Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• That's awesome! Ah cool! Send me the link and I'll read it! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well my future is kinda secured at least; Royal Marines Commando's (hopefully Officer's training) for me in the next couple of years Yea

• I can't really give a proper link so here it is: Go to the TWAU page of FanFiction.net and look for a story called The Devil Among Us by an author called HazzatheMan (same account name see) the story will be split into 3 long Acts; Act 1 is complete and I am working on Act 2.

I give a warning on both Acts; but the story has strong language, Tarantino levels of violence and very shameless smut. In case you have issues with that :)

Tetra posted: »

That's awesome! Ah cool! Send me the link and I'll read it!

• Btw Tetra; I like ppl to review my story chapters; whether it's constructive criticism or just a fan response of some sort. There is a review box at the bottom of each chapter; sign a name (Tetra so I know it's you) write the review and then post it up no problem :)

I can't really give a proper link so here it is: Go to the TWAU page of FanFiction.net and look for a story called The Devil Among Us by an

• Gotcha! Also I'm fine with anything regarding the post above. :)

Btw Tetra; I like ppl to review my story chapters; whether it's constructive criticism or just a fan response of some sort. There is a revie

• edited January 2015

Cool; it's a BigbyxSnow romance story and the villain is my OC Nick (he's described above on this page actually)

Nick is the 'adventure' part of the story... he's more nuts than Bloody Mary (she is in it as well) and he and Bigby want each other dead for a very good reason!

Read more to find out XD

Gotcha! Also I'm fine with anything regarding the post above.

• Emily's world was suddenly spinning and heading down a different path. She could feel her mother's finger's wrap gently around her own; the warmth was inviting and embracing, although Emily could feel a slight hint of sadness. Katie, eyes wide and staring straight into the screen, remain in her seat and hushed.

Emily, too, had nothing to say; she tried thinking up how she'd tell Gren the sudden unexpected news. Her father's reaction and his true feelings about his precious Emily pregnant and by the ONE person he never got along with. The city. Rosie. Carla.

Emily wanted to vomit; there was a sour taste in her throat and seemed lodge in the back. Her stomach turned and flipped in place. She watched as Swineheart soared over her belly with the wand. He began pointing out the little fetuses growing rapidly in her belly; one baby, two, three and finally four. There they were: four little babies developing in her womb.

Four. Emily didn't even WANT one baby and now, she was a mother-to-be to four little Porgies. Grendels. Wolves. When Swineheart completed his counting, Lyla doubled over into tears; Katie, now taking her mother's place, held Emily's hand. Swineheart turned the machine off and assisted Emily to her feet.

"Ya' sure there are four?"

Swineheart nods. "I found four little babies, Emily. I won't be able to tell the sex OR what they are until your fourth or fifth month of pregnancy. All seems to be going well and they appear to be just fine."

Emily rubs her neck. "Wow....pregnant."

"I'm assuming this was a VERY unexpected surprise, Emily?"

Emily remained inaudible. Swineheart understood and left it at that. Lyla returned to Emily's side; her eyes were red, as she reached for a tissue and cleaned her face.

"Well, if you'd like to hear the options, Emily, we-"

"Options?" Emily didn't understand. "Woot the bloody devil ya' talkin' 'bout?"

Swineheart scratched his chin and placed the file down. He had a difficult time allowing Fables this option; personally, he did not approve and never understood why mundies felt the need to do so. But there were some Fables and a few Folkers he secretly helped that chose this option. Lyla and Katie immediatly knew what the 'option' was.

"Well-" Swineheart continued to scratch his neck. "If you do not wish to continue the pregnancy, we can terminate-"

"FOOK YOU!" Katie had to grab Emily from hitting the doctor. "Don't ya' even tell me this!"

"EMILY!" Lyla stood before her daughter. "Stop! Stop, stop! Oh, Swineheart-I'm so sorry!"

Swineheart understood Emily's feelings. "I apologies, Emily. I just wanted to make sure-"

"I WANT me babies! I WANT these babies.....GREN and I-"

"Grendel is the father, huh?"

"Yes..."

Swineheart leaves the room. Within seconds, he returns with a book.

"Read this. This entire book will discuss what you'll need to do JUST in case you do have a Grendel or two growing inside. So far, I have not felt a hard section where the cocoon would normally grow. IF you do begin to feel a hardness, please call me."

"A bloody woot?"

"A cocoon, dear. A Grendel baby grows inside its own personal little sanctuary, so to avoid hurting the mother."

Swineheart agrees. "Yes because they tend to bite, scratch and if its a male Grendel, they have little spikes along the back of their heels and shoulders. They don't MEAN to hurt you...just their way of growing and learning."

Emily takes the book and places it under her arms. She'd read this; just the idea of a creature like Gren growing in her womb sent shivers down her spine. Emily didn't speak another word to the doctor. She entered her car and locked the door. Emily watched her mother and Katie speak to Swineheart. Emily covered her eyes, leaned back and cried.

A mother. Emily was a mother to four little jelly beans.

Emily drove home alone. Katie and Lyla insited on taking her back but she wanted to be left alone. Away from all eyes watching and the looming feeling of guilt. Guilt for the years she tried to shape herself into the young woman she THOUGHT she was meant to be. Now, here she was, on an unknown for in the road. On one side, her once pleasent life as the club owner to the Pudding n Pie. To the right, the life of a mother and wonderful lover to Gren.

Vivian sat beside Emily and glanced over the ultrasound image. Four little circles. Little minature Emily and Grendel hybrids. Vivian tried to congragulate Emily bu it was no use; she was noiseless and crying to herself. Both hands covered her eyes, as she wept into the table.

"Ya' be right, Viv."

Vivian was surprised to hear Emily speak, "What sweetie?"

"Ya' be right....ya' told me things would change....ya' knew this was gunna happen, didn't ya' Vivian?"

Vivian nods. "I tried telling you years ago, when you took the club from your father's grasp. I thought you'd listen and take it into consideration. Over the years, though, I watched you slowly fade away..."

"I became me father..." It was a stabbing into her heart. "I became the very fookin' thing ya' all hated the most."

For awhile, Emily secretly wondered if her father's past life was indeed the right thing for her to do. Her parents were concerned, her siblings alarmed and the town fearful; here was another version of Georgie, who seemed to have picked up where he left off years prior to her birth. Emily loved knowing people feared her. Wanted to be her or desired her. Emily became consumed by power, wealth and the idea of running her own mini empire.

Drugs came easy, sex was like ordering food at McDonald's and the money poured in. It littered the carpets and bought Emily priceless items and vacations one could only dream of. Emily now held an ultrasound picture of her little ones.

"I tried warning you...I worried about you, Emily. Your other siblings found their spot in this world. The understand their purpose and made a higher calling. But you...you never seemed to move, Emily You were simply there."

Vivian held up the picture. "I, however, saw this-not four but a baby indeed. I KNEW you had potential and the ability to be more than what your father was. I had visions of you ending up in the way he almost...."

Emily finally reached over and grabbed Vivian's hand. "This is why you were me own personal guardian, uh Viv?"

"When I died, I was alone in a dark world, simply wandering around without any guidance. Than, a woman named Hope came to me in a dream and showed me you and your other siblings; my seconds chance was to watch over you and the others and try to guide you on the right path in this world. I TOOK it, Emily...."

"I'm glad ya' did, Vivian."

Vivian leans over and kisses the top of Emily's head."I'm so proud of you...and this will be a wonderful new path."

Before Emily could answer, there was the clinking of keys. The door swung open; in Gren's hand, he held a yellow bag. Emily could immediatly detect the garlic, onions and pork. Chinese. Actually, it was something Emily was craving. For the past three days, this seemed to be all Emily desired. Now, she understood; her little jelly beans were the ones calling the shots.

Gren tosses his keys onto the table. He places the food on the counter.

"Emily, sweetie, hey." Gren walks over to Emily and gently kisses her lips. "You never called me after the appointment-"

"Oh...right..." Emily covers the picture. "It must 'ave slipped me mind, love."

Gren sits beside Emily. "So, what did the doctor say?"

Emily clutched the ultrasound picture in her hand. How was she going to tell Gren the news? Would he even WANT the babies, after all the lies and tourment Carla sent him? Did he think Emily would make a wonderful mother?

Gren leaned closer. "Emily..."

All she could picture at the moment was her ten year olf self and Gren; both sitting on the couch, after her operation and eating cereal. On the television, they would watch different cartoons. Emily adored Gren and never understood; there was an unspoken bond that the two had and it was clear to anyone that saw. Half the time he spent his days with either the Porgie family or his brother Robert. Now, Emily understood.

"Emily..."

Emily shakes her head. The picture, still in her hand, began to slightly crumble. She needed to tell him. So, Emily hands Gren the picture.

"What is this?"

"Woot does it look like, Gren?"

"Emily..." Gren stands up and examined the picture. "Is this an-are you!? Are you pregnant?"

