Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I always thought about using that app for my drawings, just haven't had the time.

pudding_pie posted: »

He has come a long way from where he was. And to make the pics, I've been using MS paint. Glad you find them awesome.

• Ooooo, this is my kind of villian. Would like to know more about this harbinger of doom and his motives.

HazzatheMan posted: »

This is an introduction to the main antagonist of my story on FanFiction.net: The Devil Among Us; the story itself is WAAAY to long for this

• Gargoth and Delphantez, Was it fate or a lie?

There have been many stories that have taken place in the Homelands. This one took place in a kingdom hidden in a canyon guarded by beautiful and powerful winged creatures. These creatures consisted of dragons, wyverns, griffins and many other winged creatures. Some say that some of the Fable Dragons from other stories were born here, but that is only a myth... or is it?

Garraz, the name of this flourishing paradise lived in peace for a century even when the Adversary began his conquest it was able to remain in peace. But the peace began to decompose when the kingdoms young prince brought home a strange statue from one of his adventures.

The prince presented the monstrous statue to his father but he didn't like it much, not because of its looks but the fact of it being some kind of mundane witch craft he ordered his son to destroy it or remove it from his palace.

Instead doing what his father said, the prince instead moved it to his chambers and as he began to leave the grisly staue eyes glowed. "Wait..Delphantez. ." the statue yelled. So the prince closed the door and walked cautiously over to the statue and ask it how it knew his name.

"I am Gargoth, and we were destined to come across eachother other. What wonders I have to show you.." Delphantez still couldn't believe his eyes and thought to himself what "wonders" this strange statue was talking about, so he continued to listen to what it had to say.

"In years to come a serious of events will occur that would be far more wicked than the Adversary's conquest.. The choice you make here will reflect on the fate of you and others.. as of now."

"What choice?" Delphantez ask. And then he moved in closer to the statue and careful griped his sword. It paused and then made a ominous sigh.

"The choice of releasing me will pave the world to your salvation and the choice of not will hasten your destruction..". The prince felt there was a catch to this, something didn't feel right. But then he heard a loud noice from the courtyard and saw his palace being invaded by creatures and devilish knights. "Could the statue be telling the truth?" He thought.

Delphantez rushed over to the statue and agreed to set it free and after he did his chamber was struck by some causing it to catch fire. Delphantez looked around and notice the the gargoyle was gone and all he could hear was a wicked laugh slowly fading.

The prince left his burning chamber to fend off the invading force and from high up Gargoth circled above and landed on a high mountain to and thought to himself "At last, I am free from my prison. I am now free and with that the stage is nearly set.. Once the piece is properly aligned, Gargoyles will once again flourish and Fables will be NO MORE..."

Now as those year passed Delphantez reflected on his past action, he will do what he must to stop Gargoth before he do something that will change the life of Fables forever. Even if it means throwing his own life away in the process, he know his son would understand, he knows his grandson will understand.

Up next, Daren's New Year seem to be going swell untill someone calls him back to old Fable Town in New York.

• I figured I would melt a few hearts with this chapter :) Tim loves his kids and his wife. He's the best, and together, they form my favorite couple in my whole story <3

Me and Harmony both! My nose is so stuffed that I can barely breath through it.

How....freakin...cute...is Tim and Harmony....with these babies. UGH! My heart can't TAKE all this cuteness! I adore Tim and Harmony; they

• ooooooooh That's so exciting! Goodluck to all who've been entered ^-^ Also, happy New Year! Tomorrow IS the last day of December! We had a party last year but I don't know about this year, everyone's been getting sick, lol.

Alright! I am back to announce that the final Fable Storyteller Awards for this year will soon be available for all to see! (starting tomorr

• One month later

The doors to various apartments were locked at all hours of the night and day; shops, restaurants and schools all closed at a routine time. Nothing was open past eight. There was a curfew put into effect by the Sheriff, Deputy Mayor and Cole. No Fable or Halfer was to leave their homes unless it was necessery or their lives were at stake.

The bridge between the Folker and Fable world was closed. No one was able to come in or out. Gurads took post at every angle near the river and bridge. The killer was still on the loose. Peter and Ethan searched countless hours trying to picture everything together; every piece had its place and both did their best to fit them together.

Swineheart found the DNA in the dancer's braclet belonged to another dancer. Sadly, she too was one of the victims. Peter cringed knowing the girls were still in the Morgue, their bodies locked away like pieces of meat. Swineheart kept them for answers. For anything his eyes may have overlooked.

The Kiwi smell was Peter's only clue to the Folker who was commiting these crimes. It was female and she had a motive. Although the killer had not slaughtered anymore Fables or Halfers, Peter and Ethan were still on the lookout. The hours spent awake and staring aimlessly at those files created a mission to the young Wolf.

Holly would spend the majority of her nights with Peter and was concerned about his well being. He was delirious, exhausted and slowly slipping into defeat. She did her best to reassure him the killer would be caught. This, however, always sent Holly to a dark place; the days she spent looking for her sister's killer and finally ending the search with her funeral.

Ethan, too, had little sleep at night. He'd gone over the victims and their prime suspects; all dead and buried six feet under. The Folker community made sure their bodies remained in their walls and although Ethan would rather keep them, he had no choice. He didn't want another war breaking out, although that seemed to be the direction they were heading.

That morning, Peter and Ethan planned to visit their mother and Emily. Both sat at the table and waited. A song played above the men, as they sipped their dark coffee. Peter smoked his cigarette, while Ethan tore pieces off from his muffin and tossed it to a hungry cat and her three babies.

"Don't do that, Ethan."

Ethan pauses. "Why Peter?"

"You start feeding them and those little fuckers will follow you home."

Ethan ignores Peter and continues tossing tiny bits to the famished animals. Rolling his eyes, Peter continues to smoke. He had no desire to fight with his brother, especially if his mind was already made up. It was pointless.

"I don't know what to do Ethan."

Ethan remains quiet. One of the kittens, a Calico, walks carefully up to the main distributing tasty treats. It sniffs and rubs his little face on Ethan's boot. However, a nearby Cab honks and frightens the creature, sending him and the others hissing and dashing behind a dumpster.

"We have to remain hopeful, Peter. At least she hasn't done anything else-"

"Yes but that means the bitch is mocking us. Waiting and plotting."

"Don't think so negatively, Peter. We can't give up. Once WE do, than everyone else does..."

Peter quickly drops the subject and watches the mother Cat and her babies return. Peter picks at his Croissant and tosses a few bits at the cat. At least he could do SOME good that day.

