Hello. c:

• Shit, been getting better though.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey, how you been?

• Relatively good, how about you?

Also, nice to meet you. :D

Hi, how are you?

• Just Great :D nice to see decepbro back here again btw I hope you post here more in the future :D

Great to see you Mark How've you been?

• well i am American but my name is Liam and I am Irish... :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Fixed

• Hey Deceptio :D

Hello everyone.

• Alt text

Of course the legend :'D

ComingSoon posted: »

well i am American but my name is Liam and I am Irish...

• edited January 2015

I honestly don't have a clue what is setting it off, but consistently working so early in the morning is probably not helping :/. I'm so glad that I don't have to go in until 9 tomorrow.

Yesterday I had a day off, so I slept in all the way until Noon (definitely over 8 hours of sleep), and yet I was yawning by 7, dead tired by 9. I have no answers lol. It'll probably sort itself out, just getting a little frustrating as it has sort of become a long term thing.

Tinni posted: »

Haven't you been taking a lot of early shifts at work lately? That's probably why, or you could be getting stressed out and not realize it. At least, that's usually why I end up being lethargic regardless of how much sleep I get.:/

• Thanks dad :D

Of course the legend :'D

• Working for so long starting from early hours will burn you out really fast, especially if you aren't used to it. You probably just need some time to recuperate, or your body just needs to adjust to waking up earlier. I read somewhere that oversleeping can actually make you more tired, and doesn't help you bounce back at all after days of not getting enough sleep.:P

Belan posted: »

I honestly don't have a clue what is setting it off, but consistently working so early in the morning is probably not helping . I'm so glad

• Golden pls

Americans died too so stay outta the International Warfare.....

Salt pls. People died.

• Good to know,And twerking is no longer as big of a problem, Glad those dark days are over :)

XD Harsh but I'll allow it the twerk for merica was as bad as the famine I guess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQVFZx7XX4 We have plenty of potatoes now

• Hey :)

Hello everyone.

• Wanna see Deadpool slap someone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOJDpZwCpY

It's all so beautiful~ The first gif set is my favorite, poor Spiderman.XD

• Good, good.

Nice to meet you too :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Relatively good, how about you? Also, nice to meet you.

• Hi Liam! :O :D

Hey Deceptio

• Hello my fellow saltlick :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey

• Ah. That sucks dude, hope it gets better.

Shit, been getting better though.

• What's your favourite acted and actions scenes

Acted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifh6xJQyufc

Django di caprio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PxG5zvgOM

Joker interrogation or the hospital scene

Action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItvlEO_-V-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLMCtcb9rI

Yours?

• Yeah, I'll try, just school keeping me very busy and all. It's nice to see you again Mark :D

Just Great nice to see decepbro back here again btw I hope you post here more in the future

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited January 2015

This is a terrible year for both of us. I'm starting to think my team consists of 15 masked Derrick Rose's since they all get injured on a daily basis.

Bosh, Wade, McRoberts, Granger, Haslem, Chalmers. Literally everyone has gotten injured at some point. The fact that they're still in 8th place despite all this speaks wonders of the organization. That's honestly as optimistic as I can be right know.

Indeed they are. Too bad the Knicks died like 2 months ago.

• I'm working on it, thanks.

Ah. That sucks dude, hope it gets better.

• Oooh I've played this game, it's so much fun XD

J-Master posted: »

Wanna see Deadpool slap someone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOJDpZwCpY

• Yeah, injuries suck. But at least you aren't going through what I'm going through... and I didn't really like that trade they made yesterday. I'm not too upset about J.R, but I'm gonna miss Shumpert. But I know it's for the better in the long run since it cleared up a good amount of cap space.

SaltLick305 posted: »

This is a terrible year for both of us. I'm starting to think my team consists of 15 masked Derrick Rose's since they all get injured on a d

• edited January 2015

Now that I think about it, my sleeping schedule actually has been pretty freakin' terrible lol. I don't know if inconsistency has anything to do with it, but on any given day I could be waking up at any time between 4am-11. The hours of sleep that I get have typically ranged from 4-7, but I definitely go outside of those numbers in either direction from time to time. A few days ago, my shift was 4x longer than the amount of sleep I had gotten that night. I think all of that coupled with the fact that I had several terrible nights of sleep due to being sick last week is probably largely what is causing the problem.

