The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• i finally pissed. It felt like I was holding it in for 3 hours like right after you start peeing but you're not done.
    Thanks by the way :D

That fucking sucks...I would be so upset....I can feel the phantom pain. Well, I hope you recover fast.

• I know that feeing....Long car trips... I'm clapping for that piss!

No problem!

i finally pissed. It felt like I was holding it in for 3 hours like right after you start peeing but you're not done. Thanks by the way

• ...I wonder if Sprocket killed himself...I hope not. :/

• I hope not either.

...I wonder if Sprocket killed himself...I hope not.

• ...I wish the Mods left it open...I know about the whole community rules but...Maybe we could have talked him out of it?

I hope not either.

• Glory to FMA Brotherhood!
    • Alt text
  • Hello.

• Hi Golden.

Hola.

• How's it going, Coming?

ComingSoon posted: »

Hi Golden.

• I'm talking about the one where he gets shot in the chest in "No Going Back"

• Voltaire

Dragged into a war we don't want to fight no matter our ambitions.

@CrazyGeorge

Can you relate to this?

• Hold on, you moved?! Holy shit! Well anyway, like I said, I'm going to try make everything right for everyone here and there.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I don't know if I can, dude. I can't help but lose interest here. I had tons of fun here before I went to the Dominican Republic last summer, but it just doesn't feel the same for me anymore.

• edited December 2014

Alt textAlt text

• Oh I hold a grudge, i'm not going to lie. Honestly these Forums are peaceful, there's no reason to bring them back to start problems, they're happy in their Skype.

I haven't really seen anyone upset about them leaving, it's actually come to a consensus that's it's kinda for the better. I never saw a lot of people anywhere else on the Fourms, they treated this like their property. It was upsetting... You can't fix everything... Just give up and relax buddy.

That's the thing, a lot of folks are so damn butthurt about all this it can't be fixed. At least not as easily. But fuck, I'm going to do my

• ^_^

Thanks. :P

-_-

• -_-

Ahem Spoiler tag.

• edited December 2014

Got to make fries and drink mango orange juice.

If that bitch-chicken sister of mine drank all of it I'm going to flip a thousand shits backwards into an alternate dimension where trees fall from the sky and rain grows from the ground.

Sometimes I forget to feed myself and I cry when I regret it.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Oh I hold a grudge, i'm not going to lie. Honestly these Forums are peaceful, there's no reason to bring them back to start problems, they'r

• No dude! As a vacation xD I still live in New York, lol

Hold on, you moved?! Holy shit! Well anyway, like I said, I'm going to try make everything right for everyone here and there.

• How on earth... is any of this... peaceful?! This is all just false peace, all everyone did is just attack each other for no reason. All we accomplished was the fact the hatred is what drives people away. All we did is make ourselves better for hurting someone else! That is false hope. Remember, Paladin? When you said there was a cycle of hatred here? That is exactly what I'm trying to stop.

!

• Oh xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

No dude! As a vacation xD I still live in New York, lol

• I meant now, hell, it was shit here before. Now people are actually talking, there aren't any bad arguments, people are having fun. No one feels entitled to keep this thread alive because it brings back memories. We got rid of most, if not all, of the people who start shit on here for no reason. You think they did anything else, hell, they all left because they told Awesomeo to either follow their rules or fuck off. This is the future, the beginning of the cycle again...It will be happy for months.

There is a cycle of hatred and it's over for this year. Around Christmas and New Year is when it restarts, then it's peaceful or months till after Summer then it gets shitty. It's over...You can't solve this...It's finally over.

How on earth... is any of this... peaceful?! This is all just false peace, all everyone did is just attack each other for no reason. All we

• I'm doing okay, considering. How about you?

How's it going, Coming?

• Pretty shit. :/

But...Other than that....Shit.

I'm doing okay, considering. How about you?

• sigh

Why art thou always sad?

Pretty shit. But...Other than that....Shit.

• Dunno why I thought about this, but it would've been cute\cool if Lee wore Clem's hat until he found her in Episode 5.

• Life my dear friend.

sigh Why art thou always sad?

• Life my dear friend.

• I know...Just... I want some snow.

Life wasn't created to be sad dear friend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYCpWblDKok

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

One fine day in the middle of the night,

Two dead boys got up to fight,

Back to back they faced each other,

Drew their swords and shot each other,

One was blind and the other couldn't see

So they chose a dummy for a referee.

A blind man went to see fair play,

A dumb man went to shout "hooray!"

A paralyzed donkey passing by,

Kicked the blind man in the eye,

Knocked him through a nine inch wall,

Into a dry ditch and drowned them all,

A deaf policeman heard the noise,

And came to arrest the two dead boys,

If you don't believe this story’s true,

Ask the blind man he saw it too!

• edited December 2014

Agreed. All I've been getting is drizzles down in NY. Oh how i earn for some snow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

I know...Just... I want some snow.

• Some nice old snow for my city and New York!

It needs to be a white Christmas!

Agreed. All I've been getting is drizzles down in NY. Oh how i earn for some snow... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Too long didn't read!

• I had one little storm, barely 2 inches. It's kind of annoying, I want at most 6 inches, just not enough to cancel school.

But why is no snow depressing you?!?!?!?//
    ?!
    !??
    !/
    !??////

?!?!?!?????????????????
    !?
    1?
    /1/1

I know...Just... I want some snow.

• I'm not depressed. XD

My life is just shit right now...

I had one little storm, barely 2 inches. It's kind of annoying, I want at most 6 inches, just not enough to cancel school. But why is no snow depressing you?!?!?!?// ?! !?? !/ !??//// ?!?!?!????????????????? !? 1? /1/1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.