Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Ask if @Megami_Kizukanai can do it.

Wasn't Buricko's coat also a recolor of Clementine's? (I would die for a mod-swap that showed him in Clem's rainbow jacket oh my god)

• After the finale of the second season this thread grew incredibly. before the finale there were only 62 pages......
    so much info realized after one episode..........
    Also in s1e2 if you choose to revive larry when you are pumping his chest at most you can do it 5 times. The fifth time is actually a glitch which happens when his head is already crushed.
    in the "next time on the walking dead" for s1e1 there is a scene where katjaa either thanks you for saving duck or scolds you for not doing so. But maybe a lot of you guys didn't experience this scene but you can. All you have to do is distract andy and during the time he is out you can talk to her. you can also figure out that she knows about kenny's suspicion by saying "hurry up andrew will be back any moment."

• In A House Divided, Sarita mentions she found Kenny holed up in an old restaurant, possibility Gil's Pit Stop.

Nick, when defending himself in A House Divided, mentions that Alvin would have take the shot on Matthew. This foreshadows Clem's choice in letting Kenny take the shot on Carver, which results in Alvin's death.

Walter mentions "connections with people is important" foreshadows your connection to Walter and ultimately Nick's fate.

In Starved for Help, before the climax, you eat dinner with 3 people not seen in Episode 1, and make choice, i.e. letting your group eat Mark, or sitting with Kenny or Luke. Additionally, a nice character, Mark and Matthew, who's name starts with Ma, is killed and becomes an issue between the new group and your current one.

Kenny says "Do you trust Luke?", foreshadowing that Luke will disappear in Episode 2's climax then reappear in Episode 3.

Kenny ironically calls Nick "Vanilla Ice" when the person who really getting the ice is Luke.

Walter says "Relationships are like a machine. You don't throw them out when they break down." foreshadowing Kenny's breakdown.

One of the slopes at the ski lodge is called "Dano's Hell" and it points to where Carver's group came from.

Bonnie says "I have a little girl like you." possibly referencing to Becca?

The box that Walter gives to Bonnie is labeled "Move U More, Save U More" referring to the fact that if they kept moving, they would have escaped Carver.

Walter says "Just help someone else down the line." to Bonnie, foreshadowing her help Clem's group.

• edited December 2014

After the finale of the second season this thread grew incredibly. before the finale there were only 62 pages...... so much info realized after one episode..........

Although that's mostly because 36 pages after that were dicking around with the "Did you know if you don't break the ice Bonnie drowns?" charades. XD

AmirMahiny posted: »

After the finale of the second season this thread grew incredibly. before the finale there were only 62 pages...... so much info realized a

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

After the finale of the second season this thread grew incredibly. before the finale there were only 62 pages...... so much info realized af

• Bonnie says "I have a little girl like you." possibly referencing to Becca?

Can't be,cause her going to Howe's is determinant during 400 days. But nice catch nonetheless.

In A House Divided, Sarita mentions she found Kenny holed up in an old restaurant, possibility Gil's Pit Stop. Nick, when defending himse

• remember Eddie

• Nick, when defending himself in A House Divided, mentions that Alvin would have take the shot on Matthew.

It's probably reference to George's case.

In A House Divided, Sarita mentions she found Kenny holed up in an old restaurant, possibility Gil's Pit Stop. Nick, when defending himse

• edited December 2014

In the fight between Kenny (voiced by Gavin Hammon) and Jane in No Going Back, Jane digs her fingers into Kenny's eyes. This is reminiscent to the fight between Bigby and Beast (also voiced by Gavin Hammon) in episode 2 where Bigby can dig his claws into Beast's eyes.

• I think they intended for the most innocent character to suffer an extremely brutal demise, while Carver's was far more merciful in comparison (he was unconscious in two hits, and the first one arguably numbed the pain.)

But killing her off in the gun-fight would have also made it easier for me to get angry at the Russians, so I wonder why they didn't go with that. Did they just think that nobody would be upset if Sarah was killed?

skoothz posted: »

Telltale's writing team: Alright, so for Nick's second death, he's going to get shot in the shoulder in the herd, then Luke's going to turn

• I have an even better idea actually: just don't kill off Sarah.

Bokor posted: »

I think they intended for the most innocent character to suffer an extremely brutal demise, while Carver's was far more merciful in comparis

• The only characters in the entire game confirmed to be alive by the end of Season 2 are Clementine, AJ, and Edith.

• Wouldn't the family in Jane's endings also count? It's not like they die, and you don't see Edith in the endings where Clem abandons Kenny.

The only characters in the entire game confirmed to be alive by the end of Season 2 are Clementine, AJ, and Edith.

• If you don't let the family in, they're unkown. If you let them in, they're alive.

So their fate is determinant...kind of

Wouldn't the family in Jane's endings also count? It's not like they die, and you don't see Edith in the endings where Clem abandons Kenny.

• If you don't let them in they say they'll die in, like, a day.

Logically speaking if Clem and Jane aren't there when they get there then I guess that means they could just waltz in without a hitch, but I guess it's an Alive vs Unknown thing depending on what you choose, whereas Edith is implied to be alive regardless of any choice or ending you have because she's just chilling at Wellington.

Wouldn't the family in Jane's endings also count? It's not like they die, and you don't see Edith in the endings where Clem abandons Kenny.

