The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

Please stop bringing up problems with any forum users (including moderators and staff) in public. That goes against rule 1 of the forum guidelines. Saying that you have a problem with anyone in public, whether it be me or anyone else is not appropriate, as it is a personal matter, and is not something that should be discussed in public.

If you have a problem in general with how the moderators handle things, fine, start a topic for that. But calling out someone by name publicly for a slight that you have with them, whether they be regular users, moderators, or staff is not appropriate at all. Don't do it. If you have a problem with someone specifically, keep that to private messages with a moderator.

Jennifer. Shooting back? Shooting back against what? The Mods? I was bringing up good valid points and problems and Blind sadly was at

• Can we talk in private please this is something I wanted to ask since summer about banning

Jennifer posted: »

As I said, talking about problems you're having with an indidual on the forums is not appropriate, as it goes against the first rule of the

• Yet if I do it in PM what will happen in the end? It will be lost or forgotten or ignored...I had no intention of offending you or any other Mods with it but I wanted it to be known. I had all right to talk about my banning when I returned according to the Guidelines. I read through it thoroughly and saw no rules that I was breaking. Talking with Mods is a hard thing to do as most of the time they don't respond.

That's what my thread was, it was pointing out issues with the banning system. It pointed out changes and just as it happens with Blind being the most active he was the one to be quoted. I never said "Man the Mods suck" or anything offensive like that neither do I want to. I know the hardships you all go through but I want to make this a place happy for everyone and with the banning issues I noticed I figured it was okay to make a thread about it.

Jennifer posted: »

Please stop bringing up problems with any forum users (including moderators and staff) in public. That goes against rule 1 of the forum gui

• edited December 2014

I wish I was more than a lowly neophyte

• Shit.

Okay... LET'S ROCK THIS JOINT! [Mexican music plays in background]

• I'm scared of you. :P

I wish I was more than a lowly neophyte

• One part of me is really glad to hear that and the other feels bad for frightening you.

But if I had no conscience, I wouldn't feel bad at all. And then I'd go swallow a live, raw fish like I always wanted to.

I'm scared of you. :P

• Oh man, the dunkle fish is the scariest thing I've seen today.

Oh man.

• wut...

One part of me is really glad to hear that and the other feels bad for frightening you. But if I had no conscience, I wouldn't feel bad at all. And then I'd go swallow a live, raw fish like I always wanted to.

• I remember that time I was in the shower and my mother knocked on the door and told me to wake up

what the fuck do you think this is mom

• edited December 2014

Oh, to be young again

Only around to do what I want to do, but not skilled enough to do what I want to do, but not smart enough to know I am not skilled enough to do what I want to do, so doing what I want to do and being happy, but not knowing I am not sufficient enough, but happy, not smart enough, but happy now there is nothing but suffering is it because I know now I don't know about that.

• And then I'd go swallow a live, raw fish like I always wanted to

Alt text

I'll join you. :)

One part of me is really glad to hear that and the other feels bad for frightening you. But if I had no conscience, I wouldn't feel bad at all. And then I'd go swallow a live, raw fish like I always wanted to.

• You said that....Um....Nevermind.

• Dunkle fish? :?

Oh man, the dunkle fish is the scariest thing I've seen today. Oh man.

• Best Christmas saying IMO. From the best Christmas movie.

Alt text

• Yeah, that dunkle fish oh man is it freaky looking go google it

Dunkle fish? :?

• edited December 2014

Strike hearts into the fear of all

...Wait a minute.

• Do you need a bucket?

Strike hearts into the fear of all ...Wait a minute.

• :)

blueneon posted: »

Thanks. xD And yeah, kinda. :P

• edited December 2014

Yeah I kind of feel like trying to toss together a Lemon Meringue or something, though that may be a little high end for my lowly pie cooking skills lol (I have never even attempted to make one). I love the Marie Calender pies as well, they're really the only ones that compare to the quality of homemade made ones in my opinion.

Tinni posted: »

Aw that's too bad.:( You should try baking one at least once in your life, it's a lot of fun imo! Though if not, store bought pies are still pretty good, I'm quite partial to the Marie Calender's pies.

• edited December 2014

IT'S SO COOL! :D

Yeah, that dunkle fish oh man is it freaky looking go google it

• What for?

papai46 posted: »

Do you need a bucket?

• I don't know stuff... do you read Homestuck?

What for?

• Alt text

Why yes. I do.

I don't know stuff... do you read Homestuck?

• Wanna be my friend?

Why yes. I do.

• I'm your friend.

Wanna be my friend?

• I suppose! I don't ever remember the last time someone proposed this idea to me, I assumed friendships were just things that naturally happened and then one day another person just calls another a friend and they accept it without question, but it has been a long time since I attempted to form a real life friendship or allowed another human to try to do it to me so I guess I'm kinda rusty on human interactions is what I'm saying.

So okay. Sure.

Wanna be my friend?

• Yay! I have a new Homestuck friend!

I suppose! I don't ever remember the last time someone proposed this idea to me, I assumed friendships were just things that naturally happe

• She is my woman friend, i this shes a woman...

I'm your friend.

• ... Okay. :P

She is my woman friend, i this shes a woman...

• golden voice

Oh hi Coming! :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Hey man

• Ah yes, that one episode that I am sick of watching cause I have seen it like 25 times...

Nothing quite like watching spongebob Christmas marathons :P

• Oh hi Coming! :)

ComingSoon posted: »

golden voice Oh hi Coming!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.