YEEEEAAAAH! The new computer is NEW!

Say Hi to the compé!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• edited August 2009
    It's here, It's here, It's Fin-a-ly here!
  • edited August 2009
    I was blown away. I could have sworn that last one he saw would be, like, a computer in the shape of one of those computers that ran windows 95. I like the personality the Compé has shown so far, too!
  • edited August 2009
    I wanted the roomy-vac....
  • edited August 2009
    I'm agreeing with Weeblerjake here.
  • edited August 2009
    Who's in for sending hate mail?
  • edited August 2009
    I always thought Strong Bad had a "no technology made after 1988 allowed" rule.
  • edited August 2009
    It's more of a guideline then a rule.
  • edited August 2009
    Wasn't it more like "no technology younger than 20 years old" guideline?

This still is conform to it, I guess.
  • edited August 2009
    Poor Strong Sad... again.
    I think. o.O
  • edited August 2009
    Strong Bad got a
    digital monitor before me!!! (I have multiple CRTs)
    I guess it's time I actually fork out some money for a new one. :(
  • edited August 2009
    I know, I only have a Lappy with Windows 7 on it... :(
  • edited August 2009
    I would love to live in the Roomy Vac with the Compe (accent mark) with the Grampy Aught-Six's mouise cursor. I don't trust the mouse mouse it might eat the meatloaf. What about you. Would you rather have the Roomy Vac, Grampy Aught-Six, or Compe. Or the rainbow colored Lappy Compy's. And who thinks the Compe will have an amazing explosion.
  • edited August 2009
    I would want one of the colorful Lappy-Compys. I don't have a portable computer, and I'd really love one.
    I'm not sure I trust that Compé.
    I hope they bring the Paper back. I miss him. Her. It.
  • edited August 2009
    I just want a Lappy that I can use to put my Sam & Max sticker on!
  • edited August 2009
    When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought that an episode of CSI: Miami had just started.
  • edited August 2009
    I would LOVVVVVE the Italian Same one cause same is totally a color yeah it is definitly I live in a grill
  • edited August 2009
    I live in a grill
    I live in a yellow submarine , a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine... Michel Jackson:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • edited August 2009
    I wonder what the "DELETED" (or most probably "DELETÉD") screen will look like :D
  • edited August 2009
    iDELETÉ, for sure.
  • edited August 2009
    Mirko wrote: »
    I wonder what the "DELETED" (or most probably "DELETÉD") screen will look like :D

probably will get asked if he's sure about a half dozen times!
  • edited August 2009
    Am I the only one who likes Compé's laugh? It's just after the false Fragrant System error. Or am I just strange? Wait I already know the answer to that...
  • edited August 2009
    The computer is a biiiig improvement to what Strong Bad, usually owns.. Is the world ending?
  • edited August 2009
    Hey, maybe he got a raise in his pay check, or his allowance, or whatever the heck it is that he gets as income.
  • edited August 2009
    BadStrong wrote: »
    Am I the only one who likes Compé's laugh? It's just after the false Fragrant System error. Or am I just strange? Wait I already know the answer to that...

I agree, that laugh is cool.
  • edited August 2009
    iDELETÉ, for sure.

Oh yeah, that would fit even better
  • edited August 2009
    I always thought Strong Bad had a "no technology made after 1988 allowed" rule.

Not entirely certain, but I'm thinking that the Compé might be a parody of the Amiga. And the graphics still could be EGA, not VGA.

Of course, that rule was broken with the Lappy, wasn't it? Sure the Lappy was old tech, but I'm pretty certain the 486 was made after 1988.

Either that, or I'm hoping for something that runs a Win 3.0/3.1 parody. Or maybe something that's Win 95ish.

Kevin
  • edited August 2009
    I hope he gets another virus. XD
  • edited August 2009
    I don't really speculate that much. I'm more of a casual fan of H*R.
  • edited August 2009
    What ever happened to Strong Bads crappy electronics!?! It's gonna break or get damaged..
  • edited September 2009
    Lol. The Compé is like the Mac OS X.
  • edited November 2009
    I liked how SB used old thecnology, but I like the change to new. But why dose it have to go all low tech looking after the desktop? It dosn't look right inside the Compé's frame.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.