Emily, in a pink robe and slippers, stood in front of the stove. In three different pans, she had breakfast cooking: Hashbrowns, fried Eggs and Sausage. The radio played a Brad Paisley song. Emily took her spatula and flipped the Eggs. Placing the cooked food on plates, she grabs another and fills it.

Taking a Banana, Emily slices the fruit and tosses them into a Blender. Adding Yogurt, Milk, Strwberries and ice, she turns the machine on and watches the blades mash all the ingredients together. When all was mixed together, Emily lifts the Blender and pours the Smoothie into two glass cups.

"GREN! Fookin' come and get ya' food! I'm meetin' me brothers and mum in a bit!"

Since their first encounter, Emily and Gren could not stand to be apart. The markings left on their body made it difficult, too; her Lilypad and his Bowler hat, located on his shoulder, made their connection permanent. They agreed it would be best if Emily moved in. Georgie, however, was not thrilled to hear his daughter was not only moving in with Gren but marked by him. Despite their years spent together, Georgie and Gren still found it hard to have a 'friendship.' An understanding was all they could get.

Emily would not have it any other way. Gren was there the moment she said her goodbyes to the deceased dancers and her dear Felicia. Kissing the top of her hand, they lowered Felicia into her final resting place. Gren took Emily by the hand and stayed there since than. Emily had good days and bad; there were nights she'd stay awake and think back to the times she and Felicia had. Those would eventually surpass, like everything else.

Since moving in, Gren turned his apartment into a little slice of Emily's liking. For awhile, he had to get used to her late night gaming. She had enormous headphones that covered her ears and would speak to other gamers online. It alarmed him when he came home one day and heard screeching; he was certain the killer was there to finish Emily but upon rushing inside, he found Emily, wearing nothing but a tanktop and panties, playing Call of Duty. And of course, with her brother Junior.

Gren grabbed his plate and sat down to eat.

"You don't need to curse, sweetie. Mmm....this all looks wonderful."

Emily smiled and sat down. "Sorry. Still tryin' ta' work on the garbage that comes from me lips."

"You going to eat?"

Emily rubs her stomach. For the past week, everything was making her sick. Today, it seemed to be getting worse. She made an appointment to visit Swineheart later. Katie would be making the trip with Emily.

"Nah, love. My bloody stomach still 'urts."

"Do you want me to make you an-"

"Already did."

"Well, I get off at six tonight. Please call me and let me know what he says."

Emily nods. "Think it just be stress."

"You still worried about the club's future?"

The Pudding n' Pie was sold to an unknow buyer. Emily could no longer hold onto the very thing that nearly killed her. Everyone, especially Vivian and Georgie, were pleased to see her let it go. Emily was concerned the new owner would tear down everything and she'd lose the very place her heart was set on since day one.

Emily simply looked up and smiled. "No, Gren....I'm sure it will be just fine."

Grn beamed, finished his food and took the plate to the sink. While Emily sat to collect her thoughts, Gren cleaned up the leftovers. Kissing Emily on the forehead, he glanced at his watch and finished off his coffee.

"Well, you ready to go, sweetie? Here-you can take the car today since you'll be out visiting your family and going to the doctor."

Emily grabs the keys. "Ya' ACTUALLY trust me with that thing?"

Emily wraps her arms around Grens neck. He glanced at the marvelous and stunning creature before him; her hair, normally pulled back, draped down her shoulders and along her back. Emily, however, kept the hat. (One thing they BOTH agreed on.) Gren placed his hands on her hips. She looked remarkable in kaki capris and a simple black tank top. Gren pressed his face along her neck and gently kissed. This caused Emily to shake under his touch.

Emily giggles. "Bloody stop it, ya monster. We gotta be going."

Gren continues to nibble on Emily's neck. "Why, when I'm CLEARLY still eating-"

Emily playfully pushes Gren off. "Ya' big lug. Hurry before ya' be late..."

Locking the door behind them, hand in hand, Gren and Emily walk down the stairs. He opens the door and watches as Emily enters the car and starts it. The engine hums, as she fumbles with the radio.

"PLEASE be careful, Emily."

Emily pats Gren's face and kisses his lips. "Ya' worry too much. I'll be fine."

"I love you."

Those words were still new to Emily's ears. "I love ya' too, Gren."

Kissing her one last time, Gren waves and watches Emily back out of the space and enter the quickly growing traffic. Humming, Gren walks to the Subway and prepares for another day.

Emily, however, pulls over to vomit. This would be number three that morning.

Any questions, you know the drill. I had time before I head to work; feel like crap and think I'm getting sick. Ems gave me the bug through the computer. xD

• Oh can't wait!! Congrats ahead of time. Can't believe 2015 is almost here!! -throws confetti-

Alright! I am back to announce that the final Fable Storyteller Awards for this year will soon be available for all to see! (starting tomorr

• Neat start so far. Nick's description was well done and very interested in finding out more.

This is an introduction to the main antagonist of my story on FanFiction.net: The Devil Among Us; the story itself is WAAAY to long for this

• Emily rubs her stomach. For the past week, everything was making her sick. Today, it seemed to be getting worse. She made an appointment to visit Swineheart later. Katie would be making the trip with Emily.

Alt text

YES! YES YES YES YES YES!!! <3 <3 <3 BABIES! I wonder if she'll have one or multiple!! :D

I love that Gren and Emily are together now. I love them so much; they are my 2nd favorite couple you've made. Junior and BM are my 1st. :3 Looking forward to hearing more 'bout their relationship.

ALSO, that bit with Ethan, Peter and the cats.

Peter quickly drops the subject and watches the mother Cat and her babies return. Peter picks at his Croissant and tosses a few bits at the cat. At least he could do SOME good that day.

Shows you just how sensitive Peter can be. :) Also, its scary to know the killer has yet to be caught. This Folker is indeed advance and crafty. I hope nothing else happens. Its sad knowing Emily gave up the club and the town worried now; they must have curfews now and it's awful.

Can't wait for more!

One month later The doors to various apartments were locked at all hours of the night and day; shops, restaurants and schools all closed

• Not bad, not bad! Will you provide us with the link so that those that may be interested can view it? :)

• Always something in the day to make Peter's occupation as the sheriff more harder than it needs to be. Regardless, I hope he'll solve this mystery soon. :S

Dat MS paint pic tho, so extremely cool!

