The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• Alt text

@bembiann "From people who not even professionals in the painting? Sorry but i take a real criticism only from my real teachers-artists, not

• edited April 2015

Listening to all of you, i might to find in "Shitty Ship" phrase - an insult of my tastes, but it is your style - to looking for personal insults against someone. What if i do not think that it is shitty ship? I am a bad if a like it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahhahAHhahahahh! Are you seriously???
    And... Yup, i am not sure, but one great italian guy, who performed a Mozart in The Mozart L"Opera Rock Musical in the Paris - have a contract with me about an exhibition and poster of his own show (and again, do not search here some narcissism or boasting, because i answer to your question about art exhibition). In 2013 i have paint a more than 100 portraits of him (dark past of MLOR-fan XDD ), and now he contact me about an organizing of Art Expo in Bouglione Cultural Complex in Paris with all my works very soon. If you want, contact me in fb in a near time, and when the show will start, i think i could get a couple of tickets, be sure. If you live in Paris or... going there in the near time. I think my italian boss will be glad to see my friends, who know me SOOOOO WELL !

http://www.aficia.info/musique/mims-dans-le-spectacle-baby-blues-de-mikelangelo-loconte/28085

https://www.facebook.com/CirqueJosephBouglione/photos/a.155362502233.129989.137350012233/10152530892877234/?type=1&theater

http://www.billetreduc.com/136872/evt.htm

http://etudiant.aujourdhui.fr/etudiant/sortie/mikelangelo-loconte-babyblues-on-tour-1.html

"Grow Up Kiddo" hahhahahahhaha XDDD i have nothing to say to a person, who so so so sure that he/she know me enough to confidently write me anything what you wrote and give me personal characteristics.

@bembiann "From people who not even professionals in the painting? Sorry but i take a real criticism only from my real teachers-artists, not

• thx :)

Stefanello posted: »

This is... Beautiful. Oh My God. Good job with that one.

• @bembiann my dear I'm gonna tell you a just few things.

1. You need help. A good help and very good doctor.
    2. If you think I'm gonna read this shit - you're wrong.
    3. You have no personal life if you have time to write essays like this. No life, no friend. It's sad.
    4. It's just one clever thing written by you: No I don't know better than your "friends" but you don't know Modern_Death friends, but you accussed her to be a hater, rude etc.
    5. "hahahahahahahhaha xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD" it's not adult behaviour. Srsly. Ok you may be 21 y.o but I'm older than you. I said something and I shared my opinion: you trying to belive yourself that I'm a hater. Are you a troll or what's wrong with you?
    6. You are a hypocrite, you know? If someone told you: Your works is wonderful, I love it - you said: Ooooh thank you." If opinion about your work will be negative: "Sorry but i take a real criticism only from my real teachers-artists"
      Baby be honest with yourself if you don't want to be honest with us. Someone telling you: wow you are amazing" said: I take a compliments only from my real trachers-artist. Are you 9? If I say: good you are happy if I say "bad" I'm hater? Are you nine y.o girl? Maybe start crying, will be fun for us. You are so pathetic. You and yours "xD xD xD hahahahahahha" ok maybe you "grown up" but your mind and all mentality still is in 90's. Just a childish brat.
    7. That's all. You may go and play with your dolls
      Best Regards: (Still) C. Monet and V. van Gogh.
    bembiann posted: »

Listening to all of you, i might to find in "Shitty Ship" phrase - an insult of my tastes, but it is your style - to looking for personal in

• edited April 2015

I don`t care actually to your councils. I read only first sentence and hahahahh, you do not read - so do not wait that i will read your heresy. If you really think that i will listen a haters opinion - the doctor here need not me at all. And again, you need a very good doctor my dear, if you still think that you know me or my personal life. But yeeeahhh, you are the cool "tough" and "sharp" girl, yeeeeaaaah, you see everything. So, it is getting boring for me and i will say good Luck to ya, an adult girl.

@bembiann my dear I'm gonna tell you a just few things. * You need help. A good help and very good doctor. * If you think I'm gonna re

• edited April 2015

Good. I'm very glad. It's a proof how childlish and silly you are.
    Have a nice day.
    Please don't respond.

