The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's cool, the survival aspect is really in depth.

JustinCage posted: »

Also, you shouldn't have bought Skyrim, you wasted your money. Actually I didn't buy any of them yet. I was thinking of buying it, b

• Look! It's a super rainbow dragon,it's time to call the blue lawyers and their magic rabbit.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey guys what the most random thing you can type?

• I'm the dinosaur, I busted the fuck out of school!

Saltlick123 posted: »

People getting out for Christmas............

• Potatoes.

• Potatoes What?

Potatoes.

• Time baby watch over you.

• May he always

Gary-Oak posted: »

Time baby watch over you.

• Just potatoes...

Potatoes What?

• I'm tired as hell...Well, time to do my LYRIC CHALLENGE!!!

Since someone requested me to make this harder...I'll chose from one of my personal favorite and generally artists...

Voltaire

"There's a bat they call Lestat, who will sink his teeth in you, you might meet a creature from the swampy black lagoon, and if the moon is full, you might meet the Loup-Garou. Don't go by the river side (Don't go by the river side!), I said don't go by that river side (He said don't go by that river side) Don't go by that river side (Why's that?), Cause you might meet ____________ "

If someone gets this i'll be impressed.

• Lyric Challenge Friday Bonus!

Voltaire

Honestly this one is funny and I doubt anyone will get this. XD

"Help me go on the radio and say the words I can't. You got to sing along to make this song, the dirtiest song that ain't. Come on, ma'am, won't you give me a hand and say the words I can't. You got to sing along to make this song, the dirtiest song that ain't.

Her husband was a trucker, he was a filthy mother ________, I didn't wanna wrastle, with this no good stickin ________. I heard him come through the kitchen door, when I was banging his filthy _________. I knew I'd end up in a ditch, if he caught me ridin his __________."

I promise...You all are thinking the wrong way. :P

• Oh ...........you know coming from such a creavitive person as yourself thats kind of .......dissapointing

Just potatoes...

• :P

It's suppose to be random, what if you have a random man walk up to you and say potato then walk off?

Oh ...........you know coming from such a creavitive person as yourself thats kind of .......dissapointing

• I guess

Sry but i was kinda expecting something like POTATOCYBORGGIANTREX WITH PIZZA THROWING KITTEN ALIEN LEGS AND EYE BEAMS THAT SHOOT WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P It's suppose to be random, what if you have a random man walk up to you and say potato then walk off?

• Cries because you don't accept my answer.

I guess Sry but i was kinda expecting something like POTATOCYBORGGIANTREX WITH PIZZA THROWING KITTEN ALIEN LEGS AND EYE BEAMS THAT SHOOT WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I KNOW THAT THIS IS WRONG AND I NEVER HAVE HEARD THIS SONG BUT I'LL DO IT ANYWAYS

Her husband was a trucker, he was a filthy mother fucker, I didn't wanna wrastle, with this no good stickin asshole. I heard him come through the kitchen door, when I was banging his filthy bitch. I knew I'd end up in a ditch, if he caught me ridin his dick.

THEREEE ART

Lyric Challenge Friday Bonus! Voltaire Honestly this one is funny and I doubt anyone will get this. XD "Help me go on the radio and

• Nooo dont i was just..............Bettering what was already perfect....wait no i was........i was......KIDDING

YEAH I WAS KIDDING BECOUSE THATS WHAT KIDDISH PEOPLE DO THEY.....KID

Cries because you don't accept my answer.

• :P

Nope, wrong lyrics.

ComingSoon posted: »

I KNOW THAT THIS IS WRONG AND I NEVER HAVE HEARD THIS SONG BUT I'LL DO IT ANYWAYS Her husband was a trucker, he was a filthy mother fucke

• I don't think that I can see you, at least, one of the best thing to say that you can get it. You are the best of the best. I just want to be the first half of this. You can do it again and again for me! You know what? I love you.

• ComingSoon posted: »

I KNOW THAT THIS IS WRONG AND I NEVER HAVE HEARD THIS SONG BUT I'LL DO IT ANYWAYS Her husband was a trucker, he was a filthy mother fucke

• X'D of course it was I have no idea what this is XD i just knew once you said "you are all thinking the wrong way" i was like WOOP imma do it anyways

:P Nope, wrong lyrics.

• Take a listen to the actual song. :P

X'D of course it was I have no idea what this is XD i just knew once you said "you are all thinking the wrong way" i was like WOOP imma do it anyways

• Comig you never dissapoint do you?

I don't think that I can see you, at least, one of the best thing to say that you can get it. You are the best of the best. I just want to be the first half of this. You can do it again and again for me! You know what? I love you.

• ...But I do?

Comig you never dissapoint do you?

• is there...IS THERE...NO LYRICS...IN THE SPACE

Voltaire

• I promise...You all are thinking the wrong way. :P

:P

Help me go on the radio and say the words I can't. You got to sing along to make this song, the dirtiest song that ain't.

You got to sing along to make this song, the dirtiest song that ain't.

the dirtiest song that ain't.

I told you. XD

is there...IS THERE...NO LYRICS...IN THE SPACE

• You know what? I love you.

Comig you never dissapoint do you?

• I got into an argument with a Feminist today and won. :P

She didn't even know what she was preaching...Funny when that happens, plus I had the teacher on my side.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ( okay to be serious im just jking i honestly just wanted to make that giant cyborg trex quote thing and it got out of hand sry.....:(

...But I do?

• Thanks Coming :)

You know what? I love you.

• I'm just messing with you buddy. XD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ( okay to be serious im just jking i honestly just wanted to make that giant cyborg trex quote thing and it got out of hand sry.....:(

• O THANK GOD............ i mean yeah i totally knew that and was just ........um jking about jking....... I in no way took that seriously

I'm just messing with you buddy. XD

• ;P

O THANK GOD............ i mean yeah i totally knew that and was just ........um jking about jking....... I in no way took that seriously

• <3

Thanks Coming

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

Alt text

I got into an argument with a Feminist today and won. :P She didn't even know what she was preaching...Funny when that happens, plus I had the teacher on my side.

• I love how she said that Feminism is for the equality of everyone...Rich, poor, black, white, men, and women...It was funny telling her she is dead wrong then having the teacher back me up.

• edited December 2014

Oh no, not Voltaire i don't know their songs XD, you win this round Golden

I'll still try though

"There's a bat they call Lestat, who will sink his teeth in you, you might meet a creature from the swampy black lagoon, and if the moon is full, you might meet the Loup-Garou. Don't go by the river side (Don't go by the river side!), I said don't go by that river side (He said don't go by that river side) Don't go by that river side (Why's that?), Cause you might meet him"

I'm tired as hell...Well, time to do my LYRIC CHALLENGE!!! Since someone requested me to make this harder...I'll chose from one of my per

• Very close but no.

The answer is "Cause you might meet me if you do."

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Oh no, not Voltaire i don't know their songs XD, you win this round Golden I'll still try though "There's a bat they call Lestat, who

Sign in to comment in this discussion.