Ethan ran up the stairs and nearly crashed into an unsuspecting mundy heading to work. Running past the man with a heavy coat and umbrella,

• edited December 2014

I think everyone will be quite satisfied with the awards, mister pudding. ;)

I know I'm looking forward to it and can't wait to see! Here is to the final awards for 2014! Congrats ahead to all these wonderful writers and their marvelous creations! -thumbs up and high fives-

• It's surprising how time flew by so fast this year imo. Hopefully you'll get better by the time New Year's Eve starts. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

ooooooooh That's so exciting! Goodluck to all who've been entered ^-^ Also, happy New Year! Tomorrow IS the last day of December! We had a party last year but I don't know about this year, everyone's been getting sick, lol.

• I swear, Earth must be in some sort of timelapse we don't know about. XD

JJwolf posted: »

Oh can't wait!! Congrats ahead of time. Can't believe 2015 is almost here!! -throws confetti-

• Neat start so far

Dude; I started this story last month! It will have 3 Acts and I am on the 2nd one atm...

JJwolf posted: »

Neat start so far. Nick's description was well done and very interested in finding out more.

• https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6256925/HazzatheMan

This is the link to my account on FanFiction.net, you can access the story from there.

I will point out that the story is split into 3 Acts and I'm only starting on the second one; the story is rated a strong M for language, sex and violence throughout and combines romance (BigbyxSnow) with adventure.

Plz review the chapters! I like hearing ppl's thoughts, there is a review box at the bottom of each chapter page...

Not bad, not bad! Will you provide us with the link so that those that may be interested can view it?

• There's a lull in the crowd.

Snow releases her breath, looking over her papers before heading out and greeting the angry Fables. Breathe, she tells herself. Just breathe.

She nudges past the curtain and is greeted with flashing cameras and loud voices. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought she stumbled upon a mundy conference room by mistake. She squints, urging people to put their cameras away or turn the flash off, please.

Snow clears her throat. "Good afternoon," She starts slowly. A dribble of sweat climbs it's way down her neck.

A cough or two, but the room general quiets down once more. She sets her papers down on the podium, looking at each individual face looking up at her, there in the Woodland's Apartments Courtyard.

"You are all aware that the Crooked Man has been apprehended," She continues. About half of the crowd cheers, while others stay silent. "Via our own Sheriff, Bigby Wolf."

No applause to that. Her gut sinking lower, she clears her head and continues. "Things are going to be changing around here. Now that Ichabod Crane is no longer an ally to Fabletown, it is only appropriate that I take his place as Deputy Mayor. Whether you agree with it or not, there is nothing you can do about it. But, I assure you that things will improve. And laws will be enforced. That's how it should have been from the start."

Another random cough, a sneeze. Some shuffling of feet, occasional whispers. I'm doing fine, She told herself.

Snow clears her throat again, placing her hands over her papers. They didn't say what she wanted to say. They said what Cole approved them to say. But none of it would make the citizens happy. She had to improvise.

She adjusted the microphone. "Alright. Citizens of Fabletown, are you listening? I'm only going to say this once: Now that I'm in charge, your problems will be dealt with. You won't be tossed to the side, forgotten. Never again. We can't have another Crooked Man rise up and gain power over us. We were absolutely ignorant in the past, but the past is the past, and that is final. If you don't think I can do a good enough job, you can take my place for me and show me how to do it yourself. Because until you actually have a position like Deputy Mayor, you wouldn't know how hard it really is to keep things together and not have a mental break down in the process. We've brought justice to the evil, and we will continue to do so until the end of Fabletown's history. Until we defeat the Adversary, and go back home!"

The crowd was hesitant. A clap. More claps. Many clapping hands. Snow broke out into a firm smile, as most of the crowd actually supported her words.

Her eyes glazed over each individual, looking at their faces intently. Only a few were not smiling or clapping, maybe those of whom didn't like the idea of a woman holding powerful positions. There were occasionally a few Fables who couldn't leave old ideas like that behind. Snow hadn't let it get to her.

For a split second, her eyes locked on a man in the back. He was fuming. His orange hair glistened in the sun. He looked so familiar....

Gone. He disappeared. Maybe she was dreaming it all. Whatever. Snow thanked the audience, switching places with King Cole who had been flustered during the speech, but was now obviously happy she'd made it. She retreated behind the curtains as quick as she could.

Her heart skipped a beat. The Wolf was leaning against the brick walls of the Woodlands Apartments, staring at her with his glowing yellow eyes. The cigarette in his hands trailed a thin line of smoke upward, curling occasionally when he's breathed outward. He cracked a grin when she noticed him, but that was that. She watched as the Sheriff tossed the cigarette butt to the ground, squishing it with the tip of his shoe, and retreated around the side of the building, without a single word.

She'd always thought of him as strange, but now she truly realized that he wasn't doing it to be weird. He was essentially Fabletown's guardian. Whether the citizens liked it or not. And in order to be one, you had to give off the aura of mystery. Of stealth. He had to be that way. When Snow reached the corner he'd turned, and looked past it, he was long gone. She smiled.

I've been generally bored lately, so I figured I would just do different chapters that had nothing to do with each other. Waiting on January's challenge, I suppose. I want to continue the 'Romance' between Robert and Beauty, but I just don't feel like it right now. You know? I want to build some other characters up, but I have yet to gain ideas. Plus, I can't get enough of the four new babies ^-^ I want to write about them more than anything. Yep. I feel better, still stuffy but it's all good. Happy New Years Eve! I finished another book that I got for Christmas, and it was SO good! I need the next book in the series, but it comes out later next year :( I can wait.....hopefully XD

• It shows in your writing and I just adore these two. :) Their kids are lucky to have such wonderful and caring parents.

Well, looks like you AND Harm need soup, medicine and good ol' fashioned sleep. :)

I figured I would melt a few hearts with this chapter Tim loves his kids and his wife. He's the best, and together, they form my favorite couple in my whole story Me and Harmony both! My nose is so stuffed that I can barely breath through it.

• I'd hate to do that to the kid but, I mean....(looks around) He's so much like Bigby and HE handles a lot pretty well. cough don't tell him I said that cough

MS paint is my go to drawing thing right now. xD At least, until I get the Manga 5 studio down.

Always something in the day to make Peter's occupation as the sheriff more harder than it needs to be. Regardless, I hope he'll solve this mystery soon. :S Dat MS paint pic tho, so extremely cool!

• Likewise. :D I never forgot about your TWD thread, however I could never think of anything to write that I thought was good enough. :/

Markd4547 posted: »

Thanks great to see you again

• Okay, by the time I catch up it's going to be next year, however I've wanted to say for quite a while now that your picture for this chapter is so Fables comic cover-esque that it's almost uncanny. That really is a great drawing, Pie.