"Bout a month and two days now. This is why I've been so bloody sick lately."

Gren counts the little dots. "Are there FOUR in there?"

"Yes."

Silence. Vivian sat nearby and tried to reassure Emily it would be alright. And to trust her. For once, Emily did.

"They are mine?"

"Yes, Gren."

"Are you-"

"Fookin' yes, Gren! I ain't had no other man besides ya'! The last time a bloody penis was inside me, I was eighteen!"

Gren crumbled to the ground and began to cry. "Emily...your...these are MY babies....MY BABIES!"

Gren immediatly stood up, grabbed Emily and swung her around. Gren presses his cheek against Emily's belly and begins to stroke her belly.

"Are ya' happy or-"

"Happy!? Emily...I'm so fucking happy right now, sweetie! We're going to have not one but FOUR babies!"

Gren kisses Emily's stomach. "So, looks like we are gunna hafta' find a bigger place."

"We'll start tomorrow. We'll look and search for the BEST apartment to raise our babies. OUR babies, Emily..."

Emily kneels beside Gren. Taking her hand, she gently caresses his hair. Gren's deep, olive eyes stare directly into her own. The love and tenderness could be seen twinkling within. Emily loved Gren, in more ways than one. And now, they were going to have a family.

"I love you, Emily."

"I love ya' more, Gren."

Scooping Emily into his arms, carried Emily to the bedroom. He placed Emily gently down in the sheets; her hair scattered around the covers, as Gren began undressing before her very eyes. Emily took her index finger and traced along his belly and hip line.

"Be with me always, Emily."

"I can't fookin' see myself with anyone else, Grendel."

Planting a kiss onto Emily's lips, his hand gently rubbed her belly. Emily wraps her arms around Gren and inhales deeply. The fork in the road was no longer a difficult decision to make.

Their worlds had combined as one, as Gren and Emily passionatly made love into the night.

Any questions, you know the drill. Happy New Years to you all! :D Its been nice just hanging out with the misses; going shopping later for some more baby clothes. The baby shower is in two weeks and we are so excited! My resolutions are simple: be the best damn father, husband to my beautiful fiancee and FINALLY be over with school.

• This is the 11th Chapter to my story on FanFiction.net: The Devil Among Us; this chapter requires no prior knowledge of the story to understand as it is a flashback set before the story's events. I want to post it here to garner more attention to my story, but also to show you guys how much of a piece of work Nick is. Plz Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 11: Meet Nick - 3 Months ago

O 2 days after the Crooked Man’s trial

It was cold and dark outside but it was warm and bright on the inside, not to mention the loud sound of the jukebox, the thick combined smell of seawater, alcohol and cigarettes and the loud rants of dozens of dock workers all enjoying a typical night at the pub. Welcome to the Scottish Arms.

The pub was quite spacious on the inside; there was one bar at the back and it wasn’t overly big but there were chairs and tables scattered around the place along with a pool table, a dart board and surprisingly enough a boxing ring in the middle of it all.

The jukebox was playing a varied mix of songs by a number of rock artists like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead etc and no one was complaining about it; except for one.

Sitting at the bar were two very large men in matching suits, one with a brown fedora and the other with a green cap; next to them was a pot-bellied middle-aged looking man with receding ginger hair and large rimmed glasses and next to him was an elderly women in homemade clothes with a birdcage containing a crow in front of her.

The Tweedle brothers, Jersey Devil, Aunty Greenleaf and a morphed Crooked Man were all sitting at Nick’s bar waiting; waiting for HIM to show up and do whatever it was he was going to do.

Greenleaf was complaining about the horrible music the jukebox was playing but no one was really paying attention as they were all scared out of their skin at the thought of Nick seeing them like this: they would have to beg for a second chance and they were none convinced that he would give it to them.

As if on cue the man in question appeared from out back and Nick was a real sight to behold: he was standing at roughly 6’3 and had a body carved from solid rock, his muscles were big and toned and he looked as though he could lift a car with ease, the only way to describe him facially would be to call him ‘a handsome devil’ that was all you could call him; rugged wasn’t enough as he trimmed his facial hair into a moustache and goatee and didn’t necessarily look gruff, but cute certainly wasn’t enough either as his face showed ageless lines and he possessed a defined scar over his right eye and what looked like a large crow’s feet scar on his left cheek; he had jet black hair that went down to his shoulders and it swayed as it pleased.

He was wearing a tightly fitted black t-shirt with the ace of spades on the front and back of it, the shirt left nothing of his impossibly tough physique to the imagination; lower down he was wearing dark blue jeans with a chain on the side and black Army-issue combat boots. He had large tribal tattoos covering his arms and was wearing a shark tooth necklace. His eyes were the most interesting though as his right eye was a deep hazel colour and his left eye was sapphire blue. When he spoke he spoke with a very deep and gravelly voice and a thick Scottish accent like he was from Glasgow.

“So, I hear that you lot failed quite miserably.”

The 4 Fables didn’t dare to look him in the eye for fear that they would change colour to a piercing yellow, a telltale sign of Nick’s rage and power.

“Well one of you better speak up or you can all get the fuck out”

Jersey spoke up “Nick, we tried to get the Wolf off our backs-“

“Bullshit Jersey, you buncha whelps didn’t do shit right, the only person that actually made an attempt was ma girl Mary”

A few of the dock workers casually left the bar at the sound of Nick’s voice raising ever so slightly; Nick noticed this and rose up his right hand before loudly snapping his fingers. On cue the entire bar emptied and the jukebox stopped playing; there was nothing but pure silence and privacy now.

Nick had started cleaning empty glasses with a cream-coloured rag; this meant that they had a chance to speak.

Jersey continued “The Wolf caught wind of what we were doing cuz Georgie fucked up alright, but he’s been taken care of now and plus the Crooked Man’s right here” He gestured towards the now restless crow.

Nick eyed up the bird and let it out of its cage before looking intently at Greenleaf “You got the tube for him?”

Greenleaf nodded and brandished the glamour tube, opening it. There was a distinct flash of green and a straining sound like rope being stretched, in the aftermath the Crooked Man was standing next to Greenleaf in the same suit he was wearing when he was transformed only days ago.

The Crooked Man brushed himself down and composed himself “Thank you Greenleaf, you did well” He heard Nick snort mockingly from behind the bar but paid no attention to him.

Jersey and the Tweedles were shocked, Jersey spoke again “Wait, you planned for this to happen!?”

The Crooked Man took a step towards Jersey “Not necessarily; I had Greenleaf come up with this plan in case I got captured by the Wolf, I was planning on him bringing me to the trial and impressing Miss White and the others enough that he would go for the option of not killing me in order to prove his reformation was true.”

Greenleaf then perked up “Alright Crooked Man my debt to you is paid, now let me go.”

Dum then spoke “What debt?”

Crooked Man eyed Dum “I got Greenleaf’s tree back only under the condition that she help me escape death somehow in the future; but yes Greenleaf your debt is paid, you can go now”

Nick didn’t even look up “No, you can’t”

Greenleaf stared at Nick “Excuse me?”

Nick looked her in the eye and she instantly regretted back-talking him “I said you’re not going anywhere, witch”

Dee then spoke up “Come on Nick, we were doing fine until Georgie fucked up; if you give us a second chance we can make it work, we’ll even kill the Wolf and deliver his head to you!” He was desperate and he sounded desperate.

Nick set down a glass and threw the rag over his shoulder, he was chuckling lowly now “No Dee; you all fucked up, you had so many opportunities to deal with the Wolf and make everything go away a lot quicker but instead you had to go and play your little games and bide your sweet fucking time.”

He leaned up against the bar and the others backed away slightly, he pointed to each of them with two fingers “Dee, you broke under the most basic form of interrogation: not thinking before you speak. Dum, you had a chance to shoot the Wolf dead but you tossed the gun over to your useless brother instead. Jersey, you got too confident and when the Wolf had you by the balls you told him how to reach the Crooked Man and you even insulted ma girl. Greenleaf, you told them about Crane, not that I really cared for the sick little shit but still. And you, Crooked Man, well I gave you everything and now you’ve gone and lost it all... and I ain’t gonna give it back to ya.”

Jersey stood up and pounded his fists down on the bar “You know what Nicky boy, fuck you! We don’t need you anymore and we aren’t about to be made your property to do with what you want, so are you gonna let us go or are you gonna make this difficult?”

Nick looked at Jersey for the longest time before clicking his tongue and moving away from the bar; he reached underneath it for something and Jersey instantly removed his glamour and got ready for a fight. When Nick stood up again he had his hands down by his sides and no one could see what he was holding. “Sorry Jersey, but you fucked up and now you gotta pay the price”

As Jersey went to lunge, there was a deafening bang that echoed throughout the bar and made everyone except Nick and Jersey jump in shock. Jersey looked down to see a gaping hole through his stomach; he looked up again to see that Nick was holding a sawn-off double barrel shotgun with a steel body and ebony-coloured wood grips in his right hand. Before Jersey could do anything else, Nick fired again and shot the other barrel into his chest, creating yet another hole that went clean through without moving him.

