for the duration.

• edited December 2014

I missed you, you were fun and Awesomeo. ;P

They weren't. I just left because the place was quieter that way, and I was right, people were happier.

• Thanks!

Looks cool B]

• Nice. :}

mr.quality posted: »

New avatar!

• Same! XD

I procrastinate on my TWDG fanfics all the time. Like, I want to work on them but whenever I have time my muse dies for it. rurghrughh...

• I've always wanted to know what that's like but yeah, It scares me too!

• :)

I missed you, you were fun and Awesomeo. ;P

• Questions for readers of my interactive stories:

http://strawpoll.me/3181744

http://strawpoll.me/3181750

Sign in to comment in this discussion.