The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm having mild emotional problems that's what it means.

....Um....What?

• Well, Calm down buddy. Okay? :P

Don't light Cacti on fire...Okay?

I'm having mild emotional problems that's what it means.

• Now I'm mocking your points? Yeah, you should definitely stay in the shadows if you don't have any other "argument" to throw at me. You do realize you didn't even adress 70% of my points, right? I'm still waiting for you to prove my example is not valid, to explain how you are not in the wrong for talking out of your butt without having an actual clue about anything, etc. But I'm mocking your points....okay then....

Markd4547 posted: »

I agree it is fruitless I'm trying to be constructive and your just mocking my points so why waste anymore of my time this is going nowhere we made our own points and you didn't add anything so it's over I respect your opinion

• okay honestly that comment made me smile :)

Btw For real do you have any idea what i could do to control my anime watching addiction?

Extremely happy and caring voice coming up. No problem! I love helping out my friends! ^-^

• Um...Limit the videos you watch a day?

Lord_EAA posted: »

okay honestly that comment made me smile Btw For real do you have any idea what i could do to control my anime watching addiction?

• fuck this shit with two flaming cacti

That's going to be a thing now. Most random thing I've heard all day. Hope you feel better soon though. :D

most definitely fuck this shit with two flaming cacti i am so done

• I don't like Tauriel simply because it seems she was created only so they could put romance into the Hobbit films. Kind of cheapens the movie imo. Especially since there was no romance to begin with in The Hobbit, because it's irrelevant to the story.

fallandir posted: »

Yeah, me too. Probably. All I've seen was a little movie scrap about Tauriel and I just hate her character, therefore it didn't appealed to me. Oh, and I saw an interview with Smaug. It was funny.

• edited December 2014

Love it will not betray, dismay, or enslave you

It will set you free

Be more like the man you were made to be

There is a design

An alignment to cry

Of my heart to see

the beauty of love as it was made to be

I am addicted to this song why did this happen to me.

• Imagine an alternate universe where lemons tasted like bananas and bananas tasted like lemons

if I could make alternate universes switching fruit flavors would definitely be the first thing to alternate on my list

• I shall be okay, if I calm down. .-.

fuck this shit with two flaming cacti That's going to be a thing now. Most random thing I've heard all day. Hope you feel better soon though.

• I am addicted to this song why did this happen to me.

Is this apart of the lyrics? :P

Love it will not betray, dismay, or enslave you It will set you free Be more like the man you were made to be There is a design

• you might find this very hard to belive but......that actually never occured to me......wow

Um...Limit the videos you watch a day?

• I sense sarcasm...

you might find this very hard to belive but......that actually never occured to me......wow

• No, but that rhymes and I never noticed! :O Now you pointed it out. .3.

I am addicted to this song why did this happen to me. Is this apart of the lyrics? :P

• Glad to be of service.

No, but that rhymes and I never noticed! :O Now you pointed it out. .3.

• half and half

i was trying to be a bit sarcastic but it litteraly did not come into my options so yeah SERIOUSLY thanks :)

I sense sarcasm...

• Well, you're welcome then. XD

half and half i was trying to be a bit sarcastic but it litteraly did not come into my options so yeah SERIOUSLY thanks

• Getting burned out on Anime? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA as an anime manga artist (whom actually draws a lot of Fairy Tail art ;) ) I can say.... It happens.

Honestly, I usually switch it up when I get burned out on Anime or anything else for that matter. Like, watch a full arc so that you don't get on a cliffhanger in the middle of a exciting story arc. When that arc is over, start doing something else. Usually, my cycle is like this. Go to anime, then after getting burned out, I play video games like Mass Effect, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Resident Evil. So, it's like a balance between super happy awesome fun times, to serious, sometimes grim, and more realistic fun times. The cycle continues, so you get burned out on whatever you replace it with, and you go back to Anime. But then anime gets boring, so you go back to video games. But then....

So, yeah, it just works out that way. It's okay to get burned out on it, just find something else you love. :)

Guys i need your help!!!!!!! I have recently become addicted to an anime (Fairy tail) and i CAN'T STOP WATCHING ....its become a problem.

Getting burned out on Anime? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA as an anime manga artist (whom actually draws a lot of Fairy Tail art ) I can say.... It happen

• XD ............how the hell did i not see that as an option .........HOW?

Well, you're welcome then. XD

• Also, if you get bored of anime, it might just be that one particular anime. There is so many different types, to be honest Fairy Tail is one of the most uplifting and fun anime's out there. So, maybe watch something more serious, or less over the top?

And no problem, I love anime but I have only ever watched a few different ones. XD

thanks you were really helpfull

• No idea. XD

XD ............how the hell did i not see that as an option .........HOW?

• Me too ive only compleated about 3

ps if youre looking for any recomendations try Romeo X Juliet ( ps it has almost nothing to do with the play and yet its amazing) but be warned the ending leaves you feeling...............you'll see IF you see......it

And again thanks for the advice

Also, if you get bored of anime, it might just be that one particular anime. There is so many different types, to be honest Fairy Tail is on

• edited December 2014

My dog has fleas and I'm literally picking them off of him with Another One bites the Dust playing in the back.

• edited December 2014

The dragon was cool though, I thought Hobbit 2 was enjoyable, even though the third act FUCKING DRAGGED. I don't think I've been so bored in a movie theater since Superman Returns, granted I was young at the time, but still.

Tinni posted: »

I don't like Tauriel simply because it seems she was created only so they could put romance into the Hobbit films. Kind of cheapens the movi

• I feel pretty,

Oh, so pretty,

I feel pretty, and witty and GAAAAAYYYYYY!

HAHAHAHA! FUCK! That was probably one of the most awkward moments of my life.

• Yeah, the dragon is pretty sick. Best part of the movie imo. Amazing design and animation too.

Alt text

J-Master posted: »

The dragon was cool though, I thought Hobbit 2 was enjoyable, even though the third act FUCKING DRAGGED. I don't think I've been so bored in a movie theater since Superman Returns, granted I was young at the time, but still.

• edited December 2014

FUCKING LOVED THAT DRAGON.

Yeah, the dragon is pretty sick. Best part of the movie imo. Amazing design and animation too.

• Featuring: clicking dots... choosing dialogue.... walking.....AND CLICKING MORE DOTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj5Y3jGf-CI

• I was going to say that!

...Drugs. :P

• Beat you to it!

I was going to say that!

• This time...

Beat you to it!

• And all the ones coming...

Looks at CornPopper

I'm watching you. :P

This time...

• edited December 2014

I didn't know you watch anime! I watch anime too, though I'd call myself more of a casual anime fan, because I've only seen a handful and only watch them occasionally.:)

Also, if you get bored of anime, it might just be that one particular anime. There is so many different types, to be honest Fairy Tail is on

• I'm too scared of people.

• It's cause we're so awesome. ;D I'm more of a casual fan too. I'm very picky on my anime / manga, but I love to draw and it was just kinda the style I developed so I am also an anime/manga artist. :>

My all time favorite might have to be Zoids or Inuyasha. I started watching it as a kid on Toonami on Cartoon Network when they played stuff like Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z, and I've just been hooked ever since. XD Which juans do you watch? XD

I didn't know you watch anime! I watch anime too, though I'd call myself more of a casual anime fan, because I've only seen a handful and only watch them occasionally.:)

• Well I'm fapping right now so I would appreciate it if you would stop.

And all the ones coming... Looks at CornPopper I'm watching you. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.