Tales From The Borderlands Merchandize

Here i wanna hear what you would pay your soul to have on your shelf, in your closet or on your body. I know that they dont generally do merch at TTG, so this is just a place to pour out your hearts desires, and maybe give TTG some ideas nudge nudge.

First off lets agree on some figurines of some of the more beloved characters. I'd love to have a Loader Bot figure standing on my shelf saluting me every morning.

Some of the clothing used in-game could be pretty cool aswell, or just clothing with print of the game itself. A t-shirt with Rhys and Fiona standing back to back with an explosion behind them could be kewl.

Anyway let me hear what you think, and if you spot someone who has made their own stuff based off the game, link it here for others to worship and praise. :D

Comments

• I remember seeing some T-shirts of Tales from the Borderlands they were gonna sell at PAX Prime during the summer (first time a playable demo of the game would be available to the public). Would love if Telltale would sell those online

• Jackets. It gets cold here and I love wearing a jacket that is based on a game, like my Brotherhood of Steel jacket that is always on me when I leave the house. They should be themed off the characters clothing, like for Rhys, his would be the best with a robot arm and dress shirt on the other sleeve, that'd be so cool.

Figurines. Yes yes YES. I would make a shelf just to put them on and stare at them.

Posters/Prints. Because my walls are never full enough.

I could go on, but then I'd be like "Tales from the Borderlands, the flamethrower!"

• I would like a Loader Bot action figure please...

• Fiona's hat. Sasha's dreads. Vaughn's glasses. Rhys' arm. Endless possibilities!

• ...Handsome Jack body pillow...

(In all seriousness, this idea disturbs me greatly - I recently saw somebody asking for one on Reddit and it mentally scarred me. ಠ_ಠ)

• Yes!

Look how amazing they are/were:

Alt text

I remember seeing some T-shirts of Tales from the Borderlands they were gonna sell at PAX Prime during the summer (first time a playable demo of the game would be available to the public). Would love if Telltale would sell those online

• Alt text

Alt text

Yes! Look how amazing they are/were:

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Loader Bot body pillow

Fixed for you :P

...Handsome Jack body pillow... (In all seriousness, this idea disturbs me greatly - I recently saw somebody asking for one on Reddit and it mentally scarred me. ಠ_ಠ)

• Oh see, now that, I can get behind!

OzzyUK posted: »

Loader Bot body pillow Fixed for you :P

• Bioware was selling a body pillow for Garrus for about a year as an April Fools joke, so who knows if Jack's could happen.

...Handsome Jack body pillow... (In all seriousness, this idea disturbs me greatly - I recently saw somebody asking for one on Reddit and it mentally scarred me. ಠ_ಠ)

• edited January 2015

Moxxi body pillow is a better idea

• I want a Wilhelm action figure :(

• How about an actual Retro Atlasio. It can tell time and it's a calculator, that would great for some accounting work on the go right guys!?...g-guys?

• So far i love all the ideas, and actual merch that people have found in the corners of the internet. Keep it up! :)

Another thing that crossed my mind was... and stay with me on this one: An actual Psychos saw axe/buzz axe in metal.

Just to hang on my wall.. I swear i ain't gonna use it for nothin' else. Also a psycho mask to go with it. ;)

Or maybe something less insane like a contact lens that looks like Rhys robotic eye. That could be cool, for anyone wanting to cosplay. If not as Rhys, then just as another employee at Hyperion.

And this one is for @HandsomeJack : A Handsome Jack mask.

• edited January 2015

nd this one is for @HandsomeJack : A Handsome Jack mask.

I think they already made one

Hede92 posted: »

So far i love all the ideas, and actual merch that people have found in the corners of the internet. Keep it up! Another thing that cros

• I can't find one made officially. You can of course find one on Ebay, but it ain't official merchandize. I wish it was. I would put it in a glass cage with light shining upon it from all directions. :D

zeke10 posted: »

nd this one is for @HandsomeJack : A Handsome Jack mask. I think they already made one

• I'm worried people would use it for something else than its intentional use. (If you know what i mean)

zeke10 posted: »

Moxxi body pillow is a better idea

• Yeah they were awesome! Telltale even had some for Wolf Among Us back at the Pax Prime demo in 2013. Would love it if they made T-shirts for all their games and sold them online.

• They released official Borderlands' licensed HJ latex masks by NECA back in 2013 (as well as Psycho masks).

Alt text

Alt text

Amazon has a few in stock, but they don't look quite as impressive in their bags:

Alt text

Hede92 posted: »

So far i love all the ideas, and actual merch that people have found in the corners of the internet. Keep it up! Another thing that cros

• Also, for general Borderlands' merch, Gearbox's online store has some great pieces, and the quality is really good.

Heaps of tees, hoodies and accessories, as well as lithographs and high-end (AKA super pricey) collectibles (including weapon replicas)!

• One of these days, I am going to buy a Rhys shirt and a Fiona and Rhys stature. :)

• I would buy the crap out of that, I'm not even joking!

DoubleJump posted: »

How about an actual Retro Atlasio. It can tell time and it's a calculator, that would great for some accounting work on the go right guys!?...g-guys?

• Bioware was selling a body pillow for Garrus for about a year as an April Fools joke

I don't get it

Dapnee posted: »

Bioware was selling a body pillow for Garrus for about a year as an April Fools joke, so who knows if Jack's could happen.

• Loader Bot body pillow

Fixed for you :P

Now you're talking!

• edited January 2015

A jacket that has a sleeve that looks like Rhys' bionic arm, as well as figures of Rhys and Fiona. Make sure the figure of Rhys has removable clothing so I can have him naked on my shelf should I please. I would please. Very much so.

• My only guess on why it was on sale for so long is they still had some product left over, from making too much to meet demand, or cause it wasn't a huge thing, and probably didn't get too much attention.

Bioware was selling a body pillow for Garrus for about a year as an April Fools joke I don't get it

• I think Loader Bot and Gortys figures would be really cool!

• I believe someone on Tumblr recreated a tiny loader bot. Though it was some time ago and based off Borderlands 2 rather than Tales.

I think Loader Bot and Gortys figures would be really cool!

• edited March 2016
    • Hm Body Pillows? I'd buy all of them tbh.
    • Hoodies? I kinda don't want to do through the pain of making Sasha's new hood myself tbh.
    • What about Fi's hat? Rhys robo arm? Vaughn's glasses? Or even better Rhys' socks.
    • Or maybe some pop vinyls? I kinda been wanting a Sasha, Fiona and Yvette to put on my shelf.
  • The Gearbox Store recently dropped their Jack and Lilith busts from $70.00 to $50.00 and I couldn't resist picking one up (oh geez, I wonder which one, right?).

He arrived today and I'm really impressed with the quality - definitely worth the new price (and the old one too, to be honest).

I'm kinda tempted to get the Lilith now... But would love to see even more characters (include some from Tales, please)!

enter image description here

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Rhyscest and Rhack posters

• Eryka posted: »

Rhyscest and Rhack posters

• ErykaEryka Banned

I can't see the image

• Can't fix it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Eryka posted: »

I can't see the image

• motivational posters standard issue......of handsome jack

of course

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

It was actually my wifi's fault

buttstabber posted: »

Can't fix it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I would love either (preferably all) a scale model of any size of stage 1, stage 2 and/or stage 3 Gortys, and a scale model of Loader Bot doing the thumbs up from episode 1. Or even a model of the Vault Monster.

• I want Gortys. Not even a model, I just want a Gortys.

• This thread may have been bumped but id love Tales version of Funkos.

I've got Jack & Moxxi though ^-^

• Merchandize

no

Sign in to comment in this discussion.