The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I saw the debate you are fine just avoid bad language :)

I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be banned, so peace.

• Hard to do when they say it's okay for people to kill themselves...If this was in real life, face to face, I would be a lot more rude.

Markd4547 posted: »

I saw the debate you are fine just avoid bad language

• I haven't figured out how to verify my email yet, I've got a account but I'm unable to join anything. I'm pretty sure I have to download Steam for it to work, but was unable to launch it, now I'm on a old windows XP, can't really play or download anything.

Anyway, If i get it working I know to ask Salty about it.

Let's hope you don't get banned. :)

Maybe I won't, maybe I will, no clue. However, you have a Steam.

• Here's to it. :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I haven't figured out how to verify my email yet, I've got a account but I'm unable to join anything. I'm pretty sure I have to download Ste

• edited January 2015

Why are you going to get banned? u.u I hope not @GoldenPaladin

I haven't figured out how to verify my email yet, I've got a account but I'm unable to join anything. I'm pretty sure I have to download Ste

• ;P

Here's to it. :P

• edited January 2015

I agree but I believe in free speech people can believe what they want and so can you no matter what your perceptive on the issue is as long as these words don't enforce negative actions there beliefs and having an opinion is their right from birth most arguments here will lead you noway a endless cycle of repeating the same stuff and make you madder bro :/

Hard to do when they say it's okay for people to kill themselves...If this was in real life, face to face, I would be a lot more rude.

• People are the reason.

supersagig posted: »

Why are you going to get banned? u.u I hope not @GoldenPaladin

• But letting people take their one life is okay?

I agree but I believe in free speech people can believe what they want and so can you no matter what your perceptive on the issue is as long

• edited January 2015

I'm not saying that at all that's his opinion nothing will change that, that's his right I'm just responsible for my own actions and words I don't have to enforce my views on users till they follow them even if I believe I'm right they can believe what they want it's their right as a citizen :)

But letting people take their one life is okay?

• If they come to a decision of which someone asks to borrow pills to kill themselves and they allow it then...What, that's fine?

I'm not saying that at all that's his opinion nothing will change that, that's his right I'm just responsible for my own actions and words I

• edited January 2015

I'M TALKING about the debate and vivas opinion I DO NOT CONDONE IT MYSELF but I will not argue all day till someone follows my beliefs either people have the right to believe what they want.

If they come to a decision of which someone asks to borrow pills to kill themselves and they allow it then...What, that's fine?

• Who are these people?

People are the reason.

• I know you don't i'm talking about them, I would argue all day if it meant that possibly someone would survive.

I'M TALKING about the debate and vivas opinion I DO NOT CONDONE IT MYSELF but I will not argue all day till someone follows my beliefs either people have the right to believe what they want.

• Sorry to hear that

TheCatWolf posted: »

I'm really sad right now. The father of my friend just died

• Viva La Lee and XboxPlayer.

Who are these people?

• I think it gets to a stage after a while considering it's only a forum and just someones opinion where someone has made their stance clear you made yours also where it's just wasting time and repeating points.

I know you don't i'm talking about them, I would argue all day if it meant that possibly someone would survive.

• You act like we can't change someone's opinion over the Internet.

I think it gets to a stage after a while considering it's only a forum and just someones opinion where someone has made their stance clear you made yours also where it's just wasting time and repeating points.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Some opinions on issues people don't want to change no matter how much you argue some time it's hard to accept but it's their right to have free speech and different beliefs even if they conflict with mine

ok your right argue on that thread for the next few hours, days, weeks then get back to me with your results I'm going to sleep :)

You act like we can't change someone's opinion over the Internet.

• I'll make progress, I will do it in your name too.

So one day when someone has to make that option, they'll think of Mark and they will save that person's life.

Some opinions on issues people don't want to change no matter how much you argue some time it's hard to accept but it's their right to have

• What did they do?

Viva La Lee and XboxPlayer.

• Stuff.

What did they do?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

SHEET I wrote out a long respond on the issue to have my opinion on the issue which is never to give up on someone and the whole debate was removed pfff

I'll make progress, I will do it in your name too. So one day when someone has to make that option, they'll think of Mark and they will save that person's life.

• I handled it with Blind.

SHEET I wrote out a long respond on the issue to have my opinion on the issue which is never to give up on someone and the whole debate was removed pfff

• Same here. :/

• Just finished the Halo 1 Campaign on Master Chief Collection, and now I'm starting Halo 2: Anniversary's Campaign. Back when I was younger, I really only ever played Multiplayer and scattered bits of Co-op, so it's cool to actually go back and play the story. :)

• I still haven't beaten Halo 1, I think I'm a good ways through it though. It's pretty awesome from what I played, but I've only played Reach and 4 all the way through. I really need to get through themall. xD

Halo 2: Anniversary looks really awesome from all I've seen.

Just finished the Halo 1 Campaign on Master Chief Collection, and now I'm starting Halo 2: Anniversary's Campaign. Back when I was younger,

• I'm exhausted and emotionally drained.......Ugh.

• Heh, Reach was the only game I've ever finished a Campaign on. I did play some of Halo 3's Campaign and a small amount of Halo 2's Campaign in Co-op.

I still haven't beaten Halo 1, I think I'm a good ways through it though. It's pretty awesome from what I played, but I've only played Reach

• Me and a friend are almost done with Halo Anniversary on Legendary.

Just finished the Halo 1 Campaign on Master Chief Collection, and now I'm starting Halo 2: Anniversary's Campaign. Back when I was younger,

• That's pretty much the same experience. Though I played pretty far into Halo 3's campaign before I choose to start over, I started on easy, later on I wanted to get those achievements. I've had 2 since sometime last year and I don't think I've finished the first mission.

Heh, Reach was the only game I've ever finished a Campaign on. I did play some of Halo 3's Campaign and a small amount of Halo 2's Campaign in Co-op.

• I just did all Halo 2 Campaign in Co-op years ago with my brother I never had more fun in a game then driving the cars and flying on the helicopters whatever the things were on a massive bridge level etc we just messed around every level it was so much fun a massive playground of a game every level it's been years but I just have really great memories of that game with my bro having fun with it I can't remember much of it tho :D

• And things.

Stuff.

• If you ever want to, I'm happy to play co-op too. Been wanting to play Halo co-op for so long.

• Shit happened.

J-Master posted: »

I'm exhausted and emotionally drained.......Ugh.

• I finished Halo 1 on PC and Halo Reach. Came close to finishing Halo 3 and got nowhere with 4. I haven't even been able to play Halo 2's campaign until I got my Xbox One.

Heh, Reach was the only game I've ever finished a Campaign on. I did play some of Halo 3's Campaign and a small amount of Halo 2's Campaign in Co-op.

• I see you like WWE.

Like the WWE create a star in the old wwe games What would your entrance be and finishers be if you were a wwe superstar? https://www.

• A fellow Xbone player.

Yeah boyeee.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.