The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• :( Get better soon. That must suck :/

Guyz.... why do I get sick every Christmas? 4 YEARS IN A ROW I GOT THE FLU, A COLD, OR A SINUS INFECTION?! ALMOST ALWAYS ONT HE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR CHRISTMAS ITSELF... Why?

• Thanks friend! It's sad to say but it's happened so frequently that I have gotten used to it.. :<

Get better soon. That must suck

• I have a particular way I get sick... lol It's like a formula.

I usually get sick the night before I get the full blow illness. So, day 1 I feel like crap and it gets worse. Day 2 it just gets worse, by Day 3 it's even worse, but magically lets up by the night. By day 4, I'm usually good enough to do stuff. So, if tomorrow is Day 2 and Christmas Eve is Day 3, I will be better by Christmas! XD

Saltlick123 posted: »

What if you get sick on the 19th? xD, Hope you get better soon.

• I bit my cheek so hard it started bleeding. Nice.

• Good :D Alt text

I have a particular way I get sick... lol It's like a formula. I usually get sick the night before I get the full blow illness. So, day 1

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

ANOTHER ONE ADHJSHDSHFKHSDKSDKSHDKGHSDBJSHDB X"D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxK7qzePkd4

OOMG OMFG

HE'S SO OUT OF BREATH

• OMG hi Hollay :D I haven't seen you in forever :DDD

I saw this on Tosh.0 a while back! I instantly recognized it because of the dude. XD

• Omg! :D

ComingSoon posted: »

ANOTHER ONE ADHJSHDSHFKHSDKSDKSHDKGHSDBJSHDB X"D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxK7qzePkd4 OOMG OMFG HE'S SO OUT OF BREATH

• Ouch, You okay?

I bit my cheek so hard it started bleeding. Nice.

• dump the rice into the---thing

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Omg!

• You have this hot...Dish...That you can eat, that's made with rice

XD

ComingSoon posted: »

dump the rice into the---thing

• OMFG

DHASDHLJSDLSJDLJSDHSDSDNKSDHJDLLJSDHLJSDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHGHGH

I CANT EVEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKlCZZK1a9A

• Alt text

Merry Christmas

• I never had it, sounds good though.

Tinni posted: »

I actually have never had fruit cake before! Is it any good?

• edited December 2014

J-Master posted: »

Don't forget the fruit cake.

• edited December 2014

D: I'm sorry friend! If it makes you feel any better my brother gave himself an ulcer from studying too hard for finals and now can't enjoy drinking alcohol or any of the food we're making. I feel bad for him, but at the same time that's what you get from only drinking red bulls and only eating top ramen while studying lol. I hope ya feel better!~

Guyz.... why do I get sick every Christmas? 4 YEARS IN A ROW I GOT THE FLU, A COLD, OR A SINUS INFECTION?! ALMOST ALWAYS ONT HE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR CHRISTMAS ITSELF... Why?

• And a Happy New Year~

Lord_EAA posted: »

Merry Chrismas

• Alt text

The best things about Christmas parties is the free food. And the free alcohol. Scratch that, especially the free alcohol, gotta get some of that spiked eggnog, buttered rum, and blackberry moonshine.

• edited December 2014

I feel as if there are always fights on this thread, and that I always miss them.

Oh, Orphaner Dualscar~

Alt text

• Alt text
    Alt text

I don't think you're missing out.

Unless you're into that kind of stuff, I don't know lol.

• That..doesn't really look that tasty tbh... :S

Belan posted: »

I don't think you're missing out. Unless you're into that kind of stuff, I don't know lol.

• It's such a classic :D too bad Macauly wasn't around for the 3rd, they recasted everything. The 3+4 of Home Alone is just shit. Ah well, we can always reminisce can't we? :D

One of my favorite Christmas movies~

• Alt text

One of my favorite Christmas movies~

• edited December 2014

(I got your comment, but it's not showing up here XD)

I've never seen the third and fourth films, but I watch the first 2 every year around Christmas time. But tbh, I always thought it would be incredibly frightening to be alone without your family at such a young age.

• Yeah, I was always scared to be home alone when I was 7-10 years old. Maybe he was just adventurous? I dunno lol :p

(I got your comment, but it's not showing up here XD) I've never seen the third and fourth films, but I watch the first 2 every year arou

• I am pretty sure my throat close while watching this out of laughter. I still can't breath WTF XDDDD

http://youtu.be/7hF41qPkJxs

• wait a minute. I kind of mistook you for SaltLick305 about the 'you telling me that AJ Lee and CM Punk are dating' thing. Omg, whoops. xD

(?) Unless there's a random Velociraptor attack...

• edited December 2014

Kinda, kinda not I've bit a million more times since the post.

The pain is so bad.

Ouch, You okay?

• Sometimes my jokes alienate people

like the one time I suggested that in order to stop the freshmen from being obnoxious assholes in the locker room they should just take one hostage and threaten to kill them until all the others calm down yeah that was a bad idea I’m never telling that one again

shake it like a baby is also something I probably shouldn’t say out loud anymore

• Indeed :)

And a Happy New Year~

• edited December 2014

Technically in a world with no laws, taking a freshman hostage and threatening to slit their throat to scare all the other ones should work. However, freshmen are soulless animals and probably wouldn't bat an eye at the brutal slaughter of one of their own.

I cannot believe I'm actually debating this kind of stuff in my head. I have too much time on my hands.

• Listening to this;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B42dozDeEfA

While watching this;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZEg_Ic28UY

Is great.

I like finding songs and watching people ice-skate to those songs instead of the actual songs they are skating to it makes everything much cooler.

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's awful. It's just like... bread with fruit and nuts in it lol. The name is kind of deceiving.

That..doesn't really look that tasty tbh... :S

• Well.. at least there's always pie, which is delicious. Pie never lets you down.

Belan posted: »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's awful. It's just like... bread with fruit and nuts in it lol. The name is kind of deceiving.

• edited December 2014

I wish I could have real sharp, superior teeth. Not these boring flat human ones. I want fangs, and pointy bits. The kind where I could bite through my own limbs if I had too, but not with these dull teeth, I want teeth like knives. And then I could also hunt down creatures and win fights using just my teeth, no weapons. Maybe some claws would be nice too...Not these boring, dull human nails.

• Never does. Which reminds me of the fact that my family has made zero pies so far this holiday :(

Perhaps I should just do it myself lol. Or buy a nice frozen one..

Well.. at least there's always pie, which is delicious. Pie never lets you down.

• edited December 2014

I wish I could pluck fish straight out of fishbowls and swallow them whole with no physical or emotional repercussions.

I'd probably cry about that poor fish dying in my stomach acids and then I'd probably throw blood up everywhere and die, because I'm sure eating raw living fish would fuck me up good inside somehow. Maybe not quite like that, but it'd be something bad I'm sure.

If I was fearless and had no conscience, I'd be swallowing fish all day.

• I'd be swallowing fish all day.

wat

I wish I could pluck fish straight out of fishbowls and swallow them whole with no physical or emotional repercussions. I'd probably cry

Sign in to comment in this discussion.