As for the chapter, whenever Georgie gets emotional there's an added sadness that you don't always get from other characters, and it's the same with Emily. They're so tough on the exterior, seemingly always so big brass balls minded (hope you'll excuse the phrase) that you think nothing can knock them over. Then you get something like this and it's all the more poignant.

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." "Yes, dad. I'm bloody just fine. No, he's not....WOOT!? Oh fo

• Emily was the final person to arrive at the coffee shop. Upon stepping out from her vehicle, Lyla automatically noticed her daughter's face; Emily, like Georgie, was not very good at hiding how she felt at that very moment. Call it mother's intuition but Lyla could sense her baby was not feeling at her best.

Emily's face was very pale and her stomach began their usual somersaults. Before Lyla could say a single word, Emily's face was turned and facing a nearby trash can. Peter was the first to sit up, run to Emily's side and assist his sick sister to the table. Lyla grabbed Emily's hand and stroked her face. Very warm.

"Emily, sweetie....are you getting sick?"

"Maybe mum...."

"Are you sleeping at night?" There was concern in Lyla's voice. "You look like you have not seen sleep in days. Do you need to stay over and-"

This nearly sent Emily into rage. "NO!" Emily nearly knocks the coffee over with her fist. "I'm just bloody fine, mum! Sick! Just sick....Katie is going with me to Swineheart and-"

"Okay, baby." Lyla plays with Emily's hair. "Calm down, baby...I'm going with you girls, too."

"Mum, I-"

Peter elbows Emily. "Just....let her go with you, okay?"

Emily turns to face Peter. Emily nearly chuckled; perhaps it was Peter her mother should be concerned for. His face was scruffy and his hair a mess. It appeared as if he had not showered in days and there were dark circles under his eyes. Smoking yet another cigarette, Peter begins to rub his eyes.

"Nah, Peter-maybe ya' are the one that needs ta' go see Swineheart, too."

Peter giggles. "I'm fine. Just a little tired and pissed off."

Lyla continues to rub Emily's hand, while sipping on her White Chocolate frappacino.

"Don't beat yourself down, Peter. You and Ethan are doing what you can with WHAT you have."

Peter sighs heavily, allowing a thick gray cloud to escape his nostrils and lips. "I feel like we are letting this fucker escape. Just slip....right from our fingers."

"Sweetie, you have to understand something. This happened so suddenly and left us ALL in a tailspin. Indeed things have settled down and who ever commited these heinous acts have disappeared into the depths of hell were she belongs but...you and Ethan are TRYING and working no stop to catch this person."

Peter sips his coffee. "I just feel like I can be doing more. You know, mom?"

"I understand, baby. But you can't do that to yourself, either. I'm proud of my boys. We all are."

Emily sends a thumbs up. "Yeah 'cause I couldn't fookin' do what ya' do."

Ethan smiles and with a tiny punch, playfully hits Emily's arm. "You're alright, Ems. Thanks, though....all of you. We needed this."

Peter nods. "Agree. If I have to look at another body or sign anymore papers..."

"You'll be fine, Peter. Nothing wrong with taking breaks. You boys are only human."

Peter wanted to laugh at his mother's comment but decided at the last second to just nod and smile. His mother was always one to comfort Peter if he ever needed it. His father, too, was always there for the boys. Peter would go visit him sometime this week.

"Where is dad, mom?"

"He's with your uncle Hans helping him fix some wires in the garage. I swear, your aunt Gina and her constant nagging. I'm glad your uncle Hans can handle that woman because I can't and she's my sister."

Peter beams. Taking another sip from his coffee, he watched Emily take out her phone and check her messages. How could he pass this opportunity up? He was in desperate need to be the pestering little brother and laugh at Emily's reactions.

"So, Ems....how is Gren doing?"

Emily's face immediatly changed color. "FOOK off, Peter-"

Lyla nods in agreement. "Yes, dear. Tell us-how is everything?"

"Fine, mum. SAME as always."

Peter leans in closer. "You two are, uh, PRETTY serious, huh Emily?"

"PETER...."

Ethan waves his arms around. He, out of all the kids, knew better than to irritate Emily Porgie. TOO much like their father and add a dash of John Smith and a sprinkle of Lyla Smith and you have a recipe just ready to explode.

"OKAY, Peter...leave her alone. She's not feeling too hot and when she WANTS to talk about Gren, she will-"

Ethan watches as Peter snatches the phone from Emily's hand. "Hmmm....let's see here-"

"FOOK! PETER!" Emily knocks her chair down and tries to grab her phone. "Give me back me bloody fookin' phone! MUM!"

"Peter!" Lyla stands up and heads for Peter. "Stop acting like an ass and give your sister-"

Peter, however, took advantage of his siter's tiny stature. He was a pretty tall and well built young man. She was never going to get her phone unless she managed to grow several feet in seconds. Peter glanced at the messages.

"I miss you pookie butt. I can't wait to see you later when you get home."

Peter laughs. "Pookie butt? Really?"

"Peter, I swear on me own grave, I'm gunna fookin-"

Beep Beep "OH! You got another text from you Pookie butt-"

"PETER! No!" Emily tries to jump up. "For fook's sake, give me the bloody phone!"

Peter ignores Emily and continues reading the message sent by Gren. "I love you more, my pudding and pie. :) I can't wait to get home and fuck your-"

Peter, reading the message silently in his head, tosses the phone back into Emily's hand. His face is red with embarrasment. Everyone is silent as well; those last few words were enough for everyone to settle down and change the subject.

"Ya be an asshole, Peter! I 'ope that fookin' teaches ya' ta' neva' mess with me phone!"

Peter covers his head in shame. "Ewww..." He shakes his head. "Oh god ewww...."

"ARE you two having sexual encounters, Emily?"

Emily nearly choked on her coffee. "MUM, REALLY!?"

"Im JUST asking, as a concerned parent. I-"

"NOT in front of me brothers!"

"Oh we are all adults here, Emily and I HOPE my children can discuss certain with me and not be ashamed. Your father and I still have sex and-"

"OH GOD!" Emily covers her mouth; Peter continues to shake his head and Ethan laughs. "REALLY!?"

"Well, we do and you should NEVER be afraid to talk to me! ARE you having sex with him?"

"Yes...."

"You being SAFE and smart about it?"

"The fook...yes?"

Lyla finishes off her coffee. "Alright. Enough said."

Peter laughter roars among the city noise. Several people pause to stare at the man in the dark shirt, tie and trenchcoat, wondering what could possibly be so hilarious.