I don`t care actually to your councils. I read only first sentence and hahahahh, you do not read - so do not wait that i will read your her

• edited April 2015

here you go, you helped me to make my conclusions about your childishness, because only kids can not stop to talk about the age. You, as i see, can not keep calm about theme of the age XD But, to laugh on stupid kids, who talk about absence of personal life and descend to personalities and thinking that they are look sooooo cool - it is a shame for me. hahah, so, yeah, now i see who you are :)
    And give an example, mature gal, do not respond to stupid silly kid XDDDD

Good. I'm very glad. It's a proof how childlish and silly you are. Have a nice day. Please don't respond.

• Well... That's a childish behavior. Adults know when to stop.
    Sunshine. We're not haters and we are telling you that the whole time.
    You picture is nice, but it's not what are wi talking about. It's about BIGBY ANS SNOW (most of the time) but you can't get it. You thrying to... I don't know.
    It's so idiotic! I'm sic of that.

If you are an 'adult' then think about that... And stop that.

here you go, you helped me to make my conclusions about your childishness, because only kids can not stop to talk about the age. You, as i

• edited April 2015

I have no time to read this bullshit. Continue to scratch your tongue about an "adulthood", wasting your own time to a conversation which no need to anyone, while I'll do my own affairs with new artworks and family :)
    Good luck, sunshine :))

Well... That's a childish behavior. Adults know when to stop. Sunshine. We're not haters and we are telling you that the whole time. You

• Wow, I just noticed that all of the recent comments in this thread got a sudden bump in likes compared to a few days ago.

Alt text

• Support arrived a few days late, just like in any good movie :P

Wow, I just noticed that all of the recent comments in this thread got a sudden bump in likes compared to a few days ago.

• Made a minimalist kinda poster.

Alt text

• Nice touch with the cigarette smoke. It really matches the stylistic touches that the game's art style has.

dfh15 posted: »

Made a minimalist kinda poster.

• Thanks, Blind :)

Guess I'll take this opportunity to show some close-ups:
    Alt text
    Alt text

Nice touch with the cigarette smoke. It really matches the stylistic touches that the game's art style has.

• That's fantastic!

• edited April 2015

That is awesome, i really love the idea and style

• Hey bembiann, it's awesome that you're back on the forums bringing more ravishing stuff for us to look at! You know, I've never actually been a big ass Snigby lover, frankly speaking, but I do find this artwork completely adorable and stunning, all the same. I can almost feel the passion, it's that great. Рад вашему возвращению. :)

Another moment with our Big Bad Wolf and Snow White.Okay, i saw the one great fan-art in the car with this couple on someone`s instagram, an

• edited April 2015

Actually, i`ve never been truly Snigby fan too, i just like that couple, they looks so sexy together, as for me. That is all.
    And, omg, thank you X)
    Господи, как приятно видеть тут опять кириллицу. А то англоязычные чутка подзаё )))

TheZorkij posted: »

Hey bembiann, it's awesome that you're back on the forums bringing more ravishing stuff for us to look at! You know, I've never actually bee

• Еще бы.) Ну и поразводили они тут срачей, надо сказать. Критикуют они, ога. Не слушайте никого, ваши работы просто восхитительны. :) Не расскажете по секрету, планируется ли еще что-то по Волку в будущем?

Actually, i`ve never been truly Snigby fan too, i just like that couple, they looks so sexy together, as for me. That is all. And, omg, thank you X) Господи, как приятно видеть тут опять кириллицу. А то англоязычные чутка подзаё )))

• Thanks, glad you like it :)

That's fantastic!

• Accidentally stumbled upon one of these while making the original, and then went off the rails making a set of trippy alternates. There's my contribution to 4/20, if you're into that kind of stuff.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Thanks! I absolutely love your work, by the way.

