The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Papai, it's over.

papai46 posted: »

NONONONONONONO, you can't just stop the fight!

• Maybe it's just my phone being shitty, but if I'm correct, you can only go back to an extent. I tried doing that a while ago and after a few tries it said "No more notifications to show."

Well, I'm intellligent, and I'm a jerk. That part really wasn't a made up story. My point was that the bad things I do always seem to overshadow the good ones. I remember fighting Shaundi and every troll who would start messing around the forum. I remember getting into arguments for people and even getting involved with creeps who harassed other users here. Not to mention taking out that guy with the Jane avatar who everyone hated. Maybe that's just the role I'm meant to play, like you said. No idea.

I always go with the "You either love me or hate me" thing, and the "Sometimes you gotta play a role, even if it means people you love hate

• edited December 2014

The good things one does are usually overshadowed by the bad deeds. The good and the bad always gets mixed up. It's pretty common in this world of ours.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Maybe it's just my phone being shitty, but if I'm correct, you can only go back to an extent. I tried doing that a while ago and after a few

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

It's the way it's gotta be, I suppose. I'll keep saying what I feel needs to be said. Even if it means the 5 hours per week I spend here will be wasted arguing.

The good things one does are usually overshadowed by the bad deeds. The good and the bad always gets mixed up. It's pretty common in this world of ours.

• Alt text

Papai, it's over.

• So many brain cells lost today...

• I know right?!

omg he's hot.

• omg really

I can't help but notice you have a undying passion of using AJ gifs. xD

• Well, actually yeah. (But I saw what you did there)

These two in the gif are married now.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well some guys just Dig crazy chicks....

• I heard about that :)

Well, actually yeah. (But I saw what you did there) These two in the gif are married now.

• http://www.shamchat.com/392aee/

This was oddly enjoyable.

• http://www.shamchat.com/392aee/ This was oddly enjoyable.

• You're the one who told me they were dating and I was so shocked. And then I hear "they're married" and my fangirling went through the roof. Some of it still lives on, as you can see. And now the forums need to deal with it. :)

I heard about that

• :) Alt text

You're the one who told me they were dating and I was so shocked. And then I hear "they're married" and my fangirling went through the roof. Some of it still lives on, as you can see. And now the forums need to deal with it.

• Don't forget the fruit cake. :D

Tinni posted: »

The best things about Christmas parties is the free food. And the free alcohol. Scratch that, especially the free alcohol, gotta get some of that spiked eggnog, buttered rum, and blackberry moonshine.

• Merry Christmas :) Alt text

The best things about Christmas parties is the free food. And the free alcohol. Scratch that, especially the free alcohol, gotta get some of that spiked eggnog, buttered rum, and blackberry moonshine.

• The best things about Christmas parties is the free food. And the free alcohol. Scratch that, especially the free alcohol, gotta get some of that spiked eggnog, buttered rum, and blackberry moonshine.

• I don't think I have ever had fruit cake.

Lord_EAA posted: »

NEVER forget the fruit cake

• Merry Chrismas :)

• NEVER forget the fruit cake

J-Master posted: »

Don't forget the fruit cake.

• Merry Chrismas 2 you 2 Saltbro

Merry Christmas

• Merry Christmas Lord ;D

Lord_EAA posted: »

Merry Chrismas

• XoX

I saw this, I actually pissed myself laughing. It's a funny episode of Nerdist.

• (!) Saltlick123 did not know that...

XoX I saw this, I actually pissed myself laughing. It's a funny episode of Nerdist.

• thanks Merry Chrismas Coming my old friend :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Merry Christmas Lord ;D

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

O H M Y G O D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8

"ok the......things er done"

"an ten the cheese sause we just take off the...lid"

"and...mix it up and we'll...have a dip for three to si--six people" sad look to camera

"u gotta be careful becuz the chez sause it RELY HOT....and..the chili is hot...also"

"then u open deze up an...hav some on a plaet"

cannot stop C R Y I N G

"an...THERE U HAB IT...a dip that will..satisfy a smal group of peopl"

• I dont think so either ....but who cares is fruit cake

J-Master posted: »

Don't forget the fruit cake.

• LOL

O H M Y G O D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8 "ok the......things er done" "an ten the cheese sause we just take off th

• (?) Now Saltlick123 knows that.

(!) Saltlick123 did not know that...

• (?) Unless there's a random Velociraptor attack...

(?) Now Saltlick123 knows that.

• I saw this on Tosh.0 a while back! I instantly recognized it because of the dude. XD

O H M Y G O D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8 "ok the......things er done" "an ten the cheese sause we just take off th

• Guyz.... why do I get sick every Christmas?

4 YEARS IN A ROW I GOT THE FLU, A COLD, OR A SINUS INFECTION?! ALMOST ALWAYS ONT HE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR CHRISTMAS ITSELF... Why? D:

Alt text

• Sorry to hear that :(

Alt text

Guyz.... why do I get sick every Christmas? 4 YEARS IN A ROW I GOT THE FLU, A COLD, OR A SINUS INFECTION?! ALMOST ALWAYS ONT HE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR CHRISTMAS ITSELF... Why?

• I know right? I thought I was gonna die last christmas.

Was sick up until new years day. ;___;

Guyz.... why do I get sick every Christmas? 4 YEARS IN A ROW I GOT THE FLU, A COLD, OR A SINUS INFECTION?! ALMOST ALWAYS ONT HE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR CHRISTMAS ITSELF... Why?

• edited December 2014

I hope you and bloop get well soon. D:

• I had the Flu last Christmas, so I totally get what you mean! I got it the day before Christmas Eve so it was absolutely horrible up until Christmas day, I couldn't even go see any of my family or open any of my presents I was so sick.

But I got better by New Year Eve and went out and partied. XD

Twistee posted: »

I know right? I thought I was gonna die last christmas. Was sick up until new years day. ;___;

• I know. :< Es no bueno mi amigo...

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I hope you and bloop get well soon.

• Nothing quite like watching spongebob Christmas marathons :P

Alt text

• It's okay. I've just decided that next Christmas I am barricading myself in my house on December 20th and won't come out until Christmas Eve or Christmas day.... XD

Sorry to hear that

• What if you get sick on the 19th? xD, Hope you get better soon.

It's okay. I've just decided that next Christmas I am barricading myself in my house on December 20th and won't come out until Christmas Eve or Christmas day.... XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.