"I LOVE these family moments. Never a dull moment with the Porgies."

Exchanging their final goodbyes, Peter and Ethan leave to the Business office. Although both just wanted to remain with their family, there was still a job to accomplish. Katie arrived just as the boys got into a cab and drove off. Chewing bubble gum, Katie adjusts her sunglasses and observes her sister.

"God you look like death, Ems."

"Yeah fook ya' too, Katie."

"Girls, enough. Emily, watch the language and you quite being a jerk. She's not feeling good."

Katie chuckles. "Don't be so uptight, sis. I'm just playing with you."

Emily huffs. "Jersey watchin' the girls?"

"Taking them to see a movie."

"ALL thirteen of them?"

"They are very well behaved girls, Emily. And they need to spend time with their father. He's been working long hours at the Pawn shop ever since he began taking random mundy items as well. Now all of New York and the world want a piece of Jersey."

Entering Emily's car, Lyla buckles in and turns the radio off. "More money for you. You'll need EVERY penny, especially when the girls are in school and-"

Katie shudders, as she blows a bubble. "Don't remind me, mom....Jersey and I are having nightmares. All but three want to go to college. Bella wants to work with Jersey in the shop, Laura wants to be a wife and mother and Georgia has always wanted to do what papa and aunt Emmy did-run a freakin strip club."

Emily pounds her chest. "That's me girl."

The car ride came to a sudden hault, as Emily found herself throwing up blocks at a time. The car ride to Swinehearts would have taken the women ten minutes. This time, nearly twenty. Lyla began to worry something serious was happening; Emily was a heavy drug and alcohol user in her early teens and up until a year and a half ago. Perhaps the mundy drugs were finally tearing into her frail body and making her extremely ill.

When they arrived to the doctors, Emily took one final momet to vomit beside the bushes. Several mundies watched. Emily wanted to respond but Lyla and Katie pushed her along and into the office. They already knew.

Swineheart greeted the Porgies with a gentle smile.

"Hello, Lyla. My, Katie and Emily-seems like just yesterday I delivered you two and the others. Screaming, wet little bundles of insanity."

Lyla snorts. "Hmm, easy for YOU to say, Swineheart. You didn't have to push their big heads out or raise them."

Swineheart smiles; he grabs a file and opens the back door. "Indeed, Lyla but a fine job you and Georgie have done."

"Thank you, docttor."

Emily and the others follow Swinehart to the very back of his office. They enter a tiny room and make themselves comfortable. Emily was nervous, however and began to fidget in her seat. She was never a fan of the doctor's place, even as a child and now an adult woman.

"Just relax, sweetie." Swineheart must have taken a notice. "You'll be out of here in no time."

He sits beside Emily and opens her file. "So, what seems to be the problem?"

"I've been throwin' up for the past few days now. And it's not just bloody once-it'll 'appen almost every other two hours or so. And when I eat...everything makes me so sick."

Swineheart scribbles this down. "Have you been using the bathroom regularly?"

"Yes."

"Are you sleeping at night?"

"All the fookin' time until I gotta throw up."

"Are you using any sort of medication or doing illegal drugs or-"

Emily glanced over at Lyla. Like a dagger in the chest.

"No, doctor. I ain't been doin' that again."

Swineheart smiles. "THAT'S what I wanted to hear. Well, let's take a pee sample and go from there."

Swineheart hands the cup to Emily. She didn't take but two minutes before handing the sample back to Swineheart. He leaves the three women in the room and prepares to test Emily's urine. Unlike mundy doctors, Swineheart had the ability to detect anything at that very moment: illness, pregnancy, allergies. You name it.

Emily became uneasy and began to worry. She needed a cigarette. Or maybe some gum from Katie. ANYTHING to calm her nerves. Lyla grabs her hand and holds it tightly. The door to their room swung open. Swineheart had the largest smile on his face.

All three women stand up. "WELL..." Lyla is the first to speak. "What's wrong with her, doctor?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong with Emily. Just morning sickness. Nothing to worry about."

Emily pushes Lyla back. "Did...did ya' just say-"

"Congragulations, Emily. You are a month and two days pregnant."

Pregnant. These words swarmed Emily's mind. She didn't notice her sister or mother's reaction. A baby? No. No, she thought. Not me. A baby? A mother? Gren. Emily immediatly thought of Gren. Rosie. Her father; how would he react, knowing not only was she pregnant but it belonged to Gren. The siblings....the town....The feeling to vomit returned. She had to tell Gren. Gren....Gren....

Pregnant. Emily Porgie was pregnant.

Any questions, you know the drill. :) Off today for New Year's Eve; dinner later with Tammy, miss Emily and a movie. Then, heading home to watch the countdown. If I don't get a chance later, Happy New Year's to you all and be safe! Here is to another wonderful year! :D

• I take comments, new or late, anytime. :) I just appreciate the feedback and comments, no matter HOW late you may think. I'm glad the picture came across as FABLES themed because every so often, I like to do that. The style of the comic is wonderfully done.

Now, that is how I aways pictured Georgie; even his time in TWAU, I just saw this sad, lonely and very angry man with so much anguish; he had no choice BUT to build these walls and act like a thug, just to appear a certain way. The same went for Emily; I'm not kidding when I say she wanted to be JUST like Georgie. EVERYONE was worried about Junior. They never stopped to see this little girl, doing EVERYTHING Georgie did and that includes his demeanor. Those moments where she DOES show emotion (like Georgie) it shows just how vulnerable she can be.

Also I loved this phrase.

big brass balls

I agree. VERY well said, Noir. :)

LupineNoir posted: »

Okay, by the time I catch up it's going to be next year, however I've wanted to say for quite a while now that your picture for this chapter

• Hmm....Guess I'm back to finish this...Yeah. :P

Chapter 3

Reuben went flying through the portal with the door quickly coming out the other side, he lands softly on snow, only to have the door land on him. He pokes his head out from under it and looks up as the portal closes leaving Chesire trapped on the other side with the monster. He looks around the snowy place they landed in, with Thompson nowhere to be seen. Then someone lands on top of the door somewhat confused Reuben muttered "Fuck..." As the figure landed on him, it was Chesire, he looks around the place looking for someone, then he spots Reuben's head poking out from under the door.

"What are you doing under the door?" Chesire asked.

"Get off of it so i can get out from under it!" Reuben muttered back as Chesire stood up and stepped off of the door.

"Thompson?!" Chesire yelled out while looking back and forth at the snowy landscape.

"I'm here!" A muffled yell came from under Reuben and the door.