Then the blood started pouring out and Jersey staggered back before falling to his knees, exhaling deeply but not quite breathing in. As he staggered, Nick moved from behind the bar and broke the barrel to remove the empty blue shells before coming up behind Jersey and placing the broken breach under his chin and snapping his neck with it effortlessly.

Jersey fell limp but Nick wasn’t done; throwing the weapon back behind the bar Nick grabbed Jersey’s head with both hands and planted a size 10 boot to his back and ripped his horse head clean off.

Nick briefly admired his trophy and set it down on the bar; Dum came up behind Nick and smashed a chair over his back, he didn’t even flinch. Nick turned around and picked up Dum by the throat before slamming him down into the ground, as he lay there squirming Nick quickly turned and punched Dee in his still-healing knife wound and he too fell to the ground crying in pain.

Turning back around to Dum, Nick brought up his foot and smashed it down onto Dum’s head, crushing it into a disgusting mush of bones and brain matter.

Dee had dragged himself back up to his feet and punched Nick in the face, but his fist bounced off his skeleton and Nick gave no indication that it hurt at all, while Dee was shaking out his hand and moving backwards as Nick stalked towards him.

The Crooked Man then spoke “Nick, stop this! This isn’t the way to-” The Crooked Man was met with Nick’s left hand around his skinny throat and in one swift motion, he squeezed tight and the Crooked Man’s head popped off his neck and fell to the floor with a thud along with his lifeless body.

Dee gulped audibly and began trembling in pure fear as Nick grabbed him by the scruff of his collar and raised him up to his eye level with both hands. Nick opened his mouth wide and breathed a disgusting black and green mist into Dee’s open mouth; he dropped Dee suddenly and the large man began choking out a combination of the mist and his own blood, eventually he fell to the floor limp and it became clear that the mist was toxic and was killing Dee from the inside.

Nick turned back around to see that Greenleaf had rushed out the door; he just grinned and followed her. Outside Greenleaf was merely feet away from the Tweedles’ car before she felt something hit her in the back and she fell to the ground in pain, Nick had thrown a brick at her.

The dock was quiet and empty, just the way Nick liked it when he did this sort of thing. He grabbed Greenleaf by the hair and pulled her towards the car door, he opened it and placed her head inside before slamming it to, Greenleaf was till groaning slightly afterwards and Nick merely tilted his head to the side in amusement before slamming the door shut completely with his boot and Greenleaf’s head was no more.

Nick went back inside his bar and quickly hung up Jersey’s head on his wall and reloaded his shotgun before downing a pint glass of aged whiskey. He sighed and then leaned back as 5 white spirits all came and melded into his body, the 5 spirits belonged to the 5 Fables he had just killed.

So there you have it; this is but a taste of what Nick is capable of in The Devil Among Us. I will be writing a fic on this thread at some point with Nick as the main protagonist (weird huh) It will be completely non-canon to TDAU, but still keep Nick the same...

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6256925/HazzatheMan

The above is a link to my account on FanFiction.net; you can read the story there if you are interested :D

• I was a bit worried about Emily's behavior towards the babies; she always had her heart set on living a care-free life with no REAL responsibilities. Then, when Swineheart mentions the, ummm...'options' and she defends the babies, it made me smile!

OMG! Four little babies! I'd ask you what the sex is but I'd ruin it for myself and others. Emily is going to make a wonderful mother! :) Also, please tell me Georgie won't be too upset about this; he obviously had some sort of understanding to allow Gren around the kids in the 1st place but I'll wait and see.

I also wonder how her siblings with react about the sudden news of Emily's pregnancy. I also wonder if this will be involved with the murders; the killer will get wind of this and I HOPE they don't do a thing to either Gren, Emily or the babies.

Gren was too cute when Emily shows the picture.

"Happy!? Emily...I'm so fucking happy right now, sweetie! We're going to have not one but FOUR babies!"

It broke my heart when he asked if they were his. :( Sad knowing this is a constant fear in his mind.

Scooping Emily into his arms, carried Emily to the bedroom. He placed Emily gently down in the sheets; her hair scattered around the covers, as Gren began undressing before her very eyes. Emily took her index finger and traced along his belly and hip line.

Sections like this make me love your writing even more. Like the entire story with Lyla and Georgie; you took a hard shelled character, with such a tough personality and trasnformed him into a kind sould with dreams. Gren acts like this hard ass but in the end, he has a heart and it shows. You know how to take characters and make the reader feel for them.

Emily, too; she has always loved Gren as did he and it shows; the simple moment were they are on the floor, embraced in eachother, to their moments in bed. Its always loving. I love these two so much. #Gremily

Happy New Years to you too, pie; you'll make a wonderful father, congrats on school and can't wait for the baby shower.

pudding_pie posted: »

Emily's world was suddenly spinning and heading down a different path. She could feel her mother's finger's wrap gently around her own; the

• I got chance to read a chapter of your story, I plan on catching up later this week. Good write.

This is the 11th Chapter to my story on FanFiction.net: The Devil Among Us; this chapter requires no prior knowledge of the story to underst

• Thnx dude; couldn't leave some reviews could you?

MasterStone posted: »

I got chance to read a chapter of your story, I plan on catching up later this week. Good write.

• Second Chances

Makoto woke up in a what seemed to be a purple room but it was in a plane. He looked forward to see a man and a woman.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room" a man with a long nose said

"My name is Igor and you are a special guest in this room." He said

"But wait I died! How am I alive?" Makoto asked

"Well you see your father Luke broke his contract when he intervened and gave you his powers instead of unlocking your own" the woman said

"Yes, he believed he could save you from death but instead set your fate. Ironic isn't it? So we've decided to give you another chance." Igor said

Makoto started to tear up "GODDAMNIT!!! THAT ASSHOLE!" He started to cry

"Makoto he was just trying to look after you" the woman said

He clenched his fists "but I was happy I lost EVERYTHING!" He sobbed "Celeste, and my mother THEYARE GONE!"

"And you wish to see them right? Live again happily? " the woman asked

"More than anything in the world...."

Igor made a contract appear out of thin air. "Sign here and you will have your wish although you have the power of the wild card so you may have the same fate." He said

Makoto grabbed the contract and signed it in an instant.

"Fantastic and good luck." Igor waved

Makoto blacked out again...

That's it! Any questions or comments let me know!

• Daren's Bad Juju, Prologue

Daren, finally able to break away from the madness of the Homelands and the mischievous adventures with his best friend Etan returns home to his old neighborhood a few blocks away from old FableTown. With his kids grown and his wife on bed rest back in the Homelands, Daren decides to pay some family members in the area a visit.

"Let's hope that old coot is home" Daren as he knocked on the door of a apartment. He knocks again, and again until an old man wearing a lion and carrying a walking stick answers the door.

"Weeee'll wee'll. If ti isn't me knuckled headed nephew, Daren. What brings you here to tis part of tee city?" The old man adjusting his glasses.

"Uncle Mufasan, I see you still have that weird accent after spending all this time in this city. Anyway, I'm back here in the city visiting family, see some old faces. How's everyone going for you?"

"All is wells me boy, but tee is someting sinister creepin' rounds tee city at night n day. Someting that sound like sum kind of dingo me guest."

"Or a wolf perhaps, uncle?"

"Ayy not so sure me boy, but that is the least of me worries. Earlier, a nice fine ye young lady came on by with a heres message for yous. Guhh, Cinderel-ah?"

"Cinderella? I wonder, what she could possibly want. And uncle, you just told me this NOW?"

"My apologies me boy, me old mind gettin tee best of me's. But tee lady said it was pretty urgent. You should waltz on by sunny."

"Well, I still have time. About two days so I see what she wants. Later uncle."

As Daren about exit, he stop by his uncle who takes his hand and hand him something.

"Careful me boy, Bad Juju follows you in your time in tis here city.. Tis will protect yous, tis charm was made from your fathers fang. May he rest en peace."

"Gee uncle.. thanks. I went from fighting wooden soldiers and a dark army to playing with African magic.." Daren as he places the charm around his neck.

"Careful me boy. Come pay me tah visit again."

And Daren leaves to find Cinderella who requested his audience wonder why. Shortly... and eventually, trouble will follow...

TBC

• Forgot my fanfic email, haven't been on that site for a while..

Thnx dude; couldn't leave some reviews could you?

• You can review without an account...

Just write a name in the box above the review box (type yours as MasterStone so I know it's you) That's what pudding_pie did :P

Forgot my fanfic email, haven't been on that site for a while..

• Just remembered it lol, left my first review.