That is awesome, i really love the idea and style

• edited April 2015

Alt text

А вот тут меня реально насмешила тема XDDD Такие дети, раз никак не могут заткнуться о взрослости и возрасте) У них. видимо, менталитет другой. По-разному взрослость определяется, и явно в том, чтоб вести себя в свои двадцать два "как подобает". Для меня это определяется человечностью и ответственностью, а не демонстрацией в виде чесания языка про взрослость.Я вообще не считаю фразу "Ты такой ребёнок" - оскорблением, скорее наоборот. Да и ребёнка бы слова незнакомых истеричных ребят обидели бы. А мне всё равно на характеристики незнакомых "умников". Они меня не знают. Так что любой срач с прямыми характеристиками меня, как личности - просто умиляет)))))
    Хм, ну. Не оч секрет. Вот после праздников с семьёй, села за скечтинг новой работки :)

TheZorkij posted: »

Еще бы.) Ну и поразводили они тут срачей, надо сказать. Критикуют они, ога. Не слушайте никого, ваши работы просто восхитительны. Не расскажете по секрету, планируется ли еще что-то по Волку в будущем?

• The amount of skill! Is byutiful!!!

А вот тут меня реально насмешила тема XDDD Такие дети, раз никак не могут заткнуться о взрослости и возрасте) У них. видимо, менталитет друг

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Heheh, yup. Long Long long hours... i really fond of this. Too many details left. Bodies and maybe a background.

The amount of skill! Is byutiful!!!

• Yet in the end, the outcome will be well worth it :D

I love these 2 and I love your images of them as well! XD

Heheh, yup. Long Long long hours... i really fond of this. Too many details left. Bodies and maybe a background.

• Oh thanks ! And... i hope so X)
    Nice to know that my work is not in vain and someone love it :))

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yet in the end, the outcome will be well worth it I love these 2 and I love your images of them as well! XD

• Your images obviously take you a long time to do, and the outcomes are always exceptional! XD

Plus, it's BigbyxSnow, my OTP forever :P

Oh thanks ! And... i hope so X) Nice to know that my work is not in vain and someone love it )

• edited April 2015

hahahh, yeap, many SnigBy fans are love these images X)
    I just love how they look when they are together. For me this couple - aesthetic and visual pleasure. Especially to draw them - aaahhhh. But, that is a question of tastes :P

Your images obviously take you a long time to do, and the outcomes are always exceptional! XD Plus, it's BigbyxSnow, my OTP forever :P

• edited April 2015

Can i use last one for the wallpaper on my phone? :P

• Well you won't hear me complaining about them anytime soon :P

And they really do look lovely as a couple in each other's arms don't they... :)

hahahh, yeap, many SnigBy fans are love these images X) I just love how they look when they are together. For me this couple - aesthetic and visual pleasure. Especially to draw them - aaahhhh. But, that is a question of tastes :P

• Yeah, totally agree

Well you won't hear me complaining about them anytime soon :P And they really do look lovely as a couple in each other's arms don't they...

• Good god how do you do it. That is beyond amazing.

• I have seen a lot of your work and I must say, you are a very talented young lady and you're going to go far. :) These are some very beautiful pieces you've presented to us. :)

А вот тут меня реально насмешила тема XDDD Такие дети, раз никак не могут заткнуться о взрослости и возрасте) У них. видимо, менталитет друг

• Sure, let me know if you need it in a different resolution or anything.

Can i use last one for the wallpaper on my phone? :P

• Of course! Thanks

Sure, let me know if you need it in a different resolution or anything.

• Oh, that is a long story, how i do this XD To be short, when i was 19, on the last course of college, i decided to make a digital diploma. In that period i appreciated a realistic style, thought it`s a maximum. My first rule was "If you can do a realistic painting - you can do anything". So, from the pencils and paper i get to digital and started to learn a realistic digital art, painting

Good god how do you do it. That is beyond amazing.

• edited April 2015

Thanks, i hope i`ll never stop, because if i will do something perfect FOR ME, it will be end of my development. It is not enough for me, what i have today, but it is cool, when you grow all the time X)
    Thanks a lot!

pudding_pie posted: »

I have seen a lot of your work and I must say, you are a very talented young lady and you're going to go far. These are some very beautiful pieces you've presented to us.

• This is my style of picture: lines.

• Alt text
    Just a sketch I made :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.