upgrade to full season??

edited August 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
i bought the first episode with the credit i received for preordering ToMI is there any way to upgrade to the full season now (i dont want to buy the first episode twice lol) or am i going to have to wait untill the seasons over or something??

Comments

• edited June 2009
    you don't need to buy episode 1 again, since buying the remaining three episodes individually will cost you under 27 bucks. that's still better than paying 35$ for the complete season...
  • edited June 2009
    Emily has already stated in another thread that there will be an upgrade offer soon. - I guess the price will be $26, as for all their upgrades. If you can wait another week or two, you will know for sure.
    By the way, you just missed the opportunity to upgrade the game to the full series for only $16.95, as this offer expired yesterday.
  • edited June 2009
    yeah i realised that =( i bought the first episode with the code a few weeks ago and played.... and i didnt really love it and couldnt really get into it... but then i played a little further and absolutly loved the final battle against the queen so i decided to buy the entire thing... the day after the offer expired =(
  • edited July 2009
    wisp wrote: »
    you don't need to buy episode 1 again, since buying the remaining three episodes individually will cost you under 27 bucks. that's still better than paying 35$ for the complete season...
    But you cant get the DVD that way
  • edited July 2009
    If you purchase every episode in a season, TTG will allow you to get the DVD for free. If it's not available automatically in the store, then just email Support and they'll fix it up for you.
  • edited July 2009
    Well that's good, the upgrade only just came out, and I've already purchased the episodes one by one.
  • edited July 2009
    Hurray! I just got the upgrade for $20 but...

Buy 1 episode + upgrade = $29
    full season = $35?

There's something very odd about that. Must be some sort of limited time promotion?
  • edited July 2009
    Jayel wrote: »
    Buy 1 episode + upgrade = $29
    full season = $35?
    There's something very odd about that.
    Or you play the monkey island treasure hunt, get the "50% off full episode" discount coupon and buy the full game for just $17.50.
  • edited July 2009
    Or you play the monkey island treasure hunt, get the "50% off full episode" discount coupon and buy the full game for just $17.50.

you cant buy the full game with a half price episode coupon. And the 50% off a season coupon doesnt include ToMI.
    I just used my half price episode to buy Muzzled as I have read good reviews for it, its my first time playing Wallace+Gromit and i loved it! about to get the season upgrade :p found it very strange that buying an episode plus the upgrade is $6 cheaper than the entire season. This must be a mistake on Telltales part, why would anyone pay $35
  • edited July 2009
    I pre-ordered ToMI and got W&G ep.1 for free. Now upgraded to full season. So I paid only $19.95 for the whole season, which was nice:)
  • edited August 2009
    Here is my pro tip:

I preordered ToMI and got the first episode of W&G free, as many others did. If you are willing to spend a little time with the treasure hunt feature just launched (in other words, guess codes. 3 wheels @ 4 symbols per wheel = 64 combinations), you'll find a code for $5 off of any purchase 8.95 or more. The season upgrade for W&G is currently $19.95, which must be a mistake as others have noted. Use your code and purchase that and you've got the full W&G season for under 15 bucks!

Not bad, eh?
  • edited August 2009
    It's not a mistake, it's a sale.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.