The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! XD XD

metalgirl posted: »

Just a sketch I made

• It's something that was never shown in Fables, that makes me love it even more! :D

Really? Thank you so much

• Really? Thank you so much :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! XD XD

• Ah, If only this scene was illustrated in Fables. This is a great start to my day!

Gut gemacht!

Just a sketch I made

• Thank you thank you! :D You nice people are making my day ^^

Ah, If only this scene was illustrated in Fables. This is a great start to my day! Gut gemacht!

• Alt text
    Finally i get this one and now it`s done

• edited May 2015

Make em' both naked and I'll be extra happy... XD

Nah, this is amazing!!! I could never do this, I have 0 artistic talent for a start :P

Keep em' coming!

bembiann posted: »

• edited May 2015

I'm fixated by Snow's eyes.

Aaand I just realized how much she looks like my English teacher.

• Your English teacher must be pretty hot then, right? :D

Grayosin posted: »

I'm fixated by Snow's eyes. Aaand I just realized how much she looks like my English teacher.

• Oh, yeah. I mean, all my English teachers end up being hot in general, which is, y'know. Cool and all. Hot. Cool. Pleasing to the eyes. I don't know. I totally didn't just admit that my thirty-year-old English teacher is hot. No.

Your English teacher must be pretty hot then, right?

• No shame in it, my art teacher was in her late twenties to early thirties and she was pretty hot to me as well :P

Oh, yeah. I mean, all my English teachers end up being hot in general, which is, y'know. Cool and all. Hot. Cool. Pleasing to the eyes. I don't know. I totally didn't just admit that my thirty-year-old English teacher is hot. No.

• At least I'm not the only one, then. Praise the attractive English/art teachers! [insert smiley face here]

... Too much?

No shame in it, my art teacher was in her late twenties to early thirties and she was pretty hot to me as well :P

• Maybe a little too much :)

At least I'm not the only one, then. Praise the attractive English/art teachers! [insert smiley face here] ... Too much?

• Mhm. Should probably work on that.

Maybe a little too much

• And liking comments as well lol XP

Mhm. Should probably work on that.

• hahah, i am not really sure it`s a nice idea, to make them naked XDDDD I would love to draw some erotic scenes, but it will be too much for me XD

Make em' both naked and I'll be extra happy... XD Nah, this is amazing!!! I could never do this, I have 0 artistic talent for a start :P Keep em' coming!

• hahah, you are lucky, you`ve got really hot teacher X))

I'm fixated by Snow's eyes. Aaand I just realized how much she looks like my English teacher.

• Yeah, but they aren`t naked on that pic :DD

Well that one you did of Snigby up against the wall with their clothes coming off was erotic :P Either way, I love these

• Well that one you did of Snigby up against the wall with their clothes coming off was erotic :P

Either way, I love these :)

hahah, i am not really sure it`s a nice idea, to make them naked XDDDD I would love to draw some erotic scenes, but it will be too much for me XD

• hahahah, probably! XD

Nudity is not always needed for something to be erotic, what they were doing was enough

• Nudity is not always needed for something to be erotic, what they were doing was enough :)

Yeah, but they aren`t naked on that pic :DD

• edited May 2015

Alt text

http://bembiann.deviantart.com/

"These lips are sealed".
    Who are they?
    Finally finished Faith "Donkey Skin" and "Little Mermaid" - Nerissa!
    The cutest slaves of "Pudding&Pie" Club.
    SO, who were they? I still don`t get, who was Nerissa. Probably it was Faith.
    At least i did it. I made a picture which i wanted.
    Adobe Photoshop cs6,
    Brush tool,
    20 hours

• HEEEEEY! Now these are two very lovely looking ladies!!! XD

@armis37 What do you think of your Little Mermaid? :P

http://bembiann.deviantart.com/ "These lips are sealed". Who are they? Finally finished Faith "Donkey Skin" and "Little Mermaid" - Neri

• Beautiful! You are awesome! :D

http://bembiann.deviantart.com/ "These lips are sealed". Who are they? Finally finished Faith "Donkey Skin" and "Little Mermaid" - Neri

• Now i really hate a woman`s legs! XDDDDDD After process of this picture

HEEEEEY! Now these are two very lovely looking ladies!!! XD @armis37 What do you think of your Little Mermaid? :P

• oh thanks, i`m flattered

Beautiful! You are awesome!

• Dude, a million thanks for summoning me!

HEEEEEY! Now these are two very lovely looking ladies!!! XD @armis37 What do you think of your Little Mermaid? :P

• It looks like Nerissa is wearing fishnets... Or am I seeing things? :/

Now i really hate a woman`s legs! XDDDDDD After process of this picture

• edited May 2015

Oh.My.God.

You are the best.

I love you. I love you so much.

I can't express myself in words, I'm literally speechless. But I'll try, even though it won't be anything original.

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous art. It's one of the best fanarts I've ever seen. EVER.

Lady, I just love you. I adore you.

And this is... just no words. You've brightened my whole day. It's like a sun came out of the shadows.

That Nerissa... My god. I could just spit out all of the beauty defining words and it wouldn't be enough.

May I... May I ask one thing of you? To do a fanart of Nerissa only? Would that be too much?

Once again. I love you. I don't know who you are, I don't know where you live, but I will find you and I will hug you.

• Fair enough, it was a nice touch I say :D

Now you understand, WHY i hate woman`s legs after this drawing ! XDDDD Yeah, this idea appeared in my head with a desire to show a little hint, symbol of her nature and past But it was longer than i could imagine. But interesting

• Dude, I just love you. I adore you.

bembiann is a girl :P

armis37 posted: »

Oh.My.God. You are the best. I love you. I love you so much. I can't express myself in words, I'm literally speechless. But I'll tr

• edited May 2015

Now you understand, WHY i hate woman`s legs after this drawing ! XDDDD
    Yeah, this idea appeared in my head with a desire to show a little hint, symbol of her nature and past :) But it was longer than i could imagine. But interesting :D

It looks like Nerissa is wearing fishnets... Or am I seeing things?

• God damn it.

I'll edit it xD

Dude, I just love you. I adore you. bembiann is a girl :P

• edited May 2015

OMG! hahaha, daaaamn, that is soooooooo sweet ^^
    So nice words, i can not even...
    About Nerissa - well, i can not promise or refuse your request because i have some planes right now, and it is not for TWAU, but i`ll think about it.
    Ahahah, if you do not know me, i can give you some help: https://www.facebook.com/bembiann to know me better and hug XDDD

Oh.My.God. You are the best. I love you. I love you so much. I can't express myself in words, I'm literally speechless. But I'll tr

• I meant every word I said. Keep creating your art, you've got a new fan now :)

I will wait very patiently for Nerissa art. Take your time :)

I'll hug you, I'm telling you ;)

OMG! hahaha, daaaamn, that is soooooooo sweet ^^ So nice words, i can not even... About Nerissa - well, i can not promise or refuse your

• hahahah, i`ll remember this :P

I meant every word I said. Keep creating your art, you've got a new fan now I will wait very patiently for Nerissa art. Take your time I'll hug you, I'm telling you

• edited May 2015

By the way, I love your art - I checked it out and it's stunning :)

hahahah, i`ll remember this :P

• Hey, did you forget another ship? xD

I didn't realise they were new to the forum :P Still, I ship BigbyxSnow! XD And I can ship BigbyxBloody Mary as well; I'm actually writing a love fic between them for @TheZorkij

• As usual, your talent continues.

• Hot dayum! Good work as usual.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.