You can review without an account... Just write a name in the box above the review box (type yours as MasterStone so I know it's you) That's what pudding_pie did :P

• Thnx for that dude; I look forward to more!!

Just remembered it lol, left my first review.

• FOUR :D IT'S LIKE....IT'S LIKE THE SAME THING! THE SAME AS HER FATHER AND LYLA IT'S LIKE THE CYCLE IS LEGITIMATELY REPEATING ITSELF OMG ^-^

"Well, if you'd like to hear the options, Emily, we-"

"Options?" Emily didn't understand. "Woot the bloody devil ya' talkin' 'bout?"

That's what I like to hear :) Same thing happened in the comics with Snow and Swineheart!

The cocoon part reminds me of Rosie's birth :') I remember reading it a long ass time ago and being like "Wow, this Pie guy really knows how to write! I should read more of his stuff!"

"Fookin' yes, Gren! I ain't had no other man besides ya'! The last time a bloody penis was inside me, I was eighteen!"

So approximately how old are the quads supposed to be, and Peter and Ethan? And RJ, might as well throw him in it too XD I dunno, just curious :)

Gren crumbled to the ground and began to cry. "Emily...your...these are MY babies....MY BABIES!"

Awww Gren....I feel so good for him :) He deserves to know for a fact that he's finally truthfully the father of adorable little babies :)

This was so good! JJ seems to LOVE it, I've noticed XD I love it too! Can't wait to see the four munchkins!

Emily's world was suddenly spinning and heading down a different path. She could feel her mother's finger's wrap gently around her own; the

• At first I thought you meant William as in Bill Willingham, so I was like "Damn!" Including the Mundy creator in the mix. XD But then I understood what you were really getting at and I was like, "Oh okay!" Very interesting how you included him in. You definitely got Snow White's mannerisms down, of course. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Thanks I sometimes feel like doing stuff like that, you know? I figured there would have to be a more official stance of taking the positio

• Hey, hey! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years today, and after such a successful 'awards ceremony' yesterday, I did too. :D I'm gonna catch up on your New Years reads starting... NOW! XD

• edited January 2015

Drunk Therese is the best Therese, oop, I mean... uhhh, umm, don't tell her I said that! XP

Likin' the Snow and Biggs moments you occasionally do and good luck with your finishing up High and all that! Architecture sounds coolio!

Scarlett peeled the empty wine bottle from her uncle's hand. Conner was passed out on the living room couch with a sharpie mustache drawn sl

• edited January 2015

You know what they say: more babies equals more fun, well, they probably haven't said that but you know what I mean! Besides, if a Mundy like Carla can survive birthing Grendels - then a Fable like Emily can most certainly do it!

Good luck with the shopping, haha, make sure to have the best damn cake available at your shower. XD

• edited January 2015

You know, it's awesome how you referenced Twin Peaks' Velvet Room in your chapter - which was also in one of the Persona games apparently. (saw it in a Google images search I just did XD) Anyways, total respect from me for adding it in either way.

And one question: Luke's the one whose hair can change color, right? I was wondering...

Second Chances Makoto woke up in a what seemed to be a purple room but it was in a plane. He looked forward to see a man and a woman.

• Yuu huu I'm back dumplings! Got settled in Germany, arrived late for classes, no thanks to the German Consulate. Had a draft for the 4th Chapter, and finally had a chance to polish it.
    And here's my view from a few days back to forgive my absence. :D
    Alt text

Anyway, without further ado... ahem

Chapter 4

In the business office, Snow was doing her best not to scream. If she clenched her mandible even tighter, it was going to come out of its hinges. The calls, the complaints-was there no end to this? She just wanted to gag all these people for five minutes so she could think. Everything was piling up, file after file, petition after petition, and the beloved Fabletown citizens expected two- now three- people to sort things out. The way things looked, she would probably officially hire Boy Blue, since he occasionally volunteered to help around. Might as well make it official. The only reason Snow had not hired Maran for the Business Office was her potentially decent combat abilities. There was also a slightly less prominent, but possibly important underlying reason: She wanted Bigby to have someone else to worry over. Snow could tell that Bigby’s hopes increased with every moment they spent together, regardless of its nature. Hopes for what, Snow didn’t know. The only thing she was sure of is that they were related to things Snow couldn’t offer to anyone anymore: her heart, her body, her life. The only thing that mattered was Fabletown, how to prevent it from crumbling down on her head while taking the Farm along with it. That trail of thought brought her attention back to the stack of notes in front of her.

“Bufkin?”

“Yes, Miss White?”

“Did we ever get Weyland Smith’s reply to my letter?”

“No, Miss White.” Bufkin hiccupped. “There is also no confirmation about the Crooked Man’s arrival to the Farm. I sent a fax too, but no reply so far.”

Snow rolled her eyes. “Why am I not surprised to hear that nothing is going right?” Still, she had a bad feeling; that crawling in the back of her medulla oblongata supported her uneasiness. She decided to visit Bigby and Maran to share her concerns.

She was mildly surprised to see that Bigby had actually put Maran to work. Both appeared to be very busy, each absorbed in their own task. She cleared her throat to get their attention. Bigby and Maran looked up at the same time, Bigby obviously not being too happy for the interruption.

“What do you need Snow?” He asked gruffly.

“There is something off, and I wanted to share it with you two. Weyland Smith has not replied to any of the correspondence, be it phone, letter or fax. I’m sure we would have heard if something was wrong, but I still can’t help feeling that there is something wrong. Also, we received no confirmation on the Crooked Man’s arrival, which is also worrying me.”

Bigby stared hardly ahead. “Well, did you ask the Mirror?”

“Not yet. I wanted to call you guys to my office before I did. You know, in case you notice something.”

“I get it Snow, don’t worry. Maran and I will drop by in a few minutes. I literally am in the middle of the sentence, so I’ll wrap it up.”

Maran silently watched Snow walk back to her office. “I also sense something off. Based on what you told me, the Crooked Man should have already been in the Farm by now. Do you think Flycatcher had an accident of a sort?”

Bigby dug up a Huff’n Puff and offered one to Maran. “Well, I’m willing to keep an open mind. We allowed Crooked Man to live, which I personally think is a bad idea. At this moment, anything is possible.”

Maran nodded, staring thoughtfully in the ash tray. “Oh and sorry to bring this up- it probably isn’t the best time to ask this, but I don’t know where I’ll be staying tonight… Or, after tonight.”

“Right… Snow told me there is no vacancy, what with many of the empty buildings being horribly damaged due to what’s happened.”

“Oh… Hmm… I could stay here, I suppose-bunk in the office?”

Bigby huffed in exasperation, and scratched his stubble. I’m going to regret this so much. “You can stay with me Maran, until there is a place we can arrange. I have a folding bed that you can use.”

Maran was incredibly relieved, but she wasn’t sure how to reply. More so, she wasn’t sure how she would be able to sleep at night, when he would be so close. She decided to say the most neutral thing she could think of: “Thanks, Bigby. You won’t even notice me at your home, I promise.”

Yeah, right,he thought. “Don’t worry about it; we won’t have Fabletown’s first refugee without a roof over her head. You’ll have a place of your own in no time. Now let’s go and see what the Mirror has to show us.”

• edited January 2015

Haha! I was wondering if anybody would get that! I aim to please the reader ;) yes the Velvet Room is a part of (I believe because I have not yet played the first two) all the persona games in which it represents a part of the character, for example Yu Narukami (who was the protagonist in persona 4) his velvet room was in a limousine, and Makoto Yuki from the persona 3 was an elevator :D

Yes Luke was the hair color changing elemental fist fighting persona user who was a little brother to snow and rose :D

Sorry I didn't catch this sooner I was actually playing Persona Q XD

You know, it's awesome how you referenced Twin Peaks' Velvet Room in your chapter - which was also in one of the Persona games apparently. (

• edited January 2015

Lol, I know XD Everyone spreading the love on the day after New Years :) Goes from little teen love, to forbidden/secret love, to marriage love XD

I love architecture! It's something I picked up from years of sims. I honestly wonder where I would be had I never played sims before. I had 2, 3, and 4 and all I do is recreate characters from my stories and build them mansions and create new sims that eventually become characters in new stories XD Then make them all have babies and there's always aliens somewhere in the family tree because I'm obsessed with alien crossbreeding XD With your permission of course, maybe I could showcase a couple of the houses I've made somehow ^-^

Drunk Therese is the best Therese, oop, I mean... uhhh, umm, don't tell her I said that! XP Likin' the Snow and Biggs moments you occasionally do and good luck with your finishing up High and all that! Architecture sounds coolio!

• Alright, cool! And thanks for clarifying again! Just wanted to make sure. :P

Haha! I was wondering if anybody would get that! I aim to please the reader yes the Velvet Room is a part of (I believe because I have not

• edited January 2015

Ah, the lovely Maran is back for all to see, sweet!!! :) Glad you've came back to visit as well!