• In the beginning of S 101, Lee is afraid and cautious about picking up the handcuff keys though he does not know about walkers yet. Granted its probably more for the player than Lee himself. That scene, picking up the supplies in 103 and shooting the walkers are the only scenes shot in the first person.

• Haha, I pointed that out several pages ago, and I'm still marveling over whether or not that was a coincidence.

Poogers555 posted: »

Save the thread ! Larry's voice actor is the same as the Butcher in Wolf Among Us and Larry died in the meat locker ! Coincidence? I think not !

• Didn't Vera have a vest that was a re color of Carley's?

• ....You see a dead cop...With a blood trail leading to him....Wouldn't you be cautious?

pcharl01 posted: »

In the beginning of S 101, Lee is afraid and cautious about picking up the handcuff keys though he does not know about walkers yet. Granted

• No it isn't.

That's like saying the fate of all characters in the game is unknown after every episode happens, because they may die in the future.

Crips posted: »

If you don't let the family in, they're unkown. If you let them in, they're alive. So their fate is determinant...kind of

• Edith will always be alive because she is in a safe community, if you make the family leave thats make them determinant. As far as the story goes for determinant characters, they will go either unknown or dead in the first 10 minutes of S3E1.

Your story will have Edith, you WILL be in Wellington. Want it or not.

Flog61 posted: »

No it isn't. That's like saying the fate of all characters in the game is unknown after every episode happens, because they may die in the future.

• edited December 2014

We don't know how safe the community actually is. remember that all we know about Wellington comes originally from people who have been turned away from it.

I WILL be in wellington? That's odd, I thought I was with Jane.

Pray tell, if your argument is that Telltale is going to make one ending canon, or lead all endings there, why would they not make the most popular one canon? That is, being with Jane and the family?

Would they not thus infuriate as few players as possible?

Edith will always be alive because she is in a safe community, if you make the family leave thats make them determinant. As far as the story

• Telltale isnt going to make branching paths, the goal of season was getting to ''wellington'' since Christa and Clem were heading there.

It makes no sense we wouldnt get to a safe place, what will S3 be about? Us roaming around alone again and meeting a new group?

Edith being confirmed alive has to be important dont you think?

Flog61 posted: »

We don't know how safe the community actually is. remember that all we know about Wellington comes originally from people who have been turn

• I don´t think that Brenda would just let her grav an ax XD. Also the camera could be hided

Instead of grabbing something useful like the ax, Katjaa grabs the video camera that was with Lee's stuff in Starved for Help because...plot.

• Instead of grabbing something useful like the ax, Katjaa grabs the video camera that was with Lee's stuff in Starved for Help because...plot.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

Technically speaking, at the very end of S2, Edith and the family are both confirmed alive in both playthroughs. Edith will still be at Wellington, the family will still visit Howe's. Beyond this point, however, they are unknown if they are in different playthroughs. Edith is safe at Wellington in the Kenny endings, and in the Jane endings, the family is in Howe's or not, unknown if they aren't, known if they are. They are unknown to each other at this point.

Edith will always be alive because she is in a safe community, if you make the family leave thats make them determinant. As far as the story

• They could be exaggerating, although personally I'd like to believe that they'll try to take Howe's by force if Clem decides to be selfish.

If you don't let them in they say they'll die in, like, a day. Logically speaking if Clem and Jane aren't there when they get there then

• I'd be fine with killing her if her relationship with Clem was better established, and if we didn't have the numb-skulled implications that she was doomed from the start.

I have an even better idea actually: just don't kill off Sarah.

• When Lee is searching the outside of the train station in Long Road Ahead, one of the shops advertised on the bricks is Ray's Auto Shop in Macon.

• To be fair, she says she grabbed it when Brenda wasn't looking. I don't think Katjaa has Lee's deep pockets upgrade yet, so she grabbed what could fit when she had the chance.

Instead of grabbing something useful like the ax, Katjaa grabs the video camera that was with Lee's stuff in Starved for Help because...plot.

• i will feed her some glass just to keep her alive.

TWD_25 posted: »

I have this theory that in S3 her determinant death will be she'll push herself down some stairs to abort the baby, hurt one or both of her legs and get killed by walkers when she can't escapee.

• Jane find Luke? :O
    Alt text

• Bonnie's face will be bruised in No Going Back if she tried to go through the ticket booth in Amid The Ruins

• 1 line only some people know when during the fight

Clem: You're going to kill each other!
    Kenny: No, im going to kill her!
    Jane: Try it, old fuck!

Thought it was kinda funny.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2014

Honestly, Kenny and Jane's banter is great in the truck and at the playground. There is even unused audio for their argument.

1 line only some people know when during the fight Clem: You're going to kill each other! Kenny: No, im going to kill her! Jane: Try it, old fuck! Thought it was kinda funny.

• I agree it's also funny in the truck (especially Jane's eye spy joke since it also, in a way, mocks out Kenny's eye) but you got to admit it was childish and, once again, Clem proves to be the most mature person in a situation filled with adults.

dojo32161 posted: »

Honestly, Kenny and Jane's banter is great in the truck and at the playground. There is even unused audio for their argument.

• I still love Kenny's threat: "I'll pull this fucking car over"

It's like a dad arguing with his rebellious teenage daughter

dojo32161 posted: »

• thats what this thread is about though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.