I just gotta survive to the weekend at this point. (oh God just remembered that it's only Tuesday)

Working for so long starting from early hours will burn you out really fast, especially if you aren't used to it. You probably just need som

• edited January 2015

Well, that's probably why then lol. A bad sleep schedule is a one way ticket to either getting sick, or getting really stressed out. Just get through the week, and try to go to bed before 11, sometimes a sleep aid can help if you're really off schedule, like melatonin or something. That's what I usually do when I get off schedule because I take so many morning and night shifts. I hate being a waitress sometimes. I'd imagine working at the grocery store isn't much better lol.

A few days ago, my shift was 4x longer than the amount of sleep I had gotten that night.

that's insane..

Now that I think about it, my sleeping schedule actually has been pretty freakin' terrible lol. I don't know if inconsistency has anything t

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited January 2015

Not to shit on your team's organization, but I personally believe the move was made in order to tank the hell out of this year and get a high pick rather than it having too much to do with the future. Then again, this is also good for their future if you look at it a certain way. Just saying that they completely gave up on the year even though they're still pretty much in the hunt. Scratch that. Were.

Yeah, injuries suck. But at least you aren't going through what I'm going through... and I didn't really like that trade they made yesterday

• edited January 2015

that's insane..

That's why I was actually kind of annoyed with myself for telling my boss that I would come in at 6am for the next day when I was supposed to have the day off (I guess that was Saturday-Sunday). I was so exhausted lol. It was just a typical 8 hour shift, but going off of less than two hours of sleep is just not very fun. Definitely tried to get more, my body just wouldn't let me for whatever reason.

Well, that's probably why then lol. A bad sleep schedule is a one way ticket to either getting sick, or getting really stressed out. Just ge

• my body just wouldn't let me for whatever reason.

my friend..

8 hour shift

less than two hours of sleep

This is why lol.^

that's insane.. That's why I was actually kind of annoyed with myself for telling my boss that I would come in at 6am for the next d

• Yeah, I already gave up on the season, might as well tank for a high pick and let Phil do his stuff. Hopefully it's another time like the Ewing era, what goes around comes around.

Not to shit on your team's organization, but I personally believe the move was made in order to tank the hell out of this year and get a hig

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

Isn't your name Kyle -.- (trying to remember lol)

Anyways what's up with you?

Hi Liam! :O

• You know what I heard in an interview last week? Pat Riley is planning to make yet another free-agency splash on 2016. He said he's planning to get Lebron, Durant, and Gasol. There's also Lebron's conversation with Wade after the christmas game. This is exactly what he tells him: "We're gonna reunite and do some even greater things together, okay?"

So, yeah, wake me up in a year, because this one's sucking already.

Yeah, I already gave up on the season, might as well tank for a high pick and let Phil do his stuff. Hopefully it's another time like the Ewing era, what goes around comes around.

• edited January 2015

I worded that poorly, I was talking about the night leading up to the 8 hour shift. I woke up after two hours of sleep, and never came close to falling asleep again. At first I was all like "Hell yes, I still have plenty of time to rest before getting up!". But then I never got back to sleep, and it was terrible lol. Then later that day my boss called asking me to come into work the next morning, to which I offered 6am, being the enthusiastically helpful employee that I am apparently lol. I only stayed for three hours, so it really wasn't too bad.

my body just wouldn't let me for whatever reason. my friend.. 8 hour shift less than two hours of sleep This is why lol.^

• Action

Holy hell this scene is amazing

http://youtu.be/nrizrCNgLvY

What's your favourite acted and actions scenes Acted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifh6xJQyufc Django di caprio https://www.yo

• That would be utter domination. And Gasol is one of our main guys, but I don't know if he's going to want to leave Memphis for New York. But then again, there's Phil.

Hey, you can have it much worse. Trust me :I

You know what I heard in an interview last week? Pat Riley is planning to make yet another free-agency splash on 2016. He said he's planning

• That scene was awesome :D

Action Holy hell this scene is amazing http://youtu.be/nrizrCNgLvY

• Yeah, lol.

Nothing much, just really busy with school and such. You?

Isn't your name Kyle -.- (trying to remember lol) Anyways what's up with you?

• Oh, ok.XD That does sound pretty terrible. Do you usually have difficulty getting to sleep? If so, then I'd highly recommend taking melatonin, it's an over the counter sleeping aid, and it works wonders. I remember you telling me that, damn your boss must love you lol.

I worded that poorly, I was talking about the night leading up to the 8 hour shift. I woke up after two hours of sleep, and never came close

Sign in to comment in this discussion.