"Hehe..." Chesire giggled while he starting to pull the door of Reuben, he lifts it, but before they can to everything else...Something starts glowing in the sky. Reuben looks up at it somewhat puzzled, then it starts falling towards them. Reuben quickly scrambles getting out from under the door just in time to avoid the thing that was falling. Snow flies into the air when it lands, as it clears the door appears to be completely crushed, but whatever landed in the snow was gone. Chesire stood on one side of the crushed door while Reuben stood on the other, then, a foot print was pushed into the snow, then another, the pieces of the door fell into a hole that was under it, It was a portal.

"What the fuck!" Reuben yelled while the invisible monster stalked closer to Chesire, he started backing up as the foot prints grow closer, then just as they reach him he pops into thin air. Appearing about 20 feet away from where the monster had just slammed it's foot into the ground, right where Chesire was standing. The foots prints starts appearing faster as the monster runs to the spot Chesire was standing and just before he's under the invisible monster's foot, he pops into thin air again this time leading it further away from where they came out of the portal.

Then the foot prints started to face Reuben as he stood in shock, then it begins running to him, just before it reaches him Chesire appears next to him grabbing him and popping into thin air taking Chesire with him, then pieces of the door start flying into the air from under the snow, followed by Thompson. all of which fly high into the air, he hits the ground running, even though he was really short the man ran really fast. even in the snow. But not fast enough to out run the monster that now starts chasing him, and with great speed it grabs Thompson and pulls him into the air, he drops the pocket watch as he gets tossed like a dogs play toy, he lands in the snow, the snow begins to turn red while he lays in it.

Chesire drops Reuben off about 20 feet away from Thompson as he pops into thin air this time beside Thompson, he looks at him, just as he get picked up by the monster, he yells as the monster pulls him away from the ground and Chesire starts getting bitten by invisible monster, blood runs down it's invisible hide leaving a clear out line of the monster's fount. It drops Chesire's body onto the ground. The monster looks at Reuben as blood drips down from it's mouth. Reuben looks at the fallen pocket watch that can make portal, he starts running to it while the monster does the same, he grabs it and thinks about a place about 30 foot away then hits the top button, a portal appears under him and he falls through it.

He comes out about 30 feet away and he quickly hits the button again and the portal closes behind him, but just before the very back of his shoe comes through the portal, it cuts off the back of his shoe and leaves a small spot where the skin was cut from his foot, he looks at the spot he was standing and sees the back of his shoe left where he was standing before. The monster's bloody face looks to the new spot he was standing and started to run to him. Reuben holds the pocket watch up and thinks about the place the monster was about to reach, then quickly hits the button, as the monster reaches the portal then he hits it again as he does this blood goes everywhere as what had to be the monster's head lands out of the portal nearby with the snow surrounding the monster's body turning completely dark blood red.

"Shit..." Reuben mutter while breathing heavily.

He looked around the snow waiting to see if Chesire would come back from the dead and appear somewhere like last time, back nothing happened. He started running through the snow to get to Chesire's body. He was covered in bite marks and blood, but as looked closely he realized he was breathing. "Time to go home" Reuben smiles he holds the pocket watch out and thinks about the woodlands, he hits the button and two portal appear under Chesire and Thompson and they fall through them, Reuben looks at the bloody spot on the ground where the monster lay, he hits the button again and falls through another portal landing in the woodlands lobby.

The End (Probably...)

Anyway, thought i would finish what i started. This might not be the end of their adventure, but for now it will be. Thank you for reading!

• Peter being that annoying brother sounds about right. xD

Its so scary knowing that killer is still out and about; I hope they find her soon and we find out who's been doing this!

"I miss you pookie butt. I can't wait to see you later when you get home."

ROFL! XD XD XD I KNEW Emily had a soft side! Pookie butt....good one, Ems! XD

Peter ignores Emily and continues reading the message sent by Gren. "I love you more, my pudding and pie. :) I can't wait to get home and fuck your-"

Peter, reading the message silently in his head, tosses the phone back into Emily's hand. His face is red with embarrasment.

Oh my! XD Poor Peter....THIS is why you don't read other people's messages! Awkward....lol

Your father and I still have sex and-"

"OH GOD!" Emily covers her mouth; Peter continues to shake his head and Ethan laughs. "REALLY!?"

OH MY GOD.....LMAO! That is too funny! Lyla and her random examples! I love them!

OH! And Emily found out she is pregnant! I too, worry how Georgie will handle this, considering they never quite agreed with one another. This is getting good and I can't wait for the baby Grendel, Wolf, whatever.....:D

Also, a happy new years to you, too! :D

Emily was the final person to arrive at the coffee shop. Upon stepping out from her vehicle, Lyla automatically noticed her daughter's face;

• Apologies

Tetra stepped out of the train. He was back in Fabletown. For the first time in about eight years he smiled not because he was told to and not because someone wanted him to. He finally smiles of his own free will because he was generally glad to be back in a place he liked to be. He figured he'd better gather everyone to tell them the good news.

He called everyone and told them to meet at the woodlands, come time they all arrived they were surprised to see him standing there when he was supposed to be gone.

"I guess I have some explaining to do huh?" Tetra smiled, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well here is a one part story for you that'll explain everything and show you how I overreacted." Tetra laughed beginning the story.

Once upon a time there was a 'fable' who grew up in a small town who was very shy and didn'the make many friends. One day his parents told him that he was moving and that he would have a chance to make new friends, but the boy didn't want to leave he liked his friends but he didn't have a choice so he went. When the boy moved he went to a bigger school filled with tons of people which made him feel uneasy about it, what made it worse was the school was filled with bullies. So after four years of verbal and physical bullying it was time to move again and he was glad that he was finally leaving but was scared the same thing would happen. Another two years pass and he is graduating from high school and heading off to college.when he went he didn't really care for anything so his grades faltered a bit. It got even worse when he finally met people and started talking on them and make friends. The man stopped studying and doing his work because his friends would ask him to hangout and he was afraid that if he didn't he would lose them and he didn't want that to happen. There was something that he liked to do though, he started writing stories on a forum with other people. At first he was hesitant but it was the one thing he looked forward to doing so he tried to always make time for it. After all that by the time he realized that his grades were bad he couldn't fix them, but he tried anyways. The man came close but received a letter in the mail stating he was given academic suspension. He wasn't surprised but was very disappointed in himself he thought about appealing but he thought it wouldn't work so he made a panic decision that he'd drop everything and move out and get a job which would've caused more problems than solve. He looked and looked but wasn't getting anywhere, he was unhappy but now that he dropped everything and ran he felt worse miserable so he decided to get an academic appeal so he could try to get into college again where he was at least a little bit happy and could enjoy himself. He sent everything in and when it was time to meet them he lost it and begged for another chance. To his surprise they said yes. He was extatic to hear it was the greatest thing he's heard in years. So when he got home he realized that he could return to all the things that made him happier.