Anubis85 posted: »

Yuu huu I'm back dumplings! Got settled in Germany, arrived late for classes, no thanks to the German Consulate. Had a draft for the 4th Cha

• No problem dragon :p

Alright, cool! And thanks for clarifying again! Just wanted to make sure. :P

• Hehe, you've all got it laid out like some sort of plan! XD

It's personally been SimCity 4 and a load of Sims 2 for me. :) Apart from that, I give you the go-ahead to post your Sim houses!

Lol, I know XD Everyone spreading the love on the day after New Years Goes from little teen love, to forbidden/secret love, to marriage lov

• edited January 2015

She's just like Georgie; lost and THINKS she knows her place until a second chance arrives and shows her the light. :) I figured a set of quads would be the perfect topping to her life.

I remember that in the comics and wanted to add that; even Swineheart knew the kind of person Emily was and was secretly surprised when she decided to keep them. And I'm happy knowing the cocoon part won you over. xD I love making things up like this. :)

The quads are thirty years old, Peter and Ethan are twenty five and I'm PRETTY SURE RJ is like 36 or 37; JJ will see this and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong. :3

And Gren. He's fianlly a father THIS time around and he'll get four bouncing little babies to show for it. JJ just loves the idea of Gren being happy and now paired with Emily. Not to mention his excuse to make up names like Gremily. xD Can't wait to show off the munchkins!

FOUR IT'S LIKE....IT'S LIKE THE SAME THING! THE SAME AS HER FATHER AND LYLA IT'S LIKE THE CYCLE IS LEGITIMATELY REPEATING ITSELF OMG ^-^

• Ya' gotta have multiples when dealing with Wolves. xD I couldn't help it. :3 And Emily is a touch cookie; it will be more comical than anything when the time comes.

Thanks. :) Shopping for baby clothes is fun until the misses sees something shiny and pink. And yes! A pretty damn good cake is in order! :D

You know what they say: more babies equals more fun, well, they probably haven't said that but you know what I mean! Besides, if a Mundy lik

• Welcome back, Maran! :) Up to your usual self and it shows.

Anubis85 posted: »

Yuu huu I'm back dumplings! Got settled in Germany, arrived late for classes, no thanks to the German Consulate. Had a draft for the 4th Cha

• Peter stood in the back, away from Ethan and Swineheart. He had seen enough of the body that once housed a soul; like so many before, his throat was sliced open and all blood was drained. There were several bruises along his face and cuts in between his knuckles. Jumbo fought back against the attacker but sadly, lost the battle.

Covering his face with the white sheet, Swineheart and Ethan tend to the files in regards to Jumbo. Peter, however, was preoccupied with his phone. There it was. A message sent from HIM.

"Hey Peter. It's Bigby again. Listen, I know you are busy...I heard what's been going on and was hoping you'd find the time to see me. I hope to hear from you soon...."

Peter read that message twelve times since he received it. Bigby Wolf wanted to see Peter but for what reason? To pretend? Peter was safe and secure in his little bubble and did not feel like the once Sheriff of Fabletown needed to be a part of it. However, in the recent activities and time alone, Peter often wondered about Bigby. The reason WHY he was gone for so many years.

"Peter!" Ethan called out. "Peter, we need you over here."

Peter read the message one last time before placing the phone in his pocket. The obession growing to continue reading burned like a wild fire inside of his stomach. The anger returned. The hostility and betrayl he felt from Bigby. Suddenly, a visit out to Wolf Manor didn't seem silly but now forever marked on Peter's mental to do list.

"Yes, Ethan." Peter stood beside his brother, hands buried in his pockets. "Did you find anything?"

"Smell this." Ethan holds out Jumbo's tie. "What do YOU smell?"

Peter didn't need to get too close to the article of clothing; the aroma of Peppermint scorched his nostrils and mind. Peter shakes his head and slightly grunts. With such powerful senses, certain smells irritated his nose. Peter was prepared for a headache later tonight.

"Shit, smells like something Santa Claus would shit out."

"Now is not the time for jokes, Peter. This is serious! The killer switched smells on us-first, it was Kiwi and now, this Peppermint shows up on Jumbo's body."

Peter grabs the tie. "Are you SURE it wasn't Jumbo's smell? The guys WAS a bit odd..."

Ethan shakes his head. "We thought that at first but we noticed a very faint smell of Old Spice around the neck and ears. THIS belongs to the killer."

"I'm worried there are multiples out there now..."

Ethan sighs. "This can't be happening...what the hell is going on?"

Peter turns to face Swineheart. "There have been no finger prints, magic, potions...ANYTHING that might gives us SOME indication as to who is slaughtering all the Fables and Halfers?"

"I'm afraid not, Sheriff. I'm doing my best to try and find anything out of the ordinary. This Folker, however, is more clever than you thought. She has the knowledge and capability to mask her footsteps."

Peter rubs his neck. The headaches again. He needed a strong drink.

"Fuck my life right now..."

Swineheart smiles. "We do have SOME good news, Peter."

Peter looks up. "I swear, Swineheart, if its about your damn Lemon bars, I'm-"

"No, no, Sheriff. It's about your sister. You two are going to be uncles again."

Ethan and Peter, both confused, face one another. "Oh god...is Katie pregnant AGAIN?"

"Not Katherine but miss Amelia."

Peter and Ethan, mouths wide open, were stunned. THEIR sister Emily?

"Are you kidding me right now? Is this for comical relief because its working, doc."

"No, Peter. Emily came in earlier and we found four little babies. Perhaps this good news will help settle your minds."

Ethan begins to bite his nails. "OH man...dad ain't going to be too happy about this."

Peter takes out a cigarette and lights it. "Hm, well....thanks for that, doc. That did help a little. Hmmm....Emily and Gren....I knew it."

"You boys go ahead. I'll call you if anything changes."

"Thanks Swineheart."

Ethan and Peter exit the building and wait for a passing cab.

"You wanna ride with me, Peter?"

"Nah, you go ahead....I have to go talk to someone."

"Well, be safe out there. Please."

Peter smiles. "Hey, you're talking to Peter Porgie over here..."

"I don't care, Peter...just please be safe...."

"See ya' later, bro."

As the cab pulls up and Ethan steps in, Peter takes out his phone and replies to Bigby's message.

"How about in ten minutes, Wolf?"

Emily pregnant. Jumbo was dead and the killer was playing games with Peter. How typical, he thought, as he pulled into Wolf Manor's driveway. The lights in the house were all on except for three on the second window. It looked like an entire city in one little area. Now, here he was, prepared to speak to Bigby himself.

Peter locked his vehicle and finished off his cigarette. He watched a little Rabbit scurry across the meadow; an Owl swooped down and landed on a nearby branch. Peter stepped on the burning butt with his heel and walked up to the door. His heart was racing; he became furious with himself and the current state of mind and camly spoke to himself.

"You're fine..." He rang the door bell. "Just....calm down, Peter...calm down..."

His half sister Blossom answered the door. Her red hair, styled like her aunt Rose, smiled when she saw who it was. She was in her pajamas and holding a stuffed Rabbit in her hand.

"PETER!" The little girl bounced into Peter's arms. "OH Peter! You've come to visit!"

Peter buries his face into her hair, which smelled strongly of Apples. "Hey, sis....god, you're getting so big."

"Blossom, sweetie, who is it?"

Snow White. Blossom turned to answer her mother. "MOMMY! It's Peter!"

Silence, as Snow walked to the front. It was as if she'd seen a ghost. Covering her mouth, Snow stood perfectly still near the stairs. The other cubs, hearing Peter's name, rushed to the front of the house. Winter, especially, squealed with delight.

"Peter, what a pleasent surprise. Please, come in."

Peter, now being pulled by Winter and Blossom, thanks Snow and follows her into the kitchen.

"Okay, cubs-bed time!"

"AHHH mom! But Peter-"

"WILL be seeing you all later but right now, its time for little cubs to go to sleep."

Each of his siblings embraces Peter and march to their bedrooms, as commanded.

"Would you like some coffee, Peter? Something to eat? I made fresh Tomato soup and-"

"No thank you, Snow. I'm just here for Bigby."

Snow continues to cover her lips. The resemblance to her husband was uncanny; he had his mother's eyes but everything else was Bigby. Even the way he stood by the counter reminded her of him.

"You look just like him, Peter....I wish you'd come around more. He misses you."

"Please, Miss White....spare me the sappy bullshit for tonight. I hear that ALL the time from my mother and honestly, it's been a long night and I just want to make this quick."

Snow simply nods. Even the way he spoke was Bigby. She leaves the kitchen for a brief moment. The home smelled like pine to Peter. The kitchen had a hint of cookies and the meal prior to his arrival. Inside his jacket, the pocket located along the side, began to move. Peter reached inside and pulled out the gold box.

He released the top and out flew Nick. The blue ghostly orb circled Peter.

"Uhhhh....were are we, Peter?"

