The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've lost faith in Humanity...Again.

• Yes, it's summer for us, that's why it's killing me :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

But it's summer for them

• Those kinds of people are my main targets. And I just found out my "friend" is one of those types recently.

It's been quite troubling deciding what his punishment should be.

Markd4547 posted: »

They won't touch a pretty girl on camera a complete stranger they are shy too, a nice little message it's a more serious issue then the vid

• Terrorist attacks and an argument on here that makes me question our future.

Sorry to hear that but at least i'm not part of Humanity :P (What's Wrong Golden?)

• Sorry to hear that but at least i'm not part of Humanity :P

(What's Wrong Golden?)

I've lost faith in Humanity...Again.

• Terrorist attacks and an argument on here that makes me question our future.

Sorry to hear that but at least i'm not part of Humanity :P (What's Wrong Golden?)

• edited January 2015

Give it a shot. It's kinda raunchy at times but it's probably one of my favorite movies that I've seen these last few years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KJjFwph4JA XD I might give a watch the full movie is on youtube ^

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Personally I would just give him a warning make it clear if you ever hit a girl again I will knock you out so you will know how it feels and you will no longer be my friend understand? plus alert the police and the parents maybe if he broke the promise

And if he did I would I do a lot of boxing though so I'm not sure the right punishment in your case to do

I have a lot of sisters so I have zero tolerance for that only the scum of the earth would do that I'm not a violent person but that's a trigger for me and if anyone harmed them I would knock them out :/

I don't know the circumstances of this situation so I can't really judge but best of luck bro definitely do something tho that is unacceptable :/

Those kinds of people are my main targets. And I just found out my "friend" is one of those types recently. It's been quite troubling deciding what his punishment should be.

• I heard Leprechaun attacks and a meme on here that makes you question the Mods Awesomeness..... That Right?

(Trying to lighten the mood but sorry if it seems I'm being Annoying....)

Terrorist attacks and an argument on here that makes me question our future.

• @Markd4547 Watching Taken right now for anticipation of this Friday.....

Alt text

• I will thanks bro :)

Give it a shot. It's kinda raunchy at times but it's probably one of my favorite movies that I've seen these last few years.

• edited January 2015

I do the same exact thing. Going over everything that I accomplished that day, and what I have to do the next day etc. Music usually makes me think more because I'm listening to the lyrics and interpreting them. It'd be really nice if there was just a switch to turn your brain off or something.:/

My co workers aren't lazy or anything, they just know that I'll always take extra shifts, so I'm starting to think they take advantage of that lol. Not very good at turning them down either.

I have an unhealthy love for energy drinks, my favorite is Amps.:D

Belan posted: »

Yeahhh, that always used to be my issue as well, and still is whenever I do have trouble sleeping. Its pretty frustrating to have to make a

• edited January 2015

Alt text

You are welcome merica enjoy our movie :D

@Markd4547 Watching Taken right now for anticipation of this Friday.....

• Alt text

This picture of a villager carrying stranded kittens to dry land during floods in Cuttack City, India.

Alt text

This sign at an awesome Subway restaurant.

Alt text

This picture of a firefighter administering oxygen to a cat rescued from a house fire.

Alt text

And this one.

Alt text

This exchange between a protester and a soldier during a protest in Brazil.

Alt text

This photograph of a man giving his shoes to a homeless girl in Rio de Janeiro.

I've lost faith in Humanity...Again.

• I'm really sad right now. The father of my friend just died :/

• I loved that movie and that "Firework" moment xD, I get why some people are pissed but it's still a funny movie.

KIMMY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw If you haven't seen The Interview yet then I suggest you do so. That shit is too funny.

• I shared a couple of these here a while back just beautiful faith was always restored anyway for me :'D

ComingSoon posted: »

This picture of a villager carrying stranded kittens to dry land during floods in Cuttack City, India. This sign at an awesom

• Nice...Still.

