• Yep :) Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Does that mean i can count you in?

• Does that mean i can count you in? :3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sounds Cool

• Is this Town of Salem?

I was thinking about doing a game of Werewolves and i wanted to know who would play. And for those who don't know what it is here's a som

• Yeah, It sounds a lot like it, I love that game.

Is this Town of Salem?

• ...No.

I'm too tired to explain.

I don't know what that is...Could you tell me? XD

• I don't know what that is...Could you tell me? XD

Is this Town of Salem?

• Your...Your reply...It was killed! D: @Saltlick123

Yep :) Alt text

Awesome!

Does that mean i can count you in?

• Ah yes. I recall ZackScott doing that. Count me in.

I was thinking about doing a game of Werewolves and i wanted to know who would play. And for those who don't know what it is here's a som

• ...No.

>

I'm too tired to explain.

That's okay, lucky for me i can always google it.

• Cool.

And i saw that, it's going to be fun.

Ah yes. I recall ZackScott doing that. Count me in.

• Salem, Massachusetts, was the site of the Salem Witch Trials, which resulted in 20 people being executed from February 1692 to May 1693 on accounts of witchcraft.

• edited December 2014

Sure m8. I'll play with you B]

• The game.

Salem, Massachusetts, was the site of the Salem Witch Trials, which resulted in 20 people being executed from February 1692 to May 1693 on accounts of witchcraft.

• How would we do this?

Cool. And i saw that, it's going to be fun.

• You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal

Common Golden i want a real challenge

Mystery Lyrics of the Day: Michael Jackson- "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, _____________"

• edited December 2014

Mostly with PMs for the Werewolves voting on who to kill.

But I'll make a thread soon, where everything else will happen.

How would we do this?

• ...Alright, you asked for it....Tomorrow.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal Common Golden i want a real challenge

• Yes!

• What about a chatzy?

Mostly with PMs for the Werewolves voting on who to kill. But I'll make a thread soon, where everything else will happen.

• Maybe for voting, but I'll have to think it all through.

What about a chatzy?

• I guess? :P Time zones though. I'm not sure how it will work, but I guess I'm in.

• You guys buying anything during the steam winter sale? Still don't know what to buy yet...

• We should all play that one day, a full game of forum users :D

Is this Town of Salem?

• We should.

We should all play that one day, a full game of forum users

• Awesome, and voting would be open for a little while, hopefully 'niff for most people to vote.

I guess? :P Time zones though. I'm not sure how it will work, but I guess I'm in.

• Same Here,not sure yet....

JustinCage posted: »

You guys buying anything during the steam winter sale? Still don't know what to buy yet...

• Nice! :P Is there anything you want us to post?

Okay, I've made the thread. Link: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88620/forum-werewolf?new=1

• NoHopeLeft posted: »

• @Raging_Blades

Nice! :P Is there anything you want us to post?

Yes, just make yourself known, that's all.

Okay, I've made the thread. Link: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88620/forum-werewolf?new=1

• I'm stuck between these titles right now.

TWAU- A game I've been realllllllly wanting for a while now.

"This War of Mine"- It reminds me of Spec ops: The Line which is a win on its own. It sounds depression as shit too, which has always been a thing for me.

"The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim- I heard its massive as fucking Jupiter and has an endless quest system to boot.

Right now I can only pick one of them.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Same Here,not sure yet....

• Is Minecraft going to be rated M too? I can see Steve dropping the F bomb here and there XD

• Nope.

Is Minecraft going to be rated M too? I can see Steve dropping the F bomb here and there XD

• It's finally Friday!

• I bought MGS ground zeroes, MGS rising, EYE divine supremacy and state of decay.

Also, you shouldn't have bought Skyrim, you wasted your money.

JustinCage posted: »

I'm stuck between these titles right now. TWAU- A game I've been realllllllly wanting for a while now. "This War of Mine"- It reminds

• I still have Monday and Tuesday before break >.>

It's finally Friday!

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Good Morning~!

• despite what people there said borderlands did have enough story to make a good game there was enough story in borderlands 2 alone to do it minecraft on the other hand.... there is literally nothing

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Well, i saw some threads before TftB was released saying : How the f*ck will this work? Borderlands is a FPS, it barely has any story, and i

• Heya

Good Morning~!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.