"Wolf Manor."

"Uhhh...why? I don't want no trouble, mister."

"Relax, Nick. I just want to see what Bigby wants. He won't stope texting or trying to call."

Nick casually floats beside Peter. "Hmmm. Stubborn as a damn mule you are, Peter."

"You're the one that TOLD me to stay away and-"

"I never once told you to avoid the man, Peter! We ALL have been begging you to come visit! At least for the cubs' sake. They love their big brother and-"

"Please, Nick....not now, alright?"

Nick sighs. "Why ARE you really here, Peter?"

"I need help...advice. This case is really getting to me. Maybe he has some clues and-"

Before Peter could finish, Maddy, the black cat, leaps onto the counter. She smiles at Peter and is too shocked to see him in the Wolf Manor.

"So, my ears did NOT deceive me. It is you, Peter."

"Hello Maddy." Peter reaches over and scratches her chin. "Nice to see you again."

"How is everything? Ethan? The family?"

"Well, everyone is good. Same old thing. Ethan is like me...ready to pull out our hair and Emily is pregnant."

Nick and Maddy glare at Peter. "Emily...PREGNANT?! By who-"

"Gren and don't YOU two got acting like neither of you knew this."

Nick is startled. "Well I knew nothing of the sorts! I'm responsibe for you and Ethan!"

Maddy snorts. "Hmmm. Perhaps the prophecy for you Porgies was right all along. It came true for Katie, Junior, Penelope AND you. Ethan is near his and Emily JUST might be-"

"Be what?"

Maddy stops and smiles. "Nothing! Uhhh...l-"

Snow returns, allowing Maddy to use this time as her way of escape.

"He's ready for you, Peter."

Peter stands up and follows Snow down a long hall. They stand before a large oak door. Peter's heart was racing once more. He grabs the knob, twists and opens the door. He could immediatly detect the heavy smoke. Bigby stood beneath the moon; the window was wide open, allowing the cool air to enter the home. Peter closes the door behind him. Nick continues to follow the young Wolf.

Bigby smiles and walks towards Peter. The two Wolves meet in the middle.

"My boy..." Bigby grabs Peter and holds him close. "My dear, sweet Peter."

Any questions, you know the drill. Can't sleep. Feel like shit. REALLY bad stomach bug.

• I love Peter and it breaks my heart when I read things like this. The poor boy has been torn in the middle for so long; do I stay by Georgie's side like a good son or do I venture to the world that IS part of me?

I remember you mentioning Big y and Georgie would secretly meet so Peter would see him.

It's sad that the Folker community is behind Lyla not allowing Bigby to see Peter. I hope you will cover more about what took place and the reasons behind everything. I wan Peter to be okay with it all.

I'm not saying force the boy into a relationship with Bigby; his mind seems made up and to be honest, you can't really blame him. Peter is very loyal to Georgie and he DID raise Peter and loved him like the others. He didn't have to, considering his past with Bigby.

That was sweet of Swineheart to mention Emily as a way to was the brother's mind. The killer is indeed playing tricks. My guess has changed on who it might be. I will PM you my guess.

I love the cubs, too! How adorable it is to know they love their big brother. And Snow seemed surprised but happy to see Peter. :) and nick! We need more of him. :) I loved this chapter and hopefully this ends well and not another argument.

Peter stood in the back, away from Ethan and Swineheart. He had seen enough of the body that once housed a soul; like so many before, his th

• Yeah....I'd say you are right. RJ was about seven or eight in m story; the quads for you four i believe. Either way, I will take it.

And I'm indeed happy for Gren!!! He gets to be a daddy to four babies!!!

She's just like Georgie; lost and THINKS she knows her place until a second chance arrives and shows her the light. I figured a set of quad

• edited January 2015

Daren's Bad Juju, Debriefing

Daren had arrived at Cindy's place. As he began to knock on the door, he noticed a man suspiciously leaving as soon he Daren spotted him. It was wierd, but he paid not attention to him. The door finnally opened and from emerged the blonde badass herself, all dressed up in some leather suit like she was going on some kind of assassination mission.

"Good, you are here. Come on in tiger, we have muchbto discuss. "Cindy as he invited Daren insise. He looks around and takes a seat in the big chair while Cindy takes in the other one and offer Daren a drink. He asks for scotch.

"So, you called me here to help you...assassinate someone? " Daren asking.

Cindy takes a sip of her drink and smiles then reminds Daren of the favor that he still owes her and he immediately remembers. She saved him from falling off a cruise ship after it was overrunned by pirates.

"Oh that... well. I would of survived the fall but thanks again. I guess its a good time to pay off all debts before I become a father, for the third time.."

"I heard, congratulations again Daren. Now as much as I would like to go into baby names for your little werecat, I need to ask you this, how familiar are you with the African Fables?" Cindy asked in a serious tone taking another sip of her drink.

"I'm basically am one so I know a handful about them. May I ask what it is that you want to know about them?"

Cindy puts down her drink then looks at Daren. "Where would I hide if I were sex trafficker for the Fable Black Market?"

Daren puts his drink down too and looks at he shiny floor. " He's back in town, isn't he?

"Yep, and this time I'm take him down for good. I've recently got a lead on Yony's whereabouts."

"And where is that?" Daren askedvss he risen out of his seat and making a fist.

"Calm down Daren. I know exactly what you are thinking. If that fucker tried to sell my wife I would sprouting claws and fangs too, scratching up my pad..."

"I.. my family been through alot. And because of that sleaze ball, I thought my wife was gone forever, but this whole time she was trapped against her own will, forced to do go knows what. Cindy, this more than a favor to pay, this is a promise. I'll help you find him AND kill him." Daren as his eyes becomes a goldish color.

"I'm glad you are on board Daren. But once we get there, you gotta keep your cool until we know we have him, ok?"

"Of course... but you haven't told us where tis all going down yet.."

"Was getting to that. Tonight Yony will be attending a nightclub downtown, and not to get down and dirty but to do a deal. He's trading off more girls. Once of us will go in and chat with him, get his attention while the other find the merchandise or girls and bring them to safety."

"Alright not a bad plan missing Cindy but... never been on a stealth and infiltration rescue mission.. how am I...?"

"Daren, I'm doing the stealth, your going on keep Yony occupied. And remember, KEEP your cool until we have the girls, then you can rip that dude to shreds, okay?"

"I'll try Cindy, and I guess it would be to tell you to hurry up while I'm listening to the rubbish coming out ofvthat guys pit of a mouth."

"Dont worry Daren, I'M a pro at this. And here, try these fancy fabrics on, you'll eed them for tonight. As the Mundies say, 'Turn up'.

TBC

Spy movies for the win!

• This was awesome! Bigby cracks me up XD

Scarlett peeled the empty wine bottle from her uncle's hand. Conner was passed out on the living room couch with a sharpie mustache drawn sl

• WAKE UP!

When Makoto woke up he was in his bed in Fabletown. He got up, bathed and got dressed. WhIle getting dressed he noticed he had his other arm back it wasn't robotic anymore. Bigby came walking down the hall.

"Hey have you seen Celeste?" Makoto asked

Bigby looked confused "There is a girl with that name on the farm so if you mean her she's there."

"Bigby what's today?" Makoto

"January second why?" Bigby asked

So Igor really set back time this must be before he went to the farm with Snow and Rose.....

Bigby and Makoto talked for a bit and saw a woman come along.

"Oh, Makoto this is Clara. I forgot to introduce you because you were with Rose." Bigby said

"I've heard a lot of great things about you from bigby" she smiled

"Nice to meet you too." He replied

They walked into bigbys office to continue talking when a man walked in.

"This is Dewitt. He is raising a little girl not to eat everybody with her vampire teeth as punishment." Bigby smiled

"Fuck you wolf." Dewitt said

Makoto laughed and they talked for a while but jack busted in and yelled that Rose was dead. He was covered in blood.

This again? Makoto wasn't shocked he'd seen this before so he went with bigby and Clara but when he got there...this time was no joke she had been dismembered with each body part pinned on every wall.... Makoto fell to his knees. What's going on!? He thought why.....

"Makoto...." Bigby said

Is this the price? Who else is going to die? Makoto thought as all three of them began to analyze the scene.....

That's it! Any questions or comments let me know! :D

• "Ha-ppy Birth-day, to you!" Fables crowded Rachel's kitchen with excitement and flashes of pictures. She leaned over the kitchen table, half-standing on the chair, blowing out all 8 candles on the cake.

Everyone clapped as her face grew into a smile. There was only one thing she wanted for her birthday, and she hoped that one of her gifts might be it. A unicorn. Not a dumb, stuffed one with glitter, though. An actual live unicorn.

Her mother, Mary, cut into the cake with a knife, jokingly swinging it around to scare Daddy. Rachel giggled as her father's eyes widened, but Mary stopped messing around and started scooping pieces onto plates to hand around.

