The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• ^ THIS

Bruh.... now that looks MIGHTY FINE! Have my +1.

• edited December 2014
  • Well god damn.... +1

bembiann posted: »

"Everyone knows YOU... Big. Bad. Wolf..." http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/Everyone-knows-YOU-Big-Bad-Wolf-500676862

• Poor Bigby...

"Everyone knows YOU... Big. Bad. Wolf..." http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/Everyone-knows-YOU-Big-Bad-Wolf-500676862

• Слов нет, бесподобно. Ты серьезно используешь в своих работах только кисть из Фотошопа, без каких-либо эффектов/стилей/фильтров? Выглядит просто потрясающе, браво.

• edited December 2014

Хм. Просто есть много кистей, и всё) Да нет же, лишнее это. Краткость- сестра таланта) И компьютер нагружается меньше :) Признаться, и в фильтрах-то не особо разбираюсь ХD

TheZorkij posted: »

Слов нет, бесподобно. Ты серьезно используешь в своих работах только кисть из Фотошопа, без каких-либо эффектов/стилей/фильтров? Выглядит просто потрясающе, браво.

• A picture of when The Woodsman first encountered the Big Bad Wolf. Very nicely done.

• Alt text
    Work in progress...

• edited December 2014

O.O Аавтоор, как же я рад, что ты все-таки взялась за Мэри! Спасибо тебе большое! Жду не дождусь законченного арта. ^__^

Work in progress...

• Whoa.....0.0' Damn that looks wonderful! Love those eyes...:)

Work in progress...

• Oh Good Fucking God!!!!! That is amazingly awesome and now I need to hide :P

@ChuckTheLizard, @JamesDalton1995, @HazzatheMan, @InfiniteDawn, @DragonButter, @pudding_pie, @LordXFirerus, @Mark_the_Dude, @Everyone !!! You need to see this!

• Agent Cooper approves.

Alt text

Work in progress...

• Holy Shit... +1 from me!

Work in progress...

• O_O thats amazing :o

Work in progress...

• WELL GOD DAMN.... 10000+ up!

@ChuckTheLizard, @JamesDalton1995, @HazzatheMan, @InfiniteDawn, @DragonButter, @pudding_pie, @LordXFirerus, @Mark_the_Dude, @Everyone !!! You need to see this!

• Do Faith, Snow, Bigby, and Beauty!!! Do everyone!!! Also, how do you do it?

Work in progress...

• if everyone will ask me to do what he would love to see - Mary will be last, what i will do for TWAU and TWD.
    How i do this - i'm just do what i do :)

Do Faith, Snow, Bigby, and Beauty!!! Do everyone!!! Also, how do you do it?

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Alt text

Work in progress...

• You're finally doing it! :') Bembiann for president, 11/10.

Work in progress...

• Really? I'm just curious. What's the process you go through? I noticed it's on Photoshop. Do you start there or hand draw it first?

if everyone will ask me to do what he would love to see - Mary will be last, what i will do for TWAU and TWD. How i do this - i'm just do what i do

• edited December 2014

Start there?? And where can I get realistic, to handle the original ??? I draw from scratch, seeing a picture of the game and imagine whatever it was, if it was realistic. I start from the scratch, BY THE BRUSH TOOL of PHOTOSHOP, seeing a screen from the game. Photoshop - not only for photo editing, you knew? Maybe i will tell you a secret, but painter can to draw a painting there from the zero, not the only photo editing if you mean it. PAINTING. Or do you think that people paint from scratch only in SAI? There is no reason to handle photos or screenshots from the game. This is stupid assumption. I`m using photoshop only to paint pictures from the nothing. That is what I am doing btw. THAT IS ALL.

Really? I'm just curious. What's the process you go through? I noticed it's on Photoshop. Do you start there or hand draw it first?

• Oh my God that's amazing!!!!

TheZorkij, hell EVERYONE YOU NEED TO BE SEEING THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

"It was a good show. But, it didn't know when to end" http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/Long-Live-The-Queen-Bloody-Mary-from-TWAU-502015160?ga_submit_new=10%3A1419327595&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

• Alt text

"It was a good show. But, it didn't know when to end" http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/Long-Live-The-Queen-Bloody-Mary-from-TWAU-502015160?ga_submit_new=10%3A1419327595&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

• Did I say bembiann for president? Das right, Bembiann for president 11/10. :)

• edited December 2014

hits the party

Hey there buds, Zorkij here! How are you guys doing tod-

O_O <3

Alt text

Господи... это шикарно. Bembiann, ты просто чудо. ^___^

Holy mother of flying hats... this is just GORGEOUS. Bembiann, you rock!

