The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• A good Villain/Friend...

Lol what?

• Lol what?

A villain is returning to us soon!

• Disclaimer: I didn't actually make it. I just hunted it down in a Google image search.

Not that that helps with cake cravings, of course.

WarpSpeed made this a long time ago.

• Haha, yep. Close enough.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Close Enough :P

• Nah, honey. Roman Reigns is The Rock's cousin. And I think I've got a thing for Samoan wrestlers.

Talimancer posted: »

ew new wrestlers. Everyone's favourite wrestler needs to be Goldust or get the fuck back to TNA.

• Actually, a lot of people don't like AJ. Crazy, right? AJ Lee is life.

Well who doesn't like AJ? She's cool. And...

• AHS is fucked up I love it.

• What's AHS?

AHS is fucked up I love it.

• @GoldenPaladin

When Golden returned to the forums..

Alt text

• The Creatures <3

Thanks TDM.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@GoldenPaladin When Golden returned to the forums..

• American Horror Story. You see, I started watching it because I found out Emma Roberts is in it and I find her to be ridiculously hot and I just like her for some reason (This obsession just came out of nowhere like two days ago) and also there are a whole bunch of other adorable people in this damn show, I realized. And pretty people aside, it's good so far. The parts I'm not skipping, that is. I might just start watching the whole damn thing. idk yet.

papai46 posted: »

What's AHS?

• 'Tis the season to be jolly....drunk, more like it lol

• Pretty much, man.

I felt like ending her

• I don't think it's a good idea to put her picture up ._.

• Why not? Is she going to go to telltalegames.com? A site she's never heard before? Or is it because her face is as ugly as a villager in Minecraft?

Green613 posted: »

I don't think it's a good idea to put her picture up ._.

• Because privacy reasons, if she didn't give you consent (I doubt she did) I don't think you're allowed to put a picture up of her for the public to see.

Why not? Is she going to go to telltalegames.com? A site she's never heard before? Or is it because her face is as ugly as a villager in Minecraft?

• I would laugh if it turns out she had an account on here and saw your post XD

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Because privacy reasons, if she didn't give you consent (I doubt she did) I don't think you're allowed to put a picture up of her for the public to see.

• K, I get it now.

Because privacy reasons, if she didn't give you consent (I doubt she did) I don't think you're allowed to put a picture up of her for the public to see.

• She would probably think that this is the shittiest website ever and would probably just leave instantly after seeing the game logos at the home page.

I would laugh if it turns out she had an account on here and saw your post XD

• It's okay. It's turned out to be like a one day Flu... hopefully I will be better by Christmas Eve so I can see my family.

Oh man that's not good! :< I had an ulcer in High School, it was absolutely awful. D: I hope he gets to feeling better! NO ALCOHOL? WHAT?

Alt text

Tinni posted: »

I'm sorry friend! If it makes you feel any better my brother gave himself an ulcer from studying too hard for finals and now can't enjoy dri

• I found that picture on a public website however.

I don't think it's a good idea to put her picture up ._.

• My sister is the same way! She loves cats too like you. XD My Grandparents have two cats, and my sister has really bad allergy attacks around them every time we go see them, so on Christmas we spend like all day with them and m poor sis ... :<

I'm so sorry that happens. But I am just getting to the point in my life where I have my grandparents on my mothers side who are getting very old and if they got sick like with what I had this year and last year, which was the flu, it could kill them. :< I don't want to have to skip out on two freakin Christmas' with them!

Every Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I get massive allergic reactions in my aunt's house because of her cat, when we stay over(family tradi

• Not to mention when Gregory looks at the class when she's talking she looks at me, just me with a Luigi death stare.

Please reply with that GIF :')

I would laugh if it turns out she had an account on here and saw your post XD

• Every year when my family and I go on vacation to Disney World, I get a sinus infection from the hotel rooms air conditioning. :< So I totally know how you feel. XD I've been on the cracker and potato soup diet myself today. I've found that the crackers help so much with the nausea. I hope you get to feeling better soon! :)

WarpSpeed posted: »

I'm sick, too, on days I would have as vacation if I weren't sick. I also found out eating lots of Christmas cookies someone sent me all at once isn't the way to fix it. Oh well, I hope we both feel better soon!

• Hmmmmmmmmmmm Alt text

Not to mention when Gregory looks at the class when she's talking she looks at me, just me with a Luigi death stare. Please reply with that GIF :')

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

Has to be my favorite song this year. Perfect for MSGV too.

• Excellent, now we just need to PhotoShop her face on Luigi.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

• Salt123s Movie of the Day..... Previously: Dinosaur 13 Today: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Alt text

• GUYZ

I got the flu. :< Even though I got a flippin flu shot this year! At the very least it was a different strain from the more severe strains. So to all of y'all, I say, GET YOUR FLU SHOT.

BTW, this was me trying to sleep the past few days...

Alt text

Minus being a man, and being black, and I don't sleep on a cardboard mat in my backyard . . . . but everything else is pretty accurate.

• Sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc Has to be my favorite song this year. Perfect for MSGV too.

• ...Are you sure you are not a man, black, or that you sleep on a cardboard mat in your backyard.

That new strain does some crazy shit.

GUYZ I got the flu. :< Even though I got a flippin flu shot this year! At the very least it was a different strain from the more sever

• Yeah it is, It's better than the second but not as good as the first.

This is the new one? Is it any good?

• Um....Can you take her picture down?

• This is the new one? Is it any good?

Salt123s Movie of the Day..... Previously: Dinosaur 13 Today: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Sign in to comment in this discussion.