The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• Incredible! I enjoyed the video as well. You are a highly skilled artist. You also must have a very vivid imagination to think of all of the details that you put in your artwork.

bembiann posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSSEcNoYC5s

• That is amazing! XD

• Unglaublich!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

"Bigby Wolf! The Big Bad Wolf. You used to be something. They used to fear you. They'd hide anywhere their small shivering bodies would fit... The Big Bad Wolf. It's about time you showed up."(c)

Photoshop cs6, (brush tool).

• Oh my god that is so amazing!!!! XD

"Bigby Wolf! The Big Bad Wolf. You used to be something. They used to fear you. They'd hide anywhere their small shivering bodies would fit... The Big Bad Wolf. It's about time you showed up."(c) Photoshop cs6, (brush tool).

• This is magnificent.

"Bigby Wolf! The Big Bad Wolf. You used to be something. They used to fear you. They'd hide anywhere their small shivering bodies would fit... The Big Bad Wolf. It's about time you showed up."(c) Photoshop cs6, (brush tool).

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Another moment with our Big Bad Wolf and Snow White.Okay, i saw the one great fan-art in the car with this couple on someone`s instagram, and it reminded me about the one cute moment in the game. This is my realistic vision/version of the ending of scene in the Taxi, when they went to the Trip Trap Bar. So, if there was a choice like that, i think they both could remember that
    9 hours. Photoshop cs6, brush tool.

• Sheer. Perfection :')

This is beautiful... Well done!!! XD

Another moment with our Big Bad Wolf and Snow White.Okay, i saw the one great fan-art in the car with this couple on someone`s instagram, an

• edited April 2015

Accidental double post...

Another moment with our Big Bad Wolf and Snow White.Okay, i saw the one great fan-art in the car with this couple on someone`s instagram, an

• Give me your talent XD.

• This suck like a whore in rain. Bigby is good guy with sense and she... let just tell that she have nice shoes. And shoes only

• edited April 2015

she have nice shoes. And shoes only

Goddamn right.

This suck like a whore in rain. Bigby is good guy with sense and she... let just tell that she have nice shoes. And shoes only

• You don't like BigbyxSnow? >:(

You need to read Fables... their relationship is beautiful :D

This suck like a whore in rain. Bigby is good guy with sense and she... let just tell that she have nice shoes. And shoes only

• Umm... no? I don't like Snow, so for me it's not a beautiful relationship...

HazzatheMan posted: »

You don't like BigbyxSnow? >:( You need to read Fables... their relationship is beautiful

• Why don't you like her? Because she's a cold-hearted bitch?

Snow has suffered a lot, she trusts no-one. She does love Bigby but is afraid of getting hurt again... Until they finally come together and find peace in their undying love :)

Snow does change as Fables goes on, TRUST me!

Stefanello posted: »

Umm... no? I don't like Snow, so for me it's not a beautiful relationship...

• Snow changes for the better as Fables goes on, becomes a much calmer and nicer person :)

Especially to Bigby after their marriage! XD

their "relationship" may be as cute and beautiful as puppies and honey, but i just don't like this women. Bigby is cool guy, and for me, he deserve better. That's may be just my opinion, you don't have to agreed with it.

• their "relationship" may be as cute and beautiful as puppies and honey, but i just don't like this women. Bigby is cool guy, and for me, he deserve better. That's may be just my opinion, you don't have to agreed with it.

You don't like BigbyxSnow? >:( You need to read Fables... their relationship is beautiful

• lol Hazza, be nice and say hello to the new user instead of encouraging this innocent soul into shipping Bigby and Snow... Everyone knows that Bigby and Bloody Mary is better. :>

• I didn't realise they were new to the forum :P

Still, I ship BigbyxSnow! XD

And I can ship BigbyxBloody Mary as well; I'm actually writing a love fic between them for @TheZorkij :D

fallandir posted: »

lol Hazza, be nice and say hello to the new user instead of encouraging this innocent soul into shipping Bigby and Snow... Everyone knows that Bigby and Bloody Mary is better. :>

• You know whats even better...

Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol Hazza, be nice and say hello to the new user instead of encouraging this innocent soul into shipping Bigby and Snow... Everyone knows that Bigby and Bloody Mary is better. :>

• Poogs staph

Poogers555 posted: »

You know whats even better... Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Let me see it when you guys will finish :>

I didn't realise they were new to the forum :P Still, I ship BigbyxSnow! XD And I can ship BigbyxBloody Mary as well; I'm actually writing a love fic between them for @TheZorkij

• Bigby x Grene or Holly

Alt text

I personally ship him with Grene or Holly, sooo...

• I personally ship him with Grene or Holly, sooo...
    Alt text

• I understand your point of view, but still.
    And come on! She has suffered a lot? Bigby had ripped his belly and then Woody filled him with stones and threw him into water, soo...
    She may not be as bad as I see her. But still I don't like her.

Why don't you like her? Because she's a cold-hearted bitch? Snow has suffered a lot, she trusts no-one. She does love Bigby but is afraid

• You can read it now, I have 2 chapters up:

Go to fanfiction.net, TWAU page, type in the author HazzatheMan, and the story is called Kindred Spirits :)

I also have a love fic for BigbyxNerissa going on along with another, much longer TWAU fanfic set in an AU! XD

Let me see it when you guys will finish :>

• You ship characters with NO chemistry at all? :/

Well maybe Gren actually :P

I personally ship him with Grene or Holly, sooo...

• I don't usually read fanfiction but hell, I will look it up... Thanks :D

You can read it now, I have 2 chapters up: Go to fanfiction.net, TWAU page, type in the author HazzatheMan, and the story is called Kindr

• Your Bloody Mary: Alt text

My Bloody Mary: Alt text

• Too many shipping for me. But BBxBM suggestive look I would read it :D

You can read it now, I have 2 chapters up: Go to fanfiction.net, TWAU page, type in the author HazzatheMan, and the story is called Kindr

• Please leave reviews cuz they inspire me :D

I don't usually read fanfiction but hell, I will look it up... Thanks

• Well, when I was be young and obsessed with yaoi, I've learnt that as much as characters hate each other that much we ship it, so... yeah :D

You ship characters with NO chemistry at all? Well maybe Gren actually :P

• You'd read my love fic of them? Thanks!

Please review as well :D

Too many shipping for me. But BBxBM suggestive look I would read it

• Let's see:

• Snow was raped and abused by the 7 Dwarves for 6 long years
    • Her husband that supposedly loved her more than anything cheated on her with her sister, Rose Red
    • Crane was an asshole to her and desired her in a number of sexual ways
    • The Fables make remarks about her times with Charming and the Dwarves when they're angry at her

But Bigby? He never stopped loving or caring for her, he gave her 7 wonderful Cubs and the Happily Ever After she always wanted to have XD

He's the one that she truly loves, just as she is the one he truly loves, and that is obvious in Fables...

Stefanello posted: »

I understand your point of view, but still. And come on! She has suffered a lot? Bigby had ripped his belly and then Woody filled him with stones and threw him into water, soo... She may not be as bad as I see her. But still I don't like her.

• Sure thing bud. :>

Please leave reviews cuz they inspire me

• Already did it dude.

You'd read my love fic of them? Thanks! Please review as well

• Did you? Under what name? :/

Already did it dude.

• should be kosmitka8

Did you? Under what name?

• Nope, no one of that name has reviewed Kindred Spirits...

should be kosmitka8

• don't know... I definitely fave it and u

Nope, no one of that name has reviewed Kindred Spirits...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.