• See dude, told you ya needed to see this!!!!!

hits the party Hey there buds, Zorkij here! How are you guys doing tod- ... O_O Господи... это шикарно. Bembiann, ты просто чудо. ^___^ Holy mother of flying hats... this is just GORGEOUS. Bembiann, you rock!

• Wow...that is beautiful in so many ways.

@pudding_pie dude. you need to see this

• How do you do the "@persons name" thing??? Does it send a message to them or something??

JJwolf posted: »

Wow...that is beautiful in so many ways. @pudding_pie dude. you need to see this

• Just like you had it; for example, @whoeveryouwant and it will be mentioned in their message inbox that so and so has you in a comment. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

How do you do the "@persons name" thing??? Does it send a message to them or something??

• This is so majestic... O_O

• thnx @JJwolf

JJwolf posted: »

Just like you had it; for example, @whoeveryouwant and it will be mentioned in their message inbox that so and so has you in a comment.

• No prob. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

thnx @JJwolf

• ХАхаха, спасибо)) Нечасто тут встретишь русскоязычных.

hits the party Hey there buds, Zorkij here! How are you guys doing tod- ... O_O Господи... это шикарно. Bembiann, ты просто чудо. ^___^ Holy mother of flying hats... this is just GORGEOUS. Bembiann, you rock!

• edited December 2014

Да брось, тебе спасибо. :) Это же просто потрясающе, - именно о таком арте от тебя я и мечтал с тех пор, как узнал, что ты на форуме. Да и братва сейчас тоже подтянется, и содрогнется этот сайт от аплодисментов. :)) Уж очень мы тут все любим Марфушу. :DD Ну, и на всякий случай напишу, мало ли... Будет просто офигенно, если ты, может быть, когда-нибудь сделаешь тру-форму Кровавой Мэри. После увиденного я просто не могу перестать думать о том, как кошерно это может получиться в твоем исполнении. ;)

А насчет наших, это точно. Из активных участников пока что видел только троих, включая тебя. :)

ХАхаха, спасибо)) Нечасто тут встретишь русскоязычных.

• edited December 2014

Ну... вот мне сообщили что в каком-то паблике вк устроили срач, сказали что налажала я с Марфушей )) И, таки скажу, что это был последний рисунок по TWAU. Да и по Telltalegames наверное... Ту мачь просьб о бесплатных артах. не успела нарисовать - вау круто, сделай то. Вау няшно, вуд лайк ту си йор Люк из TWD. Задолбало. и так проблем хватает

Да брось, тебе спасибо. Это же просто потрясающе, - именно о таком арте от тебя я и мечтал с тех пор, как узнал, что ты на форуме. Да и бра

• edited December 2014

Можешь даже не переживать, диванным критикам с вк угодить невозможно в принципе. Получилось шедеврально, любой человек, имеющий представление о данной технике и масштабах проделанной работы, подтвердит это. А я, как хардкорный фанат героини рисунка, и подавно. :)

Ну, что поделать. Печально, конечно, но раз последний, значит последний. В любом случае, спасибо за все замечательные работы по TWAU, это было реально здорово. И отдельное спасибо за то, что в заключение ты все-таки порадовала нас таким артом, какой все жаждали увидеть. :) Но я, пожалуй, таки не буду терять надежду, прямо как на второй сезон Волка. Удачи и творческих успехов, твой вклад в сообщество неоценим. :)

Апдейт: Только что увидел окончание. Знакомое чувство, да. Просто игнорируй особо требовательных, делай то, что больше по душе. Я вообще просто так написал, ну, вдруг идея заинтересует, мало ли. Разумеется, я все понимаю и не настаиваю.

Ну... вот мне сообщили что в каком-то паблике вк устроили срач, сказали что налажала я с Марфушей )) И, таки скажу, что это был последний ри

Sign in to comment in this discussion.