The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• [removed]

My new school picture, how do I look?

• It's not a joke...It's real, but i think Telltale will make something enjoyable.

Telltale's Minecraft...Is...This a joke?

• I personaly trust them with anything they get their hands on.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It's not a joke...It's real, but i think Telltale will make something enjoyable.

• edited December 2014

You look just fine. :}

• I usually think that but...No...Not Minecraft.

This...This has seriously made me question Telltale, why the fuck would they do this? Out of all of the options of every fucking universe they chose the one with no story, no characters, no stationary world, no point.

It's not a joke...It's real, but i think Telltale will make something enjoyable.

• Yeah, 007 Spectre is screwed (And that sucks) but Kim doesn't have to act like he has no involvement in the hacking, It's clear now that he or his allies do, Sony is screwed though....

No big surprise honestly. If the leader sees themselves in a movie that is about 2 interviews trying to assassinate, of course they're going

• Same here. It does sound like a weird choice, but it's Telltale we'll talking about, they'll make it into something good.

blueneon posted: »

I personaly trust them with anything they get their hands on.

• There are few things in this world worse than biting into a chocolate and discovering it contains toffee hidden beneath the surface.

• It probably wouldn't have even been on my list of things i want Telltale to make, but I'll wait and see, hopefully they make something good...Hopefully.

I usually think that but...No...Not Minecraft. This...This has seriously made me question Telltale, why the fuck would they do this? Out

• You look great. :]

• I think they will do just fine, it is TT we are talking about after all.

Same here. It does sound like a weird choice, but it's Telltale we'll talking about, they'll make it into something good.

• Indeed. :3

blueneon posted: »

I think they will do just fine, it is TT we are talking about after all.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited December 2014

chose the one with no story, no characters, no stationary world, no point.

That's exactly why they picked Minecraft. They can basically do whatever they want with it. No restrictions.

I usually think that but...No...Not Minecraft. This...This has seriously made me question Telltale, why the fuck would they do this? Out

• Too salty.

J-Master posted: »

Yep, no point.

• Wow, I just saw this on the forums, Not a lot to work with and lot's of other stuff I would prefer but I'll try to be optimistic......

Telltale's Minecraft...Is...This a joke?

• edited December 2014

Yep, no point.

• That is the worst reasoning...

"Hey, a world with no point...Let's try to make one!"

Why?! It's a game where you make your own story, this is a fucking cash grab.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

chose the one with no story, no characters, no stationary world, no point. That's exactly why they picked Minecraft. They can basically do whatever they want with it. No restrictions.

• Nope, I'm not wasting any money on this...I might even have to leave once those children arrive and ruin this place.

It probably wouldn't have even been on my list of things i want Telltale to make, but I'll wait and see, hopefully they make something good...Hopefully.

• Optimistic!

About what!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Wow, I just saw this on the forums, Not a lot to work with and lot's of other stuff I would prefer but I'll try to be optimistic......

• Why Minecraft? If they really wanted to do whatever they want, why not just create their OWN IP? Doing Minecraft is so pointless, it doesn't warrant ANY STORY.

chose the one with no story, no characters, no stationary world, no point. That's exactly why they picked Minecraft. They can basically do whatever they want with it. No restrictions.

• Instead of complaining and whining, let's just wait until it comes out. We know NOTHING about it. My prediction is going to be something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHvx9fvt9Q

That is the worst reasoning... "Hey, a world with no point...Let's try to make one!" Why?! It's a game where you make your own story, this is a fucking cash grab.

• edited December 2014

Fine by me, i won't force you to buy it. :P

I'm probably not going to play it either, but I'm going to wait until we have more news on it before i make my choice.

And let's hope the children don't make the forum unbearable.

Nope, I'm not wasting any money on this...I might even have to leave once those children arrive and ruin this place.

• I already made my choice...I can't stand Minecraft and this game is fucking sickening.

The children will ruin this damn place.

Fine by me, i won't force you to buy it. :P I'm probably not going to play it either, but I'm going to wait until we have more news on it before i make my choice. And let's hope the children don't make the forum unbearable.

• Maybe.... no, not that, No, No, SALTLICKS! Everything is shaped like a Saltlick! :D That's a thing xD

Optimistic! About what!

• I have ALL right to state my opinion about this!

We know it's Minecraft...A game with NOTHING!

And what the hell is that video... You know the funny thing is that people can make these damn things and there's no reason to fucking waste any resources on this.

Instead of complaining and whining, let's just wait until it comes out. We know NOTHING about it. My prediction is going to be something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHvx9fvt9Q

• Maybe they can work with this? I doubt it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VWsq1JXVWY

J-Master posted: »

Why Minecraft? If they really wanted to do whatever they want, why not just create their OWN IP? Doing Minecraft is so pointless, it doesn't warrant ANY STORY.

• Salt123s Movie of the Day....Previously: First Blood Today: Looper

Alt text

• ^

Maybe they can work with this? I doubt it though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VWsq1JXVWY

• Okay, I really hope you don't leave because of a influx of children. :<

I already made my choice...I can't stand Minecraft and this game is fucking sickening. The children will ruin this damn place.

• For an influx of children? No.

Leave for an influx of annoying,self righteous, spoiled children...Yes.

Okay, I really hope you don't leave because of a influx of children. :<

• Salty, huh? Not even going to bother.

I have ALL right to state my opinion about this! We know it's Minecraft...A game with NOTHING! And what the hell is that video... You

• Kinda Salty yeah....xD

Salty, huh? Not even going to bother.

• This game's gonna be shit, I'm not salty i'm stating what we will all find out.

Salty, huh? Not even going to bother.

• Hmm...You have a point. :P

For an influx of children? No. Leave for an influx of annoying,self righteous, spoiled children...Yes.

• edited December 2014

more creepy pics i found

Alt text

second one won't work:(

• That was kind of lame....and not that funny. It's still pointless.

Instead of complaining and whining, let's just wait until it comes out. We know NOTHING about it. My prediction is going to be something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHvx9fvt9Q

• Wow...Minecraft! I'm...I'm excited, honestly. So many different ways they could take it. Feels like I'm a minority though XD

• Im optimistic too ik telltale could probably do great things with it

ComingSoon posted: »

Wow...Minecraft! I'm...I'm excited, honestly. So many different ways they could take it. Feels like I'm a minority though XD

• I was pissed off that TT were making a Minecraft game, but then I realised, "Oh. This doesn't negatively affect my life in literally ANY way. Silly me." Then I moved on and stopped complaining, stopped wasting my time and started worrying/thinking about ACTUAL problems.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.