Rachels cousins were over, the new ones AND the old ones, which got her super excited. She loved them. Her sister Eleanor and adoptive brother Franklin were next to her, eyeing up the same exact corner with fiery vengeance. The perfect opportunity to annoy them.

"Mommy, I want this piece," She said, pointing to where their eyes laid.

Mary laughed, "The corner is huge, Rach. It's got all the flowers on it. You'll finish it?"

"Mommy, I'll finish ALL of it! It's my birthday, isn't it?"

Mary laughed again. "I suppose it is. Here you go," Mary finished cutting it. The satisfaction of watching her siblings turn from eager to disappointment filled Rachel with a tint of pride and happiness. She squished into the crowd, carrying her little fork and plate past her relatives and sat in the living room.

Carter was busy playing Grand Theft Auto with Noah and Ash when Rachel entered the room. She sat in between her brother's legs, on the floor where the rug met the side of the couch. She loved to watch him play video games, but sometimes she wished they weren't as gory. No, Eleanor was more fond of the FPS's Carter was in to. Rachel took little bites, but only finished a quarter of her slice before giving it to Carter.

"Thanks kiddo," He said, rapidly pressing the A button while struggling to fork another bit into his mouth. "Tastes like strawberries."

Her cousin Robert sat across the room and made a gross face before tossing the rest of his cake into the trashcan.

Mary stepped into the room, followed by her Aunt Harmony and Uncle Tim, both carrying babies in their arms. She bubbled with excitement seeing them, running over and jumping up and down to get a good look.

"Shh," Mary told her. "They're all sleeping, and you have to be gentle."

"I'll be gentle! I will!" She said, though disregarded the part about being quiet.

Mary instructed her to sit on the armchair, and showed her how to hold a baby properly. Rachel was given a hairy one, a little baby girl.

"Her name is Jessamine," Harmony coed, still holding one other baby in her arms. She was bent on her knee near Rachel's seat, looking over the girl's shoulder at the baby.

"She's so tiny," Rachel said, not daring to move an inch to disturb the baby. In all reality, it would take a nuclear bomb to wake any of the four babies Harmony and Tim had given birth to. They slept like rocks, all of them. Rachel bent down and kissed Jessamine's furry forehead before handing the baby to her Mother. "When do I open my presents?"

"Soon," Mary said. "I need to put away what's left of the cake and then gather everyone into the living room."

Rachel was again, jumping with excitement. She ran across the room to Scarlett, who was visiting with her boyfriend who was also Rachel's uncle which was kind of weird in her opinion but she didn't really care. She knew that Scar was also having a baby wolf thing and she couldn't wait to hold that one either. She jumped into Uncle Jackson's lap and he bounced her on his knee, like he had since she was a little baby herself.

Aunt Ava entered through the front door, late. She exchanged hugs with everyone, setting down a very small giftbox on the table full of gianter boxes that probably held Rachel's Unicorn. She hopped off of Jackson's knee and ran over to hug Ava.

"Hey, the Birthday Girl!" Ava exclaimed, lifting Rachel in her arms. "Jesus, you're as big as a skyscraper! And heavy-" Ava placed Rachel down on the ground, patting her head. "There any cake left?"

"Hurry, Mommy's putting it away!" Rachel tugged on Ava's hand, leading her to the kitchen and past her cousins and Aunts and Uncles.

"Ava!" Mary said when she spotted her. "Better late than never, I suppose!"

"Yeah," Ava said, grabbing a fork off the table,"I had a run in on the way here....had to deal with some shit."

"You said a bad word," Rachel said from behind Ava's back. She was ignored, though.

Mary's gaze darkened ever so slightly. "You're not with that boy again, are you? He's trouble, Ava-"

"Shh," Ava said, looking behind her. Rachel tracked her gaze to Aunt Hazel, who was mingling with Uncle Tim and her cousin Robbie.

Mary pursed her lips. She took the cake back out of the refrigerator, letting Ava cut her own slice. "Was it him?"

Ava nodded, ever so curtly. "And we're not back together, no. I dumped his ass long ago-...There's just....unfinished business. You wouldn't understand."

Mary ended up whispering something Rachel couldn't hear. The two broke away, and Mary turned her attention to her daughter. "Time for gifts!"

Forgetting the unusual conversation, Rachel excitedly ran through the crowd again and plopped in the center of the living room floor. "Give me the box that has my Unicorn in it last, please!"

Mary laughed, shaking her head. "Alright, sweetie."

One by one, gifts were laid in front of Rachel's feet. She opened the first one, but all it had was stupid cloths, that, although they were admitably cute, were NOT classified as a good gift. In her opinion.

The next thing were some new barbies. She squealed with delight and hugged them to her chest, disturbing the hundreds of bottlecap pins she'd pinned to her pageant sash earlier that evening. She placed them on top of the cloths, and continued onward. A baby doll, something she would probably give to Eleanor when everyone left. Baby dolls aren't the same as real babies, and therefore she did not like them as much. She got some more cloths, another barbie, and....!

A stuffed unicorn. Her mother looked at her with a happy smile, camera in hand. But Rachel was not happy.

"This isn't real!" She said, shaking it. "I wanted a real one, Mommy!"

Hans got mad, and he stood from his spot, but Mary held him back softly.

Rachel felt tears but willed them to go away. How embarrassing would crying be? She was eight, practically an adult. She let go of the unicorn, letting it hit the floor.

"Wait!" Ava said, before Mary began to lecture. "You haven't opened my gift, Rach!"

Rachel sniffled, looking at her aunt lift the tiny box from the table behind Mary. "Here. Open it."

Rachel tore the paper slowly, her eyes on the shiny metal beneath it. A little box, with a mirror on the top.

"And guess what?" Ava said. She knelt to the ground behind her niece, wrapping her arms around Rachel and helped her open the box. "See that necklace? A legend says that whoever wears it becomes the Unicorn Queen, and sometimes, when you look into the diamonds, you can see a unicorn running in it!"

"Really?" Rachel's eyes were wide as she stared intently. "I can't see anything."

"You have to believe it to see it," Ava said. Mary mouthed a 'Thank You' as Rachel breathlessly smiled and squealed again,"I think I saw it! It was white and the horn was so big!"

Ava laughed, standing up as the rest of the crowd began to mingle and laugh and have fun.

Rachel put the necklace on carefully and held the stone in her hand tightly. "Mommy, I'm the Unicorn Queen!"

Mary smiled, "Yes, baby. I know. Go play with your other toys and have fun now!"

Mary took Ava aside, down the hall the led to the bedrooms. "Thanks, Ave."

"It's true," She said. "If you look in it-"

Mary narrowed her eyes. "Did you obtain it legally?"

"Partially legally."

Mary furrowed her brow. "Seriously?"

"What? Jersey won't see it missing! He can barely see in the first place! Listen, if you're worried your daughter will be attacked while wearing it-...Just don't! I took care of it."

"Just like you took care of your old boyfriend, and your grades, and-"

Ava huffed an angry breath. "Stop. Whatever. I-...I need to get going."

"Ava-"

But she was gone, out the front door with out a goodbye to anyone else in the house. The awkward silence resumed to low small talk once more, but Mary could spot the concern on Jackson, Hazel, Harmony, and Tim's faces. That girl was trouble.

It's Friday :) I try to keep track of the days as best I can, but vacation seems to make them all blend together XD I feel better, not nearly as sick as before, but I still have medicine I have to take. I'm on Deviantart now with the same user name but I haven't posted anything yet, Trying to figure out how, because I want to upload some pics of my houses!

• Emily awoke with a terrible, pounding headache. The morning sickness was ten times worse than the day before. Standing in the doorway, holding a set of fresh towels, was Gren; beside him, arms folded and grinning from ear to ear, was Vivian. Emily chuckled to herself. If Gren only knew who was standing beside him.

"Hey you..." Emily stretches her lower back. "How long ya' been up?"

"You know I'm up before the sun, Ems." Gren grabs Emily's hand and help her to her feet. "And besides, gives me a chance to go and look for the perfect place-"

"Ya' already lookin', Gren?" Emily paused and thought about that. "Neva' mind, love..."

Emily knew better than to question Gren. His methods were madness and the majority of people were not sure how to react to them. Emily at times understood them; his brain was wired in places like her own and she seemed to comprehend WHAT the man's true intentions were. Something like getting up and wandering the streets in search of a bigger place was Gren all over the place. Nothing new.

Gren chuckles, as he assists Emily with her undressing. "You know me too well, Emily."

Emily glares at Gren. "I'm not THAT big already, love. I can undress me self-"

"I know but this gives me an excuse to look at you."

Emily kisses Gren on the cheek. "Ya' think I'm beautiful?"

"Gorgeous. You are stunning and I love looking at you...knowing you're carrying my babies, makes me love you even more."