"And that's what happened. Now I have one question." Tetra said turning to Dragon and smiled "Is my room still open?"

• (cough) I'll make sure I won't. (cough) Oh hey, Peter, did you know your dad said... (nah only playin')

You have major skills if you can manage to make masterpieces in the most basic drawing program ever made. XD

I'd hate to do that to the kid but, I mean....(looks around) He's so much like Bigby and HE handles a lot pretty well. cough don't tell him

• Ah, the classic "get tricked into making the most horrible decision in your life by mistakenly unleashing a horrible evil upon the world." Delphantez, you got your agenda full this time around!

MasterStone posted: »

Gargoth and Delphantez, Was it fate or a lie? There have been many stories that have taken place in the Homelands. This one took place i

• I'm glad to see you back. I'm so sorry you've gone through all that but pleased to hear you got a second chance; EVERYONE deserves a second chance and its nice to see you back. :3 Coming from someone that USED to party 24 7 in college, too, I understand its tough choosing between school and friends. Just buckle down and do your best. :)

Pudding agrees; you will always have a room here on the threads and are welcome back anytime. We all know life happens and things we can't control right away. Again, welcome back. :D

Tetra posted: »

Apologies Tetra stepped out of the train. He was back in Fabletown. For the first time in about eight years he smiled not because he was

• Hey, brilliantly well-done like usual. This is something that should've been in episode 5 of TWAU, for realsies!

There's a lull in the crowd. Snow releases her breath, looking over her papers before heading out and greeting the angry Fables. Breathe,

• Thanks pudding :) I'm glad to be back as well! It's all good now and I most definitely will this time around so stuff like this won't happen again. Thank you pudding :)

I'm glad to see you back. I'm so sorry you've gone through all that but pleased to hear you got a second chance; EVERYONE deserves a second

• edited January 2015

Is my room still open?

And to that I say:

Alt text

Alt text

All and all, I'm glad that everything worked out well for you despite the bad things! It's all good now, man. :)

Apologies Tetra stepped out of the train. He was back in Fabletown. For the first time in about eight years he smiled not because he was

• Glad everything worked out in the end :) It's tough making friends, and I'm glad to be able to call all of you my friends :) Here's to the new year! -raises juicebox because she's underage-

And I'm glad you're back at the community :) Hopefully you can balance your school work and writing efficiently, and it's always good to go out with friends and party every once in a while :) Welcome back!

• edited January 2015

Thanks dragon :) here's to hoping it is :D

Is my room still open? And to that I say: All and all, I'm glad that everything worked out well for you despite the bad things! It's all good now, man.

• edited January 2015

Thanks EMMY! It is I'm still getting the hang of it actually XD same here :) 'raises juice box' to the new year! I'm gonna try harder this time so I hope I will be able to! Thanks :)

Glad everything worked out in the end It's tough making friends, and I'm glad to be able to call all of you my friends Here's to the new y

• Thanks :) I sometimes feel like doing stuff like that, you know? I figured there would have to be a more official stance of taking the position of Deputy Mayor, and I figured as well that there would have to be acknowledgments of what happened, to make sure the general public knew what was going on. The guy in the back....the familiar one....He was supposed to be William, if you hadn't caught on. And he looks familiar because he's looks a bit like the Crooked Man. Get it :D? I thought I should throw it in there.

Hey, brilliantly well-done like usual. This is something that should've been in episode 5 of TWAU, for realsies!

• Hi; I'm a new guy to the thread but I thought u should hear this (I don't mean any offence here btw):

From what I have read, it seems that you were struggling with college cuz of your social life; let me tell u a very brief story about that. I live in England and over here when we finish secondary school (basically high school) at 16, we can go onto further education called 6th Form. That is what I did as I want to join the Military as an Officer and A Levels are required, 6th Form gives you A Levels you see.

I spent the entirety of 6th Form socialising with my friends and other ppl... at the end of my first year I failed completely.

I cried for a whole day while I was considering my options, they wouldn't let me back in when I re-applied; so I went to a college instead. 2 years later and I have my A Level equivalents; plz plz don't make the same mistake I did, retaking is never fun and college was nowhere near as enjoyable as my old school was.

Do your best, you have the rest of your life to make friends and party (that's what I can do now my education is pretty much sorted) Just get it all out of the way first :D

I apologise for butting in on your problems and if this was a waste of your time then I apologise for that as well; take care @Tetra :)

Thanks pudding I'm glad to be back as well! It's all good now and I most definitely will this time around so stuff like this won't happen again. Thank you pudding

• I see! Sorry to hear that Hazza I shall remember your words as well :) hope to see you around!

Hi; I'm a new guy to the thread but I thought u should hear this (I don't mean any offence here btw): From what I have read, it seems tha

• edited January 2015

Scarlett peeled the empty wine bottle from her uncle's hand. Conner was passed out on the living room couch with a sharpie mustache drawn sloppily over his lip. She refrained from giggling as she helped Bigby and Jackson clean up the living room, before Snow woke up from her slumber and blew a gasket.

She took all the recyclables to the right container in the utility room, a petite red plastic can that was far to small to hold the amount of beer bottles and broken champagne glasses that she had.

Running her fingers lightly over her stomach, she nearly jumped when she saw them. Her Aunt Therese and Reynard were in each others arms, sitting against the wall on the tile floor of the laundry room. They must have been drunk, or something, but their embrace bordered on 'more that friends'. A little weirded out, Scarlett pretended she hadn't seen a thing and exited the room as quickly as she got there.

Bigby was droopy eyed, and reminded Scar of an old dog after years of hunting and being loyal to it's master. He squinted, trying to read the little letters on the coffee pot to see what setting he wanted his coffee set to.

She knew exactly how he liked it, so her hand swiped his away and she quickly pressed which buttons were needed to make his drink. He smiled tiredly, a sort of thank you.

Pretty much everyone was hungover, except Scarlett. She watched as one by one, like a tradition, her family members entered the kitchen. They plopped into the chairs around the large kitchen table, or at the snack bar, and waited as Scarlett had decided it was her day to make them all breakfast and coffee. Snow came in last, her robe drawn around her so tightly, you'd think she was freezing cold. She nudged into the stool next to Bigby's and laid her head on his shoulder. He seemed unmoved by her touch, solely focusing on finishing his cup of joe.

