#GiveAdamHarringtonAJob

edited October 2017 in The Wolf Among Us

Alt text

GiveAdamHarringtonAJob

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

Hmmm... I feel that there's a pot stirring here, and yet I like where this is going.

• ^^^ I support this.

• Is this what I think it is? A sneaky way to.......

• Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe Mr Harrington is telling us something...

• AdamHarringtonreturnasBigbyWolf

Your people need you....

• You know.... If he lost some of the weight, he could portray Bigby in real life I think!!!!

pudding_pie posted: »

AdamHarringtonreturnasBigbyWolf Your people need you....

• Reduce the joblessness, give that man a job!

• I hope Telltale notices this. Loved his voice as Bigby (his Woodsman voice was also not too shabby).

• U knew this was coming... :D

TWAU Season 2 is at the bottom of this picture; the picture of Bigby Wolf's magnificent voice actor that Bill Willingham himself gave massive praise to for his work.

WE NEED A SEASON 2!

armis37 posted: »

Reduce the joblessness, give that man a job!

• Nice try, Adam, but you better post using your own account next time.

• I love this gif so much lol

• Okay guys, let's show Telltale we mean business!

Support Adam on Twittah

• We will be heard ! :P

Jacol posted: »

Okay guys, let's show Telltale we mean business! Support Adam on Twittah

• LOL, I love you guys!

• It's Adam Harrington!

enter image description here

LOL, I love you guys!

• I forgot all about this.

GiveAdamHarringtonAJob

It's Adam Harrington!

• Well, he did end up getting a job for Tales from the Borderlands and Minecraft: Story Mode in the time since. ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

I forgot all about this. GiveAdamHarringtonAJob

• That's not enough, we need him in more games. We need him playing Bigby again.

Well, he did end up getting a job for Tales from the Borderlands and Minecraft: Story Mode in the time since.

• ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequelForAGameHeWasIn?

Well, he did end up getting a job for Tales from the Borderlands and Minecraft: Story Mode in the time since.

• Oh trust me, I definitely was not saying that with the implication I did not want more Wolf Among Us! ;)

I think we can all agree more Wolf would be amazing.

That's not enough, we need him in more games. We need him playing Bigby again.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

Now there's an easy to digest hashtag that I can stand behind!

EDIT: As a matter of fact, check my profile bio to see how much I stand behind this hashtag.

ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequelForAGameHeWasIn?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

...and of course, you mean Minecraft: Story Mode right? #ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequelForAGameHeWasIn

ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequelForAGameHeWasIn?

• Uh... how about

ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequel(AndNotADLCExpansion)ForAGameHeWasInThatRhymesWithTheMulchAmongLust

...and of course, you mean Minecraft: Story Mode right? #ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequelForAGameHeWasIn

• Excellent! I'll update my profile bio once more with the updated hashtag!

Uh... how about ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequel(AndNotADLCExpansion)ForAGameHeWasInThatRhymesWithTheMulchAmongLust

• Or how about

ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequel(AndNotADLCExpansion)ForAGameHeWasInThatRhymesWithMalesStrumTheForderlands.

Uh... how about ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequel(AndNotADLCExpansion)ForAGameHeWasInThatRhymesWithTheMulchAmongLust

• S-Senpai?!

LOL, I love you guys!

• Uh excuse me, if anything

ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequel(AndNotADLCExpansion)ForAGameHeWasInThatRhymesWithTheMulchAmongLustAndWhileWe'reAtItLet'sGiveHimAnotherJobForAGameLikeTheLastThatRhymesWithMalesStrumTheForderlands

Or how about ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequel(AndNotADLCExpansion)ForAGameHeWasInThatRhymesWithMalesStrumTheForderlands.

• Pay attention everyone! Our Sheriff is here!

LOL, I love you guys!

• That works.

Uh excuse me, if anything ContinueToGiveAdamHarringtonAJobThatIsASequel(AndNotADLCExpansion)ForAGameHeWasInThatRhymesWithTheMulchAmongLustAndWhileWe'reAtItLet'sGiveHimAnotherJobForAGameLikeTheLastThatRhymesWithMalesStrumTheForderlands

• Haha, I fully endorse this message.

• Yay! We love it when you can pop in, Mr. Harrington.

LOL, I love you guys!

• Oh you sexy man! :D

LOL, I love you guys!

• enter image description here

a thousand times yes please lets have a season 2 for TWAU. if Adam wants a 2nd series i totally support this.

• You know, he's not the only one too

a thousand times yes please lets have a season 2 for TWAU. if Adam wants a 2nd series i totally support this.

• Everyone is on board good to hear.

You know, he's not the only one too

• I don't think anyone will be mad if they delay at least one of their dozen other projects to give the time of day for a second season. Hmm @Telltale??

• I want him to voice Lara Croft. He'd make a good Croft.

That's not enough, we need him in more games. We need him playing Bigby again.

• Oh man, come on TellTale!

LOOK AT THE SIGNS!!!!!

• I hope Harrington voices joker in the batman game he does a really good impression of him

LOL, I love you guys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.