Who swore loyalty to Margaery?

Comments

• Me too. And you know what? No regrets, I hate Cersei :P

• I wanted to... But Margaery asked me to tell Cersei what she wanted to hear. I felt that swearing to her would be great for her ego, but not great for her when it came to Cersei.

• I don't really understand why anyone would, as Margaery straight up told you to say whatever it took to appease Cersei. Unless of course your goal was to piss Cersei off, which realistically doesn't seem like a very good idea either lol.

• I did, I already fucked up by agreeing that the Starks were traitors trying to please her.. So eh I was like forget it. Fuck Cersei. Fuck the king. xD

• but Margaery will be upset when you don't choose to protect her.

Belan posted: »

I don't really understand why anyone would, as Margaery straight up told you to say whatever it took to appease Cersei. Unless of course your goal was to piss Cersei off, which realistically doesn't seem like a very good idea either lol.

• edited December 2014

But Margaery won't order your beheading if you piss her off

but Margaery will be upset when you don't choose to protect her.

• I didn't. I knew Marge wouldn't feel hurt or anything, since she's the one who told me to try to appease the Queen no matter what,

• edited December 2014

Yeah I did, I initially tried sucking up to Cersei (as advised) but it backfired horribly, so I went you know what, enough with this charade might as well let it all out ...and it felt soo good

• I tried my best to make Cersei happy but she saw that I was trying too hard. But no in the end I swore loyalty to the King which ultimately made her happy enough. Also I'm more scared of the Lannister's then the Tyrell's so swearing loyalty to Margaery is a bit dangerous.

• I felt the same. I hoped Margie would understand. You don't cross Cercei unless you have a knife behind your own back.

derella posted: »

I wanted to... But Margaery asked me to tell Cersei what she wanted to hear. I felt that swearing to her would be great for her ego, but not great for her when it came to Cersei.

• I'm not familiar with the show so I don't know what Cersei can do but I really enjoyed pissing her off, so yeah I swore allegiance to Margaery

• I did. I wish I knew what percentage chose to also. But, you can't view the choices on Xbox one :/

• edited December 2014

Words are cheap. If there's anything that Sansa's story arc taught me, it's that if you want to survive in King's Landing you'll have to be prepared to lick some serious boot.

• i followed Duncan's advice and used my head while it's still attached to my shoulders, so nope.
    i assume it will make difference by having margaery return the favor in some way later.

• You actually are loyal to Margaery because of that, she told you to say anything that pleases Queen Cersei and if you please her, it's because Margaery asked you to.

I wanted to... But Margaery asked me to tell Cersei what she wanted to hear. I felt that swearing to her would be great for her ego, but not great for her when it came to Cersei.

• edited December 2014

I just checked(I'm on PC). Only 27% chose Margaery.

I did. I wish I knew what percentage chose to also. But, you can't view the choices on Xbox one

• Choices differ on platform. 50% of Xbox players could have sworn loyalty while maybe only 30% of Playstation players did

• I did. I expect Cersei to remember me not as one of the many nameless girls kneeling down before her, but as a daughter of the North, loyal to her kin, brave enough to tell it straight in her eyes.

Seriously, fuck the King. My Mira isn't going to be Sansa 2.0.

• I swore loyalty to Margaery. Angering Cersei is amusing.

• I swore loyalty to Margaery too, because I don't like Cersei .-.

• I figured Cercei had built up some serious dislike towards me because of my previous vague and defiant choices, so I didn't really think any oaths of shallow fealty would appease her. Also, during my first play through I usually react with my gut more than anything else, and my gut told Cercei to take a hike :p

• I did. I suspect I'll pay for it later, but I tend to go with my gut on the first playthrough.

• And yet Margaery is visibly disappointed. Very frustrating, makes her out to be a liar with all her talk of asking you to lie for Cersei.

prink34320 posted: »

You actually are loyal to Margaery because of that, she told you to say anything that pleases Queen Cersei and if you please her, it's because Margaery asked you to.

• I did. She was nice.

• Well how else was she supposed to react when possibly her closest friend is swearing loyalty to her husband over her.

And yet Margaery is visibly disappointed. Very frustrating, makes her out to be a liar with all her talk of asking you to lie for Cersei.

• edited December 2014

I swore loyalty to Margaery and would do it again in a heartbeat, no regrets.

I kneeled before Cersei, said Joffrey was "the rightful king" and said I'd help the crown when I could (which I do regret that) -- but hell no am I swearing allegiance to that douchebag, Joffrey.

• I swore loyalty to Margaery simply because she might have a chance of helping the Forresters, and I don't think Cersei will ever help them.

Also because

Alt text

• @ Joffery

• On my first playthrough I chose the King to appease Cersei because I know what happens when you cross a Lannister.
    When I replayed the part I chose Margaery to see what would happen. I must have replayed that scene a hundred times, it's so addicting.

• I don't think it matters much but I swore loyalty to the one true king(which is not Joffrey). But it was obviously a lie, I know that, Margaery knows that and so does Cersei... Words mean nothing in a world like this, when the real conflict comes I'll do what's right :D

• Because Margaery told Mira to say anything to appease Cersei. "Your heart may feel one thing, but you must say another"

Mareko posted: »

@ Joffery

• If there's anything that Telltale taught me, it's that choices don't really matter.

You can lick Bolton's boot as much as you want, Ethan dies anyway.

By the same logic I figure that if Mira is supposed to stay alive, she will regardless of how submissive or defiant you will be. If she has to die, it's because her death was written by Telltale anyway. So I'd rather act the way I want my characters to act.

Only moment I care about survival is during QTEs. I don't believe for one minute Telltale will make matter of life and death (for playable characters at least) decisions depending on dialogue choices. If they do, then it will be a first.

Mikejames posted: »

Words are cheap. If there's anything that Sansa's story arc taught me, it's that if you want to survive in King's Landing you'll have to be prepared to lick some serious boot.

• Fair enough, but I still aim for choices that I see as sensible in the given situation.

Besides, saving side characters isn't unheard of (granted, they'll likely die half an hour later if recent trends continue).

If there's anything that Telltale taught me, it's that choices don't really matter. You can lick Bolton's boot as much as you want, Ethan

• edited January 2015

I'm on iPhone and I can only see the results of five choices. Where do I see the rest of my choices?

Alt text

• edited January 2015

I swore my loyalty to the king when asked. Then, by picking the right dialogue choice, i confirmed my true loyalty to Maergery. So i pleased everyone and felt good with myself for managing to pull it off

• wasnt that a stupid thing to do ? margaery asked for us to please cersei no matter what

Sign in to comment in this discussion.