Emily watched as Vivian covered her mouth and tears roll down her face. The invisible woman in the purple dress could not hold back her feelings for the pair; she, along with the Witches on the thirteenth floor, were the only ones to truly know the potential of Emily Porgie. Everyone's assumptions were simple guesses and ideas. Vivan knew Emily was more than a dark piece of her father's past.

Vivian watched Emily pin Gren to the corner and embrace him. His fingers wrapped aroung her hair and gently played with the strands. Emily glanced into his eyes, taking her finger and intimately traced his face.

"I've always loved you, Emily."

"How?" Emily's lips pressed against Gren's forehead. "How did ya' know the love ya' had fa' me?"

"I look back and take into consideration how much you and I had a fucking bond. None of the others kids clung to me the way YOU did. As you got older, my love for you seemed to gorw and grow, until I was left with there feelings...."

"Woot does that mean?"

"When you turned seventeen, my feelings seemed to be that of a man WANTING a woman than just a friend; I tried to pretend and fucking shrug it off but it made things worse. Your aunt Carla and I had not slept with one another in years; I needed to feel the warmth of another person beside me, to know I mattered....that my love meant something."

Emily turned to face the window. "So, I wasn't fookin' thinkin' shit up than...."

"I wanted you more than what we had. I fucking LOVED you, Emily. And I was devestated when you thought the club was your ticket to an ever lasting life. Seeing you fucking turn into him..."

Emily cups Gren's face. "Ya' 'ave me now, Grendel..."

Gren grabs Emily's waist and pulls her close. His nose buries into Emily's neck and he inhales deeply. The faint fragrance Emily possesed filled his mind, body and soul. It was like her mother's smell; like a fresh cut bouquet of Roses sitting near and open window. The petals kissed by the sun and showered in the morning wind. The smell that nearly sent the beast into a fit of uncontrolable rage.

Gren begins to grunt, carefully thrusting against Emily's hips. "Love...love...I gotta take a shower. Me bloody stomach feels like shit."

Gren pauses and continues assisting Emily. "Here. Let me get the shower running."

While Gren handles the shower preperations, Emily throws her last article of clothing into the hamper basket. Standing naked in the middle of the room, she notices Vivian wipe away a tear.

"You are indeed such a beauty, Emily."

Emily rolls her eyes. "Oh bloody knock it off, woman."

Vivian smiles, watching Gren guide Emily. She enters the shower, while Gren stands by and watches. Emily, too, knew better than to shoo him away; a Grendel father expecting a child tends to become a shadow until the baby was born. Her main concern was his need to leave soon and build a nest in the vast forest not too far from here. She'd eventually have to prepare her mind for this.

Then, another concern arose from the mist. Her father, Georgie Porgie.

Lyla could not stp Georgie; even in their many years spent with one another and after seven kids, Georgie was a man of his own ways. Heading to Gren's apartment, all he could see was his daughter at a tender and young age. Gren came in on his white Stallion and wisked his miss Emily away. Georgie, however, did not see this as a bad thing.

His precious daughter was becoming the very sick and twisted way he used to be. It crushed him to see Emily so determined to fill these shoes Georgie left outside the club; turn it into HER vision and than some. But with drugs, money and power, the young woman fell into the deepest corners of the city; even Georgie and Lyla could not save her and it was only a matter of time before they too, were burying their daughter.

Than came Gren. He never lost sight of Emily and Gerogie, as much as he could not admit, saw it too. The cab pulled up beside Gren's apartment. Georgie climbed the stairs, watching the many occupants leave or return home from their previous hours of mandatory work.

Georgie knocked on the door and patiently waited. Emily, now in a robe and slippers, was the one to answer the door. She was surprised to see Georgie at the door. Behind, Gren stood beside the kitchen counters. He was already prepared for Georgie.

"Hello, love." Georgie titlted his Bowler hat. "Is this a bad time fa' me ta' visit or-"

"No, no, dad." Emily steps to the side. "Just took me a shower. It helps with me stomach and-"

"I already know 'bout the pregnancy, Emily. Ya' don't need ta' hide it from me."

Emily closes the door. Georgie takes a seat on the couch, unaware Vivian is inches from were he was sitting. Emily noticed her beaming, allowing Emily the assurance everything would be alright with Georgie's visit.

"Would ya' like a cup of tea, dad?"

"No, love. Thank ya' though." Georgie looks over at Gren, who is trying to avoid eye contact. "Woot the fook be wrong with ya', Gren? Since when the bloody devil do ya' just stand there like that? Sit."

Gren, sitting beside Georgie, remains silent. He was, however, prepared to receive an entire speech in regards to Emily and their relationship. Even after the whole Crooked Man deal faded into memories and all was calm, Gren never seemed to join the 'Georgie fan club' that slowly but surely grew in Fabletown. He, however, had different feelings when it came to Emily. Gren never saw Georgie. Or hatred or even once showed an ounce of loathe.

Emily took a seat beside Gren. She reached over and grabbed his hand.

"It's nice ta' see ya', dad. So, mum told ya' 'bout the babies, eh?"

"Four." Georgie leans forward. "Ya' gunna give me four grandchildren."

Emily nods. "We ain't sure woot they are JUST yet."

Georgie smiles. "I'll love them little buggas' no matter woot."

"I know that, dad...." His words were a reassurance that Emily needed that day.

"How ya' feeling?"

"Alright. Sick but it be normal, right?"

"Ya mom was sicker than a bloody dog when she was pregnant with ya' four."

Emily beamed. "Yeah....she told me that."

"I'd like ta' speak ta' Gren alone, if I may."

Georgie looked around the apartment.

Emily glanced over at Vivian. If anyone, besides her own mother could tell, is Georgie Porgie's TRUE intentions. Vivian was still smiling and only nodded her head. Gren stood up, as he and Georgie stepped outside of the apartment. Georgie leaned against the brick wall and offered Gren a cigarette. He could tell the beast wasn't prepared for this unexpected meeting.

"Ya' be shakin', Grendel."

Gren faces Georgie. "IT's fucking cold out here and....well...."

"Don't ya' worry. I ain't here ta' cause problems fa' ya' OR me Emily."

Georgie looked out into the city. The honking, beeping and constant chatter of people down below made it difficult to really appreciate such a glorious winter morning. There were sheets of ice along the edges of balconies and building tops. Steam from pipes, cars and even the streets covered the grounds with a thin white mist.

He thought of the days spent alone on those cold streets and worried his Emily would join and finish were he'd left off. But standing before him, was the man that saved her.

"I wanna thank ya', Grendel."

Gren was taken back. "Georgie?"

"Amelia has always had a special bond with ya', Gren. She loved ya'....you loved her. I knew, however, that her GETTING me club ain't the only way she'd be like me as she grew."

Gren leans against the wall beside Georgie. "I fucking HATED her so willing to learn the business. I didn't like to see that."

"I neva' thought it would get THIS bad or she'd take on such that I fookin' did. I just wanted her ta' inherit the club. Not me demons."

"It's been hard on her, Georgie. She loved that stupid club."

Georgie hangs his head low. "I know it has but its fa' the best. That place...eatin' every bit of her up...she turned into something horrible, Gren. She ain't me daughter and at times, a monster. She was me....all those years ago."

Gren nods. "I noticed it, Georgie and it pissed me off you did nothing to fucking stop it."

"I tried, Gren." Georgie sighs, finishing off his cigarette. "But ya' know JUST as well as I do-Emily is a wild one and does what she pleases. Ain't no one able ta' control Emily, even that Felicia girl. No one. And the more her mum and I TRIED to help, it pushed her away..."

Gren nods. "I noticed it....guess I was so mad it never worked."

"I know." Georgie pats Gren's shoulder. "I know. I wanted ta' thank ya'."

"For what? Georgie-"

Before Gren could ask a second time, Georgie hugs Gren and buries his face into Gren's jacket. Gren immediatly hears weeping. Gren is unsure how to handle this sudden moment of sadness; he, too, has his heart torn in two from Emily's abrassive behavior and worried they had lost her forever.

"Ya' saved her, Gren. Ya saved me Emily...I'm proud to know those babies are a part of you. I'm so sorry. For everything."

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew around the two embraced men. Gren, for the first time, felt no hostilty towards Georgie. Years of pent up anger and blame melted away and into the streets. He remained with Georgie, both now shedding tears of remorse, anguish and happiness, all in one.

"No...I'm sorry Georgie...I love her so much....so much..."

"I know ya' do. Ya' saved her, Gren."

"No." Gren pauses to look up into the sky. "She saved me, Georgie."

Inside, Vivian noticed Emily relaxed. She reached for Emily's hand and clutches it tightly against her chest. The beating of Vivian's heart warmed Emily's hand and soon, her entire body. The fear was replaced with satisfaction and understanding. The sickness subsided and Emily found her hands clasping around her belly. Their babies, all healthy and growing like weeds.

All her doubt vanished. It was finally going to be alright.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.