Best SB moment!

I'm glad to say that iv'e completed all episodes of SBCG4AP on wiiware! Because that im soo glad, i want to hear from all of u, what was the funniest moment of the game. Mine was when strong bad was messing up the two-o-duo by switching up the records.(Bubs got p4ned by coach z's fists 'o' fury. lol!)

Comments

• edited August 2009
    My favorite, has to be, me being in the credits of the dvd:D. My favorite ingame has to be, the epic battle against
    ULTIMATE TROGDOR
    as you are
    ULTIMATE STRONG BAD
    in episode 5.
  • edited August 2009
    all of episode 4
    Hey Gman: Do you consider the "hidden shirt" in Episode 5 of SBCG4AP as a glitch? Or is it just transparent for me?

and this:
  • edited August 2009
    I really liked in Episode 4 when Strong Bad hits the camera when you're done with Perducci after Dadgeresque's quest.
  • edited August 2009
    Episode One had a lot of great lines from the king of town.

Newscaster: The criminal record has been put in the hall of records for further studying.
    KOT: Studying is fun!
  • edited August 2009
    The Homsar Puzzle from Episode 2 still causes me to laugh out loud.

WAY TO GO UNCLE CHET!
  • edited August 2009
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    all of episode 4
    Hey Gman: Do you consider the "hidden shirt" in Episode 5 of SBCG4AP as a glitch? Or is it just transparent for me?

and this:

They said the transparent shirt was supposed to be in the game.
  • edited August 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    They said the transparent shirt was supposed to be in the game.

It's a big "Emperor's New Clothes" sort of thing...
  • edited November 2009
    Anyone else???
  • edited November 2009
    homsars soothing voice was the best. i liked the opening credits to episode 4, cuz' it was soo cool. rather dashing mode was sweet. and tgs meets limozeen was the best!
  • edited November 2009
    I loved the whole suicidal plant thing.
  • edited November 2009
    I loved when they were in the locker room in Epi 1 and when Strong bad tricked homestar into wiping the onion all over him and then for him to take off his clothes. To funny for words
  • edited November 2009
    Oh, and this is ONE OF the funniest things on the website, check it out

http://www.homestarrunner.com/dween_kidsbook.html
Sign in to comment in this discussion.