ComingSoon posted: »

This picture of a villager carrying stranded kittens to dry land during floods in Cuttack City, India. This sign at an awesom

• Damn dude, do you know what from?

TheCatWolf posted: »

I'm really sad right now. The father of my friend just died

• OH MY GOD! YOU'RE A PSYCHIC!!! YOU PREDICTED WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY EXCEPT YOU GOT THE COUNTRY WRONG!!!!!

Alt text

You are welcome merica enjoy our movie

• Alt text

Tastes like merica freedum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzcBjz6zGiU

Come to Ireland and watch Taken 3 with me and Neeson

OH MY GOD! YOU'RE A PSYCHIC!!! YOU PREDICTED WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY EXCEPT YOU GOT THE COUNTRY WRONG!!!!!

• edited January 2015

I'm sorry for her loss.

Heart attack. I knew him, he was a nice guy. I'm feeling really bad for her

• Heart attack. I knew him, he was a nice guy. I'm feeling really bad for her :/

Damn dude, do you know what from?

• OH MY GOD YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! EXCEPT YOUR SAYING THE WRONG COUNTRIES AND POSTING THE WRONG VIDEOS AND PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

Tastes like merica freedum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzcBjz6zGiU Come to Ireland and watch Taken 3 with me and Neeson

• Listening to some Rick Astley.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD Shut up merica goddamit

OH MY GOD YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! EXCEPT YOUR SAYING THE WRONG COUNTRIES AND POSTING THE WRONG VIDEOS AND PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OMG YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Hulk is an american thing and Loki represents many Irish (and close to irish) people and cultures so YOU'RE SUCH A PSYCHIC!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY!!!! xD

Alt text

XD Shut up merica goddamit

• edited January 2015

You aint even a real American m8

Alt text

rekt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8DDJRwjkI

OMG YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!! Hulk is an american thing and Loki represents many Irish (and close to irish) people and cultures so YOU'RE SUCH A PSYCHIC!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY!!!! xD

• Oh My God Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!! What type of Shit Beer have you been drinking!? xD

You might as well say since Human Origins originated in Africa that all Irish people are from Africa now....

At least we have food (Saltlicks play Harsh......)

Alt text

And btw Stone Cold and Johnson are both MURICAN xD SO "REKT"

Alt text

And by your "Irish" Logic if Neeson "Belongs" to Ireland then that means we're taking our food, our goods, and JOKER back....

Alt text

You aint even a real American m8 rekt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8DDJRwjkI

• Thats shitty and kinda wierd. My buddies dad died from the same thing a few weeks ago.

Heart attack. I knew him, he was a nice guy. I'm feeling really bad for her

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XDD Your talking about the famine again ffs :P

Alt text

THAT'S IT Kim is hacking Taken 3 no movie for merica >:D

Oh My God Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!! What type of Shit Beer have you been drinking!? xD You might as well say since Human Origins originated in A

• Pro drugs and Pro suicide...This is our future.

• No Taken 3 for America= No Taken 3 for the rest of the World :P

XDD Your talking about the famine again ffs :P THAT'S IT Kim is hacking Taken 3 no movie for merica >:D

• I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be banned, so peace.

• Intentionally?

Listening to some Rick Astley.

• Yes.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Intentionally?

• D:

I hope not, but if this is the last time i can talk with you for awhile...Then i wanted you to know that you'll be missed, I'm bad with words, but I know you get what i mean. I hope i see you tomorrow. :c

I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be banned, so peace.

• Maybe I won't, maybe I will, no clue.

However, you have a Steam.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I hope not, but if this is the last time i can talk with you for awhile...Then i wanted you to know that you'll be missed, I'm bad with words, but I know you get what i mean. I hope i see you tomorrow. :c

• I'm sorry to hear that my prays are with him and the family at this time :'(

I'm really sad right now. The father of my friend just died

Sign in to comment in this discussion.