The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I would try do this one too, but i already saw the answer :P

Lyric Challenge Friday Bonus! Voltaire Honestly this one is funny and I doubt anyone will get this. XD "Help me go on the radio and

• Sorry, I'm part Grinch so I can't help it.

Just saying it because I'm leaving the forums until New Year's day.

• I feel like that every now and then, did you go out and do vigilante stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw9LCo0JwCQ How I feel right now.

• No, I didn't do any stuff, only in my mind I've done some stuff. But it isn't real, so that doesn't count.

kaleion posted: »

I feel like that every now and then, did you go out and do vigilante stuff?

• Well as long as it stays in your mind, I mean I'm not against vigilantism but I've done it myself and let's just say I'm really lucky because those guys could have kicked my ass easily, fortunately I was young and I looked even younger so they just thought it was funny and let it go, if I did that today I'd probably end up in the hospital, though then again I can be pretty scary.

No, I didn't do any stuff, only in my mind I've done some stuff. But it isn't real, so that doesn't count.

• I'm too scared and weak to get into fights or attempted murders and it will definitely stay that way for...forever, I'm sure.

kaleion posted: »

Well as long as it stays in your mind, I mean I'm not against vigilantism but I've done it myself and let's just say I'm really lucky becaus

• That's good, I wouldn't try to kill someone either though, well not anymore anyway so don't get the wrong idea but I'd be lying if I said I'm above breaking someone's legs or arms or both, then again we're probably from different worlds.

I'm too scared and weak to get into fights or attempted murders and it will definitely stay that way for...forever, I'm sure.

• Neat! Hope you like it. I just bought TWAU and System Shock 2.

Gary-Oak posted: »

It's cool, the survival aspect is really in depth.

• a bus

Mystery Lyrics of the Day: Michael Jackson- "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, _____________"

• Well, i was just about to do a face reveal and then my phones camera screwed up and i have to take it in for repairs. GG apple.

• I don 't know, I have zero createvity.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey guys what the most random thing you can type?

• edited December 2014

Minecraft is still strong, the only thing that keeps it "active" is the Multiplayer servers ,mods and the (cough sometimes useless cough) updates that the devs do.

• TIME FOR SOME FEELS

Alt text

• I'd be lying if I say that I wasn't surprised.

However, as I don't give a single F about Minecraft, I'm still intrested on how Telltale will handle Minecraft.

• Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

TIME FOR SOME FEELS

• Wwwaaaahhhhh???!!!! But I tried to talk to you steam yesterday! O_o

But anyway, I'm just skimming through here to see what I missed. I have to stay home for the Christmas hamper that's supposed to be delivered today. Everyone is going out. Tobi will be home alone. :c Actually why the hell am I sad, that's awesome! :D

blueneon posted: »

No one that wants to talk to me on steam, the roleplay is dead for the time being, I keep listening to Ed Sheeran's "Bllodstream" and I am looking at gifs of anime characters hugging. What are you folkes doing right now?

• edited December 2014

I was at class. :P

And yeah, being home alone is awesome.

Wwwaaaahhhhh???!!!! But I tried to talk to you steam yesterday! O_o But anyway, I'm just skimming through here to see what I missed. I ha

• their magic rabbit.

I'm here, let's do this sheet.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Look! It's a super rainbow dragon,it's time to call the blue lawyers and their magic rabbit.

• edited December 2014

HIGH FIVE ON TOP OF A DONKEY WITH SOME PIZZA ON THE ASS!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey guys what the most random thing you can type?

• Oh! ^^

So how have you been Konni? :3

I was at class. :P And yeah, being home alone is awesome.

• I have crying alone, curled up in the midle of the road while it is raining. How about you?

Oh! ^^ So how have you been Konni?

• edited December 2014

So I live in a rather average town, it's really boring most of the time, and there's plenty of turds who lives here obviously. But the funny thing is there's not much crime here, just people who seems to enjoy double crossing each other over and over again. But early this week, there was actually a robbery. First time in like, uh.... I dunno how long. Anyway it was the bank that my brother always goes to. The robber came up to the table and whispered to the lady, threatening he has a gun and would use it if she makes a scene. The lady didn't and he was able to walk away with the money, without anyone other than the lady aware. It was after he left everyone found out after she said it afterwards and the guy is now on the run somewhere here. I do think that the lady did the best move and resulted in no one getting hurt. People means more than money. Strange thing is my dad described the male to be a Caucasian from what he heard but on the papers he has black skin. I dunno, maybe my dad heard it from gossipers or the media is just doing that controversial thing again. Eh, whatever, let's just hope the guy gets caught.

• This is gonna definitely be my avatar for 2015.

Alt text

• I'm good but that's not important right now. Why've you been crying alone in the road for? What happened? :c

I have crying alone, curled up in the midle of the road while it is raining. How about you?

• Alt text

What have you done to Clemmy?! .-.

This is gonna definitely be my avatar for 2015.

• edited December 2014

Nothing, it is just that the road is comfortable.

I'm good but that's not important right now. Why've you been crying alone in the road for? What happened? :c

• She took a trip to didney worl.

What have you done to Clemmy?! .-.

• Yeah, I just watched it, really weird that they did that. I would have expected her to at least appear in the end when everyone was given a happy ending but she remained out of sight.

Green613 posted: »

I can't believe they would do such a thing to Opal, you deserved so much better my Kawaiiness.

• HELL YEAH!!!!

HIGH FIVE ON TOP OF A DONKEY WITH SOME PIZZA ON THE ASS!

• I'm gonna be "Toy Bonnie" in Steam just to troll people in Left 4 Dead 2.

Don't be surprised if you see a shiny blue bunny in your friends list; that's me.

• Sure thats why you were the only creative enough person to think outside the norm of interactive fics........................... Definetly not creative.....

I don 't know, I have zero createvity.

• Alt text

Nothing, it is just that the road is comfortable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.