Eggs, bacon, and pancakes were Scarlett's specialty. She had Jackson handing out the plates while she scooped it all off the pan, watching him clumsily leap over sprawled body parts to get to each person. No body gave a crap, she'd realized, because they were all too busy trying to rid their headaches.

Breakfast came and went. She was alone in the kitchen now, cleaning up the pots and pans and plates and cups that were used. Most fit in the dishwasher, but whatever didn't had to be washed by hand. She scrubbed until her fingers were pruning.

Hands wrapped around her waist. She squealed at the cold touch of his fingers, which crawled up the hem of her shirt. Jackson felt her belly, slowly growing bigger by the day. Their little baby girl. Scar's cheeks warmed thinking about it, holding the baby when she was born.

She remembered just a few days ago, holding her newborn brothers and sisters. It felt a million years ago, and yet it had only been days. She sighed as Jackson buried his face in the crook of her shoulder. She placed the pan on the drying rack and slowly turned to face him. His face was scratchy, a thin shadow covering his jaw and around his mouth. She liked it, but sometimes it tickled when they kissed. Their noses touched and they stared at each other silently. He was perfect. They were perfect.

"I love you," He said groggily. Her arms wrapped around his neck and they kissed softly, the sun rays from the sky warming the back of her neck,

"I love you too," She said in between kissing, feeling his lips peel from hers and travel down the side of her face, her neck, and back up. They were going to be married in the summer, with their baby girl watching and all their family watching. It would be wonderful.

Therese stirred awake all of the sudden. She was gasping for breaths, as if she were tangled in vines and-....It was just Reynard's arms. She pushed him off of her lazily, scooting herself off the floor.

She groaned, her head hurting. Why had he let her drink? He knew how she- He knew! He knew she would get angry and overly affectionate. Her cheeks warmed as she yanked his arm to wake him up.

"OW OW OW!" Reyard yelped. "THERESE MY ARM YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

"Get up," She growled. She noticed an entire empty bottle of red wine, aged approximately forty years.

He stood, brushing the dust from his pants. His hand rubbed his shoulder, where the pain had been inflicted. "What was that for!?"

"You let me have alcohol!" She stammered. "I-I I could have punched someone!"

Reynard smiled.

"Who did I punch?"

"Only me.."He whispered.

She frowned angrily. "Seriously! Who?"

"Me," He said. "But they were tiny, they didn't hurt, didn't even bruise. Hell, it was kind of fun. Everyone was laughing."

Therese furrowed her brow. She rubbed the bridge of her nose with her fingers, turning away from the fox.

His hands slipped around her waist. She tensed. Their relationship had been kept secret so far. No one knew...

At least, she hoped it hadn't slipped when she was under the influence. She turned to face him, and his light brown eyes. The light streaming in from the slightly ajar laundry room door allowed her to see a fraction of his shiny red hair. He'd lied, there was a bright blue bruise on his right cheekbone.

They kissed. It was soft at first, as if it were the first time ever, but the both of them got far more passionate about it. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, pushing her up against the washer machine in the low light as she wrapped her hands around him and started kissing his forehead and his cheeks and his chin and his lips. She loved him.

Every bit of his orange haired foxy self.

"I'm just saying, you shouldn't have let me drink the whole bottle, Bigby!" Snow was making the bed, while Bigby smoke another cigarette and stared out their window.

"You wanted to, I wasn't going to stop you," He protested. "Plus, drunk sex is always better than sober sex. I think. I don't always remember afterwards."

Snow let out a huff of exasperation, tucking the comforter over the sheets and fluffing the pillows neatly at the headboard.

Bigby turned, and smiled as Snow kept her angry gaze, gathering the carpet spray to get the wine stains from the rug. "Was that you or me who did that?"

"You," He said. "It was actually really funny, I carried you up here and-"

"I don't wanna hear it," She replied.

"But you were laughing and drinking from the bottle and I said-"

"I. Don't. Want. To. Hear. It."

Bigby rolled his eyes and looked away, chuckling to himself. He looked back as the spray hissed into the carpet, fizzing and bubbling and melting away the germs and the alcohol. She scrubbed it with a yellow and green sponge, expertly getting it out of their white rug.

She sat up, sighing out loud, and she caught his eye. He smiled, whereas she kept her gaze a glare.

"You look hot when your angry," He said.

She threw the sponge at him.

"I guess I deserved that," Bigby muttered.

She stood, going in to their grand bathroom and washed the soap scum from her hands. She heard him walk across the room, entered the bathroom with his shoes clicking against the tile. He leaned on the counter next to her, looking at her still mad face as she turned the water off. Their eyes locked again and he could see the fire in them.

They kissed. It was like an attack, like their lives depended on exactly that. He lifted her leg around his waist, then the other, pressing her against the open door of their bathroom. She peeled at his white button down shirt, undoing each one until his chest was visible through the crack. He undid her robe, lifted his hands up to her hair and threw the pin out of it.

Bigby laughed. "You wanna know what's better than drunk sex?"

Snow growled, pressed her lips on his hard enough to shut him up.

Gasping for air, Bigby said,"Angry sex."

She laughed as he carried her to the bed and tossed her down, messing up the the cushions and the blankets that were just recently made.

I hope you liked that XD I was thinking about how New Years would go down in Wolf Manor....very romantic XD Lots of kissing! And a little more than kissing in certain situations >.>

Anyways, Happy New Year! It's 2015! Wow! So, I'm going to be 18 in June (It's so close, yet, so far D:) I'll have my licence by then, and I'll be finishing my Junior year! Then, on to being a Senior! Shit! I need to get myself together! I figure I'll be going to college for Architecture (My dream job!) And then I'll graduate and become a working person and then I'll get a husband and a family and-....Those are my long term goals XD Not my resolutions XD No, I haven't made any resolutions yet, I don't think that they work most of the time, unless you can stick to it. Maybe I'll try to get straight A's all year. I got them for first marking period, and second marking period ends at the end of January. We'll see :)

• Well my future is kinda secured at least; Royal Marines Commando's (hopefully Officer's training) for me in the next couple of years :D

Yeah I check this site every day; I write fanfics as well on FanFiction.net; but I'll post some on this thread for easier access. If you're a fan of extemely long but by no means boring stories; I have one on FanFiction.net called The Devil Among Us, it's rated a strong M but if you want I can send u a link :)

I see! Sorry to hear that Hazza I shall remember your words as well hope to see you around!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.